All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 09'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great instalment and liked that they're together.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

Chapter 9 has several sexy scenes--but that's not what I like best about this chapter. What I like best is that Danny remains the likable, still-somewhat-innocent, all-American boy-next-door ... even after the author has cranked the Perversions knob up to 11. How BenLong managed to achieve this is beyond me, but I love the results.

.

Where to start? The hero (Danny) is a full-time male prostitute and stripper. His mother shows up at a "divorce party" at which he is putting on a sex show. He has reunited with and now marries the girl of his dreams (Robin), a bright and sweet young lady who by now also is a full-time prostitute and escort. Even after Danny's marriage, Robin's mother (Martha) continues to pay Danny for regular anal sex. Robin decides she has no problem with that. Meanwhile, breaking about 14 Literotica taboos, Danny blows a male customer (Paul), lets the guy come in his mouth, and decides the experience wasn't all that bad. Alas, Danny doesn't swallow: Paul's wife (also a customer) wants the semen.

.

Yet--regardless of all this (and more)--we end up liking and rooting for Danny and Robin. Hats off to BenLong for somehow pulling this all off.

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 months ago

I can’t believe that it took to chapter 9 for Robin and Danny to hook up! This chapter has so much going on in it. The birthday present for Ricky was very touching. Great story overall of a Virgin Gigolo and his life. Yes, it’s easy to cheer for Danny and Robin as they both understand it sex and not love! Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES