All Comments on 'We Want Another Baby Ch. 01'

by Forporn

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 16 years ago
Promising!

I hope you can keep it up (no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WHOS THE LUCKY BASTARD

HURRY WITH NEXT PART IT WAS GREAT

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
Just so you know....

Sperm can be extracted from a male after vasectomy through sperm aspiration. The sperm is them used in IVF (or a turkey baster!). So long as the male is fertile, having an incomplete delivery system is not the end of all hope. Still, this was acute, if silly story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Sperm bank is much cheaper than a reversal.

The writing is fairly good, but the premise is shaky. The idea is also far from original -- in fact, many women get pregnant by someone other than the husband and he is usually none-the-wiser. The author needs to research the subject more completely concerning costs. Vasectomy reversal costs at least $15,000, cash up front. Artificial insemination from a sperm bank sample typically costs less than $1000. Even if 2 or 3 attempts are needed, the cost is still less than a reversal, which this couple already paid for. Also, as was commented, sperm aspiration can be done in cases of vasectomy failure; however, the procedure is really only successful with assisted reproductive technology (i.e., test-tube methods) and that procedure is actually just as expensive as vasectomy reversal, if not more expensive (several tries may be needed). The cheapest is a sperm bank. OK, a friend or relative as sperm donor is initially free of charge -- the consequences to the marital relationship may very well not be, which is why anonymous sperm bank donation is the preferred method when the husband is infertile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story, except...

I loved the story, well written, really let us get into the minds of both characters, etc... BUT, I really have trouble getting past the idea of having wife fuck brother or father. Sorry, maybe I have the problem, but my wife would slap me silly for just thinking of that possibility. She has screwed many other men, but would think involving my family members would be sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for it to continue, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love a dirty slut wife

who will be the lucky guy? I cant wait to see the next chapter....

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great potential for several sequels. Go on !

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Next.....

Give us the next portion...

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
New Grandaddy would also be a good Daddy....

You should pick your Dad to fuck her, that way if you wanted more babies, he is already part of the picture, and I would imagine that he has horny thoughts about his daughter-in-law already?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Great story!!! What about the next part? I hate when people do this......put up "part" of a story & then doesn't finish it. Why even bother?

AvazinaAvazinaalmost 12 years ago
The Next Chapter?

Okay so where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nothing better for a couple if you add a third and know one knows who knocked her up!!

Love it. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

more plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dude you have to finish this story

I hope she gets to fuck both her hubby's dad and brother while the hubby watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Is How I See It Continuing

Quantity increases her chances of getting pregnant. I see her talking hubby into letting her be serviced by all four men...and maybe a couple he doesn't know about...like a couple of friends to the college kid...but, these would not be known before pregnancy by hubby. Now that she has enjoyed sampling other men, and even though she is pregnant, she continues to have sex with all 6 men, and adding more along the way, and completely cutting off hubby. So he turns to his sister-in-law; and lo and behold, the doctor is wrong! Hubby gets sister-in-law pregnant!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
not such a great idea

Because of competition for reproduction among the primitive promiscuous primates their and hence our spermatozoa evolved into reproducers and hunter-killers meant to strangle sperm from other males which had previously had sex with the same female.

So the more sperm the more killer sperm, and so the less chance any reproductive sperm survive.

The winner is the one whose DNA carries on to the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOW TO GET BACK LOVER @ DR OBODO LOVE SPELL FORUM

Just one word – UNBELIEVABLE!!! The reaction I got just days after you cast the Sex Spell Dr Obodo was incredible.E-mail Doc at templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481" Nina from Picton, NSW, Canada

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Having Sex With Husband's Father Didn't Work Locally

My cousin works away... Seven on, seven off. When he was gone, his wife began an affair with his dad and got pregnant, resulting in two divorces. She moved in with Senior but never married. He finally got tired of her laziness and kicked her out. She and Junior tried to reconcile, but it didn't work. Junior kicked her out as well. Somehow Junior wound up with the baby, that is his step-brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I have to take a good shit after reading this story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
This

This was a real POS.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck me and have anothers baby story couched by the "vasectomy" crap. Lousy attempt at making it seem less like shit than it truly is.

ROFL this deserved to be deleted before you posted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish the story and consider having the guy's father and brother as the lucky men who get to bareback and cream pie his wife. You did such a great job with The Dare series where our hero had the pleasure of watching his fiancé Amanda surrender to his dad and little brother.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years ago
Excellent beginning

It's a great start to the story. I personally would have the wife choose the young stud at the gym, but the swinging couple might be fun for drama. I'm not so turned on by the father knocking up his daughter-in-law, but that's just me. I'm late to this party, as it's been a long time since this story was published, but I'd enjoy more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@26th troll

Says a POS

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes light up whenever she finds a story about a husband who has had a vasectomy and the wife needs to be bred!

After my girlfriend and I had a baby, I got a vasectomy. However, she got tired of living in the USA, went back to her native Colombia and took the baby with her. The only good part was she didn’t even ask me for child support.

A couple of years later I met a great gal, we fell in love and I told her I was sterile. At the time she was studying for her PhD and she said, “No problem. I want to be a professional woman and not a mom!”

So we got married, intending to be childless. However, when all her friends started popping out babies her maternal instincts kicked in. We had the same discussion as the couple in your story. Fortunately, my wife’s research lab was right beside the men’s football locker-room on campus.

A friend of hers got her access to the athlete’s grade reports. So, she got the names of half a dozen guys who were both athletes and high GPA / IQ. It wasn’t hard for a blond, blue-eyed beauty like her to seduce these horny guys. She started hanging around the weightroom and asking the guys to spot her when she lifted. It was funny because she only lifted light-weight weights. But they were more than happy to help her.

Pretty soon she had practically seduced four out of the six guys on her list. She invited them over to a home-cooked dinner at our house. She explained that she wanted them to all get STD tests. If they passed then, she would be the girlfriend for the whole group. And they would agree not to fuck other girls.

She wanted to have some fun first, before getting pregnant. So, she went on the pill and was getting fucked, at least three to five times a day, until the semester ended. She trained me to be their ‘fluffer’ i.e. suck their cocks and keep them hard while they waited in line to fuck her.

They left for the summer and she promised to be there for them when they got back in the fall. Of course she stopped taking the pill because I shot blanks.

When they returned she did gang-bangs for all four of them every other day. And, in addition, “one-offs’ privately with each guy whenever they wanted her cunt. After two months she was pregnant, which kept her horny for them.

I conclusion, we hope that Kim breeds with the buff, young guy from the gym!

Also, my advice is that if you have a cuckold fantasy, just get a vasectomy. Then, your wife will be more than willing to fulfill your fantasy!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9913 days ago

Don't stop now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous