What I Did on My Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel that I was completely soaking wet 'down there' as Josh and I watched the spectacle of our friends licking and sucking each other's genitals. Josh wrapped me in his powerful masculine arms, and I felt safe and secure in his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his thick, muscular chest, and pressed my face into his chest hair while we watched Shirley and Alex go at it. God, was there no end to the studliness of this gentle young man? Josh just held me closely against himself, gently stroking my hair, not pressing the issue at all. But I could feel his erection, still concealed in his trunks, pressing against my belly. He was quietly, calmly seducing me, and god help me, I felt myself becoming entirely willing to be seduced.

Moans of pleasure emanated from the bed as Alex and Shirley continued their sultry 69. I watched Shirley sucking Alex's cock with relish, and I could clearly see the size of him. Almost against my will, I found myself wondering how Josh's cock compared with his.

Josh bent down and kissed me on the forehead. Whatever his intentions might have been, it absolutely melted my heart. I turned my face up toward him, my lips parted to receive his next kiss. His lips met mine, his tongue penetrated my mouth, and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss. His hands roamed up and down my back, and mine did likewise on his. He moved his hand up to my neck and tugged at the string of my top, then he untied the string at the back, and my top fell completely off me, exposing my breasts. We continued passionately kissing each other, as Josh's hands wandered onto my breasts. Any resistance I'd has was melting away. And I didn't mind. The sensation of my hard nipples in his strong, meaty hands was simply intoxicating.

On the bed, Alex and Shirley rolled out of their 69. "Take me from behind," Shirley breathed. She got on her hands and knees, presenting her hungry pussy to receive him, and Alex moved around behind her, his long, thick cock waving from side to side as he moved. Gripping himself with one hand, he placed his cockhead against her opening. "Yesssssss!" she groaned with pleasure as he slowly sank himself into her. I heard myself groan with arousal as he began slowly, but firmly, stroking in and out of her.

Josh moved his hands down to cup the cheeks of my ass. He slowly stroked my ass, sensually kneading and squeezing my buns, pulling me against himself. I could feel his erection pulsing and throbbing inside his swimsuit, rubbing against my belly. It felt huge.

Suddenly, Josh bent down. Picking me up by my ass, he carried me over to my bed, and laid me down on the edge. Standing over me, he gently pulled my suit bottom over my legs and off me, exposing my pussy and leaving me completely naked before his hungry gaze. Oh god, was he going to fuck me now?

Leaving his trunks in place, he knelt between my legs, and began nibbling tenderly at the insides of my thighs. His warm breath blew across my pussy, creating erotic sensations that raised me higher. Slowly, he moved closer to my center, and soon he was nibbling with his lips on my labia, and probing inside me with his tongue, his nose bumping gently against my clitoris. God, it felt wonderful!

He moved his mouth onto my clit, softly sucking on the tender flesh around my erect button. The sensations were intense, and I was bucking and grinding my hips against Josh's oral ministrations. When he began to lick with broad, ice-cream strokes across my clit, I exploded into a crashing, shattering orgasm. Oh god, it was incredible, shaking and convulsing my body as waves of erotic ecstasy washed over me.

I began to come down from my orgasmic peak. But Josh continued to relentlessly plunder my cunt with his tongue, and soon I was coming again. And again. And again, and again, until I lost count. I was awash in a sea of orgasm, my body buzzing and trembling with pleasure as Josh took me to my peak again and again.

Finally. Josh took his mouth off my pussy. I exhaled heavily. Perhaps, I told myself, if Josh just ate my pussy, again and again, I could tell myself that I hadn't actually fucked another man, and my marriage vows would remain at least technically intact.

But Josh stripped his swimsuit off with one deft motion, revealing the biggest penis I have ever seen, standing straight out in front of him. It was even bigger than Alex's - long and thick and ramrod straight. The moment I saw it, I was mesmerized. All I could think of was what that giant cock would feel like inside me, filling me up. "Oh god," I gasped.

Before I could even process my thoughts, he was in me. My vagina, dripping wet and still buzzing from multiple oral orgasms, was now being stretched like she never had been, as Josh slowly pressed his full length and thickness into me.

I was overwhelmed by the sheer size of him inside me. My pussy was still drenched and slippery from all the oral orgasms, and Josh, huge as he was, easily penetrated to the core of me. I had never been stretched so widely, or penetrated so deeply. His amazing cock was touching parts of me that I had never even known existed. Oh god, the sensation was exquisite, astonishing!

Slowly, Josh pulled back, reeling his massive organ out of me. I made a desperate gasp - oh god, don't leave me now! - but he reversed course and slid into me again. His was the thickest cock I'd ever had inside me. All the delicious in-and-out sensations of our fucking were wonderfully, delightfully intensified by his amazing thickness. . . He fucked me slowly, his massive meat undulating in and out of me, adding orgasm upon orgasm to my sexual ecstasy. "Oh god," I wailed, "never. . . oh god. . ." At last, all I could do was sob as my body trembled helplessly at the onslaught of Josh's incredible cock.

He put one knee on the bed, and then the other one, sliding me up the bed, without his cock leaving my body. We were fucking in a missionary position now. I reached behind my knees and pulled my legs up, allowing Josh to penetrate me even more deeply. He was thrusting into me vigorously now, lunging deep and holding himself tightly inside me. And then again, and again.

I was beyond ecstasy now. The sensations were transcendent, cosmic, like nothing I had ever felt before. When Josh finally pushed into me one last time, and I felt him come inside me, his warm semen surging, flowing and filling me, brimming over and leaking out of me around his thick shaft, my body was a puddle of sexually-fulfilled womanhood. I was completely used up, as if all the sexual energy had been extracted from my body by some alien fuck-beast.

"Oh god," I panted, as Josh lay on top of me, propping himself on his elbows to hold his weight off me. "Oh god. . . oh god. . ." His softening cock was still inside me, a comforting presence.

On the other bed, Alex and Shirley were still fucking doggy-style. He was hunched over her back now, fondling her firm breasts as he rolled his hips into her, driving his own giant prong into her depths. Returning to an upright position, his hands holding her hips, he increased his tempo, his groin making slapping noises against her ass as he pounded in and out of her.

"Yes!" Shirley cried. "Oh yes, Alex! I'm coming! Come with me, Alex. Shoot your cum into me!

With a few more thrusts, Alex obliged, holding himself tightly against Shirley's ass as his balls pulsated, sending his manly essence surging into Shirley's infertile womb.

"Oh, yes. . . yes. . . yessssss. . ." Shirley warbled. She cupped one hand over her dripping pussy, catching Alex's cum, mingled with her own sexual fluid, as they dripped out of her, then licking her fingers clean, savoring the taste of her union with her young stud.

As I watched Shirley and Alex come to their mutual completion, I felt a stirring in my vagina. My god, Josh was getting hard again! Right inside me! I had forgotten how quickly young men can recover sexually. I could feel the walls of my vagina expanding as his cock got bigger, thicker and stiffer inside me. My god, such a feeling! Almost instinctively, Josh began slowly thrusting in and out of me again. I raised my legs as I had before, and he hooked his elbows inside my knees, to hold me in position for maximum penetration. His cock continued to grow and harden inside me even as we fucked.

Soon, Josh was fully erect again, and I was filled with his wondrous cock once more. Our sex was more leisurely and relaxed than the first time, but even so, Josh's cock was creating sensations in my vagina that I had never felt before. In and out of me, Josh plunged his massive manhood, as I slowly rose higher and higher in sexual euphoria. Once again, I felt almost detached from my body - I became unaware of any of my surroundings, except for Josh and his cock transporting me to an orgasmic alternate universe.

One more time, I felt my orgasm arise within me, until it broke and crashed on my body yet again. "Oh god, Josh," I cried. "I'm coming. . . again. . . so fucking good. . . oh god. . ."

Josh didn't come with me, but just kept up a steady fucking rhythm. On and on, in and out, he brought me to one orgasm after another. I had never experienced anything like it. For what seemed like hours, I was in a state of continuous rolling orgasm, as Josh's incredible cock pumped in and out of me. He seemed to last forever, and I was just a plaything for his titanic member.

"Please, Josh," I begged, "come in me. . . please. . . I don't think I can come any more. . ."

He smiled, and bent down to kiss me tenderly. A few hard, quick thrusts later, I felt the surge of his semen filling my feminine cavity once more. When he was finally finished, he rolled off me, and took me in his powerful arms. For a long time afterward, he held me close to him and we kissed, basking in the afterglow of the most incredible sex I'd ever had. It wasn't long before I drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

*****

Sometime in the middle of the night, I drifted awake. I was lying on my side, with Josh spooned behind me. I could feel his semi-erect manhood pressing against my ass-crack. Slowly, Josh began sleepily pumping his hips against me. I couldn't even tell if he was awake or asleep, but I could feel his penis growing as he drowsily humped against my ass. I lifted my top leg, and reaching between my legs, I found his cock and placed it against my pussy. With a twist of my hips, he was inside me again. Dreamily, he fucked me from behind as we lay spooned together in the bed. Lazily, he reached his arm around me and played with my clit while we fucked for the third time. It was exquisitely comfortable to feel him inside me again. Time and space were lost in the night, and at last, when Josh was ready, he came. The warm flood of his cum inside me nudged me into my own orgasm. Soon, Josh was asleep again. I felt his cock soften and slip out of me, and his semen drooled out of me, onto my leg and the sheet.

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard Shirley whisper, "Fuck me, Alex," and the rhythmic sounds of their sex were the last thing I heard until morning.

*****

I was the first one of the four of us to awaken in the morning. Josh was still spooned against my back, and the warmth of his body radiated against mine. In the other bed, Shirley lay on her side, facing me, and Alex was behind her, his arm wrapped around her, his hand on her breast.

I probably should have felt guilt or regret over my adulterous evening, but my entire body was still buzzing and tingling from the most incredible, most intense sex I'd ever had, and what seemed like a thousand orgasms. All I could think about was doing it again. . . And again and again. . .

As I was lost in my memories of the previous night, Shirley's eyes fluttered and she awoke. For a couple seconds, she looked around, orienting herself to the strange surroundings. Then she saw me looking at her. We traded knowing smiles while our young studs slept.

I had an idea. Silently, I waved my hand in a motion to propose to Shirley, 'let's trade places'. She gave me a knowing leer, then nodded and slipped quietly out of her bed. I did the same, then slipped into bed with Alex where Shirley had just been, while she took my place with Josh.

I groped down between Alex's legs, and found him semi-hard with a fine case of 'morning wood'. I slowly groped his man-meat, comparing it in my mind with Josh's. Alex wasn't quite as long or as thick as Josh, but his was definitely the second-biggest cock I'd ever met.

Alex came groggily awake at my gropings. "Mmmm," he moaned, and began instinctively moving his hips in time with my stokes on his shaft. Seeing it was me, and not Shirley, stroking his penis, he smiled. "You wanna trade, huh?"

"Mmm-hmm," I purred. I flipped myself around so my head was aligned with his groin, and my groin was by his face, then rolled us into a 69 position. I began sucking his cock with great relish. Simply the difference between his cock and Josh's was fascinating. Josh had just gotten rigidly hard, and stayed that way as he fucked me again and again and again. Alex's erection had a slight upward curve, and it twitched and quivered as I licked and sucked it.

I savored the sensations of his moist, rough tongue on my vulva. He drew his tongue along my labia, probing inside to taste the drops of dewy fluid that were beginning to form on my inner walls. He teased my trimmed pubic hair - "It's been a long time since I ate a hairy pussy," he remarked. "It's cool!" Then his tongue found my clit, swirling and lapping at it, and bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

On the other bed, Shirley and Josh were already fucking. Josh was sitting on the bed, leaning back on his hands, while Shirley impaled herself on his giant prick, her back to Josh, facing Alex and me, so we could clearly see his penis disappearing into Shirley's sultry channel. Shirley moaned with pleasure as she bobbed up and down on Josh's rod. "Oh God," she breathed, "so big. . . so fucking big. . ."

When I could taste Alex's salty pre-cum, I flipped myself around again. Kneeling over his proud erection, I slowly lowered myself onto him, feeling his hardness filling my womanhood. I clenched my pussy-muscles, giving a sensual genital hug to his penis, drawing a groan of pleasure from his throat. Alex thrust his hips forcefully upward, almost lifting me off the bed. He began fucking me energetically, driving his cock up into me again and again, until my orgasm exploded within me, my body shaking and quivering in release. Shortly after, Alex came, sending his thick, warm, viscous cum rushing into me.

Josh and Shirley were fucking doggie-style now, he pounding into her from behind. She was already whimpering in orgasm, her head hanging down, rolling from side to side as Josh continued to plunge his cock in and out of her. "Oh god," she moaned, "oh please. . ." With a forceful grunt, Josh buried himself deep inside her, his balls pulsing as streams of his cum surged into her.

After we had all come down from our peaks, Shirley beckoned Alex and me over onto the bed where she and Josh were. She and Josh began passionately making out, their tongues intertwined, his hand on her breast, grinding their loins together. Alex and I took our place next to them, and began kissing passionately. With one hand, I tenderly stroked his face and neck, while with the other, I found his penis, which was already beginning to return to hardness.

Shirley rolled Josh on top of herself, and in seconds, he was inside her again. Following Shirley's lead, I pulled Alex on top of myself, and soon both of us couples were happily fucking away in a cheerful rhythm, side-by-side, inches away from each other. Shirley reached her hand out to me, and we held each other's hands as we were being simultaneously fucked by our young studs.

"Okay," Shirley called out. "Switch places!" Josh and Alex looked at each other, hesitating for a split-second, then smiling and obeying Shirley's command. Quickly, Josh was back between my legs, his magical cock burrowed inside me again, and Alex was back with Shirley.

It felt so good to be back with Josh. I placed my hands on his ass, digging my fingers into his tightly-muscled buns, pulling him into myself as he probed my vagina with his massive erection.

"Switch back!" Shirley called, and the two men quickly hopped back to the woman they'd been with at first. I savored the return of Alex's cock to my hungry pussy, and he began fucking me vigorously.

Shirley called out several more 'switches'. The effect was almost as if we were fucking both men at the same time, switching rapidly from one to the other, comparing their two cocks, and their sexual styles, one after the other in rapid succession.

Finally, when Josh was back with me, and Alex was with Shirley, there were no more switches. Josh simply fucked me, pushing his marvelous cock in and out of me until I came, and then he came inside me, while I thrilled to the sensation of his warm semen flooding my insides.

The four of us lay on the bed, gasping to recover our breath, for a long time afterward.

Even Alex was impressed. "God, that was incredible," he gushed.

*****

The rest of the week was a rolling, ongoing festival of sex. We all stayed naked and in an intense state of sexual arousal. Whenever one of us was feeling horny - which was most of the time - he or she would simply grab the member of the opposite sex closest at hand and start fucking, or licking, or sucking again, and the remaining pair would quickly join in the fun. My body, and Shirley's, were glazed with a sheen of sexual fluids virtually from our belly-buttons to our knees, and the pungent aroma of sex hung heavily in the air.

Josh and I seemed to develop a special sexual 'chemistry' with each other, and so did Shirley and Alex, so I suppose I ended up fucking Josh more often. He and I seemed to fit together perfectly, and we seemed to have a deep intuition for what would give each other maximum pleasure. Once, we spent nearly an entire afternoon in rapturous erotic communion. Josh reclined against a pile of pillows on my bed, and I sat on top of him, impaled on his wondrous cock, slowly, sensually grinding myself on him, savoring the fullness of his presence within me. I swear it felt like his erection was penetrating me up to my chest, even touching my heart. While I rode him, Josh was lavishly suckling my breasts. We just kept fucking, on and on, up and down, in and out. At least three times, Josh came inside me, filling my insides with his warm, thick cum, then stayed inside me as his cock softened, only to re-harden a few minutes later. I just kept coming and coming, whiling the hours away with orgasm after orgasm.

At one point, Shirley and Alex were watching us, both of them lying on their sides, Alex behind Shirley, fondling her breast. Shirley raised her leg in invitation, and Alex slid into her from behind, so the four of us were all fucking together. Shirley's feminine cries harmonized with mine, and Alex's masculine grunts blended with Josh's groans of pleasure, in a marvelous erotic symphony.

*****

I think it was Thursday, when Shirley told us that she was simply exhausted and needed to take a nap for a while. "You can have them both for a couple hours, Claire," she said, as she rolled over.

I'd never had a threesome before, and I was bouncing with giddiness as Josh and Alex joined me in my bed. Just feeling two men's bodies in contact with mine, their skin sliding sensually against mine, was incredibly exciting.

Alex began kissing me passionately, and slid his hand between my legs to finger my pussy. Josh latched his mouth onto my breast and began to suckle me. It felt simply incredible to have two men worshipping my body, dedicated to giving me pleasure!

After a few minutes, Alex moved his head down to suck on my other breast, so I had a young stud on each breast. I wrapped my arms around both their heads, holding them tightly against me as they licked and sucked my tits.