What I Did on My Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh moved himself down between my legs and began to lick my pussy. It felt simply marvelous - a sensory overload - to have my tits and pussy licked at the same time. When Josh got on his knees and shoved his cock into me, I was in heaven!

Slowly, Josh pumped his member in and out of me, filling me with his man-meat, the moist friction scrubbing my vaginal walls, transporting me to ever-higher levels of sexual euphoria.

Alex moved so he was kneeling alongside my head, offering me his cock to suck on while Josh fucked me. In my erotic bliss, I realized that I had two cocks inside my body - Alex in my mouth, and Josh in my cunt.

In the fullness of time, Josh came inside me, his youthful semen flooding my inert womb once more. When he was finished, he pulled out of me, and he and Alex traded places. Then Alex slid his cock into me, and I began to suck Josh's cock.

We went through several cycles like that - one of the guys fucking me while I sucked the other one back to hardness, then the two of them swapping places once the guy fucking me had come inside me. I couldn't believe how many times each of them became erect, then came inside me, then became erect again. And I couldn't believe how much semen the two of them had pumped into me. It was blowing my mind that I had two men's cum swimming inside me at the same time. There was a stream of cum, half Josh's and half Alex's, running down my ass, and pooling on the bed.

I don't know how long the three of us were engaged in our awesome threesome. I lost track of time as one cock, and then the other, filled my pussy again and again.

Finally, when it was Alex's turn between my legs, he rolled me up onto all fours and penetrated me doggie-style. He motioned to Josh, who positioned himself in front of my face, and offered his cock for me to suck. Once we established a delicious three-way rhythm, I had Alex behind me, pumping his big cock in and out of my pussy, while Josh's cock fucked my mouth.

It wasn't long before Alex was pounding into me, his hips slapping against my ass. "Come on, Josh," he urged, "let's come into her at the same time." Alex began to grunt and strain, the veins bulging out from his neck. I did my best to hold onto Josh's meat, and even to stroke his balls, while he jammed his cock in and out of my mouth.

At last, the dam broke. With a loud groan of release, Alex sent his last load of cum into my pussy, and at the same time, Josh came in my mouth. It was astonishing - two men were coming into my body at the same time! I slurped and swallowed as best I could, and I managed to swallow most of Josh's load.

The three of us collapsed onto the bed. Both Josh and Alex were kissing and stroking and caressing me in our afterglow. My first threesome had been incredible! Two men, both focused on giving me pleasure - how astonishingly sublime. . .

*****

The last night before Shirley and I were to fly home, we were all feeling a little melancholy to be coming to the end of our incredible week-long orgy. At the same time, we wanted to do something special.

"I've got an idea," said Shirley. "It's dark out; let's all get our swimsuits on and go to the beach."

The two men and I were complaining about the very idea of putting any kind of clothing on our bodies, but Shirley insisted, and so the guys put their baggy trunks back on, while Shirley and I got into our skimpy bikinis.

It was dark out, and the beach was totally abandoned. A few lights from the town were casting dim shadows onto the beach, but beyond our immediate vicinity, practically nothing was visible. The tide was out, and the beach was wide.

"OK," Shirley directed, "now let's all get naked again."

The guys grinned, and in seconds their trunks were in a pile at their feet. I giggled at the thought of being naked in public. Or at least, it would have been public, if anyone had been able to see us. When my suit was off, the sensation of the night breeze blowing over my nipples and my pussy was exhilarating.

Shirley stripped out of her suit, tossing it into a pile with the others, then turned and ran toward the water, her breasts bouncing from side to side as she ran. "Last one in's a rotten egg!" she laughed, and soon the other three of us were running after her.

I loved the sensation of my breasts bouncing free as I ran, and I couldn't help noticing that Josh and Alex were starting to get hard, their budding erections wagging in front of them.

When we finally, got out to waist-deep water, Josh was the first one to catch up with Shirley. He dove and tackled her into the waves, and when they came up, her legs were wrapped around his waist, and they were kissing, their tongues tangled together.

"Fuck me, my young stud," growled Shirley. Josh lifted her up, and aligning her pussy with his erection, he lowered her onto himself. "Oh god, yesssssss. . ." she groaned.

Shirley and Josh were happily undulating together. Alex and I watched for a short while, then he turned to me. "Shall we join them?" he asked me.

"Oh, hell yes!"

I put my arms around Alex's neck, and, with the buoyancy of the water, I glided into his arms. With his hand, he guided his erection toward my entrance while I lowered myself in his arms. When my pussy-lips found his cockhead, he let me fall, buoyed by the water, until he was completely buried inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and soon we had joined Josh and Shirley, fucking in the foamy surf.

The water flowed and washed around our bodies. We almost felt weightless as we plunged in joyful, buoyant intercourse.

Alex lifted me off his cock, and we swam a short distance, in a loop around where Josh and Shirley continued to fuck. I was floating belly-down, with my arms in front of me, when Alex 'caught' me, and pulled me to himself, spreading my legs and penetrating me once again, holding me up by his hands on my breasts.

After we had fucked like that for a while, I slipped off him again, and flipped to a 'face-up' position, and approached him again, my legs parted in welcome. Again, he slipped into me, and we continued our watery mating dance, gyrating and twisting our bodies together in positions that were only possible in the buoyant water.

At last, Shirley began bobbing up and down vigorously on Josh's pole. "I'm going to come, Josh," she gasped. "Come with me. . . please. . ." Her head fell back, and she cried out her orgasm to the open sky, while Josh filled her with his cum with a series of wild grunts.

Alex and I, spurred on by our friends, soon joined them in orgasm, and I felt his warm cum surging inside me once more. "Thank you," I kissed Alex as I finally climbed off his cock.

Smiling, we all walked back to the beach, locating our swimsuits in the darkness. Josh and I looked at each other. We both 'just knew' what we wanted to do, and he quickly took me in his arms, stroking and caressing my still-naked body. We lowered ourselves onto the damp sand, and soon, he was kneeling between my legs, his massive erection cantilevered out from his loins. I opened my legs in invitation, and quickly, he was inside me again.

Shirley and Alex quickly followed our lead, and soon they, too were enjoying sex on the beach.

Every stroke of Josh's magnificent penis drew moans of rhapsodic ecstasy from me. As the tide began to come back in, the surf rolled up and around our bodies, like something out of From Here to Eternity. Once again, Josh was transporting me to a transcendent plane of erotic joy, and soon I was erupting in orgasm one more time, and Josh was squirting one more load of his cum inside me.

We lay on the beach for a long time afterward, simply staring at the stars in the black sky, savoring the wonders of our amazing sex, but also none of us wanting to admit that our mind-blowing sexual adventure was nearly over. As the surf washed over us and past us, and behind us, we all sighed and picked up our swimsuits. We didn't even bother to put them back on, but just walked back to the beach house naked, in the dark.

*****

The next morning, Shirley and I packed our bags, and laid out our travelling clothes. But before we got dressed, we took our young studs to bed one last time. One last time, I got to feel Josh's amazing penis filling me, fulfilling me, sending me soaring on wings of orgasm again and again. One last time, I felt the warmth of his cum rushing, flowing, surging to my very depths. And one last time, he held me in his powerful arms.

"I will never forget you," I whimpered to Josh.

"Please," Josh implored me, "how can I stay in touch with you?".

"You can't," I replied, through welling tears. "This week has been beyond wonderful. I have never known a penis like yours, or been so thoroughly fucked, again and again. I have never been so overwhelmingly sexually fulfilled in my life. But I love my husband and my family; that's where I live, and that's where I belong. You go home and work on finding a nice engineer's wife." I reached down and held his flaccid member one last time. "Whoever she is, you're going to make her very happy."

We all got dressed for the first time in a week. Shirley put the keys to the beach house in the drop box, and we waited on the curb. When our Uber driver arrived to take Shirley and me to the airport, I paused at the door. "You know," I said, smiling, "maybe we'll come back here next year. What do you think, Shirl?"

"A definite possibility," Shirley laughed. We got in the car, and we were gone. I took one look back, and saw Josh and Alex slowly walking back to wherever they had come from, when they had walked into our lives and carried us away.

*****

On the plane back home, I leaned back in my chair. My mind was still spinning with the memories of dazzling, stunning, astounding sex, day after day, for hours on end. My body was still buzzing and tingling with the residue of more orgasms than I could count.

I turned to Shirley. "I suppose I should thank you," I said. "Getting fucked silly by two young studs was not what I had in mind when I came."

Shirley smiled. "My pleasure."

"Not all of it," I giggled. "God, you are crazy, you know that?"

She shrugged in mock-apology.

"But you know what? Most of the best fun I've ever had has been when I go along with your craziness. So - thank you."

"My pl- . . . you're welcome."

I sat silently for a while, mentally making the transition from Spring Break to home, and thinking about what I would find when I got there. Good grief, I thought, in two days, I'm going to be back in my classroom!

Another thought struck me, and I quietly groaned to myself.

"What's up, Claire?" Shirley asked. "Is something wrong?"

"Can I ever be happy having sex with Bob again?"

"Oh," said Shirley, with a wry smile, "I think you'll be OK. Eventually." She chuckled to herself. "You and Josh - and Alex and I - had a week of mind-bending sex. God, it was incredible, wasn't it?"

I nodded, giggling. "Um, yeah. . ."

"But Bob is your husband, not just a Spring Break fling. You've been with each other for 20 years. When he has sex with you, he doesn't just fuck you, he makes love to you. And even if his dick doesn't spread your pussy like Josh's did, he knows how to make you happy, right?"

I sighed. "Yeah, you're right." I giggled, "I just hope I don't look too disappointed when I see his cock tonight."

Shirley leaned close to me. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"Of course. What?"

"This isn't my first fling. I've had a couple others in the past," Shirley confided. "When things with Eddie got too stale, I took a young lover for a couple weeks, not so different from Alex and Josh."

I gave her a sidelong glance, not exactly disapproving, but just a little surprised that she'd done this before, and I had known nothing about it.

Shirley went on. "The thing is, it was always incredibly exciting, getting fucked by a virile young stud again and again. As you well know."

"I do now," I snickered.

"I never intended for it to last more than a week or two, and it never did. But when it was over, and I went back to Ed, I was incredibly horny, and our sex got right back on track. I'd never say this to Eddie, but it seems to me that an occasional fling has been good for our marriage."

I said nothing, just ruminating on what she'd said.

Shirley turned to me with a smile. "What happens on Spring Break, stays on Spring Break. For my part, when I get home, I plan on giving Eddie some of the best sex he's ever had."

*****

Our plane landed, Bob and Ed were waiting for us at the baggage claim. I ran to Bob, jumping into his arms, and kissing him passionately, while Shirley did likewise with Ed.

"It's so good to see you, Sweetheart!" I gushed. I was going to say, 'I missed you,' but that would have been a lie.

"Likewise!" my husband replied. "You have no idea how boring a week of macaroni and cheese can get!"

"Well, we'll fix that."

Ed drove home, with Shirley next to him in the front of the car, while Bob and I canoodled in the back. He bent down to kiss me, and as he did, I cupped my hand over his crotch and began to rub his penis through his pants. He kissed me harder as his cock got bigger. By the time we got home, he had to bend himself over to keep his hard-on from showing.

We got into the house, and instantly, I grabbed Bob by the bulge in his pants and dragged him to the bedroom. Closing the bedroom door behind us, I began stripping his clothes off him, while he did the same to me. Once we were both naked, I pushed him onto the bed. His erection was standing straight up toward the ceiling. I looked at it and smiled. Of course, it was nowhere near as big as Josh's, but Josh had just been a Spring Break fling; Bob's cock was MINE. I bent down and began hungrily devouring it, swirling my tongue around it, sucking it, kissing it, worshipping it, while Bob gasped with excitement at being the object of an intense desire he hadn't often experienced.

Before long, he was grinding his hips up into my mouth. "Claire. . . baby, if you don't stop, I'm gonna. . . Unnnggghh!!" With a loud groan, his body twitched and shook, and jets of his thick, warm semen erupted into my mouth, filling it to overflowing, so it dribbled out from the corners of my mouth, around his shaft.

When his orgasm had subsided, and the spurts of his cum had ceased, I sat up. Opening my mouth, I displayed the load of his own cum to him. With my pinky finger, I collected the dribbles from my chin and added them to the pool in my mouth. Then, deliberately, looking him in the eye, I swallowed all of it, smacking my lips in satisfaction.

At first, Bob looked a little disappointed. He always loves it when I suck his cock, and I had rarely swallowed in the past, but I knew he'd been looking forward to getting his cock inside me and screwing the evening away.

But I never took my hand off his cock, even when it was spent and soft. Casually, almost lazily, I continued stroking and caressing it. I was in no hurry, and it took a while - Bob is 47, and it takes a while for him to recover - but eventually, the early signs of erection returned. Then I bent down and took him in my mouth again. Gently, I cradled his balls, which I knew he found extremely exciting, and soon he was groaning with a fully-renewed, raging hard-on.

I swung my leg over him and enveloped his manhood inside me, groaning with contentment, squeezing my pussy-muscles on his cock, and drawing a groan of pleasure from his throat, as I began slowly, sexily remembering why I love my husband.

While I rode him, Bob reached up and cupped his hands over my breasts, squeezing and caressing them, tweaking my nipples while we undulated together in marital love. We mated for a long time, like the old lovers we are, happy and content to come together in intimate communion, savoring the connection between our bodies, knowing each other and being known.

Bob moved his hands onto my ass and began pulling me onto himself, seeking to probe deeper inside me. When he began to increase his tempo, I knew he was going to come soon. I picked up my own pace, grinding harder and faster on him, raising myself to higher and higher levels of erotic ecstasy. When Bob finally came, and I felt the warm rush of his cum inside me, I rolled my head back and released myself to my own orgasm, gasping and groaning and twitching and shuddering.

When we had both re-entered the earth's atmosphere, I leaned forward, resting my naked body on his, remembering how much I loved this man. "I love you," I sighed. "It's good to be home."

"Jeez, Claire," Bob gushed, "that was amazing! I can't remember when you ever came after me like that!"

I said nothing, but just purred in the contentment of our love for each other. Shirley was right. A fresh dose of horniness just might be good for our marriage.

As we stroked each other and cuddled together, Bob asked, "Did you miss me?"

I smiled and kissed him affectionately. "You have no idea."