All Comments on 'Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

You read your readers mind. The turn of events is so compelling to come here to read more.

Kudos!! Great work.

Thank you and waiting for more.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she should get rid of Dara

She should get rid of Dara, it is no fun wife being bullied by him.

She should explore her new found sensuality, sluttiness with whom so ever she wants. It would be fun.

anyway compelled to give 5 stars to all your stories.

a long time fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonym help for not cuck story fans

Good story for cuck story lovers. If you are not aroused from cuck stories push 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Want more scenes where Menaka is divinely fucked by her dominant old bull!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not everybody!

@Impo_61 An Indian diplomat found funny trace on the bedcloth and he sent the bedcloth in India, where a DNA laboratory checked. It was sperm trace and the DNA was not related to the Indian diplomat. The Indian diplomat divorced his wife.

It is nit true every Indian men is wimp.

Dangerouslydead is an excellent Indian BTB story author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exciting series

Amazing as usual. Eagerly waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Banke was eventually going to happen (possibly Vimla too in the near future) but that he already had came as a surprise. Funny,it did not come across as erotic, just a function of the situation. Maneka has already faced deprivation in the shack & partly with the aggressive behaviour of Dara. How will the next chapter raise the erotica level will be up to you, but nevertheless anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting

waiting for the next part.. please dnt stop.... menaka needs more... dara has got more erotic positions.. please....

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I want to see her husband beat Dara ass for abusing her and for being so cocky for being a lowly servant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Turn of events

Great Story write.. We see in your stories the fuckers always have their fun and move out. Only the wife after having a good fuck later realises it was not the best of decision. or The Husband gets a lesson that enjoying your wife being a slut.. So may be this time you could give us a turn of events like the Watchman's relatives/ cousins/ sister move in to visit him and meena makes them a slut and get them used by anyone you feel that can be added in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story! Hope you're reading this comment! Please follow up!

This is one of the best stories i have read in a long time. I keep checking when you will be updating a new story or a continuation of this series, we need to hear more about Menaka & Banke and their story behind, how & when she did it with him & they should continue on. I also wanna read more on the husband confronting her about when she lied to him & lastly this story should continue even though her husband is back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing series...

Still cant believe it... one of the best stoties/series I've read till date.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
mistakes

there are a number of mis written words, just now where 'Dara is mentioned instead of 'Banke' but it doesn,t detract from the eroticism of the story, just shows lack of attention to detail and sloppiness with not reading back what the author has already written. A good all round 'wife watcher' story worth seven and a half out of ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

i loved this series, hope u continue with this same story. wanna read more about her time with banke also because in this chapter 6, she had been with banke way before dara n her husband didn't even know. please do continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous