Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, saying it is one thing."

"Honey, I am fine. I play around and now so have you. No big deal." I said. "So...how did it feel to be penetrated by the first cock after mine?"

I phrased the question that way to give her an opening to tell me about Banke.

"Actually..." she said and then stopped.

"Yes?" I said hopefully. I watched the expression on her face which clearly suggested an internal struggled.

"Actually...it felt very similar to yours." she finally said.

And that was the first actual lie. Until now she had only hidden things from me. Not coming clean about Banke right now fell in that category. But telling me it felt very similar to mine was an obvious lie. I had seen how thick it was and heard her yell about how thick it was. Her reaction to Dara's penetration had been anything but similar to when I fucked her.

I felt a surge of anger, but calmed myself saying she was probably doing it to protect my male ego.

"Similar, eh?" I finally said.

"Yeah."

"What else?"

"What else...I don't know...it feels weird talking about it..."

"I understand." I said, not wanting to pressure her too much. "Whatever sticks out in your memory..."

"He was...energetic...a lot more than what I'd expect from a man his age."

"Energetic how?"

"You know...in terms of pace and how long he lasted and all that." she said and two seconds later I saw her blush.

"How long did he last?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes or so."

"Hmmm..." I replayed the image in my mind of her hollering through the sort of orgasm she had never had with me. "What else?"

"That's it I guess. Like I said, feels weird describing such stuff." she shrugged.

"How many times did you do it?"

"Just that one time." another lie but I let it go.

"Was he there all night?"

"He left in the morning."

"He didn't want to do it again?"

"He did, but I didn't feel like it." Again, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a lie meant to protect my male ego because we rarely if ever did it more than once a night. In being totally honest with me about how they had actually fucked three times and how she had initiated sex once, she might've felt like I would've felt threatened.

"Hmmm...so you are satisfied?"

"It was nice."

"You plan to keep doing it with him?"

"Maybe."

"What about Banke?" I asked an open-ended question.

"What about him?" she sharply countered.

"Was he there? Did he watch? Try to join in."

"No. I haven't seen him in a couple of days." I could sense the tension in her voice. This was clearly a sore point.

"Maybe he'll want his turn next?" I said, trying to sound jocular.

Menaka was silent for a few seconds. On the screen, I saw her chest heave and her face wear a tense expression.

"Prakash, I have to hang up. There is someone at the door."

Another lie. But I let it go again.

"Okay. Should I call you back in a few minutes?"

"No, I have to go meet...Alka for a while."

"Okay."

"I will message you in a few hours."

And she hung up.

And then just lay there on the bed. There was no one at the door as I knew. But the topic of Banke seemed to make her panic. I cursed myself for bringing it up. She put her phone on the bed, covered her face in her hands and just stayed still.

-----

Menaka stayed on the bed for a while and I kept staring at her until I realized that she had fallen asleep again. The night had been a tiring one for her, so that was no surprise. I thought about the conversation a bit. Then I remembered a document I had to finish and send to my boss so I kept the feed open and the volume on high and started working on it.

It was about 45 minutes when there was some sound from the Bombay feed. It seemed like the sound of the front door opening. I instantly switched to the video.

My wife was still sleeping on the bed. A few seconds later, Banke walked in. He was holding a bunch of keys in his hand so I assumed he had used one of the spare keys to open the door. He stood by the bed and looked at the sleeping form of Menaka. Then he got down on his knees and gently touched her arm.

"Memsaab, wake up." he softly said, shaking her.

"Mmmm?" Menaka sleepily replied.

"It's me, Banke." he shook her again.

"Banke??!!" Menaka suddenly sat up. "What are you doing here?"

"I sneaked away from the shack. Dara still thinks I am sleeping. He is busy at the main gate." he sat on the bed next to her.

Menaka yawned and stretched sitting on the bed. Then she said,

"You shouldn't be here, Banke. It's too risky."

"I know." he rubbed her shoulder. "But I couldn't help myself."

"I am serious, Banke." Menaka sounded really worried. "If Dara finds out, we both will be in big trouble!"

"You let me worry about Dara." Banke said, leaning in to hug my wife but she pulled away and stood up.

"Let you worry about him? I would if you weren't so terrified of him. And to be honest, I am too!"

"Memsaab, Dara is just...old fashioned. And old. Don't worry..." he got up and tried to hug her again.

This time, Menaka did not push him away. She let the big young man wrap his arms around her and kiss her neck while squeezing her boobs. She seemed to get lost in his virile embrace for a while before saying,

"If you aren't afraid of Dara, why don't you tell him what you did that day?"

"What did I do?" he asked, continuing to fondle her.

"You took advantage of him being busy and me being in a vulnerable position and ambushed me."

"You think of it as an ambush?"

"Wasn't it? I was almost naked, wearing just a bra, bent over cleaning the corners when you just grabbed me and held me down. And penetrated me despite my protests!"

"Okay, maybe it started out like that...but I couldn't help myself. I had been sporting a perpetual hard-on looking at your naked ass and big boobs. When I walked in and saw you bent over with your ass like that, the animal in me acted instinctively. I just mounted you. But you could have stopped me!"

"How could I stop a big strong lug like you when you hold me down and penetrate me? And I told you to stop!" Menaka tried to sound offended but her tone was husky.

"Your mouth said no but your went cunt said yes!" Banke slipped a hand down Menaka's shorts.

"Nonsense!" my wife closed her eyes, leaned back on his chest and said.

"Even your mouth said no for only a little while. Soon you were moaning happily."

"Mmmmmm..." He had started finger fucking her standing up.

"Yes, like that. You were clearly enjoying it then like you are enjoying it now." Banke smiled.

That made Menaka stop and push him away. She took a couple of steps away from him and countered,

"Banke, come on! Dara had made me strip almost naked and worked on me for hours. Of course I was aroused. And yes, my body did welcome the elusive penetration. My husband has been away for months. I was starved for sex. And I didn't instantly stop you. But that doesn't mean it was a good idea."

"You liked it then. I still remember how your skin trembled in delight with every stroke of my big dick."

"Shut up!"

"You liked my big dick...it's much bigger than Dara's. And your cunt felt so tight but yet so warm and alive..."

"Banke, stop!" Menaka almost yelled. "It was a mistake. And you know it was a mistake. If it wasn't, why did you pull out and step back as soon as you heard Dara approaching outside?"

"If you really thought it was a mistake, why did you then rush to me and start sucking my dick?" Banke countered.

"You idiot, that was the only way to explain the situation without letting Dara know!" Menaka slapped Banke hard on his cheek. "You half naked with your dick erect and covered with my juices...me almost naked. Dara would have understood immediately that we were having sex. I had no choice but to go down on my knees and take your dick in my mouth to clean it up and pretend that I was just giving you a blowjob."

Banke's shoulders slumped.

"Yeah, I know. And I am thankful for that." he said wanly. "It's so unfair...it's not like you are his wife. He is an old man!"

"An old man who can still beat you up, obviously." Menaka said sarcastically.

Dara said nothing. He hugged Menaka again and slipped his hands down the back of her shorts, fondling her ass.

"Please memsaab...just once."

"Once what?" Menaka asked, her breathing a little heavier.

"Let me do it again."

"What about Dara?"

"He's still busy. Please, just a quickie."

Menaka seemed comfortable in his big burly embrace. She rubbed her hands against his big biceps and said,

"Okay, but quickly."

"YES!" Banke exulted.

He roughly turned Menaka around and pushed her shoulders down. She put her hands on the bed for support and bent over.

"Easy!" she whispered.

"Can't wait much longer." Banke said and whipped out his erect dick. It really was quite huge. Almost 9 inches long with a thick head.

I watched spellbound as this other watchman kept my wife bent over. He pulled down her shorts and panties. And then unceremoniously and rather clumsily, entered her from behind.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Menaka cried out because of the pain of the huge organ invading her insides.

"Take your top off!" Banke demanded as he started pounding my wife in quick hard strokes.

She complied, stripping her t-shirt off while still bent over. Soon she was wearing just her bra, which is how I guess Banke had first fucked her.

As I watched my by-now slutty wife getting fucked by her other lover in our bedroom, I couldn't hep but mentally critique what I was seeing. Banke had a huge cock but he was clearly inexperienced and not very skillful in the art of sex. Watching Dara fuck her had been almost emasculating because that old man had game! Banke seemed to rely solely on the size of his cock and his instincts when it came to sex were almost like a caveman.

He just put his brawn hands on my wife's naked waist to keep her bent over and pounded her cunt rapidly. No foreplay, no caressing, no clit play, no variation. Menaka was grunting in response to each stroke, but not as passionately as I remembered her being with Dara. She was taking the assault on her cunt almost as a chore or a favor. It wasn't very impressive in the sense of technique.

But it was still incredibly arousing to see my wife, the mother of my child, clad in just a bra, bent over in our bedroom and getting fucked by another watchman.

Banke didn't last very long. I guess he had a lot of jizz built up because he came on her ass in just 2-3 minutes. Menaka hadn't even reached the early stages of her orgasm as I could see. She just stayed bent over with the young buck's jizz on her ass. Then she straightened and walked to the bathroom.

12