All Comments on 'Why I Love Married Women Ch. 02'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
superb

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why Loving Wives?

This is most definitely Fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Much better

why use a condom,send them home with something to remember you by. A baby

slightlywickedwifeslightlywickedwifeabout 14 years ago
Love it

I absolutely loved this story! hank you for th work you put into it, and for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Judge Not

Very good series. I try not to judge in real life situations but fantasy is a different story (bad pun). My findings are of course he will return and further use this beautiful wife for his selfish pleasures and will even bring his buddy along in the future. I also see him telling her to fuck other men such as peers, neighbors, relatives, counselor, paperboy or other strangers. She then recounts these sexcapades to him while he is banging away at her and hubby watches/listens from his makeshift dungeon. Or not. Thanks for the read.

MischievousThoughtsMischievousThoughtsabout 14 years ago
Love it

Love this one. Cheating wives ftw ;)

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Cheers.

Thanks for the comments. It seems I can continue this series. ;)

And cheers for the suggestions, Judge Not. I'll take them into consideration.

I put in under 'Loving Wives' as I've always read that category-title ironicly. Wives feature in this story and they are getting some loving...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Are you shitting me?....

You Deleted that comment? Fuck you asshole.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeabout 14 years agoAuthor

Three things, Mr. Pistolpackinpete.

First, no I did not erase anything. Perhaps you're thinking of your negative comment on the first chapter of this series. This one would be chapter two.

Second, while we all enjoy good comments where people get called assholes for presenting their work to an audience, should we not try to keep it constructive?

Third, if I did want to remove your comment, I actually have that right. It's given to me as an author of this site . Why would that make me an asshole?

On a further note, I have no interest in keeping this discussion going. You've stated your opinion, I've chosen to ignore it, so let's go our happy, seperate ways. You don't have to read anything else I write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little thin skinned are we?

You do realize by responding to these comments, you just encourage them.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Perhaps, perhaps not.

I might encourage some response, yes.

But I don't agree that I'm thin-skinned. If you look some of my other stories, I've gotten bad comments before without responding. I only answer if I feel I need to clearify something (like pistolpackingpete who thought his comment had been erased , or that guy before who wanted to know why I put it under Loving Wives) or if I want the commentator to clearify something.

At any rate, I'd appreciate it if people would start commenting on my story and not on my behaviour. :P

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
I can't understand why people do this

Aside from all the negativity, I'll say this.

I hate Cuckolding period, though I understand some may find this a turn on but I definitely do not.

That's just the possessive side of me.

That said for Christ's sake everyone, it's just a story.

Sorry Judge you've got a fight on your hands with this one subject.

best of luck my friend.

MVP <grins>

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
But you've left that one on....

....so I guess you are a man.

stavvistavviabout 13 years ago

MORE!!!! MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes !! More idiocy, more mindless blabber, more inept writ !

Just the thing for an asylum graduates!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Some want to judge you

There's always someone who wants to slag off - and they always stay anonymous. I'm not referring to PPP - you seem to be having a fun discussion there.

I enjoyed this story, a good development from Chapter 1. Lots of scope for more - he hasn't yet given it to her up her ass, and possibly some bi action with hubby. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Comment on a previous comment

I loved this story. More please.

However I understand that this kind of story is not to everyone's taste. Unlikely that the previous 'Anonymous' will read this comment, but perhaps others like him will.

I echo the comments which this author has written at the foot of his Biography, ie. that non-constructive comments do not help the author to improve his writing and generally are unhelpful. My conclusion is: would such wankers please put a sock in it. Pretty, please? Dimwits, do you get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I judged you.

"1*" !

mrsmelzjunkmrsmelzjunkalmost 12 years ago
more please

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtmp

He had the chance to have both his total slaves. He ahould have grabbed the opportunity. Please continue this story!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
How the tables turned on this dominatrix!

The story is very interesting as your others are as well. You find subject matter and find interesting flairs and twists to enhance an already hot erotic story more dramatic and humanizing. The fact that Mr Moore was in the bathroom was an unexpected development that had that strange element of the ballgag and sub references. The story provided clues throughout that made the reader uneasy about the situation like the reference to two cars the noises coming from the bathroom on more than one occasion the uneasiness of the wife when questioned about the use of the bathroom and lame answers. The author presented many clues giving the reader a taut dramatic uneasiness at "he circumstances. The fact that the main character took her bareback and there were no objection gave this story a wild curve. The fact that the wife invited the main character to her home on two different occasions with her husband apparently home leaves the possible conclusion that he is a cuckold or possibly a complete submissive or both. The fact that our main character was openly allowed to bareback in the end with no objection leads me to believe the possibility that the wife or husband or both wanted her breeded. Which is very highly unusual adding to the erotic quotion. The story begs for ensuing chapters which might include further domination of the husband and wife by our main character with our main character recognizing the totality of his power and enforcing his will more purposely and cognitively. The story could evolve into a sort of romance where are main character openly recognizing his need to propogate and announcing as a seduction factor to overwhelming heights of passion with open reactions with all parties. Perhaps going as far as moving the husband permanently out of the bedroom and our main character taking over the residence and head of household in Every respect and very forcefully with total humiliation to both husband and wife. Just a thought. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a nice guy

But he got PLAYED, Dom or Sub or Slut. She led him exactly where she wanted him to go and he fell hook, line and sinker. What an idiot. I do think that any man would have looked in the closet the very first time he heard a sound. He was naturally careful - you told us that when he wouldn't go to her house in their first encounter. So I'm thinking that he never really got past the BJ before he discovered the husband in the closet. He would have left at that point. He needed to be in control and he wasn't, she was getting exactly what she wanted, regardless of being a Dom or a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
do you ever finish series u start?

I didnt think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow another comment "I judged you ! 1*

This fan just has to continue to read your efforts, even tho he may have been one of the original 'I judged you 1*" Do you think he's hoping you'll improve????

Probably believes in self flogging as well.

I will continue to read your other submissions.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ha ha

you sick bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like your stories but..

"my rage was gradually being replaced by a very pleasurable feeling, spreading through my body like wildfire."

How does a gradually replacing feeling", "spread like wildfire"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
married was best

In my early adult years married pussy was my primary source of pussy. Some of the time the husband's were well aware of me and other times I was convinced the husbands were clueless about it. Most of the time, I wasn't really sure about the husband's complicity, permission or ignorance. I didn't care. I liked the extra thrill, the confidence of them and the lessons I learned from there experiences. Unless a single girl pursued me first, I almost only went after married women. I heard several reasons for including me.

The first one thought me a virgin. The second was a couple I met from an ad that wanted men for a circle jerk. After it was over I was invited to return for her gangbang. Through ads I met a husband claiming he had a tiny penis and couldn't satisfy her enough so I was to "pinch hit." Then was a coworker claiming she was a battered wife getting revenge. A married mother of 6 was next. She was the only one I met at a club. She wasn't into it and said she was only doing this to make her husband happy by coming home with a cream pie. My favorite one was a short Hispanic couple that wanted a blonde baby. I drilled her every month until she got pregnant. Each time he'd meet me in the living room and awkwardly thank me earnestly.

I'm afraid all that time being the 'other man' effected me. Any time I found myself in a relationship that was becoming serious, I'd find myself, in one way or another, informing I'd insist on them to not be faithful. I'd end up telling them a little about my sexual past and insisting that they help to continue the tradition. It took me a while to find my willing bride, but I did and we are still happily together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This author writes GARBAGE loving wives stories

Not worth reading. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back (&quot;Great story!&quot; e.g.) and concrete suggestions (&quot;the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES