All Comments on 'Wife Get Even'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Ah, stuff

It had some holes in it as far as believability is concerned but a good story.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
HOT

I reread this and it really turned me on. Hot stuff. It kinda jerked me when you mentioned May having Crystal service her, too. Maybe shoulda had a little more about that!

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Wife get even

I like the love and tenderness you put into your stories. You are a very good story teller I hope to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Should have left the ink in the pen!

I was left wanting with the first part where the wife felt more obligated to a drunken boyfriend than to her husband. Then she was in serious need of a shrink. Now we have group rate availability because hubby has gone off the deep end with his little whore wife. Your efforts in other stories are actually very good, it's such a shame to waste the ink on this sorry bit of waste basket fodder.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Well another good story!

But her having him service her former best friend after the hurt in the first story was not to believeable. I don't know any woman that would let that happen! The scenes you described were hot and made me read the story for they were well thought out and sensual! doesn't sound like their plan worked to well other than Carrie is looking for Gary in all her philandering.

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Even Better

This second of your "pair" of stories is better than the first in that the revenge is so slyly creative. ....

What could be better than to hit a woman with love after all she's ever experienced is sex. And not simple love-making, but total-body loving. ....

Ralph will never again satisfy Crystal; and neither of them has a clue as to what has hit them. They get to spend the rest of their days in a loveless, joyless marriage - stuck to each other because of their business. ....

This is creative writing and a real pleasure.

Looking forward to your forthcoming contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better than the original

I've read both of the "pair" and think this story is better than the first. I think it is believable that Crystal would soon learn better loving from Gary and that would cause pain in her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wifes need for revenge somewhat surprising

Her need for revenge was somewhat of a surprise but necessary i think to bring closure to all that mess.

I believe that you have done a very nice bit of bringing all the loose ends together and ended up A very,very Neat/Nice story.

Please keep up the great writing as i will look for more stories with your name on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It is soooo SCARY that troubador

It is sooo fucking scary that TROUBADOR actually think the 1st story WIFE GETS CAUGHT is as he puts it "quite good "

it is silly so nuts no inept that words fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Worse than the first part

Yeah, riiight...Lets shift the blame of an unfaithful spouse to the friends. Riight...Poor wifey, she needs to get her revenge for opening her legs. Get real, she was unfaithful because she wanted to try a big cock. Period. That she didn't like it, so what? I see no redemption in this story. No sense of knowledge of the human condition. I couldn't buy it and it made no sense. Put responsibility where it goes--in the wife's shoulders. Period. Very dissapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sigh

The thing that most amazes me is that Troubador calls part one of this illogical tale "quite good." Troubador has written many good stories, but these two stink to high heaven. The husband has no idea why his wife cheated except maybe "poor judgment" and "hormones" and then he trusts her more than ever?! Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a Pair

What a fine pair of tales. I am glad I looked up the Troubador. I saw in other tlaes that you acted as an editor or reviewer. From those I was inrtigued to read your own efforts. I have read thru many of your single tales and found them well worth reading. I will now start on your longer series. This ihas been time well spent. Thanks for your fine efforts.

I thourougly agree with your feeling of the 'anonymous' comments. Some of them go on and on, some are good some are poor. But unsigned comments are really not worth much

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
may and crystal

Troubador what was the meaning where you said that may asked crystal to service her?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great tearful ending

I thought it had some tearful and loving parts in it i really loved when may called you Agent007 and threatened to cut your nuts off if you touched crystal May is incredible but i hated when ralph took advantage of may and tried to have sex with her while you watched on the camera but she really got caught on film.

You Greg should have taken Ralph aside and busted him into pieces so he couldnt make any more advances toward May again.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Great

Pretty good story you have here, Troub. :)

I wasn't too sure how you would pull off the wife's revenge without making the story a farce but you did in a very imaginative way.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very dissappointing

part 1 was bad but part 2 was worse. It was pure crap the way you turned a wife's indiscertion into someone elses fault. all that crap about honoring a drunken IOU. what happened to honoring her marriage. I was not upset at them working things out BUT YOUR EXPLANATION OF THE REASONS BEHIND WIFE'S CHEATING AND SUBSEQENT REASON FOR HUSBAND'S FORGIVENESS LACKED ORIGINALITY AND EFFORT. all i can say about part 2 is that it should not have ben written.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Crystal

I think crystal got the better part of the deal of getting serviced by Gary he is more thoughtful than Ryan isin his love making.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right.

May's cheat was wrong. I still have trouble accepting the excuses of a drunken promise long ago and "hormones" being all messed up. Some women have tried the PMS defense for murder but courts (juries) have generally rejected this; I reject the mid-pregnancy "hormone" thing for May's cheating even though I will agree that women get pretty crazy and say unbelievable things at the end of pregnancy when birthing their children. But then having Gary do Crystal as part of a get revenge scheme is also wrong. What if Gary gets an STD from Crystal, who probably has been fucked by a dozen other men in the prior month? While perhaps rare, cunnilingus can certainly transmit STD's from female to male (would you want to go down on a woman who recently had intercourse with lots of other, unknown men?). Maybe someone's fantasy but again, pretty risky. And why give pleasure to someone who participated in a ploy to encourage May to cheat Gary and almost break up the marriage? Human nature being what it is, I can't imagine anyone being able to fake it (liquor or no) with a person whom they despise. I think this pair of stories was very weak, especially compared to the many good ones you have written.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Groovy.

I thought this was a fun story. Very entertaining. Thank you.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Really Great Troubador

I Loved the story your humour is funny I thought May was a crack up with her talking to Crystal why Gary was giving her sex May left me in stitches maybe you can tell me about the kids in your next story.

Pat

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Really Great Troubador

I Loved the story your humour is funny I thought May was a crack up with her talking to Crystal while Gary was giving her sex May left me in stitches maybe you can tell me about the kids in your next story.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting kind of revenge

A well written story, and an interesting kind of vengeance.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
No hint

There is no hint in your story how they get Crystal to tolerate an invitation. The parting in your former story "wife gets caught" is someway decisive. Your hint about a possible get together as friends was always there:

<p><i>In any case we will have to put a kibosh on getting together for the foreseeable future. Maybe some time later we can be friends again, but I certainly can’t forgive you for what was done. Now it’s getting late, and we all have to get up in the morning. I’m sorry for this night, more than you may realize, but good night."</i></p>

I found this was definitely an ejection. If I were Crystal I would never come back to friends who ejected me from their house and friendship. I couldn't look in their faces again and remember the disgrace. Maybe human behavior is fathomless but I don't understand why Crystal came back. Maybe my english is not good enough to understand the subliminal hints in your story.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

ReduxBlueReduxBlueover 16 years ago

Just reread (don't know how many times) this story. As a revenge fantasy / cheating wife story, very erotic. Also very well plotted, characters well developed and pretty funny too. I know, this is fiction, suspend disbelief and all that. Couple of questions keep popping up:

1. Initial infidelity - promise before marriage more important than vows, doesn't semm right for her character.

2. Issues with lingerie, disrespecting her husband, phony encouragement, setup of affair, all point to serious issues in the marriage. Don't ever seem to be resolved.

3. Would she have ever told hubby? I don't think so.

4. More infidelity probably caused more problems in the marriage than shown in your story.

5. Most importantly, are you ever going to write anymore stories?

Thanks for sharing, and for all of the help you've provided to other authors!

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Excellent Story

troubadour

Loved the results when the baby was coming due, Wish my wife had thought of that

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK

It was not as good as the first one. A little far fetched to me. Good luck and keep writing.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
Loved it....

I wish my wife would come up with this type of revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

On what planet does May think she deserves the right to "get even". SHE is the one that felt "honor bound" in the first story to sleep with Ralph. She didn't have to do anything, she CHOSE to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF? redeux

Still the most stupid cunt on the planet! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Since shitty author doesn't post any more, no since commenting on this crap.

Thank goodness no longer posting. Totally worthless author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bitch

what she did was to cross the line once that happens there is no going back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic

And I agree with another comment. What was there to get even about. She made an agreement and followed through. No one forced her.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
The comments fascinate me every time -

The story is still fun and I like the concept - heh

Even with a second reading -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of course the resident cuck would like it

The non-cucks are repelled by turds like this - 1st story was trash and this abomination reeked

BigK10BigK10over 12 years ago
Is revenge really revenge

...if it's so subtle that the "victim" doesn't know it? Crystal will probably look back on those eight weeks as "a fond and wonderful memory" of an old affair for the rest of her life. I'm all about creative ways to "get even," but Crystal may never realize that she was truly played. So, did May give her a memorable eight weeks of loving, or stick it to her love life, spoiling her for other men? Without the confrontation or revelation, we will never know. For that reason only, (and since the story tag *IS* revenge) I felt I had to drop the rating to a four. Other than that, I found the characters believable (although it stretched my belief a bit when he forgave her so easily), and the story quite plausible.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
at Last

At Last this story is a pleasing departure from the whole cheating, devastating marriage breakup stories that we see so often. I found it refreshing to read of a couple who could actually recover and improve their marriage after an episode of infedility. Well Done!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
It is pity

@ betrayedbylove I recommend (not only you but all readers of this story) to read the following of this story "Wife Gets Even". In that story the Author explaines very well what I tried in more than 15 comments in "Wife gets Caught". Unfortunately I have recently discovered the following chapter only, because of the changed title.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Good revenge. Gary ruined Crystal for life by spoiling her. No matter how big Ralph is he can't compete with Gary's technique.

Duna I get your point and I won't point out what I said I would. But 15 comments? I take back any evil thoughts I've had towards you. I'll just stick to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
all I can say is

I'm glad the queer stopped writing. This fag is up there with dwornock, norcal, Tavadelphin and a few other openly engaged cuckolds. This guy sucked and is just as bad as that matt m fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you can also say

you live in the cuck closet and based on your invective are most definitely a closet gay - seek help gay cuck boy, you need it.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
6th sentence to Harry

@ Harry (6) A good fable story could show such example from the life, which does not tell well in direct near to life story and dry from sociological research.

I divided the 10 sentences of my answer to Harry In Va in distict 10 stories.

1. Sentence leapyearguy „Strickly Business Ch. 02”

2. Sentence ohio „Visiting Richard Gronier”

3. Sentence DGHear „Another Chance”

4. Sentence K.K. „Flight Delay”

5. Sentence lucsmith „Let the Punishment Fit the Crime”

6. Sentence the Troubador „Wife Get Even”

7. Sentence FrancisMacomber „The Stairway to Haeven”

8. Sentence StangStar06 „Divorce and Future”

9. Sentence cpete „Blood from a Turnip”

10. Sentence Vulcez „How Are You”

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
This is not

Not the same dumb May as in the first story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 12 years ago
Always enjoy your Stories

Keep it up, please.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
A bit better

I still feel that may and ralph should both have been blood stains on the wall...

BUT. The way you wrapped this up was fairly well done.

would give 3.5 stars but as thats not possible... **** it is.

Keep up the writing, and ill keep up the reading.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just as bad as the first story

For some one worried about std .he got it on with cystal. Wife is off her rocker suggesting he love crystal . This story is. Off its rocker

lttl1dvllttl1dvlover 11 years ago
Interesting revenge

I liked the different type of revenge in this story. Might have been interesting to keep Crystal as both their slaves. Great job Troubador.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic

Just fu***ng Stupid!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Great!!

Loved the Revenge factor on both Crystal & Ralph. and it gave both of the Offended Partys something to look back on and Laugh about the way they took Ralphs life and Shreaded it.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

I enjoyed it eventhough I wouldn't endorse the methods in achieving the revenge but it worked. The story was extremely well described but the emotion was staccato.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Piece of crap..

As shitty as this ending is, it is obvious scores are manipulated.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
The first story was good

The sequel too implausible to be enjoyable.

I think the original should have ended with Gary suing Ralph for alienation of affection.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Read Both

and liked the way the took vengeance on their enemys now Ralph only gets some stray while Crystal has the same but for the Dreams of being with her Ultimate Lover.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
My compliments on the sex scenes with Crystal, they were outstanding.

I still do not like it that Ralph had no real revenge taken on him, this nebulous deal with Crystal may have interfered with him or maybe not. He is so dense it probably will never come to him. Thank you for writing some revenge into your story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Goofy and company

The Troubador must have warn out the knees of his pants slapping at them in loud, mocking laughter at all the goofy troll commentators, who in their innate stupidity actually took this fictional story so seriously.

I guess it is the tragedy of their lives, that the anonymousies are so lacking in intellect to even comprehend when they are the butt of the joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here We Have Fanfare

Once again griping about other peoples opinons on a stroy that was written almost 12 years ago. He has the nerve to call anons goofy. Mr Fanfare take a look in the mirror you old fart. Every one of your comments is a negtive about other peoples opinion. Sad old man. BTW I thought this story was great. Enough revenge but not over the top. Hey Fanfare stop taking yourself so seriously

wizard724wizard724over 10 years ago
Cool

Almost unbelievable but nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

This is kind of a natural statement. I note that some do not like these two stories. My take is a middle ground in that the author needs to be commended for being innovative and writing a story that is a bit different.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD OR IN THIS CASE STEAMING HOT

I enjoyed the stories very much. Payback is hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice tale

Of revenge in an unusual way,the girl was a genius,and killed two or three birds with one stone.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Whew.......

I have never been quite so sensually inspired (?) by reading a story within Literotica.The second and third sections/pages are awesome. I look forward to re reading them after I have a chance to calm down and cool off. Thank you also for fleshing out Wife Got Caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

It would have been nice to be a fly on the wall when Crystal learned it would be the last time. Just one more poke at the bear. So to speak.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
NICE

I gave this a 4 stars in the ratings because I felt that it was a pretty good story. I think that the only reason for the 4 stars, boils down to the fact that I felt it would have been nice if you could have ended it with the fact that May's idea worked, by showing the readers that good ole Ralph and Crystal, started having trouble within their marriage to the point that their business suffered for it. There-by things went from good to worse till they were almost bankrupt. Now that, would not only have been a fitting ending but it would have showed that May's idea did in fact have the right revenge. maybe you could write a sequel to this story and use that as the subject matter. But again I have to say good job, good story.

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Still really not a fan of the wife from the previous story but i liked the sex and i liked the plot. Curious though if in this Ralph ever finds out why Crystal became the way she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

loved it very good story gave it 5 stars as there was not 10b to give lol keep writing my friend you are the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

The statement in the prologue that May didn't intend to cheat was false and the author should know better. She did cheat. She was not forced or drunk. She was fully conscious when she consented and when she prepared. So cut the crap about owing a debt which was still cheating. The fact that she didn't enjoy it is besides the point as is her efforts to make it up to Gary.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

definitely an interesting revenge tale.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
did not like the wife

from the first story, and now i dislike the husband. revenge is a dish best unserved, and this is so high school, simply to assuage the guilt of the wife; not a likeable character in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a worthless piece of shit this was.

Aside from the fact that this 'part two' was weak and ended even weaker....

The cunt cheated on him in part one, period, skip all the bullshit and should have been divorced for all the reasons that her wimpy 'skip to my loo' husband pointed out and listed. Any man with a personal sense of pride and self worth would never have tolerated the level of disrespect that he saw his 'loving' slut (unknowingly) display on that nanny cam. By choosing to wear the personal husband/wife gift that he'd given her for Valentine's day to fuck Ralph and not her husband who'd given it to her, she committed the ultimate betrayal... her total lack of respect for him as a man or as her husband. His gift had no special meaning for her. After displaying them and making his point, he should have thrown the shredded panties into the fireplace, along with their marriage license and wedding album, doused them with grill lighter fluid and burned them. And then told her to go pack her shit and told the other two scumbags to get the fuck out of his sight before he kills them.

For starters, any woman who truly loved her husband would NEVER fuck another man unless her husband was permanently disabled and unable to take care of her physical needs... (I do that for two veteran's wives, with their husband's permission. They come to me so their husband won't have to hear us.) but in any case, NO wife, who truly loves her husband would soil a gift so personal as that nightie was. She was a slut. Her husband called it. He knew it and still stayed with her?? ... So he was another wimp husband being presented as the way a man is expected to react to his wife being a slut... which pretty much exposes this piece of shit author as being a dick sucking, take it in the ass and do what you're told wimp who's trying to recruit more wimps to commiserate with. Well fuck you in the ass, Troubador The Pathetic.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I liked this part better

While well written, I hated every one of the characters in the first part of this story.

When May went scheming in this one, it brought an unreality and humor that took it out of the realm of real world consequences and was mostly enjoyable.

Could have used more follow up on Ralph and Crystal's misery though.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

loved it. kill them with kindness

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
A revenge of sorts.

It's true .... a larger male appendage can be a visual treat for a women, and if used sensitively she can have a great time. But most men are not that sensitive and seem to think that hard, fast and deep will do it . It doesn't.

Gary shows Crystal what a sensitive lover can do, thereby ruining her relationship with her husband ......I don't think so !!

Crystal is swinging, she has average size ones on a regular basis, and while Gary may be an extremely considerate partner she's hardly likely to throw away her lifestyle ..... so in reality, for a short time, she had some great sex.... that's all.

And this was all May's plan ? Show Crystal how a real man makes love and bring them down ?

Hardly likely.

Awful characters and a weak plot ...... but thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

This was a great conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Entertaining Story

Thanks for your effort. I can't quite comprehend the extreme vitriol of one of the comments. This is a fiction story, after all! What would be the purpose of this category (or site) if every identifiable premise (e.g., a "cheating wife") were met with hellfire and brimstone retribution? What would induce a reader to waste time reading when the outcome was routinely predictable? I like being presented with a plausible (not necessarily realistic) premise/scenario and then noodle around the edges to explore the wide range of potential human participation and responses.

I think you offered an unusual set of initial conditions and did well with teasing it out.

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

lies everyone knows that cervix splitting is the only way to the ultimate orgasm. the longer you are the better, and the more you have the better. like baby head size girth. also lots of deepthroughting, researches say the there is a erogenous zone in the middle of your throught passage, hitting that will make you cum like niagra falls.and also cum cures reverse ages but only if your 9 or more inches and you dont have stds. rumours say that the fountain of youth just a horse hung dude with heavy balls. i hope you enjoyed my sillyness, i like this read. millionstars

msocaltimemsocaltimeabout 7 years ago
Like it, I really like it!

I was a little disappointed that Gary didn't exact some retribution on Ralph in the previous story, this ending made up for it some. The idea of showing Crystal the true meaning of physical love was genius, I disagree with the other coment. Even though Crystal has had many partners doesn't mean they were as considerate or though as Gary. They did kill her with kindness. Keep'm coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The wife's so called revenge, she used it to try get away with her infidelity because she wanted to try a big cock the pact was just an excuse, the husband should kicked her out there and then and got rid of the conniving bitch. Instead being a closet cuckold he fell for it, definitely his brains was in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
The same question you asked in How high a price?

should be asked of this woman, too. If you want me to sleep with another woman to compensate, it only shows how little value you hold for fidelity.

goalie52goalie52about 6 years ago
Honor?

The wife said she had to fuck Ralph to maintain her honor. If she was so concerned about honor, why didn't she want to keep her honor to her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The stupidity......it hurts.

Show of hands please. Who would take this lying stupid wife back?

Those with their hands raise. Please proceed to room B where we will surgically remove your testicles as you have no use for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved both "Wife Gets Caught" and "Wife Gets Even". I feel that were both well thought out and well write.. Thank you for your efforts!

I loved both "Wife Gets Caught" and "Wife Gets Even". I feel that were both well thought out and well write.. Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked It

After the first page I really didn’t think I was going to, but after that the deeper I got into it the better I liked it. It was different, something I didn’t expect. And you know, there are times and instances where reconciliation is the best thing for both people involved. So if both parties agree to a reconciliation, why in hell would some outsider have a problem with that? Especially when the whole damn story is fiction anyway. It never ceases to amaze me, the things that get some folks riled up. :)

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Excellent

A great story, and I look forward to more from you

fairway9fairway9over 5 years ago
Great story

First of all anonymous get your head out of your ass. You can complain, but can you write? I really enjoyed this story. I felt sorry for the wife for her being set up in the first place and almost loose her marriage. I did like the revenge that was giving to Crystal. I can only say my wife could be so lucky. I don’t know when this was written. I did not look before my comment. Keep up the good work. You have given me some ideas. I hope she likes them. lol

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty goof

Good follow up to previous chapter. I enjoy.most all of your writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
That was

Some creative revenge right there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bottom line though

The dude is still a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 star ONE FUCKING STAR

"I asked Crystal if she would like to see a new short foreign film I had picked up on the web. It was one of the films I had read about that had scored so high at the Seattle Film Festival. She agreed, and I popped it in the VCR"

Pick your goddamned temporal zone and stick to it, videos you pick up on the web dont play in VCRs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby is a moron

And he should file for a divorce before his slut wife passes along some nasty disease to him that he CAN'T divorce. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
troubador,

nice to know that i can fuck your wife and make her my cumdump, and you will only get a stronger marriage out of it, i will also gonna fuck your daughter so she can be trained in the cumdump way,

ejsathomeejsathomeover 4 years ago
My comment . . .

. . . grammatical suggestion: paragraph 6 of the story: "It was lucky for May and ME, . . . "

ejsathomeejsathomeover 4 years ago
I . . .

. . . liked it. Nice job. Thank you.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Tho l have to say there are so many ways this plan could have gone south. I

But they got away with it.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Great story - thank you!

What can I say? It's something that is never going to happen to me in my life, but it was still fun to think about. Thanks for writing and sharing!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

May really was missed at Ralph. Great revenge, I'm sure Gary enjoyed carrying it out.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Great revenge!

I loved the partnership between May and Gary in getting revenge on Ralph and Crystal. They probably have no idea of what happened to them. I'm sure May and Gary had fun delivering the coup de grace. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT..........

Cuckold starts in to interrupt his wife's fucking then gues back to let them finish? What a faggot. This crap as a follow up does not redeem this pathetic excuse for a man in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Stories

I'm including "Wife Gets Caught" and "Wife Gets Even". They're well written with a smooth flow start to finish. 5 stars for both. Normally, I give scores but not many comments, I do, however, read many of the comments at the end of the story, and many times the comments are what elicit my 2 cents. I just cant stand it when pea brained assholes trash a good story when they don't have the balls to post their comments under anything but "Anonymous". They're just a bunch of fucking cowards! Most probably couldn't write a complete sentence much less a story, but they're right up front with they're destructive criticisms. I hope you in particular and writers in general don't pay attention to anonymous drivel. CC

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Didn’t like it as much this time. Good revenge, but not really believable at all.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous