All Comments on 'Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 04'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kalzoo1kalzoo1about 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for chapter 5 and maybe 6. More about Sean and Maggie's photo shoots. Stephanie gets to do a photo shoot with Sean. Chris watches a photo shoot with Stephanie and Ron then sucks Ron's cum out of her. And then cleans Ron's cock getting Ron hard and getting a fresh load of cum direct. Chris watches another photo shoot with Sean, Maggie and Stephanie then cleans up cum from Stephanie and Maggie and ends up sucking Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even for porn fiction that was ridiculously bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a totally fucked up story. A whore skank wife and a wimp pathetic cuck story. You need to find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still one of the best storylines on Literotica! Your writing style is really good and Stephanie is one hot babe. Are you sure Jeff hasn’t secretly tapped her and videoed the two of them enjoying themselves?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Seeing that this whore and cuck garbage is to continue earns it my lowest possible score, the *2.

iammweaseliammweaselabout 2 years ago

Oh you that other cuck KitGayDeluca must have been busy slobbering over each others tiny dicks while writing this weren't you! (Inside joke)

You mentally ill shriveled dicks really are wasting your time, you'll only impress Odoreater, 26thGayCuck and their half dozen sock puppets, which literally takes just a line like this "I prefer other men to fuck my wife so I can eat their cum because Im straight" to make their dicklettes hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. Great style. Thanks! My wife liked it and your other stories also. They really turn her on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous