All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 18'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Kinda sexy...

...but this story will never be complete for me until someone utterly destroys Susan. Of course, at 18 chapters and counting this story probably won't ever end, it'll just lumber along as one humiliation for Alice after another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like it!

Yep! Another great chapter! Keep it up! I would love to one day see a new story of a similar nature from you! You have excellent taste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's next for Alice?

Hoping to see Alice engage in more degenerate acts:

Anal/vaginal fisting

Anal double dildo

Machine sex

Rough sex with foul language and forceful movements

Sex with drugs (Liquid X)

Also hoping to see Alice breakdown and become utterly wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

Another great chapter and really good to see Susan involved again, she is Queen Bitch. Would be interesting to see Nicole and Susan pimping Alice out to a group of mature lesbians, especially as Alice is beginning to admit that deep down she enjoys it. I love where this story is going - step by step the innocent little fairy is becoming a hard core lesbian slut, and she can't keep kidding herself forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think you're setting a good pace. For me, the psychological changes are the hottest parts, and it was nice to see our antagonist really push Alice into thinking of herself as a lesbian slut.

However, I worry that we're getting too many players in this game and it's going to cost us in terms of overall feeling. It seems like Alice is put into a new relationship with every chapter, so you have to wonder where she finds the time... or why existing relationships were dropped instead of being embellished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

I look forward to the time when Susan tells Alice she's a lesbian slut and Alice reallises it's true.The moments when she gives in to her lust for other women are sexy as hell. The sooner she embraces her lesbian nature the better, and if that means her happily accepting Susan and Nicole pimping her out to other women I bet it will be the highest rated story on Literotica. Loving your work, maxout09.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have men become extinct in Alice's World?

Understand if male female sex is not for you but 3 Male characters and 20 females thus far. And Alice s Dad leaves for vacation after 6 words? So are the young females spawned?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous