With Strings Attached Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep moan Annette pulled Alice's hands away and to lifted her to her feet. With a quick caress of Alice latex covered face Annette turned again and positioned the corset against her chest. Holding the garment in place Alice connected the zipper and pulled it up stretching the latex and giving Annette an hourglass shape.

"Mmmmm, I missed my play time," purred Annette as she ran her hands over her body before turning to Alice. "Now I have one more thing. Several years ago I convinced my husband to use one of those dildo mold kits to make a copy his penis. It has been my primary source of pleasure since he passed away. In preparation for tonight for tonight I got a harness and another kit to make this."

"A real dick," gasped Alice as she watched Annette strok the black latex version of her husband's penis. Until this point Alice had only seen pictures as none of the dildo's she used looked real.

"Not quite," giggled Annette, "but as close as we will get". Centering the dildo over Alice's groin Annette went to work securing the straps. "You know now that you have my husbands penis you can take his place in the marital bed and take over his marital duties."

Reaching out with her latex covered hand Alice grasped the appendage now secured to her body. With her detached sensation the bumps and ridges made it feel so real like she was truly gliding her hand over Annette's husdands pinis. "It feels so real," replied Alice while stroking the dick."

"And it feels real to me as well," replied Annette taking Alice in her own latex covered hands and pulled her towards the bed. "You know how to use it?"

"Yes," replied Alice as she followed Anette's led.

With Annette now on her hands and knees Alice knelt behind her, the short skirt riding up to highlight her firm ass and wet pussy rather then hide them. A stream of juice dripped from her exposed pussy to the rubber sheets below attesting to her level of arousal. Positioning the dildo at her entrance, Alice slowly slid the tip up and down between her swollen lips, soliciting a deep moan from her lover.

"Please I need you inside of me," begged Annette as she pushed back against the shaft.

Knowing Annette was more than ready Alice pushed the dildo forward. Annette was so slick that it slid easily inside of her. Alice knew this was the first time, other than by Annette herself, that she was penetrated her with her husbands penis and all those pent up feelings of fondness and desire would be directed at her, Annette's replacement lover.

"OH YES, YES, YESSSSSS" wailed Annette as Alice drove her husbands penis in and out. Her sounds was soon reduced to incorrect noises and moans as Alice continued her assault. With so much pent up desire Annette quickly came, falling in a mass of quivering latex onto the bed. Her breathing ragged after there encounter.

"That was fantastic, Thank you so much," breathed Annette tearing up. "It's been so long since I had someone in me, and I really needed it. Thank you for bringing my husband back."

Touched by Annette's words Alice leaned down and kissed her newest lover. "It was my pleasure," stated Alice.

Coming down from her high Annette reached up and caressed Alice's latex covered face. "Mmmmm and it will be a pleasure you will be having many more times. You know after all this I can see my husbands fascination with seeing me kiss another woman, we may have to find you a little girlfriend."

12