All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 23'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thanks

Thank you for continuing the series, I love the feel, the move toward mother/daughter interaction is so hot/forbidden, please keep posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this

Thank you for continuing this story. It was great to get back to Janet and her changes, not just Alice. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alice

There should be a chapter of her fully embracing her lesbianism!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
simply great

just found this serious yesterday and read through all of the chapters - I am addicted! Very nice story telling and writing of an imensly erotic story. Thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great except for the ending

I'm not wild with Nicole allowing another woman to brand Alice with extensive lesbian slave tattoos.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 5 years ago
The best chapter yet

I think this epic is the best instalment yet. So many mind-blowing scenes

The tattoo was an amazing crowning glory....I adore how Alice and Janet are being taken deeper and deeper. Can't wait to read more.

nightshade99nightshade99about 5 years ago
Bittersweet chapter.

One of your best chapter (improvement on the flow and the narration) ... except the tattoo.

It doesn't fit Nicole's character at all !

Both for leaving the choice of the tattoo to another person and the art itself.

Just before the tattoo scene you describe Nicole's reflection on the preservation of the mother-daughter relationship of Alice and Janet which shows that she care for Alice. But then she would let this violation of Alice's body...

I hope this is a henna tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

It's been a long time since the last chapter but this was worth waiting for. Can't wait to see what Nicole's plan is for Alice and her mother and can't wait for the moment when Alice completely accepts that she is a lesbian slut who was born to eat pussy. Please give us another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, it was only a matter of time...

before Alice would get a symbol of sapphic ownership. I do find it intriguing that the overall pattern of the tattoo is thong shaped. Perhaps a more external symbol of ownership that Nicole has planned for Alice is something that would afford her the choice of being able to wear and cover the tattoo, but not be able to take off without the expressed permission of Nicole. Something like a,,, Chastity Belt? So, it would be a choice of revealing to the world her tattoo proclaiming her as exclusively the property of her lesbian owner and friends or wearing Impenetrable Steel which can be as strict and implacable as any mistress.

Just a suggestion.

Neosteeled

Psycho08Psycho08about 5 years ago
Thank you

For the new chapter. I was waiting for Alice to get some sort of symbol of her new “life style.” It goes well with what happened in the last chapter and the sorority girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good stuff!

I can't wait for the climatic moment when Janet finally does Alice with a strap on after having her eat her pussy! We've been building towards it for years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More symbols

Perhaps have Alice cut her hair off as another symbol of ownership?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cameras

I remember that Nicole has watched Alice on cameras in her room. I would think that if Nicole watches Alice break down and cry should have to know they are not happy tears. I do believe Nicole does care for Alice. So would seeing Alice so upset make Nicole believe Alice is not as into this as Nicole previously believed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story so much

I found With Strings Attached over the weekend and it's the best erotic serial I've ever read. The way you've described Alice's descent is unbelievably hot. From shy straight virgin to passive lesbian sex toy to promiscuous pussy pleaser and now tramp-stamped Vegas hooker, every step has been perfectly plotted by maxout09 and by Susan, the cunning bitch pulling the strings. I agree with the comment suggesting Alice should fully embrace her lesbianism now. She knows what her body wants, she accepts being pimped out as a prostitute for other women and it would be a great conclusion for her to admit how much she enjoys it. Thanks for this great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the best

this is a great story, one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Emily & Krista spinoff?

What happens to Emily & Krista once they realize their marriage is official? A spinoff featuring them would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter!

Can't wait for the next chapter! The tattoo was a great addition! I'm curious what will happen between Alice and her mother!

pjw7326pjw7326almost 5 years ago
ended ???

in 2017 we got 5 chapters , 2018 we got 3 chapters , and so far in 2019 just one , so is the series over or are there more chapters planned because this is a great series and it would be sad if its over , but as the 1st chapter started 10 years ago , maybe its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best chapter yet

Thus is the best serial on the site and this was the best chapter. I can understand the gap between chapters because a story like this takes a lot of thought, but you've brought Alice a long way now and it'd be great to see her take the final steps. You've built up anticipation really well for a final chapter where she and Janet cross the line and have sex with each other on the orders of Nicole and Susan. Would also love to see Alice completely broken, admitting to Susan that she really is a freaky lesbian slut and wouldn't have it any other way. That would be a fitting end to a phenomenal story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

This is maybe the best smut story I’ve ever read. I can understand if you’re ending the story, but don’t this story is incredible and there are so many ways you can go! So hopefully you don’t end this anytime soon.

LBCNLLBCNLover 4 years ago
Finally some tears

Finally Alice shows some emotion. I would have expected her emotional turmoil to boil over far sooner...and far more often.

The idea for this story was good, however the beginning was so terribly riddled with spelling errors (not even that actually....just using completely the wrong words as if the author let the spelling check use random words to fill in the mistakes). This became a little better later on once it seemed it got edited by someone.

The constant retelling of past events in every chapter really annoyed me too. I already know what happened, I've been reading every single chapter!

Also, the final few chapters felt rushed, like the author wanted to put in as many of his fantasies as possible. They lacked depth.

All in all, I do love this kind of story and that is why I stuck with it despite the above problems I had with it.

Well done, this should have been a good learning curve for you.

Keep writing!

kimmyfosterkimmyfosteralmost 4 years ago
Great!

This is one of my favorite chapters of this great story. I loved the Emily / Krista wedding story. It would be so great to see more of them and find out how it turned out, to find out whether "ms perky ass" really got what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate the tattoo. Why destroy her beautiful innocent body with a gaudy, crass, ugly ass tat?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous