All Comments on 'Working Class'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can you say

Matt? Cuckold, wimp story. She was the bitch from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sigh, wasted 20 minutes of my life

why write crap like this other than to get the response you are getting from me. at least warn at the beginning of your stories that the guy is going to be a wimp and let the cheating wife brow beat him into reconciliation by getting angry that he wont forgive her. should have warned us that you were Matt's protege'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

What a faggot. Eating her lovers creampie must really make him feel like a man. Wait a minute, a man would have confronted them. You should say in the beginning that the husband is a wimp and cuckold so we don't waste time on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of words

Crap...total crap

meisteremeistereabout 12 years ago
Well, I liked it.

The best literature and the worst of life are essentially ambiguous. Good story... not your usual "cucky, wimpy, simpy" genre. I think Charles would have approved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The important thing to remember...

Is that this "guy" has a bunch of other stories that need ratings of 1 if this story is any indication as to the rest of his content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done

I get tired of reading about egotists who think being a man means putting yourself before your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
weak story plot

the cheating wife never "tried to make it right", she never asked for forgiveness, she rubbed it in by telling her hubby how good it was. and then she "will not put up" with being separated in the same house, because it is too much strain. this queen demands her way! even if they are poor.....

so hubby takes her back. what a lack of self respect. it ruined it for me.

and the author had to wrap it up with a nice happy ending, with financial success.

should have written a tv script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not well done

Not well done, i get sick of reading about women who have kids and then think they are the first in the world to do it so they go out and cheat on their family and want everyone to understand, most do understand that they are just a another sack of shit that fuck up their family.

02speedy02speedyabout 12 years ago
I liked your story......

I didn't like the way she treated her husband and got away with it without much happening to her but he put up with a lot as most of us have had to in life and made the most of it just because of the children. Your story is well written and we look forward to more of your writings! Thank you! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HUH!

She doesn't love him, and he stays with with her for the kids? Dump the SLUT and find someone who returns his love. Life is too short to live like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bullshit

another story where the guy gets shit on and likes it and stays for second helpings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Almost a good story. However you should have called Gimpy -"Gimpythe Wimpy". No husband I know of in America would knowingly eat out his whoring wife slutty cunt after he alredy knew another man had koaded it up with sperm. Ruined the whole story. Also makes me wonder how you Brits ever ahd such a huge empire at one time

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
What Makes This Man Want To Stay in This Marriage ?

So far 1) she is a good mother as long as you don't define a good mother who cheats & hurts the father of her children 2) the money problems that would ensue from running 2 households .

Her character is untruthful & the treatment of her husband is patronizing even outside of the adultery . Because of this it's impossible to empathize with her & the man that would moan & grumble, but in the end sanction her behavior.

The cliches run rampant in this story & that's a shame because the author has done better in the past. Theres a great story in all this - the society class differences are glossed over in favor of the unsympathetic wive's misdeeds.

The narrator is a burgeoning painter in this story, apparently he can paint a much more complete portrait this it's author.

This is a fantasy website but if the writer focuses on the illicit sex and husband's mistreatment THEN reconciles the couple. Well the natives get restless as a glance at the preceding comments reveal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like Mother

Like daughter. He married into a family of whores. DNA time. What a bitch demanding him to recincile. She never loved him, bullet gave better orgasms, what a bitch.

Perhaps if she wasn't such a cunt, and begged forgiveness, but she didn't. She loved it. Sick. Another cuck wimp story. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why it didn't work

Protagonist must either have self respect or not - can't have it both ways without the reader experiencing cognitive dissonance. Read MM and see how men w/o self respect talk/behave. Decent story but protagonist was unbelievable.

arincharinchabout 12 years ago
No Explanation

was ever made of the pictures of the wife having sex with the boys. When, why, how, and was that when she got pregnant the first time? Too many holes in this story aside from the cuckold sucking another man's sperm out of her cunt willingly for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Brits have a way of messing everything all up

We Americans have lots of land that we can dispose of dead bodies. I would first kill all Brits like we should have done when we fought you. Never shouild have let you stay arond and be the laughing stock of the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hehehe. Funny comment.

What's a yank with sense of humour?

Not totally redundant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like your writing

This one is no exception. Though I don't understand what photos of Holly doing the boys was about. What boys, when? As far as willing eating a cream pie, most guys would have faked a headache or something. Forgiveness is always possible when children are involved but I never got the impression that the wife was contrite enough. In her favor was her ability to see past his physical deformity and her lack of self centeredness that affects beautiful women. Personally, I would have put her over my knee and brightened her cheeks. That would have been my condition of returning to my home. I would have requested her parents presense so that there would be no accusations of abuse. Without something like that the husband would always have some resentment. Your writing implied that the resentment was there.

I gave it a 4 it was worth at least that score. Thank you for sharing your talent.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Agree with ARINCHE

WTF - Bullet had photos of her fucking other GUYS (as in plural)! That changes a bunch of things...presumably the defense of blackmail, which ameliorates her initial (& to a lesser degree, subsequent) submission to Bullet, is not operative in the circumstance when those photos were taken. I also absolutely don't understand accepting a cream-pie you know is coming but do NOT want (I am neutral about anyone's preference re: that practice, but Gimpy was not portrayed as having such proclivities.) BTW- she also had no reason to carry out Bullet's demand about that dominance kink...she surely would know that Bullet wasn't going to check in with Gimpy to make sure she had complied!

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

Nope, not a good story. Way too RAAC.

Like one anon said, she never tried to make things right, never asked for forgiveness, told her husband how wonderful her extramarital sex was, and THEN doesn't want to put up with the situation SHE caused. "Either forgive me or lose me".

So why would he want her back? I don't even want to mention the creampie eating scene. Yuck.

This is a cuckold story in disguise.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot-Wife:Horny-Guys::sugar:cockroaches

More on Bullet's blackmail photo of Holly with several guys. If you spilled a little sugar in your kitchen last week, and THOUGHT you did a good job of cleaning it up, but then go in the kitchen one night and turn on the light AND spot two cockroaches scurrying away from that area, you do NOT have two roaches who just came in and discovered a small snack! You have a HUNDRED roaches in your house, and they've been there for a WHILE! Sorry 'bout that, Gimpy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just another cuckolded wimp story.

Title says it all.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Great saga

I loved this story...you, fawguy, captured the naiveté of a forced marriage brilliantly. All the problems and angst were beautifully and touchingly portrayed. You created a great character in Wimpy. Congrats on creating and enlivening a wonderful and compelling protagonist. That said, there were a few holes in the narrative. The mother in laws story of cheating went nowhere. I wish that perhaps Holly knew and somehow this might have justified her antics. Potential lost. The blackmail pictures confused me. I needed a paragraph of explanation. Finally, the ending was rather abrupt. Nonetheless, I thoroughly relished your delicious tale. You created such a fantastic depth of empathy for Gimpy that was so endearing. This was a marvelous read that I just wallowed in with intense delight. Thank you fawguy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Without hesitating, I said, "What about Holly, the girl in the painting over there? She's very bright and knows how to communicate well. With some training

she even managed to be the best whore in town.

oh I love it really. this woman does not even know what communication means and being bright ? 1 IQ-point more and she would be a vegetable.

good writing week plot, stale solution

oldcdawgoldcdawgabout 12 years ago
What a fool.

This guy has been screwed over by Holly since he first met her. What makes him think it will change now? He deserves what he is going to get, it's just a matter of time. She has shown him no respect from the beginning. What a fool.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The narrator husband looks back from 2010 to the 70s, what was between 2010 and the reconcilation? And she became churchlady. Was the wife cleverer with her affairs and asked forgivenest from god after every affair? Did she claim forgiveness from her husband??? This scen is reminded me the awful 1/3 of MM's stories for example the "Benedict and Veronica Horton" where the exwife commanded the exhusband to remarried her.......

However the mother in law was an other kind wife........

jtmejhjtmejhabout 12 years ago
Not completed

I feel the story was quite good, well written in the main but the ending seems and read as incomplete. Its as if you got to page 7 and said to yourself, "Had enough, next!"

I feel you should complete a part 2 and still keep to the storyline you want to, hey its YOUR story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And...?

Why another story when this on is not yet complete?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the story should be called a dumb ass

his wife has been a slurt from day one and he takes her back. MM is the house again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
needs to be finished

is this the end of the story. do they go on happily or does she resort to her sexual desires.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Well-rendered portrait of desperation

Short and bitter of it:

Holly's does really bitchy things to even the scales for literally getting fucked out of a college education and her chance to be a girl gone wild. As John Lennon once remarked, "Life's what happens while you're making other plans."

Instead of being a grown-up about it, she pouts and has an affair with Bad Boy Bullet. Understandable emotions, indefensible actions.

Gimpy deserves better. The kids suffer b/c Holly's never forgiven Gimpy for knocking her up. He's asked to be a saint, gets some artistic recognition, but really, that marriage is long past done as a loving partnership.

That's why baby boomers and later generations divorce at the drop of a hat, seeing the misery of parents chained to each other for decades (out of a morbid sense of duty and no better economic options) losing respect and affection for each other.

Like most pendulum swings, divorce went from evil to common-sense separations from dangerously abusive situations or after the kids were raised to "self-fulfillment" as excuse du jour for being self-indulgent jerks.

bali306bali306about 12 years ago
far better story

i think after long time i have come cross a story which is close to reality but needs some better finishing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This isn't finished. Did you get bored with your own story and threw in that poor ending? I was close to giving 5 stars for this but settled for 3 because of the ending.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CLASS AND CULTURE

if you ain't got em" fake it till u make it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dont

Don't give up your day job.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Probably a realistic slice of life

Needs better editing. For example, "year's" was used incorrectly multiple times (should have been "years" without the apostrophe). But the story flowed fairly easily and kept my attention. It's not unusual for a couple to stay together for the sake of their children even if one or both partners no longer loves the other. Of course, maybe Holly lied way back when and Gimpy is not the real, biological father of one or both kids. As another said, "Like mother, like daughter." The cream pie incident made no sense in context with Gimpy's character as developed. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy is a slut, and her mother too

2 wimps ant 2 sluts-1*

SpykkeSpykkeabout 12 years ago
Marred by silly school boy errors of grammar

Your = possessive. Eg "Your nose."

You're = short form of you are. Eg "You're a pig."

So "Your a pig" and "You're nose" are both wrong!!!!!!

You happily mix the two up. Infuriating.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Guy loves his cream pies

I guess Gimpy is just another of those wimps gonna be drinking the cum straight from the source soon especially since he was so eager to lick the creampie from the whores snatch. I love how all these whores(male/female all the same) preach about forgiveness, what about justice, honor and respect. Thats the problem with stupid people they want to do whatever they please without consequence.

Sorry I'm ranting but you severly castrated this male character

1. Eats creampie

2. Takes whore back

3. Allows everyone to blame him for whores pregnancy ( if the bitch didn't spread her legs then guess what no baby )

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 12 years ago
A nice tale

A bit similar to some of your other stories but very nice none the less.

Bar from the obvious mistakes described by others a very well written story that flows and captivates

Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The real problem with stupid people

is that they can't separate fantasy from reality. Comes from watching too much Faux Newz. This writer is improving, I may not like how his characters behave but I've spent time in the real world instead of my mommy's basement and know people behave in illogical ways all the time. LOL at folks who cannot distinguish real life from fuck site stories, GJ at author for trying to improve his writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good storyline and an interesting story

The author has a good ability to write what the characters feel, and to put into words a lot of heart felt emotions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and thought it was presented very nicely.

I felt that it would be very hard to ever forgive her for what she had done to her husband by fucking her husband's worst enemy. That is what I thought was the biggest mistake she could have ever done to their marriage, knowing how much that her husband hated the asshole.

I do feel that the story has a proper ending and that divorce would only made their lives worse.

Thanks for the good storyline and story

robinhodrobinhodabout 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

except that I don't much care for perpetuation of the myth that once a dick is inside a woman she quickly loses all resistance and begins to enjoy it. This is used to justify rape. Rape is NEVER justifiable.

Mind you, I accept that this is a story and the writer can take it where he likes.

I'm of the age, geography, and trade, for most of the story to ring pretty true to me.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Overthinking

I would guess that the point is that a woman once roused enough especially if inhibitions reduced by drink and/or feels other conflicting emotions from a relationship she could succumb to temptation she would normally resist. probably happened at some time to most people men or women and has nothing to do with rape.

This was an excellent story well written mostly, yes a few errors especially the photos which confused me but some real emotion in the stories that this author writes beyond most that you read on here. Even though the stories have very similar themes and similar story lines I really do feel myself hoping for a happy ending as the characters are very believable and I find I actually care about what hapens to them.

Would like the writer to try a somewhat different theme with similar skill sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid statements like the following, ruin this story. Watching my wife having sex gave me a hardon - dumb!

Holly arrived home from her evening at the 'Bingo' and was all smiles. She came over and kissed me and I played along when she wanted to go to bed. She stripped off and the sight of her luscious body, a body that I had seen being abused less than an hour before, made my cock throb in anticipation. I wondered how sick I must be to get turned on at the sight of my wife's abused body. Even now, I can't explain it.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 WORKING IS A FINE ART

even for the oldest professions, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you have the cheating fucking whore down perfect

blames the husband and complains about "how can we get over it" or words to that effect. how about you keep you cheating whore legs closed and not let me see you fucking three guys at once you cheating bitch. oh, i am going to kill you eventually and your parents too. maybe then i will be over it - and your fuck budies will stay alive, but when the battery wears out in their electric wheen chair and someone poisons the monkey that moves the joy stick, they are really going to be in some deep shit.

only a cuck allows that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reminds me of the time

this internet hard man was going to fuck some people up but he pissed himself and offered to suck a cock instead. Can't buy my self a straight face when I'm trying that hard not to laugh.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHETHER HIGH OR LOW

all classes are required to fulfill and environment, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was bored by the end of the first paragraph.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Please consider a sequel

This excellent story gets better each time I read it! Perhaps a sequel or even a prequel could tell more about Holly's parents, Gimpy's Mom and her relationships, his friend Andy, etc. Also what happened to Bullet? It is amazing how often Car Salesmen turn up as villains! One little quibble, Holly starts out as a red head in an early paragraph, then later, sadly, becomes a blond. Great job! Thanks for writing Working Class!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author is yanking your chain.

I see the pattern of these wimpy cuckold stories. First the husband is set up as an average hard working Joe with a healthy level of self respect. He gets justifiably jealous and angry when discovering that the wife is cheating, but then makes a 180 degree turn and behaves like a total loser like sneaking out and goes to wait at a bar until the wife and her lover finish their sex on the marriage bed. This causes internal tension in the reader because the reader sympathized with the average Joe who turns out to be a complete wimp.

Instead of enjoying the writing, the reader is made a victim of the author who keeps yanking the reader’s chain for childish amusement. It’s exactly yanking somebody’s hair, or simply hitting them for no reason, which causes internal tension in the victim due to the injustice that was done. Little kids do this to get attention, but eventually learn that such a tactic only gets negative responses. Most grow out of it, but some don’t. Authors of wimpy cuckold stories are inundated with negative comments, but they don’t seem to get the message. That’s because they are enjoying the attention, even negative attentions which should indicate the amount they are getting in their lives. Probably very little.

This pattern is repeated over and over to form the bulk of the story, which gets boring after a while. This is why the wimpy cuckold genre is never made into successful publication. Even when it’s free, the genre is ripped apart when nearly everyone. Don’t read this genre as you will probably not enjoy it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
Monkcalm

With his wide-ranging knowledge of British writers and the history of emigration from these islands, I am surprised that Monkcalm doesn't allow any contact from his readers and admirers. But since he has never attempted to post a story to this site himself, I don't think I need his advice on how or what to write.

rick_ohrick_ohover 8 years ago
Would like to see a sequel

in whuch the husband gets his pride back in one of several ways. I felt he was too accommodating.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Forgiveness

I like the ending of togetherness. Both Holly and Gimp won. I would have thought after the bar problems he would have been on alert more. When she came home first week without a shower he would have smelled stale sweaty sex on her. I think mother in law was very brave to open up to gimp about her past. I know a lot of people like burning the cheater but in reality sometimes love and family win. I think now that they have the whole family behind them in support was a key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not sure why

Others thinking someone as willing a cheater as she was should be forgiven.

Sorry but there does come a point and she went well past it

However some are more forgiving than me

True story detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Serial cheating wife husband knows and does nothing but cry.

She was a college instructor in Helena Montana until info on profile came out. She was giving private tutorials to male student or is that students with muscular arms

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 8 years ago
The new Gimp

I think the title of Gimp would be handed off to Bullet after his beat down. He should feel some of the humiliation that the title brought with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Fool

"Gimpy" should of beat the hell out of "Bullet" and then divorced his cheating wife. She started fu**ing Bullet before the pictures were taken, how else could he of blackmailed her with pictures?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Too honest

Why, in these stories, do the women during their confessions have to say "the sex was great and exciting! etc.? How does that help with reconciliation? Omission is not always the same as lying. Just be contrite and shut the hell up.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
I

don't agree with anon comments about violent action and divorce, easy to say but when you can't afford to pay for all that entails, the man is between a rock and a hard place. A true man can't walk away from his kids but that leaves you to live with the woman who caused all the pain. The marriage however will never be the same, no matter how hard you try, you will view the angel you once put on a pedestal as less. She no longer is above you, someone to be honored, the rose tinted glass fall off and very fault seems bigger, a scar remains not matter how much time tries to heal the wounds. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
for now

Keep her around as fwb until kids are 18. During those years search about and conduct numerous ''in depth'' interviews for her replacement. She can hardly object to your balancing the scales.

When children reach age of majority, divorce her, having hidden a substantial amount of your finances.

Bulletint's blackmail photos indicate she had entertained gangbangs before her carrying on with him and his pals

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
NO REST FOR THE STRAIGHT

while the wicked continues the fall. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@tonykiwi

Considering she was gangbang queen even in her younger days husband should insist on paternity tests. More likely than not kids are not his. Given her character-or lack thereof which author clearly defined-she used him as fall guy for her ''party pregnancy'' Doubtful bullet was only time she stepped out.

While I agree children come first and parents should try to stay together until they are 18. However, parents must be able to be more than civil too each other else more harm than good is done to children's psyches than divorce would.

In this case, she is slut showing off bare body and allowing access to it for bar patrons. The rumors would get back to children from schoolmates. Not sure but ''true man'' would not want children exposed to that humiliation.

She always was a rich girl party slut. That is how author wrote her.

About to be tossed out with no means of supporting herself except through sex she suddenly claims a deep abiding love for husband.

Capper being her mother was also slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All those words and then the story fell off the cliff

Or hit a wall. Not sure which But they're struggling, they gave some sex and everything is okay? In 2 paragraphs she gets a good job and those two incidents save their marriage? I don't think so. Terrible ending ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Six pages of “Its a Duck”

And the last page it’s a “Deer”. Guess I’m too stupid to keep up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNON!!!!

We all agree you're a dumb ass!!! Now go the fuck away!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have to remember that this American author's faux-British stories are specifically written for an audience of deeply mentally ill people, so if they make no sense to you, it's understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Another pussy boy. Forgive and forget! BS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@nonce 04/10/18 - the author's clearly a Brit...

...you lot can't fake true British language and syntax. Also his description of the 70s in UK is too spot on to be simply research.

Yeah, I gave the correct date order and called you a nonce. Work that bit of slang out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not bad!

more real than some, but some of the action questionable. some would of used the elephant approach. [stomp it] LOVE slap hapy papy #9

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Nah. She referred to him as Gimpy while cheating on him with a lowlife that always had it out for him. That's a deal-breaker, even in the unlikely circumstance that the other stuff isn't. Story was already running out of gas towards the end, the reconciliation was just the final nail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never so a more pathetic story that made absolutely no sense!!! Why not change Gimpy to Wimpy? Should suit the MC to a tee!

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

So he took her virginity on new years and 1 month later in Feburary she came up pregnant. So in that month she was so promiscuous that Bullet has pictures of her getting gangbanged? Either that or she had been gangbanged after they were married. She degrades him to his worse enemy calling him gimpy and later has him eat his cum out of her and knowing full well what happened he did! She has no respect and no love for him and they reconcile. This story is garbage and you're either a willing cuck or a closet cuck.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 2 years ago

What about the guys who lied to her about his fidelity in an effort to get her pants?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few too many loose ends and unanswered questions to be a really good story, but it wasn't bad. I'll give it a 5, not because it's worth 5, but to balance some of the misogyny and bigotry from the 'real men' who pollute this site.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst stories I have read on this site. She was the only person initially to call him by his proper name when younger but calls him gimpy when having sex with his enemy.. he goes down on her after hearing his enemy ask her to do that after screwing her.

I had no sympathy for him...he deserves what he took. If that was your intention..then apologies.

If he was meant to be a cuck...then well done.

TC Ireland.

Q1000Q1000about 1 year ago

There is a big difference between "you're" and "your". Try learning that, please.

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

As soon as he was turned on by her outfit possibly turning other guys on, nope. I understand pride in her appearance, but getting hard because other guys are gettin hard?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter4 months ago

Have some BIG issues with your story. Watching her getting fucked by his enemy of years, then, as Bullet order her, he goes down on his wife. To me that is sick! He knows full well his wife is dressing provocatively, flirting with a bunch of drunks, to earn bigger tips. So, from the start she has no respect for him or her marriage, and he expects no more. The result was inevitable. The real issue was that he was not man enough to do what needed to happen. Violence is no substitute for taking the decisive action to end a marriage with no respect or trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous