All Comments on 'Worshipping Black Cock Ch. 01'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great submission !

A wonderful story, it turned me on so much, very similiar to what hubby and I practice ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine One

I would luv for my bride and I to share an experience like this. I would luv for her to set something like this up with my best friend (who is also black). You lucky man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot

My wife has a black friend and I'm always fantasizing about a threesome with him, watching him fuck her and then sucking on his dick before he fucks my ass

Master_VyleMaster_Vyleabout 14 years ago
Sizzle!!!!!!

Definately a great start to what one hopes is a long series. There were a couple of places that could use some editing, watch your tenses, but overall it detracts nothing from the story. Great characters and motivations in a short space. Having flashbacks from the original Switch Hitters in my mind. Defiantely a booooiiiinnngg springer!

-Master Vyle

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Sounds like great fun. My wife also enjoys the idea of me getting it from another man, especially black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

My personal fantasy put in print. Thank you!

mwfsharonmwfsharonabout 11 years ago
That was a Joke Right ?

Yes ?

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
mmmmmm

I would love to worship black cock too, also need to eat black cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect fantasy for a bisexual male!

See above

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 9 years ago
as it should be

Its the natural order of things for the superior black man to have breeding rights on any white or asian wife that he sees fit. As a sissy white beta male, I recognize that I should worship and suck the alpha black male fucks into my face with as I fuck my throat down his masculine phallus shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Racist provocateur shut up!

Racist provocateur shut up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Both racisms are wrong

I am caucasian, but I do not agree both racisms from Blacks to Whites or Whites to Blacks alike. The Black racism could be condemned without racism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah,provocateur, shut up. (damn, I always wanted to write that word)

It come from French language. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
srrong black man

I love to have my tight white ass filled by a black cock. My wife nolonger likes to have sex with me, been over 6months but I also think she is getting cock else where. The sex with my black lover is great, just as good if not better than with my wife. He makes me feel so good and the anal orgasums I have are fantastic. He allways takes me bare back and loves to cum in me, I like to feel his body shake as cums. He has given me to other black men for their pleasure as he watchs, I like to please him so I do as he wants. Once he had 3 other black friends waiting for me, they used as they wanted, when my black lover finally took me I was so excited I stared cumming as soon as he stuck his cock in my ass. I continue to have sex with my black lover and his friends as he wants me to, he says it gets him really excited to see me maned by other black men, all to please him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

great story , don't you think so asshole of LIT? Doesn't it remind you of you and your wife. Oh sorry ex wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 5 years ago
So Beautiful!

This is the life I want too. To be a husband that could enjoy both a wonderful wife and a Big Black Cock would be heaven! If any women out there want this lifestyle please write me.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
I love watching my husband take a BBC

We play the game like your stories and love it xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Annette

Your poor husband is a worm, not a man. Any thing that would marry a fetid, old whore like you deserves the sick life he leads.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Some

Some really fucked up people read, and write, some of these really trashy stories. This author has some issues. So do bisissywhatver, and this Annette person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotica at its finest!

I'm hard as hell reading this. It's exactly the scenario i wish my wife would act out with me.

I want her to be fucked and satisfied!

And I want to suck a big black dick and eat that cum!

Thank you!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY -----

one of the most hot!! erotic!! fun sexy stories on Literotica...I want this so bad but wife says NO.... I'm leaking pre-cum and looking forward to reading more!! 10 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jay be Jamal’s alias cause he got warrants out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful to drink cream pie from a front row seat like that. Truly a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Soon after my wife and I were married I discovered that she liked to watch black man-on-black man porn. I asked her why and she said, “They are just so vigorous, so active and so sexy.”

Thereafter, we watched a lot of that kind of porn. That was the beginning of her training me to be gay. She said, “You wouldn’t mind me fucking a black guy would you?”

I had never even thought about that but I said, “No, I guess not. If that would make you happy.”

Soon, she was fucking black guys and then coming home to face-sit me and have me eat their cum. Then, she let me watch her fuck him, if I was willing to suck the black guy’s cock. I loved swallowing!

Next she started training my asshole by having me wear increasingly large butt plugs all day. Then one night she tied me up and offered my ass to her black boyfriend. Thank goodness he used KY-jelly!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This wasn't a very good story, too short and the wild stuff started a little too early based on our experience. We did some swinging for two years with three other couples, one was black. Being in hotel room watching your wife getting fucked while you're fucking his wife got me to thinking about what is it like to get fucked. A year later, we were on an island, I was talking with a local at drinks hut and commented about the number of white women walking on the beach with black men. "Haha, our big cocks, especially white women. Sometimes men too, I fuck them all." So, I made an arrangement with him and found out, he straightened out any kinks my ass had with a pounding.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ruined a potentially good story, by being queer. So sad!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and highly erotic tale!!! It has my mouth watering like crazy11 Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous