1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in to kiss her, Emily grabbed for my shorts. "Turn over!" I whispered in her ear.

"What?" She replied shocked.

"Turn over, that dirty little ass needs attention too." I teased.

Emily whimpered then got on all fours aiming her ass at me. I grabbed the shaving cream and coated the area around her asshole down to her pussy.

"Parker what are you doing!" Emily shuddered.

"I want this as smooth as a baby's ass!" I hissed giving her a gentle smack.

With the blade razor I carefully scraped the fine hairs around her asshole and perineum. Her pussy was dripping by the time I got done. I cleaned her ass then kissed one cheek and ran my finger over her asshole. Her whole body quivered, she pushed back gently. Then Emily quickly pulled away and sat down.

"No further you brute, I'm not prepared for that!" Emily blushed. "I'll meet you in bed!"

Emily kissed me then jumped off the counter grabbing the shopping bags running down the hall. I expected Emily to be wearing some sexy outfit she bought today shopping but all she had on was a pair of lacy panties.

There was a twinkle in her eye as she approached me on the bed. Emily was up to something but I wasn't sure what. She joined me in bed straddling my waist so she could lean over and kiss me.

Emily forced her tongue in my mouth the instant her lips touched mine. She grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms above my head. It was clear she wanted to be in charge.

"So you like my hairy pussy?" Emily asked seductively.

I nodded yes which made her smile.

"But you don't like a hairy ass?" She teased me.

Choosing not to speak I shook my head slightly never taking my eyes off of hers. This brought a bigger smile to Emily's face.

"You want to fuck that ass don't you?" She hissed.

It was a fantasy of mine but had never done it before. I didn't answer right away afraid Emily might think I was a pervert. She bit my lower lip hard making me moan.

"Tell me you want to fuck your dirty little girl's ass!" Parker!" Emily growled as she pressed her pussy hard against my belly.

"I want to fuck my dirty little girl's ass!" I finally admitted. My stomach was getting slick with the excitement oozing through her panties.

"Your dirty little girl's virgin ass?" Emily squealed. Her eyes grew big as she continued to become even more excited.

"Especially her virgin ass!" I happily agreed.

I was laying there with my hands still above my head when Emily reached back and grabbed my throbbing cock.

"Well that's going to happen but not tonight! This is too big for her ass!" Emily teased by stroking my cock. "Don't worry though I have plans for this thing."

She moved up to kiss me pressing her hanging tits hard against my chest. Emily moved up and offered me a succulent nipple.

"Bite it!" Emily said huskily.

I nibbled on her fat nipple as she tugged it through my teeth. Emily groaned in pleasure as she offered me the other one. I could feel her pussy quiver she was so excited. She pulled her nipple from my teeth and looked at me her eyes filled with fire. She moved up and pressed her panty cover snatch hard against my mouth. Instinctively I sucked the excitement from the thin material.

"Take them off!" Emily yelled.

Reaching up I grabbed the waist band peeling them off as she stood above me. Looking up I checked out my handiwork. A thick full bush and a baby smooth ass. Desperate to continue she mashed her furry cunt back against my mouth.

"Is that what you want my love? You want a hairy pussy, eat it Parker? Eat your dirty little girl's hairy pussy!" Emily growled.

I had just gotten started when she rolled her hips and presented her hairless asshole. I rimmed the tight little hole when she forced her pussy back over my mouth rubbing her clit on my nose. It seemed like Emily had waited all her life for this moment, to truly love and be loved. I felt her whole body shudder above me.

Emily raised up."Noooooo! Not yet!" She growled.

I immediately gripped her thighs and pulled her clit directly to my waiting tongue. The response was instant as I gently sucked on the sensitive nub from between her hairy lips. Her legs clamped tight on my head and Emily jerked her clit from my mouth. She was yelling but I couldn't hear the words. She plunged her gaping cunt over my mouth as I stabbed deep in her pussy.

Her excitement flowed freely so I could lap it up while her body convulsed above me. Wave after wave surged through her loins until she pulled free from any further contact. I gripped her tits and flopped her backwards over my body.

Emily was spent for the moment. I grabbed her legs and spread them then attacked her puckered hole. Emily squirmed and whimpered as my tongue rimmed her tightest orifice. Her pussy continued to leak the essence of her desires.

"You need to stop!" Emily regained her strength and rolled off. "I still have plans for you!"

She removed the last of her panties and opened the drawer in the night stand. She pulled out a slender butt plug. It was about five inches long and not any bigger than my thumb. Handing it to me she grabbed the bottle of lube.

"If you're going to shove that fat cock in my ass we need to start slowly." Emily jumped back on the bed and straddled my waist again.

She bent over and kissed me rubbing her furry pussy on my belly again. She put some lube on her fingers and reached around and greased her ass. Emily added more and lubed the butt plug as I held it.

"Gently now." Emily instructed.

I reached around and pressed the dildo against her little brown star. Emily's eyes were locked on mine, I was watching for any sign of discomfort. The tip was small tapering to a fair size then to a narrow area just before a wide flange. The tip had just started to move pass her sphincter. There was a look of both fear and anticipation.

"Relax and breathe," I whispered.

"Parker I want that to be your cock!" Emily cooed pursing her lips and she drew in the next breath.

"Maybe someday baby." I replied softly letting her know she could trust me.

"Oh goodness that is so big!" Emily sighed.

The plug was only in maybe half way when she said that. There was so much tension in the air I decided to pull it back out a bit.

"Fuck me with it!" Emily hissed. "Fuck your dirty little girl's ass Parker! Make her squeal!"

I slowly pushed the butt plug back in her ass, then pulled it quickly back. Sawing it in and out Emily started to rock with me grinning the entire time. Her tits were swinging in time with our thrusts her nipples brushing up against the hair on my chest.

Her cunt was dripping again, her body was flush, her nipples fat and hard. Suddenly she gave out an animalistic moan then thrust her ass back hard against my hand. The butt plug filled her ass in one quick stroke.

"OH FUCK!" Emily grunted.

"What happened to going slowly?" I teased

"I need you in me now!" Emily hissed.

Pulling free, with the dildo still lodged in her ass, she picked up my hard cock laying in a pool of precum. Moving back she positioned my throbbing member to the opening of her pussy.

Emily's eyes locked on mine again. Lowering herself down the plug in her ass restricted the amount of room for my cock. Emily was biting her lower lip and she forced my slick cock deeper in her tight pussy.

"Was Rose's pussy this tight when you fucked her?" Emily whimpered.

"Yes." I grunted as I thrust up seating my cock deep in her furry twat.

Emily pulled up and hesitated her pussy dripping with our excitement. She was still locked onto my eyes as she started back down her body shuddered making her titties dance.

"Was Lilly's pussy this tight when you fucked her?" Emily gasped as she ground down forcing her clit against the root of my cock.

"Yes." I repeated feeling my balls tighten.

Emily pulled up again and hesitated one more time.

"Tell me Parker is Daisy's pussy this tight?" Emily slammed down quickly.

I didn't answer as she started fucking me hard and fast. Her breathing was erratic, my balls were burning, the sound of our excitement echoed off the bedroom walls. Emily reached up and grabbed her tits and tugged on the nipples.

"I bet you love Daisy's big tits, don't you? Tell me Parker ...!" Emily's whole body jerked about. "Hurry Parker fill our pussies, fill us up with your love!"

Emily thrust herself forward on my torso, my cock swelled in her tight cavern. I reached behind and gripped the butt plug and pushed it deeper in her ass.

"Oh fuck I can feel that! Fuck my ass Parker shove your cock in there make me cum!" Emily babbled on.

I pulled on the dildo, her ass refused to give up the prize easily. I fucked her in both holes but soon the effect on me was becoming too much.

"You need to cum you dirty little girl!" I moaned.

"Do it you brute! Fucking fill that tight pussy! I did it for you, just like all your lovers!" Emily pushed up and grinned happy with herself.

This is wrong I thought to myself. Instantly I pulled the dildo from her ass and rolled us over and pulled my cock from her contracting pussy.

"Nooooooo! Parker what's wrong?" Emily looked up at me in fear.

"You're not just another lover Emily!" I cursed at her. "Don't you see you're special?"

I pulled up and gently smacked her fat clit with my cock. Emily gasped as I rubbed it back and forth making her shudder. I stuffed it back in her cunt and hit her cervix.

"I'm in love with you, my dirty little girl!" I explained to her.

"That's crazy Parker I'm old enough..." Emily started to protest.

"Then I'm in love with my dirty little milf!" I teased her.

"Parker!" She scolded me.

"Cum for me...MILF!" I laughed. "A crazy milf at that!"

Emily wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down.

"Oh Parker! I will always be your dirty little girl! I do love you! Cum in my sloppy milf pussy!" Emily pleaded.

In no time she thrust up and clenched tight around my cock. My balls could no longer hold back. Soon my cock was spewing the boiling lava deep inside her needy cunt. Rolling over once again the two of us thrashed around in bed draining every ounce of energy from our bodies.

As the last shudder wracked through me Emily pulled herself up to kiss me. Her hairy snatch dripping with our combined juices left a trail as my cock flopped from inside. Emily's soft breasts pressed against me, her nipples still hard from a night of lovemaking. Her lips pressed to mine reminding me this was more than just sex for both of us.

My tongue met hers as she forced her lips tighter to mine. Her nostrils flared searching for the fuel to continue this extended kiss. I reached around and caressed her back and kneaded her tight little ass. When Emily finally broke free she scooted down and rested her head on my chest. We lay there just listening to each other hearts beat.

"Parker, do you really think I'm crazy?" Emily whispered.

The timing of her question took me totally by surprise. It seems everyone around her refers to her as crazy but I don't think anyone really believes it.

"Insane crazy? No, not at all. Eccentric like crazy? Definitely yes!" Emily lifted up to look at me to see if I was serious. "Just promise me that won't change."

"You mean that?" Emily asked uncertain. I reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her up for another kiss.

"It's your best feature!" I teased her then lifted up to kiss her.

Emily returned my kiss happily. She kissed me several times then she rolled off so we could go to sleep.

I was up early in the morning. After using the bathroom I came back in the room to dress. Emily lay sleeping as I sat down on the bed to put my shoes and socks on. I turned to face her contemplating if I should wake her or not. I lean over and gave her peck on the forehead.

"You're leaving?" She whispered without opening her eyes.

"I have to go to work today." I kissed her cheek.

"Please tell Lilly I appreciate what she is doing." Emily reached up and touched my cheek with one hand. Still she kept her eyes closed.

"I will." I took her hand and kissed the palm. Emily smiled but still did not open her eyes,

"Look at me Emily." I finally said.

"I can't, I don't want to see you go!" Emily whimpered.

"Look at me." I insisted. Emily opened her eyes to find mine waiting for this moment.

"I love you Emily." I said truthfully.

"I believe you Parker." Her eyes started to water up. "I love you too."

I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Please go before I beg you to stay!" Emily pleaded.

I kissed her one more time then left to go home and get ready for work. Lilly was waiting for me when I arrived. She was bubbling with happiness when I walked in.

"I just talked to mom!" Lilly was bursting with excitement. "Emily said you told her you loved her! Oh Parker I can't tell you how happy that makes me!"

Lilly threw herself at me. She kissed me like it was her I said those words to. I hugged Lilly letting her know not only did I miss her but still loved her. I pulled back to look at her still glowing with happiness.

"Lilly, you do know I'm in love with you ...?"

"Shhh. Not another word." Lilly leaned in and kissed me. "Now go get ready for work while I finish breakfast."

Just like that she sent me on the way upstairs. I took a shower and dressed finding her waiting for me at the table. She popped up and assembled my plate then joined me back at the table.

"I'm sending the girls over to spend the night with Emily so she won't be alone. Tori will be here tomorrow we can make a schedule once we know her plans." Lilly explained.

We talked about a few details of how to help them get settled in but not a word was spoken about my time with her mom. In a way I was relieved but at the same time it left me feeling uneasy. Here was the woman of my dreams, hell, every man's dream, praising me for being unfaithful. When it was Rose and to some extent Daisy, in my mind I could justify it knowing Lilly was not left out.

With Emily it was on a different level, it was just me and her. There was nothing in it for Lilly or anyone else. I felt so selfish, and now by telling Emily I loved her I was feeling guilty. It went against everything I believed in and stood for.

I went to work that day finding it difficult to focus on my job at times. By the end of the day I was determined to speak to Lilly about how I felt. I settled in behind the wheel of the old sedan and headed to the gym to work out.

"Hey buddy how you doing?" Josh greeted me with a handshake.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled. I shook his hand and bumped shoulders in reply.

"Word has it you and Lilly are still an item?" He teased.

"We are." I answered suspiciously. "What else have you heard?"

"Only that Rose is also back in town." His grin became even wider.

"No comment." I replied firmly.

"Sorry dude just busting your balls." Josh laughed. "Really I'm happy for you all. My lips are sealed just don't tell my wife anything you don't want to read in the paper!"

"Thanks for the warning." I laughed gaining my sense of humor back. "I would appreciate it if this doesn't become a circus."

"I understand, really I do. I appreciate my privacy as much as the next guy. Parker as you know my staff sign a strict privacy contract about our clients, so I think your safe here, but out there you're on your own." Josh pointed to the front door. "If you ever need to talk I'm here for you Parker."

"Thanks I appreciate that."

"Enjoy your workout and come see me before you go." Josh said as one of his staff walked up.

Somehow the thought of having someone on the outside to talk to seemed to make me less anxious. I went through my workout the tension in my muscles seemed to fade away the longer I pushed on. By the time I finished I felt like a new man physically and mentally. As Josh suggested I stopped by to see him one my way out.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked sticking my head in the door of the office.

"Come on in Parker." Josh stood up. "Kelly and I would like to invite you and Lilly out for dinner sometime. Maybe a movie if we can fit it in?"

"Thank you that would be nice." I replied.

"Well I know she and Rose moved from out of town and probably don't have many friends here yet." Josh explained.

"That is very thoughtful of you. I will ask her and get back with you." I said happily.

We shook and bumped then I headed out to the car. Lilly was waiting for me at home when I arrived still in my workout clothes. The table was set for three. I gave her a confused look.

"Rose is taking a nap, Daisy is at school studying. You get cleaned up and I'll have dinner waiting when you come down." Lilly gave me quick peck on the cheek keeping her distance from my sweaty body. "Please bring Rose down with you."

I went up the steps and started the shower. I just finished rinsing my hair off when she walked in. At first I thought it was Lilly but then quickly realized it was Rose. She entered the shower without hesitation.

"I've missed you?" Rose laughed taking the soap from my hand.

Slowly she started washing me.

"I've never seen them so happy." Rose said so matter of factly.

"Them?" I asked as she continued to cleanse my body.

"Lilly and mom." Rose sat the soap in the holder and pushed me back under the spray. "You're perfect for them."

Rose ran her hands over me making sure the water had rinsed off all the suds,

"Emily is even talking about writing another book." Rose nodded her approval and handed me the body wash.

"So this was your plan all along?" I asked spreading the cleanser over her shoulders as she faced me.

"I'm not that smart..." Rose chuckled. "...I was only thinking of Lilly. Emily was her idea."

"Why is that do you think?" I asked hoping for an answer.

"Sorry Parker you'll have to ask her about that one."

Rose gave me that wicked grin. She was being coy to say the least. We both know they have no secrets. I turned her and started on her back.

"Where does that leave you and me?" I asked nervously.

"I'm here aren't I?" Rose looked back over her shoulder.

"What about Daisy?" I questioned further.

"I promise not to take her away from you!" Rose teased.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" I protested.

"Parker you do know Daisy and I are just friends, right?" Rose said seriously. "I do love her ...and we may have fooled around a little bit ...but that's all. Nothing serious, I promise."

"Thank you for telling me, but that's really Daisy's business." I replied a bit relieved.

"I didn't tell you that to explain Daisy's love life." Rose turned to face me and stood looking at me intently. "Parker, you need to know, until you came along, there has only ever been Lilly. Parker that will never change."

"Oh!" I replied stupidly.

You would have thought by know I would have figured that out. Unfortunately I am still as clueless about some things as the first time I met Rose.

"Parker, Daisy and I still want to spend time with you...but we know Lilly...and Emily..." Rose pulled me down for a firm kiss. "Now rinse me off, I need to go before you use that thing on me."

It was good to see Rose was back to her old self. Strong and witty like when we first met, she was anything but when she was in California around her mom. With both of us laughing at my erection Rose stepped from the shower and started drying off. I finished my shower and found she was now gone. I went in our room and dressed for dinner. I headed down and found Lilly and Rose waiting for me.

"I think you two should be relegated to cold showers!" Lilly teased me making me blush.

She kissed me then sent me to sit at the table. The three of us had a nice quiet dinner. We talked about Emily and Tori and helping them get moved in. When Daisy arrived home she and Rose headed over to spend the night with Emily so she wouldn't be alone.