1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their modern equipment make short work of it, saving me time and making them money. The point is they are doing it to make money. For what I pay them they do an adequate job but that's all.

I suspect Emily has been working her magic. I walked around back and the difference is notable. Except for the garden the landscaping and lawn look like they did last year. Adequate.

I knew Daisy was home last night but didn't get a chance to see her. Today she was gone early, I'm thinking getting ready for finals, or is she avoiding me too? I'm kidding of course, like Lilly and Rose we have talked, but only briefly on the phone.

Late Saturday Rose called to say Lilly is feeling sick. Concerned about exposing me and Daisy, Rose said they won't be going shopping tomorrow either. For Daisy that turned out to be an unnecessary precaution as she texted me she too is not well.

When Daisy said she was staying with a friend I assumed she meant her back again boyfriend Lucas. That is until Lucas showed up Sunday and said he received the same text. That led me to the next question. Why was Lucas here?

I'll have to give Lucas credit for showing up as he did, if I was not a hostile presence, I was at least unsympathetic. Manners dictated I invite him inside for our talk which he did.

"You've got the floor." I sat back in the chair as Lucas fidgeted on the couch.

"I want to apologize to you Parker." Lucas started.

"Apologize to me? It was Daisy you cheated on." I replied rudely.

"I did, and I apologized to her as well." Lucas straightened up as he spoke. "I let you both down."

"So now you want her back?" I continued to challenge him.

"I never wanted to let her go. I guess jealousy got the better of me." Lucas replied.

"Jealous of who? Daisy never two timed you that I know of." I shot back perturbed.

"I know that now. Still when I overheard her on the phone that night I thought she was." Lucas hung his head.

"The night you were with friends skiing?" I asked with interest.

I remember that night well, it was the night I met Rose and she locked me out of the gym.

"Yeah. I was jealous about what she said to the person on the phone late that night. I wanted to make her jealous too." Lucas looked at me with eyes asking for forgiveness. "When she was telling her friend how much she loved this guy."

"Daisy said that?" I asked now seriously intrigued.

"Yeah." Lucas dropped his head in defeat.

"Do you know his name?" I pressed.

Lucas looked up at me sheepishly. "Not a clue. She won't tell me. When I asked her, Daisy was mad I eavesdropped." Lucas explained. "She told me she was talking about the guy for a friend. I don't know maybe she was?"

"You don't seem convinced." I asked politely hoping to learn more.

"I' don't know, maybe. Just the way she said how much she loved this guy..."

"Ok, so then what?" I changed the subject quickly.

"There was this girl that had hit on me before. She meant nothing to me, but you know, I guess I wanted to hurt Daisy." Lucas admitted. "I've been sick about it ever since Daisy left me."

"And now?"

"For weeks she wouldn't even take my call. Then about a week ago Daisy agreed to meet me."

"I see?"

"Parker you need to know I would never do anything to hurt Daisy again. I love her. You have to believe me." Lucas pleaded.

"How about we grab some lunch?" I offered.

Lucas and I spent most of the day together. I decided not to ask about this other man Daisy was in love with, I'm beginning to think I knew the answer to that. I was more interested in who she was talking to on the phone. I'm pretty sure I knew who that is as well.

If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure I had been set up by my sister, to meet Rose.

Lucas and I talked about all sorts of topics, even about women, but only in general terms. Much like me, he too was clueless to the inner working of the female mind. I'll have to admit we hit it off, and except for the one lapse of judgement, I found no reason to object for Daisy to date him again.

Of course, Daisy didn't need my permission to date Lucas or anyone else. Still the fact that she asked, and Lucas agreed to meet with me, was not taken for granted. Before he left I gave Lucas my blessing.

I heard the car pull in and the garage door open and close. I was rereading the pages of my book I fell to sleep to last night. I knew it was Daisy just by her walking through the house. Suddenly my door opened and Daisy ran into my arms on the bed.

"Oh Parker I love you!" Daisy started to kiss me.

"I love you too." I said as I looked over her shoulder.

"I brought you a present." Daisy laughed. "But first I have to thank you for today."

Daisy pressed her lips to mine firmly taking my breath away.

"Lucas said you approved?" Daisy said with glee.

"I do." I replied embarrassed. "Daisy this is your decision not mine."

"Oh no my love, this is our decision." Daisy looked over her shoulder again. "We can talk later. Rose needs you now. I love you Parker."

I listened closely to the way Daisy said those words. If I was Lucas and heard her say it that way. I too would be jealous.

"Good night you two. Lilly will be here to make breakfast and get Rose in the morning. I suggest you don't stay up too late." Daisy moved to Rose and kissed her goodnight.

"You don't look happy." I move to Rose and kissed her cheek.

"Can you hold me tonight Parker?" Rose pulled herself against me.

"Whatever you want Rose." I said embracing her.

Much to my surprise Rose came out of the bathroom and entered my room wearing only a towel around her head. I laid down my book and lifted the covers. My erection was evident but contained in my shorts. Rose looked at the situation down below and then up to me. I could see the conflict she was in.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll put that away." I blushed.

"Thank you Parker." Rose said as she slid in beside me.

Pulling the towel from her hair I could smell the freshness of her shower. Rose kissed me softly then snuggled tight against me. Her naked body pressed against me did little to shrink my erection.

I wrapped my arm over Rose and held her petite body against mine. With a deep sigh I could feel her body relax like a large weight had been removed from her shoulders.

"Parker did you mean it when you said you would never take Lilly away from me?" Rose whispered.

"Of course I meant it." I replied truthfully.

"And now you're going to let Daisy date Lucas again?" Rose turned to face me.

"Well it's not like I really have a choice. Daisy is an adult." I explained somewhat confused. "Lucas owned up to his mistake and I believe him."

"So what about you Parker. What do you want?" Rose gave me that wicked smile.

Just then Rose reached in my shorts and gently stroked my cock.

"I want you to be happy. I want Daisy to be happy. Hopefully when I marry Lilly she'll be happy." I smiled.

"She will." Rose laughed.

Her hand now had me back to an aroused state and I was finding hard to concentrate.

"Kids?" Rose moved her hand faster.

"Yes, as long as Lilly still does." I shifted in the bed.

"Oh she does." Rose giggled. "And Emily?"

"She wants kids too?" I gasped as Rose continued to work her magic.

"No silly, what about Emily?" Rose tightened her grip. "Do you want to make her happy?"

"Of course." I gritted my teeth.

"So what is it you want to be happy Parker?" Rose asked with my orgasm just seconds away.

"Just don't stop jerking me off." I groaned as my cum surged from the end of my cock.

"Parker!" Rose squealed. "You're making a mess!"

Rose looked down and watched as my cum erupted covering her hand and part of my groin. Fortunately the shorts contained most of collateral damage as it were. By the time Rose cleaned me and herself up she was laughing out loud.

Rose slipped my cum soaked shorts off and wiped me down with her towel. Of course this only excited me more and soon I was hard again.

Lying on my back Rose looked at my cock and then up to me. I could see the same indecision from earlier. Moving over me Rose straddled my cock rubbing it between the folds of her pussy.

"You don't have to do this." I said to Rose.

"You're right Parker..." Rose agreed with a smile. "...but I'm afraid if I don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

"What does that mean?" I asked more confused than ever.

"It means if that thing goes off again and it's not inside me, it'll make such a mess we'll need to sleep with Daisy tonight." Rose teased me.

With that Rose guided my cock between her clean shaven pussy lips and slowly worked it inside. Turning off the light Rose then leaned forward and rested her head on my chest.

"Goodnight Parker. We love you." Rose whispered.

I kissed the top of her head and pulled the covers over us. "Goodnight my loves." I whispered back.

...

"Ok sleepy heads time to get up." Lilly shook me.

I looked at the clock and it was only 5:30 AM. The warm nubile body beside me came to life and snuggled closer.

"I don't want to go to work today." Rose pulled the covers over her head.

"Neither do I but sometimes life sucks." Lilly stood up.

I looked at the clock a second time and closed my eyes.

"Parker?" Lilly's voice sounded stern.

"Why do I have to get up? I have another hour to sleep."

"I'm not cooking breakfast twice." Lilly explained.

Just then Lilly ripped the covers off Rose and me allowing the cold morning air to come rushing in.

"Hey!" Rose screeched. "That's not fair."

"Since when did the two of you start sleeping naked?" Lilly gave us both a devilish smile.

"Since your husband came inside his shorts." Rose laughed.

Lilly looked at the wadded up garment lying on the floor and back at me. I was blushing, being caught red handed so to speak.

"And I suppose you being naked had nothing to with that?" Lilly tried to be mad at Rose.

"Parker thought I was you." Rose lied.

"Nice try Rose." Lilly laughed. "Now for sure you're going to work. I'll see you both in five minutes."

"You're so mean." Rose pouted.

"Mean will be when I bring ice water up in six minutes." Lilly threatened.

"Man am I hungry." I popped up. "Coming Rose?"

To be continued...