All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 05'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This crosses the line

I'm all for wild kinky risk taking fun, but this story has lost any hope of being even remotely on the fantastical believable side. Granted, the time line had to be shortened, but you're trying to convince us this uber fundamentalist is getting off on being so humiliatingly exposed, and in such a permanent way? Jack is turning out to be quite the dick. Alas, this story says more about the fragility of men and the strength of women than redemption. Perhaps the twist will be when Jack realizes what he's done and unable to undo and they can simply part ways before they completely break one another into humpty-dumpty like pieces.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!!!!!

This is a good story. Thanks for sharing and not having us wait for weeks for the next chapter.( I HOPE )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
14 Days to Masturbatory Bliss

I am enjoying this story immensely. I look for a new installment every time I log onto the site. Thankyou for writing it, and i can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh piss off, Anonymous!

You HAVE to be kidding us. Because no fundamentalists have any kind of kinky sex drives, right? What planet are you living on? They have BDSM munches at churches and synagogues all over this country!

I LOVE how things are heating up.

So far, this is a GREAT BDSM/retribution story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stopping Here...

Jack doesn't want retribution - he wants his wife to commit suicide in her disgrace... he suborns his conscience to his desire for revenge in this chapter, so what else can he really want his wife to do?

Decent writing, but regardless of the religion angle I don't need to see a private mistake repayed by such public humiliation; the wife had agreed and was following Jack's demands. This story, after a potentially-interesting beginning, has degenerated into a "torch the bitch" loving wives-type tale.

sandycats4sandycats4almost 13 years ago
Serves her right

Yes, I know it's only a story however, I like the way he is making her pay for her straying. I think if women and men alike did something like this to their straying spouces they might not stray!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story :) I can't wait till you finish the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This started out good...

...but I fear that Jack is about to push Kelli too far and not get her back. He wants to restore his marriage, and enjoy his wife more intimately, but you can break a person's spirit in an effort to break their will. Jack's love for his wife is getting lost in this and I would hate to see that happen to this story. I hope the writer just lets the beauty of Kelli's submission touch the love Jack has for her and not turn her into something ugly. She may find that she loves submitting to her husband and want to please him more than she had before, but just as with anything that gets abused, it becomes worthless.

Let Kelli's love for her husband and his love for her not become something disgusting. She is already ashamed for what she did and is more than happy to make restitution. I see Jack's actions toward his wife becoming much uglier than the affair that she had out of ignorance. If he wants her trust when this is over, then he might want to begin rebuilding her before the damage to her is beyond repair.

mntnman64mntnman64almost 13 years ago
Great Stories !!

I am very much enjoying the punishment being meted out to the straying wife Kelli...Look forward to the coming part/parts? !! Very Well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Objective

Outstanding story so far...Objective...I think the writer is trying to completely change his wife's outlook and that this will result in his wife understanding just what she has missed in their relationship. I do not think she will ever be the prude after the 14 days are over....I think she is finding out what she has been missing.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Revenge.

Jack may be going too far. His 2 weeks may end his marriage. Or she may decide that being a slut is more fun than being a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excessive

I agree with JudyLee I mean at first it didn't seem so bad and the few little stunts he did turned me on but his continuous torture is just ridiculous. I would love to really sock him in the fucking face and hit him in various other places. Taking pictures and showing them to his friends as well as the webcam incident was terribile not to mention his latest conquest of humiliation. I really hope that she has a mind to fucking tell him off because honestly they would be better off divorced if he continued to treat her like that knowing that he feels guilty and she is obviously sorry and learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I disagree. I like jack. Sending his wife out naked is just what she deserves!! Can't wait to Cumbria to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite some of the previous comments, two weeks worth of this treatment is what it will take to test her claim that she wants to save their marriage. There is nothing stopping her from leaving. If she stays, then she was telling the truth. If she leaves, then she was lying. Actions speak louder than words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with JudyLee, Jack is going too far, and it will probably cost his marriage. Sure his wife was too conservative and inexperienced when they married, but he's pushing too hard too fast. Sorry, I forgot where I was...I thought I was in Loving wives, since the cheating women use the same excuses for cheating on their husbands. Carry on Jack, and kick it up a notch or 2. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have gone a lot further- in the strip club for example, in the Church parking lot, being watched but not known by whom. Endless.

I enjoyed- don't get me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The people, or me are missing the point. "Jack is pushing too far", point missed - she's already a slut, point of the writing. Jack cannot 'push' far enough, she's already crossed the line, no going back- ever. So far so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous