All Comments on '2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years ago
Fantastic...

.... As always. Great work. Please do continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally depraved

Oh you luscious depraved cunt, loved it, keep it cumming. You must have been totally drunk on cunt juice and fucked up when you wrote this, absolutely superb. I adore eating cunt while being ass fucked/ rimmed and eating cunt myself. So fucking filthy and depraved, end to end orgasms till one passes out from the insane pleasure, and starting over as soon as one comes around, absolute total bliss. Just love to get totally fucked up for as long as possible and stay that way for the best part of a week, almost swimming in cunt juice. Would love to spend a week with you, sucking and fucking each other to oblivion over and over. Love you stories, more and more please and soon. Hope you can find time between orgasmic sessions to write. Am going to spend the rest of the week on the bed with two of my girl friends and fingers crossed a new girl to break into girl girl pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh Jasmine, back to your beautifully depraved best, you have such a wonderfully perverted imagination, cumming up with a life-style that any woman would love to enjoy, at least I would. Can't wait for the next part, shame this was only three pages. 5* naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good better best

I have been reading this site almost from the beginning. I have read your stories since you started. You are easily in my top ten. That is why, like my other favorites, I'm wee bit disappointed when one of you has a down day. All in all this was not bad. But compared two the previous chapters, it was somewhat lacking. Compared to your other stories it was somewhat lacking. I guess I get spoiled when you excellent writers in the top ten have an off day. Everyone does, so I should understand, but you guys are so good, so often, that again, I am spoiled. I can't speak to the others, but maybe you have an excuse. If your biography is accurate you are from Canada. I have noticed when you have down stories, they are usually in the summer. My theory is you are so excited it is not the other nine months of winter, you temporarily lose your thought process. Now there's an excuse others can't use. I'll still give it a four because it is a good story, just not as good as normal. It's your own fault being good. And hey, the Canadian winter should start soon. Ha ha.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
The problem I have with this one is that

Samantha is in no way a Mistress. She is nothing more than spoiled domineering immature bitch. A Mistress has the ability to be a domineering bitch when necessary, but Samantha lives her life that way. One of the slave round table discussions I led several years ago dealt with this exact topic. "How to recognize and avoid a domineering bitch or asshole (female or male) in a Master/slave relationship". Granted there are some that are looking for that, but for the life of me I can't understand why. So hopefully when Mistress Carolyn and samantha meet, samantha will recognize the error of her ways (but I doubt it)!

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interest

With all due respect.. The sequals are taking a bit too long to get published. Kind of loosing interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Series with two different endings...

The end of this series could have two different endings...Ever think of writing a tale to go either way-an alternate ending so to speak! Looking forward to it continuing either way!!!

UpskirtladylUpskirtladylover 3 years ago

Liked the idea of lesbian glory hole, I always thought about it.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well-short and sweet (the story, not the pussy). Glad to read that not every pussy is glorious. Like every dick is not 8 inches or greater. This episode was interesting but not really hot. I’m anxious to get back to the main theme. Who will win the battle of the rich lezzies? Bring on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone know where to find the last part (so far)of the story? I read it once nut when I trued to go back to double check something I can’t find anything beyond day 3 of pet training.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 1 month ago

I love the idea of a thorough formal education fa submissive!! I’ve said it before but I love your stories!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES