பாகம் 13: காம கண்ணாமூச்சி கிளர்ச்சி

Story Info
முப்பது அடி அருகில் மூவர் கண்ணில் படாமல் நடக்கும் காம லீலை
1.5k words
5
15
00

Part 49 of the 115 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ragov
Ragov
7 Followers

அத்தியாயம் 3: வெள்ளி வெண்ணிலவே

பாகம் 13: காம கண்ணாமூச்சி கிளர்ச்சி

நான், "உங்களுக்கு வேணும்னா நான் தற்காலிகமா ஒரு சின்ன அமைப்புச் செய்யலாம்."

சியாமளா, "எப்படி."

நான், "உள்ள இருக்குற அந்த நெகிழி-நாற்காலியைக் கயிறு கட்டி வேண்டிய நீளத்தில் தொங்க விட்டால் நமக்கு வேண்டிய அளவுக்குத் தண்ணிக்குள்ள உக்காந்துக்கலாம்; அந்த அளவுக்கு வசதியா இருக்காது ஆனால் ஒண்ணுமில்லாததுக்கு அது கொஞ்சம் பரவாயில்லை, செய்யட்டுமா?" அத்தையும் சியாமளாவும் ஆர்வம் காட்ட; இருவருக்கும் உடனடியாகச் செய்து கொடுக்க இருவரும் மிகவும் ரசித்து அனுபவித்து மிக உருக்கமாக நன்றி தெரிவித்தனர்.

அனிதா, "Wow!... You are a genius man! Amazing You can get it done anything & everything just like that. People around you are all very proud of you."

ஜெயா, "Be smart Annie, Be smart to just grab him before too late ஹஹஹ... I mean grab me the Eye Mask I just want to close my eye and dream you grabbing him."

அனிதா, "OMG Ah அம்மா Is it not impolite and rude a bit." சொல்லி தன் அதிருப்தியை மென்மையாகத் தலையாட்டி வெளிப்படுத்திய வண்ணம் சென்று அந்தக் கண்ணைக் கட்டி மறைக்கும் துணியிலான கண்மூடியை (Eye Mask) கொண்டு வந்து மருத்துவரிடம் கொடுக்க அவர் அணிந்து கொண்டதும் சியாமளாவும் அத்தையும் புரியாமல் வியப்புடன் நோக்கினர்.

ஷீலா, "இதென்ன கண்ணைக் கட்டிக்குறீங்க கண்ணாமூச்சி ஆடப்போறீங்களா?" கேலியாய் கேட்க

நான், "அது கண்மூடி கண்ணுக்கு வெளிச்சம் படாமல் கண்ணுக்கு மட்டும் போர்வை மாதிரி; பெரும்பாலும் வெளிச்சமான இடத்துல தூங்க உபயோகப்படுத்துவாங்க; ரொம்பப் பரவலா விமானப் பயணத்துல உதவியா இருக்கும்."

ஷீலா, "ஐய்யோ என்ன டாக்டர் நீங்கத் தூங்கப் போறீங்களா?" மிகவும் பதட்டமாகக் கேட்டார்.

ஜெயா, "இந்தச் சூழ்நிலை மனசுக்கு நல்லா இதமா சாந்தமா இருக்கு; நான் அப்படியே கண்ணை மூடி பேசிக்கிட்டே தூக்கம் வந்தா தூங்கிடுவேன் நீங்க என்னைப் பத்தி கவலைப் படாம பேசி அரட்டை அடிச்சி அனுபவிங்க."

ஷீலா, "அட இதென்ன கூத்து தண்ணில மிதந்து தூங்குறது; இதுவும் நல்லாத்தான் இருக்கு."

நான், "அத்தை நீங்களும் அதைப் போல மிதவையை வாங்கி வெச்சுகிட்டா போதும்."

அத்தை, சியாமளா மற்றும் மருத்துவர் மூவரும் தொடர்ந்து உரையாடி மகிழ; அனிதாவும் நானும் சிறிது நேரம் நீச்சல் உத்திகளைப் பரிமாறிக் கொண்டு பயின்றவாறு உரையாடி மகிழ்ந்தோம். இடையிடையே அவ்வப்போது மற்றவர்கள் (அத்தை/சியாமளா/மருத்துவர்) தலையீடு அது கிடத்தட்ட அதிகத் தொந்தரவின்றித் தனிமையாகவே இருந்தது.

நான் மெல்ல அனிதாவை வம்புக்கிழுத்து, "Hey Annie my apologise for... you know... the kind of sudden approach provoking you yesterday."

அனிதா, "Ya ya... (மௌனம்) it was a bit... I mean ya a bit... shocked and... me too sorry for provoking you; but I would admit it was crazy & exciting very much you know!!"

நான், "Yes absolutely it was and still my mistake; I... was turned on so crazy &... I don't know what drove so crazy."

அனிதா, "No... it's my fault... yes my mistake; I know it's... (மௌனம்)... It's my indecent exposure; I lean forward while talking to Banu; I got excited about idea; made such great impact with her; I was so happy; but... was careless... &... end up exposing my nudity; I felt ashamed of."

நான் குறுக்கிட்டு, "No no I didn't observe your nudity until I touched and felt while kissing you; but after feeling such a smooth silky skin; I should admit I lost control."

இதைக் கேட்டதும் மற்றவர்களை ஒரு நோட்டமிட்டுவிட்டு உடனடியாக என்னை அனைத்து உதட்டில் முத்தமிட்டுச் சுவைத்து சிறிது கடித்து விலக்கி மோகனப் பார்வையை வீசிய அனிதா, "Why... why you want to be sooo nice? This is too much; I am pretty sure my nude exposed pussy provoked you go crazy and... still you want to be nice gentlemen by taking the entire blame; you are such a dangerous spoiler... I am sure you know the weakness of girls like me; polite/humble approach to win the girls mind... politely commanding wow!!"

நான் சற்றே நிதானித்து, "Yes I have to admit that I don't dare to acknowledge such a most beautiful asset; as... I have no clue to honour appropriately; I don't know how can pay my respect... honestly."

அனிதா, "At last you do; you did more than you should have; You know no one could have responded better than you did; you know... I am yet to recover from the shocking excitement; wow what a response; just 10~15 minutes of conversation on first day and another 10 minutes on 2nd day and that's it you stole my heart and made me spread legs; I am still wondering what makes me obey you; you know I was restless the whole night and... I was finding all reasons to... to... take you in I mean talk to you and... in fact I called you to talk to without any proper reason and when my mom asked the reason, I hardly managed to give the swimsuit as the justification; I am sure she would have figured it out."

நான், "you know you are gifted with such an understanding mom; wow she is such a nice and friendly lady."

அனிதா, "Thanks; Of course she is & she like you a lot &,"

நான், "Ya I realised it &... you know... if you can take it easy/cool... at least don't jump on her."

அனிதா, "You mean did she say something again like she just told me to grab you a while ago?" அவள் வார்த்தையில் சற்றே பதற்றமும் கோபமும் வெளிப்பட

நான், "Sounds you are agitated... please,"

அனிதா, "Nonsense; never mind... you better tell else I will ask her."

நான், "Oh Ooh!! come on... please be cool and that's not appropriate response to such a nice mom."

அனிதா, "OKOK! I assure I won't jump on her publicly! But don't tease me please spell out quickly please."

நான், "Yes I remind your coolness and maturity to appreciate such a nice mom; here it goes: 'she told me that I am granted to... have you entirely'."

அதிர்ச்சியுடன் குறுக்கிட்ட அனிதா சற்றே இறைந்து, "What the F U C K." நான் அதிரடியாக அவளை உதட்டில் முத்தமிட்டு வாயடைத்து அவளைச் சாந்தப்படுத்த நீண்ட முத்தமாக்கி அவள் என்னை முத்தமிடும் வரை முத்தத்தை நீட்டிப் பின் மெல்ல விலக்கி இருவரும் சற்று மூச்சு வாங்கி ஆசுவாசமான பின்

நான், "Please understand; you are gifted. I see a mother ready to give up her pride, shame, dignity & everything and have such a confidence on her daughter and everything just for the sake of her daughter's wellness; you are really gifted to have such a loving mother; wow amazing, simply amazing."

அனிதா, "Yes she is... but can't do so; it's unfair; let me deal with her later."

நான், "That's absolutely fine and that's what I would suggest to but not to jump on her now... as well later; I mean a healthy/decent argument with love is more appropriate but not any other please."

அனிதா, "Ya ya of course I understand... I won't."

நான், "So... are you OK now; (அவள் ஆமோதித்துத் தலையாட்ட) well if you are... I would obey and follow her wish/suggestion (அவள் முகம் குழம்பி குறும்பாய் நோக்க) if you are OK; You know that is her important main condition 'That she is fine as long as we both are happy mutually."

அனிதா, "Oh my god, such an insane; I'm yet to recover from the crazy man eating my pussy; what do you expect from a poor girl longing so badly so long."

நான், "So!"

அவள் முகம் குழம்பி குறும்பாய், "So... you know the thought makes me so wet instantly!"

நான், "This young engineer is at your foot angel."

அனிதா, "It's the other way my sweat silver tongue; A poor girl is at your command handsome engineer."

நான், "So shall I have you sweetie."

அனிதா, "Of course my master; Sounds like you have some plan; I am so eagerly awaiting; where and when my handsome?"

நான், "Here (அவள் முகம் குழம்பி குறும்பாய் நோக்க) right now."

"What are you crazy?" மீண்டும் அணிதா சற்றே அதிர்ச்சியில் கட்டுப்பாடின்றிச் சத்தமாக அலற; நான் உடனே அவளைக் கட்டுப்படுத்த,

ஷீலா, "என்ன ஆச்சி தம்பு?"

ஜெயா, "அதுங்க ஏதாவது கல்லூரி ஜோக்/கலாட்டாவாக இருக்கும்; நீ சொல்லு (என அவர்கள் பேச்சைத் தொடரச் சொல்லி, எங்களை நோக்கி) எங்களை இப்படி பயமுருத்தாதீங்க கல்லூரி பசங்களே." அவர்கள் உரையாடலைத் தொடர்ந்தனர்.

நான், "மன்னிக்கனும் அத்தை அனிதா கொஞ்சம் உணர்ச்சிவசப்பட்டு உங்களைத் தொந்தரவு செய்துட்டாங்க."

அனிதா, "ஷ்யூர் அம்மா; (என்னை நோக்கி ரகசிய உரையாடலைத் தொடர்ந்து) Are you crazy; you mean now... here... in front of them???!!" அவள் முகத்தில் பன்மடங்கு ஆனந்த அதிர்ச்சி தாண்டவமாடியது.

நான், "Yes, Yes & Yes and No."

அனிதா, "What (ஆச்சரிய அதிர்ச்சியில் குழம்பிய முக பாவனையுடன்) the hell is that."

நான், "Now (yes); here (yes); in front of them (yes) but under the water as a screen so No."

அனிதா, "OMG! OMG! OMG! I am getting shivering but exiting OMG; such a crazy insane; No I mean yes OMG... whatever you say so & do I am in and fully surrendered."

நான், "My dear angel; please relax, don't get excited so much; we have lot of time and no need to hurry not necessarily now if you are not comfortable."

அனிதா, "No No I mean yes I am excited but yes yes but... but I am agitated a bit."

நான், "I know you enjoy excitement; me too but... but if you can enjoy relaxed; that will be awesome."

அனிதா, "Yes yes I know I know; I wanted I am trying my level best; I will I will; you just guide & drive me; what should I do."

நான், "OMG still excited'; just relax & do whatever you think you like/can."

அனிதா, "No I am blur & blank; you just take control and,"

நான், "Relax; ask yourself can you control to not to scream and enjoy quietly/secretly."

அனிதா, "Yes I do... I can."

நான், "The best is you start playing with my little-brother." சொல்லி அவள் கையைப் பிடித்து என் தம்பிக்கு வழி காட்ட.

அனிதா, "Oh this... I mean he... is your." குறும்பாய் புன்னகைத்தாள்.

நான், "Brother just a code/nick name." அவள் பதட்டம் சற்றே குறையத் தொடங்கியது; ஆனால் எனக்கு ஏற ஆரம்பித்தது அவள் கை என் தம்பியைத் தொட்டதும், "Let me check your sis." சொல்லி என் கையை அவள் ஜட்டிக்குள் விட்டு என் விரல்கள் மீட்ட அவள் மெலிதாய் அதிர்ந்தாள். 'அடடா இவ்வளவு ஈரம்' அவள் சற்று முன் குறிப்பிட்டது முற்றிலும் உண்மை; தண்ணீருக்குள்ளும் அந்தச் சொதசொதப்பு உணர்த்தியது அங்கு அமுதம் வெள்ளப்பெருக்கு

தொடரும்

Ragov
Ragov
7 Followers