Meeting Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps you've played enough of your games for tonight?" Monique said as she stood up.

The couple looked desperate, hoping that she didn't mean that they should leave. Monique calmed them with her warm smile as she continued.

"It's obvious you both want me, and there's no need to hide behind the game, right?"

Rather than giving them time to reply, she pushed them back to her tits and allowed them to suck her nipples again.

"Do you want to give yourselves to me?"

Still with Monique's nipples in their mouths, the couple nodded eagerly. From their position, it was hard not to agree with anything Monique might propose. But a nod wasn't enough for Monique. She again pulled them away from her. She didn't reiterate her question, she just held them by their hair. Her face didn't look harsh, but she held on to their hair with a firm grip, forcing them to look up at the statuesque woman in front of them. They knew that to get what they wanted, they had to admit it out loud.

"Yes Monique, anything you want. We are yours," Tim said, lusting for the wonderful woman in front of him.

"Yes, please do what you want with us. We want to be owned by you.," Emily added. Somewhat counter-intuitively, it was a liberating sensation to ask Monique to possess them.

"That's good," said Monique and continued with a sly smile. "I really feel like a submissive couple tonight."

She then let go of their heads and yanked her skirt up, revealing a pair of sheer white panties. The couple looked on with lusting eyes.

"Remove them," Monique said.

The two both moved their hands up to her panties and then shared the pleasure of revealing Monique's pussy. They stared at it with open mouth, both in awe of its beauty. It was trimmed so you could clearly make out the details, but still had a wide strip of black hair. Monique sat down on a chair in front of them, keeping her legs far apart to let them admire her. They were thrilled to see that Monique was wet.

"Have you ever licked another woman before," Monique said, looking at Emily.

"No," Emily replied, slowly shaking her head.

"I bet you've thought about it though."

"Yes, many times."

"Come here."

Emily crawled over and held her face in front of Monique's pussy. She could feel the erotic scent and lusted so much to get her mouth on it. Yet, she awaited Monique's command and just looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Go on," Monique said. "Taste me."

Never had Emily been so happy to obey a request and she slowly reached out with her tongue to touch the pussy in front of her. She moaned as her tongue made contact, licking up the slit. She taste filled her mouth, driving her wild with lust. Soon she was furiously licking Monique, letting her tongue explore the sensuous folds she was presented with. She was further encouraged as Monique started panting heavily above her, clearly affected by the blonde woman's efforts to please her.

Tim quietly observed the erotic sight he was treated to. He would have loved to lick Monique himself, but he was actually even more happy to see Emily getting her first taste of another woman's pussy. He knew she had desired this for a long time and by the sound of it, the experience lived up to her expectations. It was very titillating to hear his self-assure girlfriend whimper submissively at the pussy of another woman. His trail of thoughts were broken by Monique's command.

"Come here and worship my tits."

Tim rushed over and knelt by Monique's side. He started kissing her breasts, first softly but he rapidly increased his intensity. He used his hands to caress her huge tits and started sucking on her nipples. Monique appeared to like this as she pressed his face against her bosom. She then proceeded to push him downwards, forcing his head down to her pussy. His girlfriend moved over slightly and soon they were both using their tongues on Monique's pussy. Occasionally they would exchange a deep kiss, sharing the sultry taste they were treated to. Monique looked at them, clearly amused by the intoxicating effect her pussy was having.

But the couple also affected Monique and soon she let out a powerful scream as her body started shaking. With her legs wide open, she pressed their faces against her wet slit as the orgasm was running through her body, flooding them with her juice. The couple continued to lick her, moaning with excitement over the fact that they had pleased Monique. As the orgasm faded away, they started placing soft kisses on her pussy, which the woman responded to by softly stroking their heads. She then pulled them away from her glistening pussy.

"Don't think I've had enough," she said with a smile.

She stood up and corrected her skirt, however still leaving her blouse open to expose her tits. She then gestured to the couple to get up too. Standing between them she proceeded to lead them into her house, holding on to their naked asses. As they were walking, she turned to Emily.

"I bet you're a bit jealous that I spanked Tim before, but not you."

"Yes, a little," Emily admitted with a giggle. Monique didn't say anything, but lightly patted both of the couple's butts, making them understand perfectly what was in store for them.

As they got inside, Monique sat down o a chair in her living room. She held out her hand to Emily and then forcefully pulled the blonde woman over her knee. Emily let out a little yelp as Monique started spanking her. She started fairly soft but soon increased both the pace and force. She did feel embarrassed to receive this treatment in front of her boyfriend, but it was softened by the fact that he was standing naked beside her, awaiting his turn. As Emily's bum started turning pink, Monique let her up and looked at Tim.

"Your turn."

She held out her hand to him and just like she had done with Emily, she firmly dragged him over her knee. He was of course much stronger than her and could easily have escaped her grip if he had tried, but she was obviously well aware that he wouldn't put up any resistance. His will to submit to her was too strong and he soon found himself over her lap, receiving his second spanking of the day from Monique. This time she was using more force, but just like before, his cock got harder by the treatment and pushed into her thighs. He was both relieved and disappointed when Monique eventually told him to get up.

"My bedroom is through that door," Monique told them. "Go lie on the bed, bums up."

The couple understood that their spanking was not over and walked through the door hand in hand, softly rubbing their burning bums. Monique followed behind them, admiring their rosy cheeks. They laid down naked on the bed as they had been instructed and stared into each others eyes as they awaited their next ordeal. Monique approach them and started to softly rub their asses, making them pant heavily at her sensuous touch. Emily then flinched as she felt a few slaps on her ass. It was softer than before but still hard enough to sting, particularly as she had just been spanked before. Tim could see the combination of excitement and humiliation in his girlfriends eyes and reached over and kissed her softly on the lips. He soon felt Monique slap his ass and he reacted similar to his girlfriend. Monique continued to alternate between the two, softly caressing their asses and then spanking them. The two laid there and observed each others facial expression and exchanging knowing glances, bonding over their common submission to this woman. They were finding it hard to believe they were sharing this amazing experience and never had they felt so close. Both of them kept raising their bums up toward Monique before each spanking, as if they were begging for another slap.

"You can turn around now," Monique said and they rotated to lie on their backs.

Monique removed her shoes and got up on the bed and stood over them. Slowly she proceeded to remove her blouse and then her skirt, allowing the couple to look up at her impressive shape. Smiling down at her admirers, she said:

"I want to sit on your faces now."

She then lowered herself down onto Tim's face. She started by slowly moving back and forth over him, allowing his tongue to roam over her pussy. As her breath got more intense, she increased her pace and soon she was grinding hard against his face. She was moaning loudly and it sounded like she was getting close to another orgasm. But she stopped herself and instead stood up and switched to Emily, who anxiously poked her tongue out to again taste Monique's erotic pussy. After lowering herself onto the blonde woman, Monique immediately started rubbing her pussy over Emily's face, smearing it with her wetness. She didn't allow herself to come this time either and instead moved back Tim's face. She proceeded to switch back and forth between the two, each time bringing herself closer to climax. Eventually, she apparently couldn't tease herself anymore. While grinding her pussy on Emily's face, she looked down on Tim.

"Come here and suck on my tits as I ride your girlfriends face."

As Tim moved up to worship her tits, she forcefully grabbed Emily's plaits and held her firmly against her clit.

"Lick me!"

And Emily did, flicking her her tongue with great intensity. As Monique started coming, all three of them moaned. It was such pleasure for the couple to make her climax and she came hard on Emily's face, making it even wetter than before. As Monique started to come down from her orgasm, she let go of the plaits but didn't move off Emily's face. The blonde woman softly kissed the pussy above her to bring Monique down easily. Tim did the same to her tits and Monique grabbed on to Tim's head and held him between her breasts, smothering him gently with her soft flesh.

"Why don't you lick me clean?" she said to Tim and pushed him gently on his back.

She sat herself down on his face and he proceeded to lick her pussy, lapping up her moisture. Soon the woman was panting heavily again, signaling that she still hadn't had enough. Tim gently stuck his tongue up her and she responded by lightly riding it, lifting herself off his face before pushing down on him again. Monique looked over her shoulder at his erect cock. Turning to Emily she said:

"You know, your boyfriend really has a nice looking cock."

Emily felt proud that she would compliment Tim's cock.

"Yes, I know. That's probably why he's been so eager to show it to you all day," she said playfully.

"I think your right," Monique said and looked back at the erection. "Would you like to see how it looks as it slips inside my pussy?"

Emily giggled as she heard a muffled moan from Tim, obviously excited by the prospect of getting inside Monique. The way Monique had framed the question, it was probably meant as an easy way out for Emily if she didn't want to cross that border. But she really did want to see Monique on her boyfriends cock, she even felt proud that the magnificent woman wanted it inside her.

"I would love to," she said.

She then moved to grab on to Tim's cock, holding it invitingly in place for Monique. The dominant woman smiled warmly at her and slowly moved off Tim's face and slid down his body. When she reached his cock, Emily inserted it into Monique's glistening wet pussy. Both Tim and Monique moaned.

"Now, no coming inside me," Monique said to Tim. "You need to save that for your pretty girlfriend."

Emily added on by playfully shaking her finger at him, still holding on to the base of his cock with her other hand.

As Monique started to slowly ride him, Emily let go of it. She was kind of surprised it didn't bother her that her boyfriend's cock was buried inside another woman's pussy, but instead it was turning her on. Feeling that she didn't want to miss anything, she even got off the bed and started walking around to take it all in. It was really an erotic sight to watch this curvy woman ride her beloved partner. Monique's large tits were swaying seductively as she moved up and down. Her face also looked so sensual as she with increasing intensity kept fucking Emily's boyfriend. Emily couldn't help herself and reached in to caress the curvy woman.

"Come here and suck my tits, Emily," Monique said with a panting voice, sounding like she was getting lost in her pleasure.

Emily knelt next to her started sucking her big nipples, making Monique moan even loader. It was obvious she was getting close to another intense orgasm. She was pressing Emily's face against her tits as she kept grinding herself up and down the cock inside her.

"Oh, yeah! That's it. Suck my tits Emily! Suck on my big tits as I ride your boyfriends wonderful cock!"

She went on to screaming profanities, much of which the couple couldn't make out clearly.

"Suck my fucking tits! Fuck you both! You're gonna make me come again, you beautiful fucking bastards! My cunt!"

She screamed straight out as she reached her most powerful climax, pressing her nipple further into Emily's mouth.

"Wow," she said as she regained control of her body. "That was outright amazing."

She then leaned over and kissed Emily lightly on the lips and then bent over to Tim to do the same to him.

"Now I think you two very much deserve some relief yourselves."

She then slid off Tim and sat down next to him and grabbed on to the base of his still hard cock. She held it up, looking at Emily.

"Your turn."

Emily could see her boyfriends cock glistening with Monique's wetness. She always loved to get that thing inside her but now it looked more tempting than ever. She eagerly got on top of Tim and slid back towards his cock. Much like Emily had done before, Monique guided the cock inside her and Emily moaned loudly as it entered her. She felt Monique's moisture mixing with her own and the thought excited her tremendously. She leaned over and kissed her boyfriend and then started slowly and softly riding him. She knew they were both too excited to last very long. She panted with excitement, knowing that Monique was watching them make love.

"I want you on top of me," she said, looking into her boyfriends eyes.

Tim gently rolled her over and then proceeded do drive his pulsating cock in and out of her. The two started moaning, obviously both close to the edge. Emily looked over to Monique, who was watching them with a loving smile.

"I want to feel you against me when I come," Emily said with a shivering voice.

Monique moved up and slowly lowered her pussy to the panting woman's face. She smiled at Tim and softly brought his head in between her big breasts. This was too much for Tim and he started rapidly fucking his girlfriend, driving them both to the most powerful orgasm they had ever experienced. They both screamed out in pleasure, but the sound was softened by the fact that they were being half smothered by Monique, Emily by her pussy and Tim by her breasts.

Monique moved off them to let them collapse together on her bed. She laid down next to them and caressed their bodies, watching them as they started kissing with Tim still inside Emily.

"I relieve you off your duty to please me," Monique said, leaning in to give each of them a kiss on the cheek. "Well, at least for tonight."

The couple laughed at her last remark, too delirious after the erotic acts to do anything else.

"If you want to, I'd love it if you stayed with me tonight," Monique continued.

Tim got off his girlfriend and they shifted to lay Monique down in the middle of the bed with Emily and Tim on either side of her. The couple cuddled up against the curvy woman and before long the three of them were falling asleep, each with a huge smile on their face.

The end.

*****

Thank you for reading. Feel free to leave a comment or vote if you liked it.