All Comments on 'A Better Way of Life'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Willietex75703Willietex75703about 5 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story and so very well written!! If pornos were written like this how much better would they be!! This would make a great script for a movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it to a point

Up until the wife swap with Paul I really enjoyed this story. Very erotic, very sexy, I could very much relate to her situation and felt no anger at all about her cheating. Normally I would be screaming mad calling her a slut but you really painted an awesome picture and she never humiliated her husband (to his face).

abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 5 years ago
yes

a good story well written,, I enjoyed the idea of the older generation finding themselves and going for what they want,, I suppose you reach a age where leaving a marriage can be quite scary, even if it is a mundane one, , the idea of swapping wasn't realy needed but its your story and it worked,, thanks for sharing,,

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Typically British, the women whores and the men born cuckolds. But I didn't know that women are too stupid to talk to their husbands and tell them their wishes and worries and if no change occurs, I didn't know that they would respond with an ultimatum. Yes, I suspected it, but one still hopes that besides sex there is more in the heads of the whores!

kimberlyjo1968kimberlyjo1968about 1 year ago

I LOVE your stories. Thanks you for giving this "old married woman" the push she needed to find a fantastic lover and still be in love with my husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...