All Comments on 'A Bigger Bed'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

Awesome story..i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dont stop writing!

Great fucking story! I am putting you under my favorite author bookmark! Great grammar and timeline. Keep em coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a very well written and good story plot

You have written of a fantasy, that any man would love to partake in, and it makes a very exciting story. I will be watching for the next chapter.Thank You for your very good story.......Rich

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornover 15 years ago
oh my! :-)

This has got to be one of the best sibling incest stories I've ever read... very realistic ;-) You are also added to my favorite authors list :)

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A Family That Fucks Together Is Stuck Together

This is HOT-HOT SEX! I cannot imagine any one guy having THREE such nubile nympho sisters. One should be more than enough when the two people are as vigorous as these are. In fact, that's the big weakness in the story: The climactic orgy turns into a confusing mishmash of a mare's nest (pun intended) which even the biggest bed couldn't help. Still, this is one of my favorite writers.

NafsAmaraNafsAmaraover 15 years ago
Great series of stories

A great series of stories you and your co-author have written. As well as being hot, and having a good believable plot, your stories so far are respectful and considerate, a great model for this aspect of real relationships (safe sex aside - but this is fiction).

I hope your nearness to heaven relates to your environment and company, not any life threatening illness. You are favourited and bookmarked: you keep writing and I'll keep reading.

All the best ...

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story. You and your Co-Author sure know how to make an erotic story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well read well writen

well done to the author . well paced and hot with a good full story like a lot this writers work well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally fucking awesome

GREAT story, awesome pacing. This has got to be one of the best I have ever read. Keep writing, man, because you've got a talent.

SinnaMystikaSinnaMystikaover 14 years ago
My Goodness

I believe this is another favorite story. I cannot believe it. Though there are similarities between them, your stories never get repetitive. I will never know how you manage. Please tell me you publish some of your stories. It would be a shame if you didn't. Some sort of anthology perhaps?? That, I would buy in a heartbeat.

tweety1972tweety1972about 14 years ago

i can add all of your stories to my favorites....

johnjuliejohnjuliealmost 14 years ago
wonderful

really enjoyed your writting

once again bravo

DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_almost 14 years ago
if only..

I could only dream of a brother who would be as wonderful, as great lover as the one in this story. Since today is special for me, I think this story was meant to be a presents of sorts by the fates. It got be very aroused, I woke my lover and made love to him like the start of our relationship thanks to this story. It is well written, as my own are and it was a delight to read. Hope there is more from this writer soon.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
smokin hot

very enjoyable

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Simply fantastic

I am so glad that I have found your work. I hope you are able to continue to create these works of art.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Solid Read of this Ilk

Very enjoyable- more differentiation & personalization of each sister would be my sole constructive criticism. I did like the atmosphere of caring & love that enveloped the story at all times.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I so love brother and sister love. I regret not having a sister, just four brothers, but that's another story. Maybe I'll write it one day.

Thanks for a very well written and developed story. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep to either past or present

I couldn't get into the story. You start by telling it in past tense, then you switched to present tense during the first encounter. It makes for a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish i could do my sisters again

I had only two half sisters one two years younger but we were so close we could had been twins and the other 3yrs younger. my sisters came into my room one night when our parents where out for the knight and caught me jacking off to one of my step dads hustlers they both wanted to watch i got them to join in and afte that we could not wait for our parents to leave. i was 14 when we started and did not stop till i was 17 and left for the navy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i miss the bro sis stuff we did

I have twin sisters now 50 and im 54 but growing up me and darlene always found love and yes sex with each other i do miss those days the other sis name i wont say was a bitch then and it has not changed ...funny to me the incest we had mad us better loving parents today ...no i didnt get her preg we just learnd compassion and giving to each other....as for mrs hard ass she remains a bitch even now she should have sucked me and her sister when we tried to include her instead of turing up her nose at us the bitch.....

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

tough story to write-have to strike a balance with plot and characters, so it's not silly or just sex with no soul, but nicely written good job thanks

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
Nice Story

A well written story, thanks for sharing.

We look forward to reading more of your stories.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i had read this one on another site and chose it as a fav there. i so enjoyed it here and am going to save to fav here, good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
where can I buy the book

I would love to read a book on this like the parents being alive, the sisters having comfy night, brad peeping on his sisters. How does there future turn out. So many questions on this. It was very good. Would have love to been in that family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Read

Thankyou very much, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good read

I especially like this. Probably because it is the most believable story on here that I've read in awhile. I can imagine a family devastated. The eldest brother and sister giving up their lives to pretty much be temporary 'parents' until the other two are ready to fly on their own. The frustration of a suddenly non-existant social or sex life while providing for the younger two and seeing that their lives proceed as normally as possible. And I can see the older two, especially as fraternal twins, seeking sexual comfort from and with each other. The younger two are at this point a bit of a stretch, but I can see that in this category - on this site - that they had to find an excuse to be involved. This WOULD make a good book. But in a book the story should be more about Brad and Penny's sex life together and their attempt to work it out and still be the parents. More about the antics and hoops they'd have to jump through to keep their secret secure. Probably not involving the two other sisters. In a full length book that would just make it one long orgy. But this is good as it is.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Quite believable

What a great story and under the circumstances quie believable. You could even do a sequel. Would love to see Brad and Penny stay together for life and also the other sisters elect to stay as de facto wifes as well, 5 stars well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rare Event!

I don't remember ever giving 5* before and for that matter I don't give many 4s either. However, I so enjoyed this I had no hesitation. Apart from a couple of typos your plot construction, continuity and grammar were all good. It does deserve a sequel. Thanks.

m222rjr

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

ANOTHER EXCELLENT STORY BY THE AUTHOR! AS I READ THIS STORY I'D WISHED I'D HAVE CONTACTED FRIENDS TO SEE ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING SO WELL WRITTEN PUBLISHED. ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORY'S NOW! EXCELLENT WRITING SKILLS! THANK YOU AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

And beautifully done as well. When a story is told as though the reader is a bystander hearing the dialogue, it just makes it that much more genuine and enjoyable. So how about an update??? 5*.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Bloody brilliant

Must agree with all the other comments especially Kookaburra8 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This definitely needs to continue. Awesome story.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

A family of kids that goes through the loss of the parents face a lot and these kids something that so wonderful. I really enjoyed how it all happened and hope that they continue the closeness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lots of folks frown on this, personally I've never been close with my family. But I think if you're a close family and under certain conditions, like theirs is, go for it. I'm told that family is there for you when you really need it. Glad the story worked out so well for them. Well thought and written. Thanks for sharing the great story. Another chapter would be fun too !!!

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

I love the complete naughtiness of it all.

littledklittledkover 1 year ago

Very hot, thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deserved and given a 5 star rating - Thank you for sharing your gift for erotic writing ....... T

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! I think I will keep reading your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous