A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Then what?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the bed, now more confused than ever.

"She's right," Bonnie said. "And you're missing my whole point because what I was coming to was this. Being that the two of you are twins, you've always had a very special closeness anyway, so the fact that you ended up getting involved intimately isn't that big of a surprise, especially after everything we've been through. But...I'm your sister every bit as much as Penny is. I may not be your twin, but I am still your sister. So if this is to continue, it would make me feel like there was some sort of favoritism going on between you two with regards to this household and everything involved with it because of your intimate involvements."

"Like I said," interrupting her once again, "that's the reason this has to end between us then."

Now Bonnie was becoming irritated. "Damn it Brad! That's not what I am suggesting at all!"

"Then what are you?"

Penny laughed standing up next to her sister.

"What's so funny?" I glared at her, not finding anything funny at all in any of this.

"She's right Brad," Penny said and then reached over beginning to unbutton my sister's blouse.

"Penny?"

"Bonnie's your sister every bit as much as I am, no more, no less. And I have absolutely no intention of going back to the way things were, not now at least. So until then," Penny continued now removing my sisters blouse so that she stood in just the skirt and bra she was wearing, a knowing smile on her face as she stared at me. "You'd better come to grips with treating the two of us equally, and fairly in everything that's going on around here."

"Exactly!" Bonnie said grinning from ear to ear. "That's exactly what I decided to tell you, if you're going to fuck my sister, then you're going to start fucking me too!" she said with finality.

"Holy shit!" I said staring at the two of them as Bonnie began helping her sister as she stood there removing her skirt, quickly followed by her bra and then her panties. She now stood in front of me naked, as they both now were. I continued to sit on the edge of the bed, though speechless now, just looking at the two of them while they stood looking, and waiting on me.

Although there were obvious similarities between us, as I sat there looking at the two of them, now standing naked side-by-side, I saw the major differences, something of course I would never have known nor realized up until now. Penny was a natural brunette who wore her hair long and in a ponytail most of the time, Bonnie on the other hand being what they called a dish-water blond, as was also evidenced by the small tuft of neatly trimmed pussy hair, and unlike her sister who kept hers completely shaved. Penny had a bit larger sized full breasts, her nipples likewise a bit larger and darker in comparison to her sisters. Bonnie's breasts though slightly smaller, had more of a perky pointed uplift to them, each one capped by a delicately pink colored areola, though her nipples were larger than her sisters and stood hard, firm and erect well away from her breast almost invitingly so. She had slightly fuller hips than her sister as well, and I watched half mesmerized as Penny gently caressed Bonnie's ass with her hand as they stood there still looking at me together.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I said again stupidly.

"Well, are you going to fuck me now or what?" Bonnie said, and then walked over and climbed onto the bed. She lay back, spreading her legs and positioning herself. "Though to be honest sis, what he was doing to you when I first walked in here sure looked good too. Pete wasn't very good at doing that, is Brad?" she asked looking at her sister completely ignoring me for the moment.

Once again Penny giggled. "Oh yeah sis, he is...very good in fact!" At that moment Penny slid into bed next to her sister and began toying with those hard little nipples of hers. "Well Brad? You going to get up here and take care of your sister? Or am I going to have to do it?"

"Penny! You promised! You said you'd never tell!"

Penny laughed, "Sis...I think that under the circumstances, all bets are off here. You were the one complaining about there being too many secrets between us, remember?"

I saw Bonnie's face flush furiously. "You two have...have..." I stammered, causing them both to blush a little as well as continue to giggle about it.

"We'll tell you about it later," Penny said, seeing Bonnie shaking her head in agreement.

"Yeah, later...much, much later," Bonnie finished as she began stroking herself right before my astonished eyes, though I found myself slithering across the bed towards her as she continued doing so, until my tongue speared her tender sensitized flesh, hearing the groan of pleasure as she sucked in her breath as my tongue began exploring, tasting and teasing my other sister's clit.

#

Bonnie had climaxed within minutes of my going down on her for the first time, but it did nothing more than fuel the flames of her newfound desire. "Now we fuck!" she'd announced boldly, pushing me onto my back, sliding her wet slippery cunt down over my cock before I'd even realized that she had.

"And now...you also get to finish what you were doing to me when we were so rudely interrupted!" Penny said teasingly. In the next instant, she was sitting on my face, rubbing herself against me. Almost automatically, my tongue began flicking at that hard little nubbin of hers, my cock gloriously being bounced on simultaneously. Though I couldn't see much, I could sense my sister's touching, caressing and even kissing one another as they faced one another while sitting upon me. I reached up with my hands, finding one of Bonnie's tits as well as one of Penny's, adding to my own thrill and desire as I now fondled and caressed the two of them as they in turn fondled and caressed one another all the while fucking my face and cock into oblivion.

So heated, and so in tune to one another's needs, we seemed to climax simultaneously together. I felt the liquid release of Penny's pussy begin, the sweet tasting trickle of her pleasures as they began to slide into my mouth, her soft moans of ecstasy triggering my own, the sudden onrush of cream spewing from the tip of my cock into my sister's cunt, then hearing her own deep-throated groan of joy in feeling my cock throb suddenly deep inside her, the feel of her cunt suddenly tightening, clenching, and then drenching my prick in her own cascading release of pleasure.

#

As erotic and as stimulating as it had been between us, there was a moment of awkwardness as we dressed, the unspoken worry and concern we still faced.

"What about Gwen?" I asked finally.

"What about Gwen?" Penny said. "No more secrets remember? We have to tell her...everything."

"Including this?" I said speaking the obvious.

"Yes! Including this!" Bonnie adamantly demanded.

I hesitated while thinking about it. "I don't know," I said worriedly. "You caught us actually doing it," I said looking at Bonnie, "and as strange as that may be, that also gave you some time to think about it and decide how you wanted to deal with it, how you felt about it before approaching us. As far as Gwen is concerned, we're going to be springing this on her, it might be quite a shock."

"Maybe...maybe not," Penny interjected. "I don't think you're giving Gwen enough credit though," she added. "And you're certainly not treating her like an adult, which she is. She needs to decide for herself how she feels about it, one way or the other. But this isn't something any of us can continue to hide from her either!"

"Maybe we can sort of stage it so that she accidentally finds us fooling around the way Bonnie did," I suggested half-jokingly. "At least that way she can come to a decision the same way Bonnie did."

"No," Bonnie said disagreeing with me. "She needs to know, but not like that. And besides, all three of us are involved now too, and she needs to hear about all of it all at once, and not walking in on a mini-orgy when finding out."

I could see that in my mind, Gwen seeing us, freaking out and then doing God knows what afterwards. "Ok, so what do we do, and how?" I asked.

"I have an idea," Penny said, always the thinker when it came to working through a problem and finding a possible solution. "Let's have a comfy night tonight!" she said.

"Comfy night?" I asked curiously, "what's that?"

"That's a great idea!" Bonnie quipped enthusiastically, "It's been a long time since we've had one!"

"Comfy night?" I asked once again. "Someone want to tell me what is it that you're talking about?"

"If you'll hold still for a minute, I will!" Penny said impatiently. "On those rare evenings when mom and dad went out, and when you were out doing God knows what with your friends, we'd decide to get together and have what we called a comfy night. We'd usually order in pizza, slip into something really comfortable, which was usually our favorite nighties, or in my case, a simple tank-top and panties of course."

"Of course," I said knowingly.

"Then we'd usually watch a movie together or something, and end up having one of our 'girl talks' while we were at it."

"This might be a good time to tell Brad about what we hinted at earlier," Bonnie giggled, once again her face beginning to flush.

Suddenly I was even more interested. "Yeah, maybe it would be!"

"Well, this particular night we'd watched a pretty risqué movie together, and one of the scenes had suggested, without showing much explicit detail two women orally pleasuring one another. Anyway, Bonnie then asked me if anyone had ever done that to me, and I told her that yes, I had experienced it, with another woman when I was just out of high school and still a virgin myself back then."

I sat there listening, surprised that my cock was already beginning to show renewed interest.

"And then what?"

"Well that's when I told Bonnie and Gwen about dad's secret dirty movies, and that I had also seen one of those and had watched a woman being gone down on by another woman, and how that had made me curious about it too, which is how when the opportunity presented itself, that I decided I wanted to experience that for myself...so I did."

"Gwen was there too?" I said incredulously.

"Only for the chat and discussion," Bonnie stated. "I could tell she was aroused and curious about it."

"Fidgety," Penny said remembering, and laughed.

"Oh yeah, fidgety," Bonnie giggled. "She soon after excused herself claiming she was tired, but the truth was, she was damn horny and immediately headed up to bed to masturbate, something she was always doing, though she tried to conceal it from us, even though we both knew she always was. Sharing the same room together, I'd often pretend to be sound asleep, and then sure enough a few minutes later, I could hear her playing with herself. Anyway, so when she left to go upstairs to do her thing, Penny and I continued talking about it, and about the movie she'd seen."

"And that's when Bonnie told me she really wished she could experience that too, but that she didn't know, or would she ever dare approach any of her girlfriends about it, and certainly not her boyfriend who at the time, she'd not even allowed to touch her breasts yet let alone try doing anything like that!"

"And that's when Penny said she would, if I was ok with it, and to which I said I was, provided she never said anything to anyone about it, including Gwen, but especially you of course. I was worried about that to some extent, because even back then, you and Penny never kept any secrets from one another."

"Except for this one obviously," I said looking over towards Penny.

"You didn't need to know about this one," she informed me. "No sense giving you any additional jerk-off material to masturbate too, you're constantly barging into my bedroom when I was dressing or getting undressed must have given you plenty back then," she added with a knowing smile. "Oh don't look so shocked Brad, those silly reasons and excuses for coming into my room unannounced didn't go without notice. I knew exactly what it was you were trying to do...to see. And so once in a while I actually waited for you to do so, and made sure you'd have something to see when you did!" She laughed seeing my face.

"Looks like you got me on that one," I finally admitted confessing to her, but then quickly changed the subject and got them back on track as to what we were originally discussing. "So that was the night you and Bonnie..." I stopped trying to find the right words.

"Ate each other out? Yes!" Penny laughed looking at me, and then down at my now very aroused, very hard cock. "We tossed some of the pillows from off the couch onto the floor, and then lay there for the longest time just licking one another's cunts. We were having a damn good time too, until we heard the sound of your car pulling into the drive. We hurriedly straightened up, and then went to bed, me joining Bonnie and Gwen back in their room, because by now we were both still incredibly horny, and even if Gwen hadn't finished masturbating herself yet, we'd already decided we were going to surprise her with our coming in, and doing ourselves right there in front of her."

"And you did?"

"Boy...did we ever!" Bonnie laughed remembering.

"Fuck!" I said getting even more aroused, once again touching my cock, not even realizing I was as I sat there listening to their erotic, naughty little story. "So then what?"

"Poor Gwen doesn't even know we're there until it's too late. She's laying there in bed, knees bent, legs spread, shoving this cucumber that she stole from the fridge into herself."

"No shit!" I said envisioning all this.

"No shit, surprised us too!" Penny admitted, "But it was also hot...walking in, seeing Gwen with this green piece of fruit shoved up her pussy."

"And then what happened?" I pressed anxiously.

"Penny and I both walked over to the bed, poor Gwen realizes we're there now of course and is freaked out a little, trying to pull the covers up, but by then it's too late of course. Anyway, Penny slips into bed on one side of her, and I on the other. She's sort of wild-eyed and embarrassed, until Penny takes the cucumber she was using, and slips it into herself for a moment, then takes it out and hands it to me, which is when I did. Then I gave it back to Gwen. She's smiling now, relieved, and inserts it back into herself. We spent the next hour or so watching one another fucking ourselves with the cucumber, as well as one another until we'd all climaxed a number of times."

"After that...we had a 'comfy' night whenever we could get away with it," Penny told me.

"So you did this again?"

"Several times little brother," which is what Penny often referred to me as when she chose to tease me, being older by just eight minutes, "several times!"

"Damn!" I said seeing it clearly etched within my mind. "And to think, I never knew!" I added with surprise.

"You were always too busy trying to see my tits rather than thinking you might catch the three of us doing a hell of a lot more!" Penny grinned.

"Comfy night huh?" I said ignoring her comment.

"Yeah, comfy night. Only this time, you're invited."

#

"So how's this going to work exactly? Obviously Gwen might not react well if you tell her you're having a comfy night and I'm going to be there...just like that."

"No, but I will tell her that we're going to "sort of" have a family night together, which will include making ourselves comfy for it, and that we're going to have a chat about things, about the family and such. At least she'll be better prepared when she hears what we have to say."

"God sis, what if she freaks out or something?"

"Don't worry about it Brad. Let Bonnie and I do ALL the talking. You just need to be there, but don't say anything unless Gwen decides to personally ask you something. Let us explain the situation to her. After what the three of us have shared together in the past, I don't think it's going to be nearly as awkward for her to hear as you think it is."

"Still..." I said worriedly.

"Well, even if she needs to go off and think about it after we have, we let her. You know how Gwen is. You can't corner her into making a snap decision. Sometimes she needs to spend time by herself thinking about it from every angle before she commits to something one way or the other. We just need to give her that time, no matter what happens after we've told her. But that's also why it's important that Bonnie and I do all the talking, and you remain silent unless she addresses you directly."

"So...we do this tonight then huh?"

"Yes, I think the sooner the better," Bonnie agreed. "Now, if you'd give me a quick lift to the university so I can turn in my report, I'll call her and let her know not to plan anything this evening and to make sure she's gonna be home for a 'family comfy night'."

"Ah...maybe we should take care of that first," Penny pointed out, nodding her head over towards my very erect, very stiff prick.

"Good idea," Bonnie grinned once again pushing me back onto the bed as she and Penny began licking me up one side and down the other.

#

As it turned out, Gwen didn't have any plans for the evening, and was pleasantly surprised when Penny told her that we'd be having a comfy night, until she added the fact that I would be there, and that we had some family issues to discuss.

"Oh, I thought you meant comfy night like we used to have," Gwen said disappointedly. "I've really missed that," she added honestly.

"Well, you never know," Penny told her over the phone. "We'll just have to wait and see," she said, and then hung up before Gwen could ask anything else.

Penny had fixed a light but delicious dinner for everyone, though telling all of us that since it was a family comfy night, we'd be eating it in the living room, on the floor as they used to do, and that we'd also all be wearing something nice and comfortable to sit in while we talked. Gwen had questioned that briefly, until she was informed that I'd agreed to dress comfy too, and was forewarned that that meant I'd be wearing nothing more than a pair of tight-whiteys as she'd put it to her, and that Penny would as usual be wearing nothing more than her tank-top and panties, just like always even with me there. Likewise, Bonnie came downstairs wearing her favorite P.J.'s, which these days consisted of a pair of panties and a cut-off football jersey that barely covered the bottom slopes of her breasts.

"You're wearing that?" Gwen asked upon seeing her.

"Sure, why not? " Bonnie said easily. "Like Penny said, this really is a comfy night, even if Brad's going to be there, and he's only wearing briefs, so lighten up!"

Penny already had dinner waiting for everyone in the middle of the living room floor when Gwen finally came downstairs to join us. She was dressed far more demurely however, wearing a simple pair of flannel pajamas that though obviously comfortable to wear, were certainly not provocative at all in nature.

"Chicken!" Bonnie whispered over to her as she sat down, looking towards me, surprised perhaps to discover that I was indeed only sitting there in a pair of tighty-whiteys as Penny called them. I remained silent, almost awkwardly so through most of dinner, the tension thick enough that you could almost cut it with a knife. Nearly everyone sat eating in silence, with the few words being spoken as more polite mundane conversation more than anything else. By the time we were all finished, Gwen was acting about as nervously as I'd ever seen her.

"Ok, now that we've gotten through dinner, is someone going to tell me what's really going on?" she asked observantly.

"See? I told you," Bonnie said. "She's not stupid!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers