A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Never said she was," Penny was quick to point out seeing the look of consternation on Gwen's face, and then on mine as she peered over towards me.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing's wrong Gwen," Penny began seriously. "It's just that we need to come clean with you about something, and be upfront and honest about it. So what I'm going to ask of you is to at least listen to what needs to be said. Then afterwards, you can ask any of us whatever you'd like, or you can go off and think about it first, whatever you prefer."

"Ah oh..." she said, "Sounds serious, but...ok, tell me. What is it? What's been going on around here lately that I don't know about...yet!" She added now glaring towards where Bonnie was sitting. "Obviously...you do!"

To my surprise, Penny started out with the very beginning, telling the story fully from when she and I had gone up into the attic to watch dad's old 8mm movies. I sat in silence listening, watching for reaction from my sister, surprised to get more of one out of Bonnie as Penny told the full story, not leaving out a single solitary detail as she did. Gwen sat in silence herself however, absorbing everything Penny said, sometimes shutting her eyes as though seeing it, thinking about it, and obviously wrestling emotionally with a great deal of it, which didn't surprise me. Only her reaction did, as there really wasn't one. I had fully expected to see he suddenly bolt up off the floor from where she was sitting and race up to her room, but she never did.

Bonnie soon after added her own little experience at coming home and catching us, then everything that had happened after that, once again between the two of them not leaving out a single detail, much of which was pretty explicit, and as far as I was concerned, not entirely necessary. But again, Gwen absorbed, listened and made no immediate comments except to ask a simple question here or there by way of clarification. For myself, I kept waiting for her to explode.

When the entire thing had finally been said and laid out, Gwen finally stood and indicated she needed a few minutes by herself to think about what we'd told her. She quickly turned and headed upstairs to her room without saying another word.

"Well, that certainly went well." I said sarcastically. "She's probably up stairs packing her bags right now thinking we're all a bunch of perverts or something."

"Oh hush Brad," Penny told me. "She's not thinking that at all, she just needs some time to digest it is all, you know how she is!"

That still didn't help to convince me however. "Maybe I should go up and talk to her myself, alone." I suggested.

"Don't you dare," Bonnie warned me. "That's the worst thing you could do right now. We threw a lot at her tonight," Bonnie reminded me unnecessarily. "And if she's going to be angry or upset with anyone...it's going to be me, not you or Penny. You forget, I'm the one who convinced her that the two of you weren't doing anything, when she was the one who was actually suspicious of it in the first place!"

We sat arguing and talking about it amongst ourselves for quite some time, blaming ourselves and sometimes one another, worried about Gwen, as well as our own future as a family.

"Regardless of what she decides about it," Penny began, "she's still our sister, and we're hers, and you're still her brother too Brad! Maybe she won't agree, or even accept what we've decided to accept amongst ourselves, but at least she knows now, and can make her own decision regarding it. Whichever one it is, we'll find away to work around and through it." Penny assured the two of us, though I remained highly skeptical, and still thinking that it might be best to try and forget everything we'd done at this point, and somehow find a way to go back living the way we had been, make it work somehow, and try and forget everything we'd now done.

We were still sitting there discussing it, heatedly at this point when Gwen stood at the top of the stairs looking down at the three of us and spoke in a fairly loud voice.

"So...let's see those dirty movies," she said simply. "Where's the projector?"

What we all noticed immediately as Gwen stood at the top of the stairs looking down at us was that she no longer wore the flannel pajamas that she had been wearing. Now she was dressed in what she considered to be her favorite "comfy" attire, which consisted of one of her favorite red-sheer teddy's that did little if anything to conceal her young, though full and well-rounded breasts, that were perhaps even a bit larger and a bit fuller than Penny's were.

Penny was smiling up at her sister as she stood, meeting her at the bottom of the stairs as did Bonnie, each of them giving her a reassuring hug as they did so.

"Well? Do I get a hug from my brother too?" she asked almost coyishly.

I quickly walked over giving her one, feeling the press of her near-naked breasts against me as she did so.

"So, let's see some of those movies," she suggested once again.

We quickly brought down the projector from the attic along with several canisters, some of which even I hadn't had time to go through yet. Penny set up the screen, which we hadn't bothered with the last time as I threaded in the first movie, and as Bonnie and Gwen went about fixing up everyone with something to drink and hopefully still settle a few honest nerves. I know I was grateful for it, downing the first margarita they'd handed me in one gulp.

"They're pretty explicit," I warned just before turning the first one on.

"Well duh...I certainly hope so!" Gwen said excitedly taking a seat. "I've never even seen a real porn movie before, though I've always wanted to. Not just with anyone I happen to know at the moment," she added with a grin.

As I had done with Penny the first time we'd watched any together, I now found myself doing again with the three of them. Keeping one eye on the movie, and the other on them, taking more interest in their reactions than I was on whatever might be taking place on screen. All three seemed rather absorbed in what was going on, especially Gwen whose eyes had grown wide as two women had sandwiched some guys cock between them, he laying on the floor, and each of them positioning themselves against one another on top of him where they attempted to mash their cunts together with his dick sticking up and in-between.

"That's certainly interesting," she exclaimed after a few moments, and then even more so when he stood jacking himself off above the two women as they finally merged their cunts together, humping one another passionately as he soon after came, showering them both with a massive ejaculation that sprayed obscenely down on the two of them. It had been a short movie, which I'd purposely chosen in the event that Gwen didn't find it all that interesting to begin with, but she as well as my other two sisters obviously did.

"Find a longer one," Gwen told me. "One that has a little of everything," she added almost demurely.

I selected one that I thought would do just that, poured myself another drink, then reached over and turned on the projector as Penny turned off the lights.

I had sat in one of two single chairs, Penny taking the other while Bonnie and Gwen shared the couch together. In doing so, I was able to at least partially hide my obvious arousal, the fact that my cock was pressing stiffly against the front of my shorts at least didn't feel so uncomfortable that I couldn't sit there like that. But I didn't dare, and wasn't about to openly touch myself either, even though I was by now highly aroused, curious, and somewhat anxious about the evening, even though everything seemed to be perfectly ok. Not too surprisingly however, I glanced over to where Penny was sitting across from me and found her once again sitting on one leg as she most often did, but lifting her other leg bent at the knee foot flat on the cushion of the chair. Once again her hand found its way down to her pussy where she pulled her panties off to one side and sat fingering herself. She glanced up occasionally to look at me, smile, and continue on with her pleasured finger fucking knowing full well that I could see what she was doing.

Glancing back over at the couch was a bit more obvious in my doing, but curiosity was killing me, so I tried to look back without making a production out of it. Once I had however, I found myself eyes glued on my sisters, no longer caring about the movie any more regardless of what was taking place at the moment, which was pretty steamy all by itself with two couples busily pleasuring one another simultaneously.

Gwen and Bonnie sat finger-fucking one another, openly and without any reservation whatsoever! Each sat side by side with their hands down between one another's outstretched legs which they'd over lapped upon one another allowing easier access. Even glancing over towards me and smiling, acknowledging as they did so that I was very much aware of what was going on, only seemed to heighten their desires and passions, soon openly moaning and groaning together as they fingered one another's cunts. Even Penny was soon alerted to their passions, standing up to move behind the couch where they were sitting to reach over, cupping a breast from each of her sisters, fondling and caressing them as they played.

After a few more minutes, the movie ended, the sound of the film flapping about on the reel alerting me to the fact that it had. I stood up quickly without thought, shutting off the projector, thus throwing the room into darkness for a moment, as Penny no longer sat near the table lamp. It took only a moment or so for my eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness however, and upon doing so, to realize that Gwen now stood near me, reaching out for and taking my hand. Wordlessly, she led me over to the couch, turning me, and then having me sit down. I felt her hands grab the waistband of my shorts just before I did as she yanked them down around my ankles. Sitting, Gwen without a word, without any preamble whatsoever simply crawled up and into my lap. I felt her hand seeking me out at this point, wrapping itself around my highly aroused swollen member, using it against herself momentarily, rubbing the head of my prick up and down that wet juicy slit of hers before placing it carefully at the opening, and then easing herself down onto it.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned pleasurably. "Oh...fuck!"

As I quickly discovered, Penny and Bonnie had taken up positions on either side of us, kneeling rather than sitting. As Gwen slowly fucked me, I reached out fondling one of Bonnie's tits as well as one of Penny's as she did so. I felt hands and fingers caressing, exploring us both playfully, oft times the additional sensation of a groping hand finding my cock, helping it as it went in and out of my sister's juicy cunt, other times frigging her clit, or even she theirs as they knelt beside us, welcoming her exploratory searching, reveling in theirs as we all touched, fondled and caressed one another simultaneously.

Leaning over, I delighted myself in sucking first one, then another, switching breasts from girl to girl as often as I liked, enjoying the differences and similarities of nipple, shape and softness. Gwen's pussy becoming more and more liquid with each thrust, each groan or moan of delight becoming more urgent, more needful as her upward, and then downward thrusts began telling me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Gwen screamed, and began to shudder in the throes of sweet pure ecstasy as she came.

Collapsing against me, I felt my cock slip out of her cunt, though it was more like being pulled out as I realized, Bonnie had gotten down on her knees behind us on the floor, now taking my cock in her mouth sucking it. But to my total and complete surprise, Penny had slithered down onto my lap, somehow worming her way between us as Bonnie bent my cock out of the way, almost painfully so, but I ignored whatever discomfort I initially felt as she began licking at her younger sister's still quivering snatch. Lifting herself up slightly, Gwen now draped herself over my chest, her head hanging back over my shoulder giving Penny easier access to her pussy which she'd now begun sucking , licking and tonguing just as Bonnie continued on doing to me.

I was amazed how quickly she came again, hugging my neck, pressing herself against me, the feel of her magnificent breasts mashing against my face now, which I quickly began to suckle even as she entered into her climax, Penny's lips and mouth capturing my sister's sweet clit, milking from it yet another explosive, joyful orgasm.

Feeling this, sensing this, my own orgasmic splurge began, too far gone to say or do anything, I simply let it, succumbing to the sweetness of my own pleasure, feeling Bonnie's mouth so securely wrapped about my prick as she continued sucking, feeling the release, the momentary surprise of it, then her mouth even more furiously working at my prick-tip, drinking, swallowing each successive jettison of my spunk into her mouth.

Finally Gwen collapsed off to one side, for the moment temporarily satiated, as was I. Each of us fighting to regain our collective breaths as suddenly the side table lamp came on once again throwing a soft dim light into the room.

"Give me some," Penny grinned walking over to where Bonnie still knelt, half smiling as she did so, a small trickle of cream emerging from the corner of her mouth.

"Don't make me laugh," she said lifting her face up, gurgling as she did so, the frothy juice now so readily apparent as Penny slid onto the floor beneath her.

Bonnie now leaned over, kissing her sister fully on the mouth, simultaneously spitting the cum-juice I'd only recently deposited there into her sister's waiting mouth, which she now sucked furiously in receiving, licking her sister's lips afterwards in search of any and all remaining residue.

Having collected herself, Gwen slipped off the couch, now standing over and above her sisters. "Leave any for me?" she asked.

"A little," Penny managed to say without drooling any of the remaining nectar that she held inside her mouth. Kneeling now, I watched my sister's kiss, watched as they swapped one little of my spending remained, then again shared with Bonnie who had joined them.

I continued to sit, wild-eyed and near hypnotized. Penny soon wiggled up between Bonnie's legs and began to lick her, likewise she doing the same now to Gwen, with Gwen completing the circle now licking Penny. I could only sit and watch the highly erotic, extremely sensual sculpture that formed, my three sister's all interlocked together, doing something they had obviously once done before. And like it had been practiced and repeated over and over again to perfection, they came simultaneously licking and sucking one another as moans, groans and hard felt cries of pleasure erupted within seconds of one another.

"See?" Penny said smiling up towards me long moments later. "If you'd just been a little more devious and curious, you might have actually caught the three of us doing this a long time ago!"

I could only laugh at that in agreement. "True," I told her. "But seeing each of your tits was enough at the time."

"Each?" Bonnie questioned me curiously. "Whenever did you see my tits? I knew you'd caught Penny a few times, and Gwen once or twice, but I thought I was always so careful about you ever catching me!"

"You only thought you were," I now admittedly freely, confessing it all. "I used to sit inside your closet when you came in to undress, watched you a number of times, even more than Penny or Gwen for that matter. You're the only one who had slats in the doors, which allowed me to sit there in silence and secretly watch you!"

Penny and Gwen burst out laughing with the admission of that. "And what else did you see and do?" They now asked.

#

It was just like old times now once again. Sitting there sharing with one another our little secrets, sharing our thoughts and feelings with one another as well as discussing our worries and concerns about a still very uncertain future. But there was a sense of closeness that we hadn't felt or shared in a very long time either, a belonging to one another that surpassed anything we had ever known or felt towards one another.

"Brad, your turn to get drinks," Penny told me after a while.

When I returned, I found all three of my sisters kneeling on the couch, their cute asses wiggling at me suggestively as they knelt there.

"Think you can handle all three?" Penny turned smiling looking back.

I sat our drinks down on the coffee table for later, my cock suddenly lurching to full size within moments.

I quickly stepped behind Penny, slipping my prick deeply inside her waiting cunt, we fucked for long precious moments before I moved over to where Bonnie waited, spending equal time inside her before moving on to Gwen, then back again, over and over, fucking each with more vigor, more intensity with each pass. Even when I came, I thrust, feeling the surge of my cream shooting deep into one, pulling out, thrusting again into the other, and so on until again spent, exhausted beyond my wildest dreams.

We soon after collapsed onto the floor where we spent the night curled up, sleeping in one another's arms. In the morning, each a little stiff and sore, but relaxed beyond measure, waking to smiles of assuredness and calm, Penny spoke.

"First expenditure when we can afford it," she announced, "Is a bigger bed, a MUCH bigger bed!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers