A Birthday Threesome ? And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made love often, always aware of each other, always wanting each other. Ken teased Vicki about Luis and the attention she was getting, the looks he was giving her.

On the night before Vicki’s birthday they decided to eat out at a local sea food restaurant. The meal was fantastic, and it was late when they got back to the hotel. They decided on one drink in the bar, before going up to their room. They saw Luis in the bar. He came over to them straightaway, asking where they’d been, why they had “left” him.

They laughed with him and had a drink. Luis gave Vicki all his attention – and Ken knew that she loved that attention. The same visions came back into his mind. After a drink, Vicki told Ken that she was going on up to the room, but that he should have one more drink. The men watched her leave, before having that drink together.

Upstairs, Vicki undressed quickly before having a quick shower. She wanted to be ready for Ken. As she showered, little tremors ran through her as her hands ran softly over her breasts, her pussy. She shut her eyes, thinking of Ken – and of Luis. And of the stripper.

She shook her head, and switched the shower off. What was she thinking? She got dried quickly, and went out onto the balcony, still naked. She heard Ken come into the room. He spotted her immediately, his cock reacting to the sight of her nakedness, her pert bum pushed out towards him. She wiggled it at him seductively, looking back over her shoulder. She smiled as he stripped off and went out to join her, his cock rigid in front of him.

They made love urgently, out there on the balcony, not caring who heard them. Vicki stood with her back to the balcony railing as Ken pushed quickly into her hot body, his cock driving deep into her with one hard thrust. He fucked her frantically, their mouths locked together, their bodies moulded close as if they were one. Vicki’s pussy clung to his cock, her hips rising up to meet his as he plunged into her time and time again.

Vicki’s cries filled the night air, muffled only by his mouth, as she came, as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her. He dipped his head, drawing a ripe nipple into his mouth as he thrust into her one last time, his buttocks clenching together as his balls drove jet after jet of thick cum into her wanton body.

She pulled his head back up to her, thrusting her tongue back into her mouth as the kissed urgently, his cock still throbbing inside her. They came down to earth slowly, their passion spent for now. They kissed lovingly as they held each other, until Ken led her back indoors and to bed.

It was late when they woke up the next morning, so Ken barely had time to wish Vicki a happy birthday before they had to dash downstairs for breakfast. As it was late, Vicki slipped into her bikini and a sundress, and grabbed their stuff for the beach.

It was late morning by the time they finished breakfast, and headed for the beach. Ken suggested a change, and led the way to some sand dunes just above the main beach. As they walked further, he seemed to be looking for something – or somewhere – in particular. After about ten minutes he stopped. They looked around. The place he had chosen was very secluded. They settled down, and were soon enjoying the sun beating down on them.

Ken lay beside Vicki on his front, his cock starting to stiffen as his mind filled with thoughts of his fantasy. He rolled onto his side and reached out to stroke Vicki’s flat tummy, hearing her sigh softly at his touch. His hands went further, stroking her naked breasts. As he reached for her nipples, she pushed his hand away.

“Someone might see,” she told him half heartedly, not wanting him to stop.

He moved closer to her. Her eyes opened as she felt his stiff cock against her thigh, only the thin material of his trunks between them. He leant over to kiss her, their lips barely touching, his tongue licking slowly along her lips and into her mouth.

She sucked on him as his hand ran over her tummy again, before moving back onto her breasts, her nipples, and then slowly downwards. She moaned as she felt his hand stroking her hot skin just above her skimpy bikini bottoms. She felt the wetness springing from her in anticipation of his touch.

Ken moved his head to her breasts, feeling the heat of her against his lips as he drew first one nipple into his mouth, and then the other. He sucked and kissed her gently, his tongue swirling around her nipples and breasts.

She pulled his head back up her, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she reached for his hand and tried to push it down onto her pussy. She cried out in frustration as he resisted, teasing her further.

She tried to pull away when she heard the voice.

“Good morning.” The voice was deep, and slightly husky.

Ken held her as she looked up, her arm automatically moving across her breasts. It was Luis. She stared up at him, taking in his strong, muscular body, his dark curly hair. He looked so powerful, muscles clearly rippling under his tanned skin as he took another step towards them. As he stood by her feet, she took in the thick hair on his chest, his muscular legs – and the bulge that his swimming trunks could barely hide.

“Happy birthday,” he said, looking deep into Vicki’s eyes. Her heart missed a beat as he added “And I am your present.”

He dropped to his knees, moving to Vicki’s other side as he dipped his head to kiss her. She automatically kissed him back in her confusion, but soon their tongues were dancing together as his hands ran softly over her body, over her belly, her breasts, finding no resistance from her. She sighed as his caresses became harder, more insistence.

Her eyes never left Luis as he stood up again, and removed his trunks. The bulge that had been in his trunks leapt up, his circumcised cock seeming to uncurl and spring out from its nest of hair. It now jutted out from his body, his balls hanging heavily below his thick, hard cock.

With only a quick glance at Ken, Vicki held her arms out to Luis, knowing that this was what she – what they – wanted. He knelt between her outstretched legs and ran his hand over her mound, feeling her heat and wetness through her damp bikini. He reached down with his other hand, caressing her softly before sliding his hands around to her hips.

He held her for a few seconds, still looking into her yes, before tugging gently at the strings holding her bikini together. Ken watched dry mouthed as Luis pulled the bottoms away, uncovering Vicki’s pussy. Luis stared at her silently as he took in the sight before him, her wet, pouting lips, her pink clit, her body crying out for attention – for his attention.

Luis dropped forward, his rigid cock pressing into the soft flesh of her pussy. Vicki gasped as his cock head probed her lips, and then slipped inside her. She felt herself stretch to accommodate the bulging tip of his cock, and then open up as he thrust his hips forward to drive his cock deep inside her.

Ken watched them fuck, watching as Luis held himself up, his arms straight, his hands each side of Vicki’s shoulders as he pumped slowly in and out of her. He could see Luis’s cock glistening with Vicki’s juices in the sunlight as he drew out of her, and then hear Vicki’s wetness as he drove back in, Vicki’s hips rising to meet his.

As their passion rose, Luis’s thrusts became harder, faster. Vicki sobbed with pleasure as he fucked her hard, driving her bum into the soft sand with the force of his hips bearing down on her.

Ken pulled his rock hard cock from his trunks, wanking himself rapidly, feeling harder than he had ever felt before. He shuffled across to Vicki, pulling her head around to him, pushing his cock into her mouth. He pushed hard, feeling Vicki’s teeth grating along his cock as he drove himself into her mouth, his cock filling her.

Vicki gagged slightly as she got used to him, her mouth full, her head jerking about as she was fucked from both ends. She sucked hungrily on the throbbing cock in her mouth, her tongue now lashing over the sensitive head. She reached for her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Her body felt like it was on fire, as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her.

Her first orgasm built quickly as the two men fucked her, and then exploded. A pulsing heat rose from her pussy, a hot flush rising through her body as she trembled and cried out, as she pulled Kens cock from her mouth so that she could scream out her pleasure.

Ken pushed back into her quickly, his balls aching as he came, his cum pouring into her mouth, dribbling down onto her chin. Luis buried his cock inside her, his buttocks clenched together as he filled her pussy with cum. He reached for her breasts as Ken bent to kiss her, their tongues and lips licking and sucking at each other as Vicki’s body began to rock again as Luis continued to fuck her slowly.

Her next climax came more slowly, rippling through her on top of the last one, prolonged by the attention her hot body was getting. She pulled Ken to her, twisting her body to hold him to her, Luis still inside her.

Ken and Vicki held each other tight, their naked bodies now pressed against each other, Luis kneeling beside them He started to rise, reaching for his trunks.

“Don’t go.” It was Vicki who spoke.

He dropped back to the ground, stretching out to lie behind Vicki. She wriggled backwards, her pert bum now hard against his still wet cock. Luis ran his hands gently over her body, reaching for her back, her legs, her bum, her breasts. Vicki leant into Ken to kiss him, her hands reaching down for his cock and balls, stroking and squeezing him, loving him.

As his cock grew again, hardening and lengthening at Vicki’s insistent touch, Ken rolled onto his back in the hot sand, pulling Vicki on top of him. She pressed her body hard to him, the ridge of his cock now lying along the line of her pussy. She squeezed her hips downwards, her pussy lips spreading each side of Kens cock. She rocked her body, sliding wetly along his length, her erect nipples hard against his chest, her tongue fucking his mouth slowly but thoroughly.

Luis reached over, running his hands over her tight bum, his fingers between her cheeks, his fingertips flicking over her sensitive little hole. She arched her back and moved her pussy down onto Ken’s cock, drawing him into her wetness. He gasped as he slid into her, feeling her juices and Luis cum hot against his cock as he pushed deep into her. She arched her back again, her head and breasts lifting away from his body as she urged him deeper into her.

Now Luis moved, shuffling to kneel by Ken’s head. As Ken looked up he saw Luis’s heavy balls swinging above his head, the hard cock bobbing about above them. And then he saw his gorgeous wife lean forward and open her mouth, her lips sliding across Luis’s cock head, her cheeks pulling in as she sucked on him, her tongue lapping at him wetly.

Ken thrust his hips upwards, pushing his cock deeper into Vicki, pushing her forward onto Luis’s cock. Ken thrust harder still, watching as his movements matched those of Luis, watching and feeling as Vicki took both of them, her mouth and pussy moving wetly. As Vicki lent forward onto Luis’s cock, Ken reached for her beasts with his mouth, sucking and biting on her erect nipples.

His hands ran over her bum, his fingers probing at her puckered little hole. Vicki cried out as his finger tip slipped into her, as Ken pressed down onto his cock as it ploughed into her. Vicki gasped as her breasts and nipples were teased and taunted, as the huge cock slammed into her mouth, Luis now holding her head as he fucked her mouth rapidly.

Her orgasm exploded through her, as if her body couldn’t take any more of the exquisite pain and pleasure rushing through her. Her mouth filled with cum as Luis came. She reached a hand up to his balls, squeezing his cum from him as she swallowed great gulps of his thick juices. Her pussy throbbed as Ken drove into her one last time before filling her, his cum mixing with that already inside her.

Vicki slumped forward on top of Ken, her body hot and damp against him. Her breathing was harsh in Ken’s ear as she held him tight. Luis stroked her back as her breathing returned to normal. She whispered “I love you,” into Ken’s ear and then kissed him, gently, lovingly. She rolled off Ken and reached up to kiss Luis softly on the lips.

Luis then dressed quickly, and left them alone. Neither of them spoke for long minutes, until they looked at each other and smiled. They stayed on the beach until the late afternoon, making love in the sand one last time before heading back to the hotel.

Once they were back in their room, Ken ran a warm bath for them to share. They sank back into the water gratefully, Ken pulling Vicki back against him, his hands reaching around her to stroke her breasts softly. They washed each other gently, soothing away the sand, before getting dried and stretching out on the bed together. Ken rubbed after sun lotion into Vicki, his hands exploring everywhere as she sighed with pleasure at his touch.

They slept for a few hours, waking just in time to go down for a late dinner. When they got to the table, Luis greeted them, a bottle of champagne in his hands. They took their time over dinner, savouring their time together, each sensing what would come next.

They were the last to leave the restaurant. As they walked out, Luis followed them, calling out “Goodnight” as they crossed to the lift. Vicki stopped and turned. She held out her hand to him, before leading the two men into the lift, and up to the room.

As soon as they entered the room, Vicki kissed both of them, long lingering kisses that sent shivers through all of them. She wrapped her arms around Luis’s neck, kissing him again, feeling Ken moving behind her. He pushed her hair to one side so that he could kiss her neck and nibble her ear, sighing again as ripples of pleasure ran through her.

Ken pulled gently at the strap of Vicki’s halter neck dress, undoing it slowly before pushing the straps over her shoulders so that they fell down her front, pulling the dress down a little to expose the tops of her breasts. Luis knelt in front of her, kissing the soft flesh at the top of her breasts, licking and tasting her. He reached for the buttons that ran all the way down her dress, and held the soft material as if to start undoing them.

Vicki gasped as he jerked his hands apart, her dress giving way easily as the buttons flew in all directions across the room. And then it was Luis’s turn to gasp as he took in her nakedness under the dress. Ken pulled her dress away from her, leaving her naked between them.

Luis kissed her body for the first time, running his hands lightly over her breasts before kissing each nipple gently, his lips moving across her breasts and down her belly. As he reached lower, Ken’s hands cupped her breasts from behind, his fingers gently tugging at her hard little nipples.

Vicki seemed to almost go limp, leaning back against Ken as the ripples of pleasure running through her became deeper, more intense. She cried out as she felt Luis’s tongue on her, tasting her for the first time. He licked slowly along the line of her pussy, drinking in her juices as they ran from her. He flicked across her clit, teasing the pink nub of flesh further from its hiding place. He placed his lips over it, sucking her gently.

She reached down, pulling his head hard to her, holding his mouth, his tongue, to her. She pressed her pussy into his mouth, pressing herself to him, wanting more of him. He pushed his tongue deeper, fucking her with it, his mouth sucking on her slippery lips.

Her moans got louder. She felt Ken pulling his cock from his trousers. She pressed back hard against him, grateful for the feel of him pressing into her bum, slipping between her cheeks. Ken reached for her breasts again, as Luis stood up, pulling his cock out and guiding it towards Vicki’s wanton pussy.

He entered her quickly, Vicki pushing her hips forward to make it easier for him. He fucked her hard, holding her hips, pushing her against Ken with every thrust of his thick, hard cock. He dipped his head and sucked on her nipples, Ken’s hands still on her breasts. He rubbed his tongue against her nipples, sucking the rubbery flesh into his mouth, nipping gently at it with his teeth.

Luis thrust his hips harder, fucking her, her hands now holding his head to her breasts. Vicki thrust her own hips forward, matching Luis thrust for thrust, wanting him, needing him, deep inside her. With a groan he came. He stood up, holding her tight as he drove into her again and again as his cum spurted from him, his aching balls slapping against her as they emptied.

Behind her, Vicki could feel Ken frantically pushing himself against her, his iron hard cock rubbing between her cheeks, his hands still on her breasts. She pushed her upper body forward against Luis, feeling his cock slip from her as her bum pointed towards Ken. With a groan from both of them, Ken drove into her quickly, his cock sinking into the cum already inside her.

Vicki came immediately, her climax tearing through her at the assault of a second cock so quickly after the first. As Ken fucked her, his hands still cupping her breasts tightly, she could feel her juices and Luis’s cum leaking from her, her thighs getting wetter with every powerful thrust into her body.

The intense pleasure from her first climax blended into the next as Ken fucked her hard, forcing her into Luis’s arms. She held onto Luis, one hand on his cock as Ken pleasured her, driving them both to cry out as they came.

Ken had never felt anything like it before, as his cock got harder and longer as he drove into Vicki, feeling his cock pounding into her, his balls slapping against her. His balls seemed ready to burst, and then he came, his body filling with both pain and pleasure, as he felt Vicki’s pussy pulsating around him, holding him inside her, as she came yet again, her cries echoing around the room.

They held still, Ken’s hands on her hips now, pulling her back towards him, his cock deep inside her. She stood up slowly, her body seemingly exhausted. She smiled at Luis, and turned to Ken. They held each other, their lips barely touching as they kissed.

Vicki turned to Luis, kissing him deeply, her arms around his neck, her naked body against him. She pulled at his shirt, dragging it down his arms. She turned to Ken and did the same. The men then quickly finished stripping, before Vicki led them to the bed.

They played and enjoyed each other long into the night. Luis left them in the early hours, reaching over to kiss Vicki’s hair, whispering “Happy Birthday” before quickly dressing.

Vicki felt exhausted the next morning, despite waking up late. She looked at Ken, still sleeping beside her, still not quite able to believe what had happened the day before. She reached for his cock, stroking him gently as she lay back and thought about her birthday, a delicious grin on her face.

She moved down the bed, still holding Ken’s cock. She licked his balls, before sucking his still soft cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, loving the taste of him, the feeling of him growing. Within seconds he was hard. Ken woke to the wonderful wet sensations around his cock as Vicki sucked and licked him. He reached for her, pulling her to him.

They made love gently, lovingly, never able to get enough of each other. Afterwards they cuddled up together, both sensing what the other was thinking.

“Thank you for a wonderful birthday,” was all Vicki said.

They spent the next few days together. There was no sign of Luis, who they assumed was having a few days off. They swam and sunbathed, wandered around the local towns and villages - and made love often.