A Birthday Threesome ? And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day of Ken’s birthday they stayed in their room until almost lunchtime, before wandering down into the town to find some lunch. Then they went to the beach, with Vicki leading the way back into the sand dunes, to the place were Luis had met them on her birthday.

With hardly a glance around, Vicki reached behind her neck and undid the string tie that held her sun dress up. Ken gasped as he watched the dress slither sensually down her naked body, exposing her breasts, her belly, her pussy, as it slipped down her into a pool around her feet.

She quickly pulled his tee shirt over his head, before sinking to her knees in the soft sand. Reaching for the waist band of his shorts, she tugged his remaining clothes over his hips, and down his thighs, leaving him naked in front of her.

She reached up and licked his nipples, sucking them into her hot mouth, kissing her way down his chest and stomach. She looked intently at his cock, which was now jutting out from his body. She leant forward and kissed the tip of it, her tongue slowly caressing the head.

Ken watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth, her soft lips wrapped around me. Her lips slid up and down his length. She sucked him deeper into her mouth, sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down to hold her head, as she reached up to cup and squeeze his balls, her other hand stroking up and down his thick, hard cock.

As the pressure built, and Ken’s cum started to rise, Vicki stopped. Easing his cock out of her mouth, she held it up against his lean body. She licked slowly along his cock, from the very base up to the tip. And then back down again, along his cock, onto his balls, and as deep as her probing tongue could reach. She lapped and sucked at his heavy balls, sucking them into her warm mouth.

Ken moaned out loud, and pulled her back onto his cock, pushing himself back between her eager lips and into her hungry mouth. She reached for his bum, and pulling him tighter to her, her fingers probing. Ken held her head and fucked her wet mouth. She sucked on him, drawing him deeper into her with each thrust of his hips. Ken felt his balls tighten as his cum built up inside them, demanding release. He fucked her mouth harder, her hand now stroking him, moving faster to match his rhythm

With a loud cry Ken came, his cum pumping into her sweet mouth. She held him tight, her lips pressed around his cock. She reached for his balls again, squeezing them as if to force more cum out of him. Looking up at Ken, Vicki swallowed his cum, her eyes bright. She licked her lips, a wide smile across her face.

They only stayed on the beach for a couple more hours, making love one more time before returning to the hotel. After showering together, they sat out on the balcony and shared a bottle of wine, watching the world go by far below them.

When they went down for dinner, they were greeted by the head waiter - Carlo. Much to Ken’s embarrassment, he grabbed him in a bear hug and kissed him loudly on each cheek, wishing him a “Happy Birthday”. The pianist – who normally played quietly in the corner – started to play “Happy Birthday To You” very loudly, while Carlo conducted the entire dining room in the singing. Vicki stepped back, watching Ken, delighted with the surprises she had laid on.

During dinner, Luis – who had now returned – and Maria were particularly attentive. As they stood up to leave, Luis came across to them. He took Vicki’s hand in his.

“I hope you have many more birthday surprises,” he said, looking at Vicki but clearly speaking to Ken.

Outside the dining room, Vicki led Ken to the bar. She got him a drink, and said to give her a ten minute head start before coming up to the room. Intrigued, he watched Vicki head towards the lift, watching her sexy bum swinging from side to side, his cock reacting to the view.

The next ten minutes dragged by as he sipped his drink, but eventually the time was up and he crossed to the lift. A few minutes later, he was outside their room. He let himself in, shutting the door behind him. The room was almost dark, lit only by the flickering light of six or seven candles. He stepped further into the room.

She came across the room towards him, holding out her arms to him. Something was different, something didn’t feel quite right. As she came out of the darkness and into the candlelight, his mouth dropped open.

Maria!

She was stood in front of him, one foot in front of the other, her hip thrust forward, her naked body glowing in the candlelight. In seconds in took in just how beautiful and sexy she was. Her thick brown hair hung down on to her shoulder. Her breasts were firm, her nipples wide and dark, and very hard.

His cock bulged in his trousers, his mouth dry, as he took in her deeply tanned skin, her smooth belly, and the bush of soft hair at the junction of her long legs. He watched her turn, watched her sweet ass moving so, so sexily as she crossed the room to the bed.

“Happy Birthday, Darling.” He turned. Vicki was naked as well, leaning against the bathroom door a few steps behind him.

She kissed him, her tongue slipping into his mouth as she pressed her body to him. She broke apart from him, and took his hand, leading him to the bed were Maria waited.

They moved to the side of the bed, Maria standing up to join them. Maria kissed him first. Their first kiss was soft and gentle to start with, growing quickly in passion as their tongues came into play. There kissing stopped briefly as Vicki pulled his shirt over his head. Maria immediately leant down, sucking and biting Ken’s nipples, her hand reaching for his cock, squeezing it through the thin material of his trousers.

Maria dropped to her knees in front of Ken, still looking up at him. He sensed Vicki kneeling down behind him. Their hands pulled at his trousers, undoing them and dragging them and his underwear over his hips, down his thighs and off. His cock sprung up, standing out rigid, pre cum pouring from the tip. Maria gasped as it pointed at her, her mouth automatically slipping over the tip, greedily sucking his cock head into her eager mouth, her tongue licking the pre cum from him.

As Maria sucked him, Vicki ran her hands between his legs to cup and caress his balls, before moving around to the front of him. Ken held their heads as they alternated, taking turns to suck him, to lick and tease him. The contrast between them was amazing. Ken knew Vicki so well, but Maria was different, grating her teeth over his cock, nipping him.

Maria wanted his cum first. Vicki knew this as well, and moved behind her to cup her big, firm breasts as she sucked on Ken harder, drawing him deeper into her mouth as he thrust forward, fucking her hot mouth.

With a cry he came, the first few jets of cum gushing into Maria’s mouth, the rest onto her breasts. She turned quickly, still holding Ken’s cock, and kissed Vicki, thrusting her tongue into her mouth, sharing his cum. As their breasts squashed together, his cum smeared across Vicki. Ken stood watching them, his cock still hard, his mind in a blur at what was happening.

They all moved to the bed, Maria lying on her back, with Vicki at her side. Ken kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other’s breasts, putting on a show for him. Vicki leant over and licked what was left of his cum from Maria’s breasts, before taking a ripe brown nipple into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. Ken moved back to kneel between Maria’s legs. Her hair was wet with the juices running from her, her large clit and lips begging for attention.

Leaning forward, Ken kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. He kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more, wanting more. He rang his tongue back down, flicking across her clit, her lips, kissing and licking at her, probing lower. Then he pushed his tongue inside her, licking and sucking her juices out of her. She reached down, her hand on her clit, rubbing herself rapidly in a circular motion.

Maria was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting – from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Vicki was grinding her pussy against Maria’s thigh demandingly. Ken reached over to her, slipping a finger, then two, then three inside her hot, wet pussy. She fucked against his fingers frantically. Maria reached across and pinched her pert breasts, pulling on her nipples, both of them crying out.

Ken urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came - long drawn out climaxes that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Vicki still pushing onto Ken’s fingers, and Maria on his mouth. As they relaxed, Ken moved to kiss Vicki, to share Maria’s taste with her. Then he kissed Maria, before lying between them, hugging them.

They lay together, kissing and cuddling, caressing each other, knowing that there was more to come. Gradually their touches and kisses became more demanding, more insistent. The girls reached for Ken’s semi-erect cock, stroking it between them, before pushing him onto his back. They shared him for long minutes, sucking him and licking him, stroking and teasing him, toying with his balls, his cock, his nipples. His cock rose to stand hard and long.

Vicki quickly climbed across him, her pussy hovering above his cock. Maria reached for him, and rubbed the head of his cock across Vicki’s pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Vicki sank down onto him, his cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. He felt her throbbing and squeezing around his cock.

As Vicki began to move up and down his length, Maria swung her leg across his body, sitting across his chest. She slid her pussy towards his mouth, eager for his tongue again. He licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, his arms around her, pulling her closer, tighter, to him. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as Ken pulled her to him, as Vicki slid up and down his cock, as he thrust into her, the bed shaking under their movements.

He reached for Maria’s breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. He rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between his finger and thumb. Vicki leant forward, to join him in enjoying Maria.

Ken knew that Vicki would come quickly, so he thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Maria’s sweet tasting pussy. Maria pushed herself harder to him as Vicki’s cry’s got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from Ken. She pulled Maria back along his body. Ken felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down his chest and stomach, and then his cock being surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

Ken groaned, amazing feelings rushing through his body after moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Vicki kissed him, before taking her turn to sit across his chest. But she turned to face Maria, pushing her ass back towards him, exposing her bum and pussy to his touch, to his mouth, to his tongue. As Maria sank down harder onto his cock, taking it deep inside her beautiful body, the girls reached for each other’s breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

Ken stroked his tongue from Vicki’s puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. He sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with his tongue. Both girls were pushing down on him, matching the upward thrusts of his cock and tongue. His balls were on fire, his cum hot inside them.

He groaned again, and Maria pushed harder, faster. With a deep moan he came, great fountains of cum bursting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying him inside her, her pussy clenched around his throbbing cock. Finally, Vicki moaned into Maria’s soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against his mouth, her passion spent for now.

They slumped together, and slept in each others arms. Ken stirred in the middle of the night, sensing movement beside him. He saw Maria pulling on her tee shirt, starting to get dressed, her pussy already hidden by her thong. He reached out to her, pulling her back onto the bed beside him. She cuddled up to him gratefully, his arm around her. Vicki moved closer behind Ken, reaching out for both of them in her sleep.

Ken woke up first. It was their last day on holiday. Vicki was lying beside him, her arms above her head, her naked body golden in the sunlight that was creeping into the room through the curtains. Maria was behind him, her breasts against him, her arm around him, his cock soft in her hand.

As he moved, Maria stirred and stretched. He felt the bed move as she went to the bathroom. Ken reached over and kissed Vicki’s nipple gently, loving the feel, the taste, of her in his mouth. Vicki started to wake up, wriggling her breasts at his touch. Maria came back, kneeling at the end of the bed to watch them. Ken and Vicki sat up a little, kissing softly, and then turning to Maria. They started to speak, but watched open mouthed as Maria reached for the hem of her tee shirt.

They watched as Maria pulled the tee shirt slowly over her head, her breasts bouncing gently as they were freed. They watched as she ran her hand down her front, over her breasts, over her belly. She pulled her thong to one side, and rubbed her fingers across her pubic mound, cupping her sex. She rubbed her clit, just her fingertip softly rolling her nub of flesh from side to side.

Her breathing was starting to sound harsh already. She threw her head back, her fingers now deeper between her lips. As they watched, she pushed first one, and then two, fingers inside herself. She fucked herself quickly, her other hand twisting and squeezing her nipples, her breasts flushed.

Ken glanced across at Vicki. She was watching intently, her fingers already inside her own pussy, copying Maria, fucking herself with her fingers. Ken looked from his gorgeous wife to their beautiful lover, reaching for his cock, wanking it quickly.

Now they all watched each other. Maria’s hand left her breast, and joined her other hand at her pussy. She rubbed her clit hard, with a circular motion, rubbing in time to the fingers fucking into her pussy. Vicki was crying out as her actions speeded up, as she copied Maria. Ken wanked his cock harder, his balls now banging against himself as he pumped faster and faster, groans and moans escaping all their lips.

Vicki came first, her head thrown back. Maria was next, her mouth open as her cries filled the room. And then Ken came, arcs of cum shooting out of his cock, splattering the bed.

Maria collapsed backwards onto the bed. Ken moved quickly across to her and planted his mouth on her pussy, sucking her juices from her. He sensed – and then felt - Vicki beside him, lying on her side to suck his softening cock into her mouth. Maria pushed him to one side and wriggled around to suck on Vicki. They moved carefully to complete their triangle, sucking and licking at each other. They swapped around, the girls tasting each other, savouring each other.

Maria and Vicki moved easily into a 69, both moaning into the other’s pussy as they licked and sucked. Vicki was on top, her firm ass in the air, her pert breasts pressing down on Maria. Ken’s cock reacted immediately as he watched them, sharing their pleasure. He moved to lie beside them, letting them make room so that he could suck on Maria’s nipple, drawing her breast into his mouth. He moved around and shared her pussy with Vicki, tasting her again, watching the juices running down to her bum, watching as Vicki used her hands and fingers and mouth on her.

Unable to resist any longer, Ken moved behind Vicki, holding his erection, guiding it into her hot pussy. He slid past Maria, feeling her tongue on him as he moved. He pushed deep into Vicki, and held himself there. Maria licked at his balls, sucking them. He started to pump into Vicki slowly, keeping pace with Maria’s tongue as it ran along his cock, over his balls, onto Vicki’s sweet pussy.

The room was full of the unmistakeable sounds of sex. They were all crying out as their pleasure intensified, as they fed off each other. Once again they all came, this time separately – Maria first as Vicki’s mouth worked on her, then Vicki as Ken’s cock plunged into her over and over again, and then Ken as he felt Vicki’s pussy pulling on him and Maria’s mouth around his balls.

They all collapsed in a wet, exhausted heap, satisfied for now.

They must have dozed for a few hours. When they started to wake up again, the sun was hot through the door to the balcony. Ken opened the door and stepped outside, stretching and taking in the view. He wandered back inside, heading for the bathroom, pausing only for a few seconds to watch Vicki and Maria stretching as they woke up.

When he came back a few minutes later, he stopped dead in his tracks. Maria and Vicki were now awake – and were in each other’s arms, kissing, their hands on each other’s breasts. He reached for his cock, stroking himself, feeling it grow, as he watched Vicki pull away slightly and dip her head before sucking a big, hard nipple into her mouth. He heard Maria’s sighs as his wife’s tongue and mouth teased and pleasured her.

His cock was fully erect by now, his hand sliding leisurely along his full length as he watched. He jumped when he heard the knock on the door. The girls looked up, still holding each other. Ken grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around his waist. He opened the door a few inches and peered out. It was Luis, and he was holding an ice bucket, with a bottle of champagne.

“For your last day,” he announced, pushing the door open.

He walked past Ken – and stopped dead, his mouth dropping open as he saw Maria and Vicki, both naked, still in each other’s arms.

Vicki reacted first, climbing off the bed and crossing the room towards Luis. She kissed him lightly, her nails scratching down his chest, pulling his buttons apart.

“Look what we’ve got here,” she told the others, “Someone else to play with.”

And then she thrust her tongue into his mouth, her body hard against him, her pussy already pressing against the bulge in the front of his trousers.

Maria joined her, and quickly helped Vicki strip Luis, both of them touching him, kissing and licking him, all over. They led him to the bed, and Ken watched as they shared his long, hard cock, as they sucked and stroked him, as the cupped and sucked on his heavy balls, as he ran his hands over their gorgeous bodies.

Ken moved to kneel on the side of the bed, stroking his cock with one hand, while running his other hand over Maria, as she shared Luis with Vicki. He pulled Maria towards him, rolling her onto her back and entering her quickly. His cock slid into her easily. He leant forward, burying his cock inside her as he sucked on her big nipples, teasing the tasty, rubbery flesh with his tongue and mouth.

Beside him, Luis was kneeling up, while Vicki was on all fours, her lips wrapped around the cock in front of her. Ken knelt back up, slamming his cock into Maria, watching as her breasts bounced around with each thrust. She pushed her hips up to meet him, forcing him deeper inside her. As Vicki sucked Luis deeper into her mouth, Ken lay down on Maria before rolling over, pulling her easily on top of him. She came up onto her knees as he continued to fuck her, her ass in the air.

Luis was holding Vicki’s head, urging her on, as he watched Ken and Maria moving together. As they rolled over, he watched as Maria’s gorgeous bum came up to point at him, her tiny puckered hole teasing him. He pulled his cock from Vicki’s mouth, and quickly moved behind Maria.

Vicki’s disappointment, her frustration, turned to astonishment as she watched Luis hold his cock against Maria’s ass, the head resting at the little brown hole. He rubbed his pre-cum into the hole, fingering her gently, stroking his cock. And then with a “pop” he pushed into her, first the head, and then the few first few inches of his cock.