All Comments on 'A Black Night in New York'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
loves oral wifeloves oral wifeover 19 years ago
The most eroticly supercharged passage of this...

hot story is this:

Most escorts waited for the client's permission to kiss. It was an odd etiquette and some escorts didn't like to do it at all. As equally, Charley assumed, some clients didn't like the added intimacy and tenderness brought about by kissing preferring merely straightforward sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IF ONLY....

This was superbly written and so arousing, I could feel everything Charley was experiencing. Ahhh, if only I would afford the finer luxuries of life... thanks for the few minutes of fantasy cum true....

_Connie__Connie_about 19 years ago
Armani: Helping White Women get laid by Black Men

I honestly loved the story, not only was it written with such passion, it was written so well that I could feel the emotions.

The only setback was I sometimes felt I was reading an advertisement for White Armani trousers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Asuper fine story but only a weak and ineffectual itle available. i. e. no surprise. Carl plasyed his part but added a bit of reality from his own experience, And very balanced and superbly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my fantasy

this story absolutely hit every criteria of my biggest fantasy; as a successful, childless and busy business woman, to be taken by a well hung black escort in a new york suite. and the content didn't disappoint. written with superb detail, i have to congratulate you on a really fantastic work.

heera_chavan2000heera_chavan2000over 18 years ago
This is really sexy......

I like the way you have writen the story.

Really Great.

Warm Regards

heera_chavan2000heera_chavan2000over 18 years ago
This is really sexy......

I like the way you have writen the story.

Really Great. I want to read the stories like french man can you please guide me on this. Can any one suggest a writers name

Warm Regards

perry47perry47almost 18 years ago
Loved It-very well written sexy and erotic

This is one of the better stories on literotica. When the man is being sucked by the woman on the couch it would have been even better if she had asked him to-fuck my mouth-I want to drink your cum into my belly -or something of that nature -instead of him blowing on her breasts-but it was a great story and erotic in the way it was written. Like to see a long story written by you about a blonde stewardess who sucks black men on airplanes and various other places-like stewardess stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yummy

I have a black boyfriend, and the thing you mentioned about him sitting on her with his legs straddling just underneath the breasts, my boyfriend does this to me all the time.. its so amazing! this story reminded me of the first time with my man.. and every night since

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well another white women who has been

belittled and humilated by a black man and she so fucking dumb she doesn't know it. Dear Anonymous glad you enjoy a nigger;s cum allover your face and chest. because if a white man knows you have fucked and sucked a nigger he'll drop you like the whore you are. Good luck when he has you loaded with gental warts and other wonderful sicknesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to the last guy/poster

not necessarily true; there are plenty of wimpish white guys who, despite viagara, can not physically get hard unless they watch their white wives being dumbed on, pissed at, pummeled, and soiled in the most dirtiest ways.

but, hey, if that's what's gonna take you to get off and if the nice wives are willing to be dumbing grounds for such bodily fluids of blacks or any other race --- if the women who would receive all those germs and viruses are happy even AFTER they know about such bodily fluids --- then there is no valid complaints, is there.

what worries me is that these are NOT just totally fiction stories, ESPECIALLY after I've just seen that white girl in some Kentucky McDonald's being sexually assaulted INSIDE the McDonald's manager's office!, with the assistant manager (an older woman who stripped searched the young woman, for some 20-30 minutes, while listening to the "policeman" on the phone ORDERING her, she said, to do that,,, the "policemam", meanwhile, says if the assistant manager's too busy --- the place was actually very busy that time!!! --- that she ought to call in her 40 something boyfriend to continue to strip search, which the sick old guy was more than eager!,,,

my POINT is this: women are EASILY made to do the most sureal, stupidiest things!, and they NEVER question those who are ordering them.

that poor 18 year-old high school --- ALL CAUGHT ON THE REST. VIDEO overhead!!--- after about 1 hour into the strip-search, CRYING ALL THE WHILE, complied and finally, after close to 2 hours, PERFORMED oral sex on that assistant manager's 40-year-old boyfriend, who, THEN handed the phone (remember the "police" guy is still ORDERING all this from headquarters, less than 2 miles away from the McDonald's place, in reality!) to the "mechanics" guy from downstairs, and said the mechanics guy was supposed to listen to the ORDERS of the police guy on the phone and continue to make the poor girl CONTINUE performing oral sex!

women are THAT stupid and vulnerable sometimes, IN REAL LIFE, not just in these stupid "erotic" stories.

this story was o ABC's show,,, they just concluded the trial,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb honky commentator strikes again

The story is hot and well written. I have read it several times.

Its unfortunate that some stupid honky had to write a silly commentary.

The commentator below is another fucking white honky, probably an old white man in his 60s, sitting all alone, reading a wank web site after having patrolled the border all day, trying to take pot shots at some mexicans.

i have heard white men claim they wont fuck a white woman who dates a black guy. However, that is a lie. They will even drink a black man's cumm out of a woman's cunt.

Last week I had to beat up a white guy in a disco, who was trying to pick up my girlfriend. He said , "No, you cant turn me down just because of that nigger. YOu cant be serious!" I kncoked that disrespectful drunk cracker out with a right cross.

I have never heard of any white woman crying for a white man. Instead, there are always white guys who are crying after white women who go black.

Listen you dumb ass white cracker moron. Go burn your crosses and run around Iraqi, you white bastard.

Anyway, the writer is ENglish, they have nothing to do with your american cracker-jack morons, except that Blair and Bush are together on Iraqi.

So, what the fuck are you saying? Git in where you fit in, punk. Wank peacefully. Otherwise you'll get a black dick up the ass.

And P.S. actually whites, blacks, asians and everyone else gets STDS, you ignorant, racists asshole. You poor American Honkies just cant be helped I guess. You all better just suck on a black dick

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was very hot and erotic. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very well written

Enjoyed every second of reading your story. Very exciting. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome to Jamrock!

Your story was amazing, i loved every bit of it. I recalled many of my black man encounters with different parts of your story. I did giggle to myself when I got to the end bit about the trip to Jamaica.... I just so happen to have married a Jamaican and I can confirm that once you go black, you never go back. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TAKING A VERY LARGE MONSTER BLACK COCK

EROTIC KINKY STORY.

LOVE THE TAKING OF THIS MONSTER COCK SO EASY.

WITH THE OPENING BEING VERY SLIPPERY AND VERY WET.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not realistic

Every female wants/needs her clit licked to orgasm. Big cock, little cock, not that big of a deal, but the clit is. This was written by a man for a man, certainly not from a female. No female would pay just for the cock with no oral tongue for herself. Not realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for getting rid of the boring style of story

I realized that there are many ones who love the new style "interracial-anal " in the real life. The evidence of this is.... many sites "interracial-cuckold " now turn on to show a lot of pictures of black guys fuck anal white females, and the porno film did the same way....and the visitors increased to those sites incredible. Sometimes, we ask for ourselves "why won't you create a new style interracial love-anal for the stories? ". We think that this idea will get a lot of success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very hot

Thank you for the amazing story! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oral sex

I loved her giving a great BJ inspite being scared of his thick and long dick!!

LET ME ASK YOU FOLKS, is this oral sex so common for woman to suck the dick, and how much is it done in real life event or is it a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Response to two commenters

A woman said this was unrealistic because she didn't get her clit licked...a woman needs that; the last commenter asked if a lot of women really like sucking cock.

My response is the experience with my wife - she LOVES sucking cock, this is all the foreplay she needs. She likes a flaccid cock, watching, feeling it rise to full size. (We only play with super-sized men). She gets so wet, hungry bringing a large cock to erection she needs to be filled immediately. She wants a very long lasting lover and she needs NO clitoral stimulation. When those extra large cocks go deep they hit her cervix and it immediately triggers an orgasm so intense she starts squirting; once she starts orgasming she goes non-stop. Every thrust hits her cervix and triggers another orgasm- I've seen her go in a frenzy of orgasms, non-stop till he finally cums....that's from vaginal sex.

Anally those extra large cocks feel like her clit is being rubbed from the inside ( G-spot?) Her favorite sex is anal with the super-size; again, almost non-stop orgasms so intense she is squirting non-stop.

BTW- that saying, "once your black, you never go back" is Bull. For her it's size, not race. 3 of of the largest 5 men she's had have been white; and size means total mass not just length. The largest man she had by far was a white man ( No. 2 &3 were black). Her largest was so big it took her 10 weeks, seeing him regularly, to fit comfortably. He was a super fit marathon runner, he would pound her for an hour before he came. And she was squirting almost non-stop. He started out as our 3's partner but it evolved into him being her only 1-on-1 lover on the side, and the only man she took to our bed besides me (we have a guest room for 'guests'). And no, he did not slow our sex down, she, to this day, insists I fuck her everyday.

STD's - we were almost monogamous with our 3's partners. All white collar, tested, and long term.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Mudshark madness

...... website that lists white women murdered by black men. There are quite a few of them. Note the racism and violence of the anonymous commentator further up. Look at the stories of Aracely Jernigan, Mikayla Lynn Norris, and many others. Take care silly white women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing like a big cock but if you lick my clit and make me cum then maybe I'm your three hole woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous