All Comments on 'A Brother's Dilemma'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part2?

In part 2 if there is one Eleanor should really get even with Brett and Ashley by divorcing Brett and taking 85% of everything or Eleanor should get pregnant with Tom’s baby and make Ashley and Brett partways for a while just to make them pay for what they did and eventually when they’re even Ashley and Brett can get together again or have a tragic end with Brett dead and Ashley alone or both happily dead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfection

PLEASE continue

nicho1855nicho1855about 5 years ago
Hot

Fuck, you write a good story Hot Sister. I don't know if you are going to add another chapter or not but I would have liked to have seen Ashley's reaction to Tom telling her that he was jealous of his dad.

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
wonderful new story

I really enjoyed the story you shared with us thank you for your hard work I would love to see a follow up to it something to give the story a sense of closure because this feels like the beginning of saga rather than the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horrifying

Unbelievable, i cant understand why any son wouldn't tear the world down if they caught their sibling sleeping with their parent...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some thoughts

While this is a good stpry i see some stand out issues in its telling.

1.. When confronted by the brother. The sister imo would have told her dad. What might have happened then.

2... If the brother was jealous, why didnt he ask to sleep with the sister ad well. And what might have happened if she said yes or no.

3.... I can list a few other narratives issues but i wont. These are just thing i thought of as i was reading this story.. All in all very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Single Quotes

When someone is speaking you use double quotes not single.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 5 years ago
For what it's worth, you're a damn good storyteller. So good that I almost managed to like this story.

Unfortunately, I just couldn't get over the disgust I felt when I realized what an amoral, self righteous, sanctimonious sociopath Ash sounded like to me. I don't know whether I would have felt differently if the relationship between her and her father had been introduced another way, or not. All I know is that to me she oozed narcissistic evil, and consequently the relationship between Eleanor and Tom was

(for me) tainted by a sense of distaste and frustration that Ash was getting precisely what she wanted. I know that's not how you feel about the character, but it is how I felt and feel about her. The father isn't much better, but I didn't get to hear him rationalizing and sanctimoniously scolding Tom for rightfully feeling like his sister and father we're doing something genuinely terrible with inevitably awful, heartbreaking consequences. So there was and is a degree of separation and detachment from that character.

Hot_Sister, I truly love your work, 99% of the time, but this was one of those rare occasions where I truly couldn't enjoy the story because I despised one of the main characters. I don't mean to offend you, and I suspect my objections may sound incredibly stupid or small-minded to you, as the author, but it's nothing but the truth of my experience with the story. Masterfully written, per usual. I don't like to give fewer than five stars except in extremely rare cases, so I won't be rating this story. I just don't feel like I can say I loved it, but I also feel it would be unfair and unjust for me to rate you lower over something you cannot control, namely my personal experience and perception of a character. I hope you continue to write more; I check your author page at least once or twice a month, lol.

-Anubelore ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?

daddy/dau ALWAYS get 1 star just to vote. the big WIMP in this story is sonny boy. he's a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

This one should be burned. Not a good one. A whores story.

SraulersSraulersover 3 years ago

You’ve written some good stories... this isn’t one of them. Totally amoral trash...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I like your way of telling a story, and you can always tell when you get so many negative comments because they don't like what a character does. I agree with all those negative comments Ash is a no good whore, Brett is a child abuser ( Even if she was 18, she was under his care and he took advantage of her in this situation) Ash is also a sociopath, with no empathy. she went through being cheated on and still gave no thought as to her mother's feelings. Tom is just a wussy, the true victim is the mother. 5 stars for the story telling, 0 stars for the story substance. I've tried to read this several times and have yet to get all the way through it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a talent for story telling. Your style is refreshing . I would like to encourage you to explore the the mother son side of the of the equation with the same depth of feeling you have for the brother sister.

Do not pay any attention to the naysayers they are in the minority.

Keep up the good work

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

I found this dilemma was an interesting powder keg of a story, ready to explode at any minute. well written and well told.

vrieseavrieseaabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read at this site. Loved the conversations and build up. Looking forward to reading your other works. Have you thought about continuing this story? You would have lots of options. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's stupid and dribble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh. Worst story I've read today. And there are really disgusting drivel on Literotica.

Too many pages spent on trying to vindicate the sister's story arc and to pass off a predictable arc for the hero of the story; only a few passages about the other half of the characters involved were tolerable, and even then, these were few and far between to dredge up any form of comfort throughout the terrible, wearisome, and mind numbing attempt at trying to paint the first half of characters as anything but horrible people for destroying an everyday home.

And the fact that you tried to top it off with a weak consolation the likes of which would never pass through the head of a victim of cheating or even be accepted by a man of the family whose compassion is genuine, this story deserves the only star I'm giving it.

As a woman, I advise you to try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a superbly skilled writer. I don’t believe that’s debatable, and I want to put that out there before I proceed.

That’s why it’s so disappointing to see your talents squandered on a story of such moral bankruptcy.

Sibling incest is the most common type, and a well-written love story—not just about sex—between siblings can be an endearing and exciting fantasy. I could cite some of your own stories as examples.

However, the power dynamic is completely different between parent and child, and not romantic in any way, but more akin to prey and predator.

From the first few paragraphs I sensed where this story was going, but I forced myself to continue to see if you were really going to write about a father/daughter coupling; a daughter who turned out to be breathtaking in her arrogant and shallow selfishness.

That would have been disgusting enough, but then you had to take the son down the same perverted path as his sister. It was amazing, given the buildup, how quickly he was able to—initially appearing to be of upstanding character and integrity—adjust his morals to be as fluid as hers.

For a story to be successful, one usually has to like and identify with the characters. In the beginning, at least, it was quite easy to do so with Tom, while virtually impossible to do so with his sister. I thought that the story might progress as a morality tale and we’d see how the character and integrity of Tom would, if not bring his sister to her senses, at least show him to be unbending in his principles and he would take the high road and let the chips fall where they may. However, no, you had to drag him down to the same pit of depravity as his sister and father, and then because evil’s appetite is never sated, throw in dear old “mum,” for good (bad) measure. Congratulations, you were able to destroy the whole family.

This story reads like a college writing assignment where you were instructed to hastily craft some semblance of a plot around a scattering of graphic sex scenes.

This was not literary erotica. It was just trashy pornography. One Star, because that’s the lowest rating available.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, Hot_Sister, but I'm repulsed by this story. Ash is a sociopathic whore and the father is a predator. And to have the brother to sink to their level. I know it's only fiction but it's not my taste.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I have to agree wholeheartedly with everything that Stargazer5154 said. While you have great skills as a writer, you're not gifted with being able to cram a square peg into a round hole. This was a perfect example of you trying to convince your audience that two wrongs can make a right. Instead it became an epic failure. Their family wasn't saved and kept intact. The marriage is destroyed by Ashley's selfishness and her father's degenerate lust. Their family is split in two and will never be restored. This is a horrible story and I wish I could vote a negative rating for it instead of just the 1/5 that I gave it. 😕

Mahto54Mahto54over 1 year ago

I love the comments fom people reading on a incest taboo page, and calling it amoral trash. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have turned her and her father in. Nothing but a selfish whore. Hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If there is ever a Part 2 to this tale, the father's side must be included. The question this would answer is what happened between him and his wife which left him willing to trade her for his daughter? The story is seriously incomplete without this addition.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the son did the right thing with the mom. She is clearly a neglected woman with both her daughter and husband betraying her. She seems to be good hearted and kind. I think this one night can be forgiven in giving a woman her confidence back.

His hesitancy and reluctance seem to indicate to me that this wouldn’t be a long-term thing. He could be the rebound so she could move on.

It is pretty clear that the dad is a predator. I mean… he married the mom when she was like 16. It’s questionable whether there was grooming involved in his daughter’s upbringing, but there is a pattern of chasing inappropriate women. I guess the daughter can be forgiven a bit initially, but you don’t turn on your own mom if she’s done nothing wrong. That’s Human 101.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany7 months ago

ScottishTexan, Stargazer5154 and several anonymous commenters have dissected the story and the ethical bankruptcy of daughter and father in elaborate ways, there's nothing of substance to add. I share your views.

The first dialogues between brother and sister showcase the real dilemma. Bro is the archetypical modern, seemingly openminded woke young man. His moral compass and his ethics are in harmony, until he is confronted with the ultimate consequences when seemingly likeminded people, his dad and his sister, use the same phases that are at the fundament of his beliefs, to justify and whitewash their betrayal.

Like sis reminding bro not to be judgemental. It's a fact that in real life certain activists use phrases like that for instance to diffuse righteous outrage of parents who defend their children against groomers. On the other hand, those same activists are very judgemental themselves in case someone doesn't share their opinions.

Than there is the usual song about how "we couldn't help ourselves, we are ment to be together" and so on, in this case especially unconvincing because sis "discovered" these feelings while on the rebound. She was together with her family all the time, nothing else has changed or happened other than the breakup with her friend. She wasn't "in love" with her father prior to this moment and there was no slow development from there on, it was like flipping a switch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.