A Brother's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was in. Every millimetre stuffed into her body. For a long moment they paused, each understanding that this act of willing penetration had forever changed their relationship, and then they began to fuck.

*

'Jesus, Ash!' The image she had painted was stark, and I wasn't sure I'd been ready for it. Just the thought of her perched on a bar stool being fucked was challenging enough, yet alone that it was Dad who was doing it.

'Well you wanted to know.'

'I – yes, I did. But you know...wow, it's a bit confronting.'

Ash chuckled. 'You're not being a prude, are you?'

'Maybe.' I thought about it for a moment. 'But up to about ten minutes ago we'd never even talked about sex and now you're describing every detail.'

Ash sighed. 'I get that, Tom, but we're both adults here and I need you to understand exactly how I felt, and why I can't change it. Do you want me to go on, or is it all too much for you?'

'Yes, I want you to go on - but I need to ask you a couple of questions first.' I watched her nod. 'I don't get how you went from zero to a hundred in ten seconds, Sis. I mean, we spend the first years of our lives learning the rules of the society we live in – you know, wearing clothes to cover our nudity. Not pissing on the sidewalk. Good table manners. That sort of stuff. Knowing how to behave and what you can and can't do. And in a family like ours the strongest bond is the protection by parents of their kids, and the respect of kids to their parents.' I watched her face carefully to see she was following me. 'And it's absolutely taboo to have sex with them - so how the hell did that break down?'

My sister shook her head. 'I don't know, Tom,' she replied. 'If you'd asked me when I walked in the house whether I'd have Dad's tongue inside my pussy within half an hour I'd have laughed in your face. Perhaps it was because it went from zero to a hundred so quickly – you know, we didn't have time to stop and think. And maybe the seeds were still there, too - I'd always thought Dad was hot, you know? Even when I was little I liked looking at him, and when I got older I liked it a lot more. Like any teenage girl going through puberty I had fantasized about hot guys I'd seen, and in my book none was hotter than him.'

'But he was your father!'

Ash gave me the look. 'Remember what you said about being judgmental?' She was silent for a moment before continuing. 'I can remember sitting, sometimes, just looking at him – the line of his jaw and the set of his eyes...you know. And his hands! I was always fascinated by the way he used them to express himself.' She laughed softly. 'I had a thing about his hands, and now I know why.'

'But that was just a crush, Ash. Every kid has them.'

'Yes, I know it was. And I got over it. I figured the barriers were impenetrable and those naughty little thoughts I'd had in my bed every night were just fantasy. But you know what? They must have been simmering just below the surface, and it only took a moment to fan them back to life.'

Her words rang true and I nodded, watching her as she sat on the bench. The last half an hour had revealed her sexuality - something I hadn't even thought about. Dad must have figured it out pretty quickly, and what he'd seen was now right in front of me - a stunning girl with a beautiful face, lips just made for kissing and a trim little body filled with curves in all the right places. Who wouldn't want to fuck her? If I'd been in his place I would have done it in a heartbeat.

And in that moment I imagined it had been me, not Dad, having sex with her on that barstool and I felt my cock stiffen in response. I swear I couldn't help it– one minute she'd been my sister and the next she was this hot chick sitting next to me who obviously gave out. I tell you, it threw a whole new light on her.

'So what was the other question?' Ash's voice brought be back to earth.

'What?'

'The other question,' she said gently. 'You said you had a couple of questions.'

I shook my head. 'Uh, nothing. It doesn't matter.' For a fleeting moment I'd thought of asking her if she would have had sex with me if the circumstances had been right, but Ash had never shown the slightest bit of interest, whereas she'd spent a bit of time telling me how hot Dad was. Maybe it was an age thing – besides, even if she wanted to it would make the situation a hundred times worse.

'All right,' she was smiling, almost as if she'd known what was going through my mind. I saw her eyes flick down to my crotch and then back to my face with awareness in her eyes.

'Are you sure you want me to go on?'

'Yeah.' I figured we were getting to the juicy bits and I was like a fly caught in her web. 'Go for your life, Ash.'

*

Brett Channing could feel his prick embedded in his daughter, gripped tightly along its entire length. Her breath was whistling softly though her lips and her eyes were on his face, soft and dreamy. A powerful wave of emotion surged though him and he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

'Fuck me, Dad,' she whispered. 'I love it. I love feeling you inside me.' He felt her move slightly, her hips sliding forward on the stool, and the angle of his penetration changed.

'Are you sure honey?'

'I've waited so long for this. I never thought it could happen but I'm so glad it did. Fuck me.'

His hips began to move – the long, slow withdrawal, feeling the sucking clasp of her flesh on his rod. She closed her eyes to better savour the sensation.

'Keep it in,' she whispered. 'Don't leave me.'

His glans reached the swollen lips of her vulva and rested there for a few seconds. He could see his rod was coated in a silvery sheen of her juice, gleaming in the bright kitchen lights, and it twitched as it prepared to enter her body again.

'Put it in,' she murmured. 'Put it back in.'

He eased his hips forward, observing as the head disappeared into her body. Her eyes opened suddenly and she watched as the shaft following it, grunting softly at its size and thickness.

'Ah, that's good,' she whispered. 'Now fuck me. Fuck me as long and as hard as you like.'

'We can't be too long,' he whispered. 'Eleanor will be back soon.'

'I don't care.' She reached up and caressed his face. 'I want to be with you.'

'And I'd love that too, honey, but I don't think she'd see it that way.' The mention of his wife brought chilling realism of the risk they were taking. What if she had left work early? What if she was walking up the pathway to the house as this very moment, her hand reaching for the door handle? He could only imagine the truck load of shit that would descend on their lives if that happened.

But a glance at the clock told him he still had a little time and so he quickened his tempo, his hips sliding back and forth smoothly as he fucked his daughter. She was grunting softly with each thrust, accompanied by a wet sucking noise as the angle of his thrusts broke the tight seal of her vulva. The room was pervaded by the smell of sex - of wet cunt and the bitter trace of his sweat, and soon the pungent odour of semen. Would his wife smell it when she got home?

But he couldn't stop. It wasn't just the sensation of sinking his shaft into the tight teenage pussy before him – it was the whole experience. Of the sudden shift in the relationship from parental to erotic; of the beauty of the young girl grunting softly as he sawed into her; of the thrill and horror of discovery. His mind was a whirl of conflicting emotions – adoration, lust, love and guilt, each flittering to the foreground only to be replaced by another. He fastened her eyes on her face: that beautiful, adored face. He'd known it for nearly twenty years, but the expression of carnal yearning that it wore now was entirely new to him.

'I love you, Ashley,' he murmured. 'I love you so much.'

'And I love you too, Daddy.' A mischievous smile lit up her face. 'Especially when you do this to me.'

'Let's get on the floor, honey,' he said. The angle of the stool was wrong.

They scrambled onto the rug by the fireplace and he mounted her quickly, fumbling to align his cock with her vulva, grunting softly as it slid into her. She lifted legs and locked them around his back, and her hands grasped his waist as he began to move. He felt bigger in this position, perhaps because the angle of her hips allowed him to thrust deeper. She closed her eyes to savour the sensation of being taken – the long, gliding strokes into her very core, warm and slippery; the sucking embrace of her pussy as it clung to his rod; the reluctance of her flesh to release him and the feeling of fulfillment with every thrust. She could feel his balls touching her anus at the culmination of each stroke and felt moisture there. In her mind's eye she saw how her cunt was leaking juice, thick and creamy, and how it had trickled over her perineum to the waiting orifice below. The image triggered the first seeds of her orgasm and she moaned softly.

'I'm going to cum,' she whispered. 'Ah, Jesus...yes. I can feel it.'

'Do it, Ashley.' His voice was gruff with passion. 'Cum for me...cum for your Daddy.'

She opened her eyes, those big grey eyes looking at him, staring up with adoration. 'I'm going to cum, Daddy...and I want you to cum too. Cum into me.'

'Are you sure, honey?' He wondered if she was safe.

'God, yes! I want it all inside me. Everything you've got.'

The thought of drenching his daughter's pussy spurred him and he fucked her harder, feeling the greasy flesh of her cunt sucking at him with every thrust. The rising tide of his orgasm fueled the desire to be as deep as he could, and he rolled her pelvis upwards to pillage her at a steeper angle. He could hear her whimpering under the onslaught, but couldn't stop - needed to fill her, to flood her twitching body with his sperm; to spray as much and as quickly as he could.

Like a great silver bubble his orgasm expanded, filling every corner of his brain until there was nothing except the face of his daughter. It was an image that he would remember for the rest of his life: the little oval face staring up at him, eyes filled with wonder. The curve of her lips and the glimmer of white teeth behind them. A sheen of sweat on her temple, damping the dark swirls of hair, and the way her mouth finally opened in a silent scream of ecstasy as she tripped over the edge and came.

And in an instant his climax exploded, and his first ribbon of sperm burst into the twitching girl beneath him. It was followed by another, and then a third – long, sizzling jets spraying, spraying, filling her up, drenching the walls of her cunt and pooling at the neck of her cervix. And still more – long, burning ribbons jetting into her, one after another.

Ash shrieked as she felt the heat of him and her body writhed as waves of pleasure gripped her. She opened her eyes and saw his face distorted as he emptied his jerking balls into her cunt. She felt the ooze of his seed at her vulva and the slipperiness of it as it smeared over her thighs, and she thought she was dying.

At last the waves subsided and Brett Channing lay supine on his daughter's body, each of them gasping for breath. His cock gradually softened and slipped from her body and a little stream of his seed, warmed by her cunt, tricked out and lay on the carpet between her legs.

At length she stirred and spoke softly. 'You're heavy, Dad.'

He scrambled to his knees and smiled down at his baby girl, his mind full of what had just happened. He wondered if, now that the passion had retreated, if she had regrets.

'How are you, sweetheart?' he asked.

Ash looked at the figure above her. 'I'm good, Dad,' she said, and smiled up at him with her heart bursting with love. 'In fact, I'm better than good.'

*

'So you see, it was both of us,' Ash said. 'We both wanted it.' She smiled shyly. 'It was the most wonderful moment of my life.'

'And since then?'

'Since then?' I could see her thinking, picking her words. 'Since then we've met a few times – in little country Pubs her and there, just for a few hours. We always pick one off the beaten track which offers accommodation. And then the opportunity came up for London...it's the first time we've spent a night together, and it was lovely.'

I remembered the look on her face when she saw him at the hotel, but I had to ask. 'So you have no regrets?' I said.

'None. He's the love of my life Tom. I can never give him up.'

'Not even if it destroys his marriage?' I needed to know if this was part of her plan – a way to get him to herself.

For the first time a shadow of regret touched her eyes. 'No...not even for that,' she said, 'but I hope to God it never happens. I wouldn't want to build my happiness on Mum's misery.'

It was a shred of comfort, I guess, but it didn't solve my problem. I knew, as certainly as I was sitting there, that sooner or later our mother would find out what was happening and her world would come crashing down. The only way I could think of preventing it was for Dad and Ash to understand that, and to stop the madness they were engaged in.

But the look on her face told me they would never stop – they were like lemmings rushing towards the edge of the cliff, and in their view it was worth the risk. I felt my heart sink.

She didn't suggest the solution until later, and I hated it.

***

I suppose I was hyper sensitive to what was going on in the house after that, for I noticed things that I'd never have seen before.

Like the little looks that Ash and Dad would give each other when they thought nobody was looking. The touching of fingers when they passed the dinner plates, the downcast eyes and the shadow of a blush whenever he gave her a compliment; the luster of her eyes he talked, and his smile that hinted at more than just parental love.

The times they were away from the house increased too – Dad with more frequent visits to Head Office and hers to friends, or perhaps to shopping trips out of town. They would each leave the house at different times and come back separately, but I saw the look on their faces when they were back and I could almost smell the odour of sex on their bodies.

I tried to talk to Ash about it, but she would give me one of her wonderful smiles and tell me not to worry, that they were being careful and nobody would find out. She never said as much but I knew from the look on her face that she was desperately happy, and that nothing I could say would cause her to change her dangerous path.

It was not until the first Saturday in October that Mum first said something to me. We were in the kitchen on a rainy morning. Dad was out at a job again and Ash was visiting a friend, and I was helping her make dinner. She'd not said anything but I sensed a loneliness stealing into her life and I guess I was trying, as best I could, to ease that burden.

Mum was baking a Quiche and I was grating the cheese for it, watching as she laid the pastry into the dish.

'Your Dad seems to be spending a lot of time away,' she said suddenly. 'Have you noticed that, Tom?'

'I – uh, not really, Mum.'

'Well he is. Last month he was working on three weekends, and now he's away again.' She sliced the last of the pastry from the edge of the dish and laid the knife on the worktop with a crisp click. Mum was never angry but I could see she was perturbed.

'Have you asked him what's going on?'

'I have. He told me that the company is expanding and they haven't managed to get extra staff to pick up the workload.'

'Well, that explains it. Hopefully they'll fix that soon and you'll see more of him.'

She crossed to the sink and washed her hands, her back to me. 'I don't know,' she said. 'I'm just not sure -' the words choked off and her shoulders started shaking.

I went to her quickly and she turned and buried herself in my arms, her body racked with sobs. I held her tight, stroking the glossy strands of her hair and making little soothing noises. What could I say when I knew she was right?

'I'm so worried, Tom,' she said at length. Her arms were still around me and her face was on my chest. 'I think he might have found someone else.'

'Dad would never do that Mum, he loves his family too much. He's just busy, you know, and I think you might be imagining things.'

'I bumped into Chris Dunn yesterday,' she said. Chris was one of Dad's co-workers in the local office. 'He was moaning about how quiet things were and if we didn't get more work we'd have to lay off a couple of the staff. I asked him about the new contract and he looked at me as if I'd just spoken in Swahili. He told me straight up that they didn't have any new contracts and asked me what I was talking about.' She twisted her head up to look at me, her eyes full of tears. 'I could see from his face there really is a downturn. So why would your father make up a tale like that? And if there's no new work what's he doing every weekend?'

'Did you ask him?'

She shook her head. 'I wanted to think about it for a bit. I was going to ask him this morning but he was gone by the time I woke up, so I thought I'd ask Ashley but she'd gone too.' She gave me a squeeze. 'So here I am, bothering you with my problems – I didn't mean to, but I'm so worried.'

'I love you, Mum. You can always talk to me.'

'Thank you,' she said. She was crying again and I held her to me, her face pressed against my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her hair and feel the warmth of her body pressed against mine, and my heart broke for her. 'What can I do, Tom?' she cried, 'I don't want to lose him.'

'I could have a chat to Dad to see what's going on. I'm sure there's a reason for it though.'

Mum looked up at me. 'Don't tell him I said anything!'

'I won't, honey.' The word tripped from my lips – it wasn't an expression I'd used before and I knew she'd pick up on it.

A little smile crossed her face. 'Honey? You've never called me that before.'

'Well you are.' I squeezed her harder. 'Do you know how much I love you? So don't worry, I'm sure there's a simple explanation.'

There wasn't, of course, but I couldn't say anything. It was likely that at this very minute Dad was inside my sister. My gorgeous sister, as naked as the day she was born moving sinuously on top of him, or perhaps crouched on all fours as he serviced her from behind. The image both aroused and sickened me and I held my mother closer, as if to shield her from what I knew.

Ash came back later that afternoon with the glow I had come to recognise, and I drew her aside with a whispered 'I need to talk to you.' She nodded quickly but it wasn't until a little while later that we managed to escape to our park bench.

'You were with Dad again,' I started.

'Yes.' She smiled at me and my heart gave a little flip. She was so beautiful it took your breath away.

'Mum is worried she's losing him.'

I'd expected her to react with shock or horror, but she just nodded. 'She mentioned it the other day.'

'And it doesn't worry you?'

Ash shrugged. 'She didn't seem overly concerned. She just said that he was spending a lot of time away and it seemed odd. I told her he'd mentioned to me he was working on new contracts that needed him to visit head office more than usual.'

'That's what he told her too, so at least you've got your story straight – but she bumped into Chris Dunn yesterday, who said that there was hardly any work and they'd have to let people go if it didn't pick up. She was in tears in the kitchen for most of the morning, while you were having fun with him.' I couldn't keep the bitterness out of my voice. 'She's convinced he's having an affair with someone.'

My sister stared at me. 'What did you say to her?'

'I told her I was sure there was a simple explanation and she shouldn't worry.' I reached over and took her hand. 'I told you this would happen, Ash, and now it's started. You must stop before it all falls to bits. What you're doing is crazy.'