All Comments on 'A Brother's Revenge'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
You're Right

It may not be realistic, but it sure was fun to read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Well! It isn't.

But I liked it. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic but -----

Yes, it was erotic, but it was fun. Your imagination ran overtime to the point that it became funny. Thanks for writing it!

BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Comment

Revenge is sweet. There is no doubt about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge of the Nerd

This would be a good plot for a fantasy porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICELY DONE

EWE SURE DID CUM UP WITH A VERY INTERESTING STORY.. EYE WOOD LOVE TWO SEA SOME MOOR OF THIS HEAR STORY LINE..SEW EYE DEW HOPE EWE WILL AT LEAST CONSIDER ADDING TOO IT..IF EWE CAN READ THIS,THANK A TEACHER & CENTS ITS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH THANK A VET..ALL-SEW EYE WANT TWO THANK EWE FOUR SHARING THIS STORY WITH US...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Non-Consentual?

Nonsense!

Nice buildup. but then, once she sees his cock she becomes a crazed nympho. Bullshit.

There were SUCH possibilities for this story. She could have had to be FORCED each step of the way. Taking off her top. Playing with herself, but not allowed to cum. etc.

A waste of a real potential winner.

GWBoshGWBoshover 13 years agoAuthor
The author's views on the previous comment

I made the sex consensual because

a) that's the way I like it

b) this site doesn't permit rape and what you suggested was rape by blackmail

c) and I liked the idea of the girls going crazy over Jimmy's cock. Of course it's unrealistic but it amused me a bit. And the 40,000 people who have read it in a day and a half it seems.

But thanks for your interest and please feel free to start a story the same way and continue it how you would like.

Cheers

GWB

maryflomaryfloover 13 years ago
wow! very hard incest!!

very fuck very hard big cock!Fantastic!!!+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i get it, BUT...

i appreciate the satire, but to be honest i started reading it because of your previous stories, and would have preferred more in a similar vein because i think you are a good author. my favourite of yours is "a very difficult daughter". i like a sympathetic hero and love interest, and we had neither here... which is wrapped up in the satire i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i liked it

how about a sequel

GWBoshGWBoshover 13 years agoAuthor
Re the comment below "I get it, But" from the author

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments.

"A Very Difficult Daughter" is probably my favorite of my writing but:

- for someone as slow as me there's a great deal of to get a story to that state

- in the year since it was posted it has only been read 12,000 times

I can never understand author's who say they only write for their own satisfaction. If so why publish? Anyway there's a buzz for me in having a story enjoyed and appreciated by others.

So as an experiment I knocked this one out in a few hours and included a fair dose of fantasy sex. I'm not particularly proud of it, but it did get quite a few readers quickly

Again, thanks for your comments

GWB

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
great

I really liked it good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical

typical unrealistic never in a million years ever happen ten year olds wet dream. no way in hell would the parents ever leave them alone if she was beating him up and getting her boyfriends to beat him up the parents would be arrested for negligence and the kids would be split up and put in foster homes keep it believable and i can tell you don't know much about this site they have a nonconsent area for rape although most writers ignore it and put the stories here in incest the asswipe webmasters here are usless and do enforce the rules or the law

DBRS

GWBoshGWBoshover 13 years agoAuthor
Not realistic? From the author.

Of course it isn't realistic.

Indeed I wrote a comment saying that at the end of the story. This was a somewhat simple attempt at satire on what passes for erotica on many sites. It also plays on the illicit aspects of sex, which for some authors and many readers simplifies the hard work of writing a plot which generates its own tensions.

I rate this story as one of my worst, but as a lightweight exercise in simple fantasies, it seems to work OK.

Do you really come to this site for "reality"? That must be a very unrewarding experience.

Cheers

GWB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Genius!

I laughed at this kids genius plan! THAT IS HOW U GET BACK AT BITCHES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horrible

When i first started to read this story I thought it had promise. However that ended at the first blackmail. You made the girls really bitchy but at the first sight of a big dick they all act the same except mandy.

I can understand 1 of them folding to his dominance, but not 3 of them the exact same. You turned what could have been a multi chapter story about Jimmy getting revenge on each of them. To a 2 page wreck that had each girl fall to his dominance in 4 paragraphs or less.

I Normally like to tell the author the good points about their story, but this story has none for me to say. Good luck on your future stories, i hope they will be much better than this 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well at least your honest, though if it was my story it would have ended with house blowing up due to a gas leak with all them in there so their parents could live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I personally think this is one of the best I've read on here

exclusivesexclusivesabout 11 years ago
LOL

extremely stupid. i laughed though so thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wicked Twist of Fate

Even though your story is a satire, there are females out there who are nothing less than control cunts. This makes your story somewhat credible. As a satire, I think all of us would like to take revenge on some of the assholes that have crossed our paths, so it is a fun story from that angle.

Since you state that the story was written in a few hours, I would like to read a story you have 'really' worked on. I have a feeling that it would be great!!

XrayhoodXrayhoodalmost 10 years ago
great

This mind blown story good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Holy shit that was awesome. Wow how he dominated all of them that was way too sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story, Could've been better

I liked the concept, but I wish you would've taken your time with writing it. I felt that the sex scenes were rushed and it wasn't very erotic sadly. I understand it is meant to be satire, but satire should still be well written. Yet again I still like the concept. You are s good writer, you just need to hone your skills a little. Keep it up.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This was entertaining even though it was somewhat ridiculous.

This reminds me of that site that does not read what their authors send in. There is a lot of incoherent, impossible and underage stuff. I don't mind 16-17 year old sex stories but those that write about small (10-11 etc.) disgust me. And usually it is their father doing the sex. I do not read those at all, when I get hold of one by mistake I just change to a different story. Not fond of dogs and horses screwing female humans, either. You can find almost anything on the internet, sometimes you find things by accident that disgust you. Literotica has some good rules, I think. Note that I did not complain about mother/son/daughter sex, any mix. Other incest stories I am not that fond of. I may be a pervert, LOL, but I do have standards. HAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Being honest

I didn't know what to think... To me... I actually hated most of it... A lot of the stuff was just a huge turn off to me... Must just be because I'm more of a romantic then a "you fucked me over, now I fuck you in every sense of the word"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feedback

Crap !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

What's with these people who write this crap and huge monstrous dicks. Jesus H. Christ. Enough with that shit.

Also a crappy story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
reality vs. fantasy

In the above story the author clearly states that this is not reality. But we know haters hate. I personally thought it was decent. I've had simular experiences with my sisters in regards to the disrespect and shunning. So I leave it to you to decide how much is fantasy or reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a hoot!

It took just a few minutes for me to catch on, but once I saw what you were doing I laughed my head off! Most everything stupid that occurs in these "erotic" stories was represented here---and pilloried. All parents of teenagers, especially twins, are stupid. All high school girls are hopeless sluts. All skinny boys are hung like horses. Any nerd can wander in and out of bedrooms setting up cameras while a couple is fucking like bunnies. I think you covered it all! Good work.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I LOVED IT, 10 STARS lol

DAMN, THIS WAS GOOD! LOVED IT AND IT BROUGHT BACK SOME MEMORIES OF THOSE SNOB NOSED BITCHES, BUT, I DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY EVEN AFTER THEY GOT TO SEE ME IN THE RAW. WE USED TO HAVE KEG PARTIES AT THE HOT SPRINGS AND I WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO GET NAKED. NEVER LAKED FOR A WOMANS HAND ON MY ASS AND THEY HAD TO HAVE PERMISSION TO TOUCH. DAMN, I MISS THOSE DAYS.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
nerds

I have always liked nerd stories. I have an older brother who was a jock, he wasn't mean to me but him and his friends never included me in anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice satire, it really gives a good example of what is consider by erotica. So much stupid stories around...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Don't you just love?

How girls opinions change when they realize what they've missed for so long.Jimmy may have initially set out to blackmail his sister and her friends but after seeing him with that huge cock the girls realized the mistakes they made and changed their perspective of Jimmy.

Now he has 4 happy girlfriends who love and adore him totally.And ironically all of the girls dumped their jock needle-dick boyfriends to be with Jimmy,now Jimmy can have his pick of any of them and they are happy to oblige.I just love stories like these.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Damn Sexy Slave Whores

To imagine Jimmy essentually blackmailing 4 Sex Crazed Teen Whores as sex slaves and be obedient to the point of them breaking up with their boyfriends so all four could be with One Man with a baseball bat sized cock is just outrageous,but somewhat ironic for Jimmy to please and satisfy 4 girls who will do anything to get their pussies,asses,and mouths stuffed with Jimmy's cock.

Julie naturally being Jimmy's Sister probably accepted and even enjoyed becoming Jimmy's sex slave to where she wants no one else except Jimmy,and hopefully all 4 Girls decide they all want Jimmy to be their Boyfriend and maybe even his Wives unofficially and they can all share him with eachother.That would be so beautiful and EPIC to have a Family of Sex Slave Wives who give Jimmy lots of sex.Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Jimmy's cock went in so deep that Bridget wondered whether he hadn't found a third way to her stomach."

You do realize the vagina doesn't connect to the stomach correct? The only ways to the stomach are the throat, oral, and the rectum/intestines, or anal. You should correct that section because it's laughably bad with no knowledge of anatomy.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

it mite be unrealistic as you say. But it was still entertaining and I love revenge stories like these.

MattMcGMattMcG5 months ago

Fuckin stupid! Giving a cock to whores is not revenge. It is what sluts n whores want. A nerd cracking a bunch of whores and his whore sister aint revenge either. This reads like it poured from the mind of a horny highschool dude that is hung like a field mouse!

Remember this: REVENGE IS NOT REVENGE IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO DO!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous