A Chance Encounter At The Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face took on a deep pink hue, before she burst into tears.

'Well,' I asked worriedly...'is that a yes or a no?'

'Of course, yes', she answered shakily.

I offered her a beautiful but simple gold ring, at which point the ship's captain, acting as a chaplain, offered to wed us, and after a brief but touching ceremony, declared us husband and wife.

I will never forget the chance that the cash-point at our town was faulty, since it has been the start of so much happiness in our lives again.

Chapter 7

When Mariella finally got round to removing all her things from storage to settle in properly, she brought in a smallish pink box to our bedroom. I looked at it in wonder, a thousand thoughts going through my mind....what if it held mementos of her former husband? She left it on top of her dressing table, but I didn't want to intrude on her privacy, and left it there.My surprise grew as she opened it, early one morning just before I was due to go to work, to reveal that it was full of sex toys. I just stood there with my mouth open.

'Well...say something.', she urged.

'Um...I don't know what the hell to say. I hope that box doesn't mean you're not getting enough from me, or that I'm not making you satisfied.', I answered nervously.

'No, you big ninny...I used these in my first marriage...when my poor-dick husband was screwing other girls. He never had any thought for poor old me once he started straying. So I had to ...uh....compromise. Of course I can still use these when you are at work can't I?'

I had absolutely no problem with that. ' No problem with me....actually you can also use them during our nights...I don't have any hangups or anything....except that I wouldn't like to tangle with that black big...thing', I pointed out.

The big black thing in question was a large fat black strap-on dildo, complete with balls, and a strange upwardly hooked large penis on the other side. It looked much like a sword. I wondered why she had that particular toy. It seemed pretty obvious to me that it was intended for a woman to please another woman...unless her former husband liked that monster up his ass. Like I said I am willing to try anything...within reason.

'Have no fear my darling', she replied gaily,'I have just the thing for you! It is just made for men, and I am sure you will like it.'

She held up a small torch-like vibrator, slim and rounded off on both sides. I did not think I would have problems with it, I thought, as I grinned at her.

'I never ever thought you would turn out this kinky!' I exclaimed as I sifted through the stuff she had in the box. There was an assortment of dildos and beads and also leather thongs. I counted my blessings, thinking how lucky things turned out to be.

'You have no idea', she whispered darkly. 'You know Chris, I never minded him screwing other girls...really I didn't....I thought it was quite exciting. At moments I hoped that he would bring one home with him. That would be thrilling, watching my husband fuck another girl. But the idiot neglected me completely, and there was only so much I could take!'

'You mean it wouldn't bother you if I screwed somebody else? You wouldn't get mad?' I asked her in disbelief.

'No....it would be absolutely normal for me to accept...as long as I get my share. I know that what goes on is just plain sex...' I sighed as I put on my jacket to leave for work. This was a strange philosophy, but not one I disagreed upon. True to form, when I arrived home from work, I found Mariella waiting for me on the landing. She tore my clothes off me and dragged me into the bedroom.

'What a welcome!', I exclaimed...'I should have more of these I think.'

Her deep throated chuckle just made me harder as she flipped onto her stomach and presented herself to me by bringing up her knees. That was a sign that she wanted me in her ass. I grabbed the lube and before spreading it generously on asshole, I gave her a quick nibble on her large clit, which I thought, looked to be larger than when I first met her. I spread some of the lube on my dick head, before positioning it to the entrance of her ass. My initial worries were a thing of the past now and I really enjoyed laying it to her nice and thick. The first bit was always a bit painful for her, but the lube made it all so easy. Her puckered ring abruptly gave way as I slid a full three inches into her. She wailed pitifully as my thick rod split her wide open.

'Slowly Chris...until I open up a bit.', she moaned, in pain and passion.

In a few minutes all pain was forgotten as she pushed right up against me, and my full seven inch tool was buried inside her. I had worried that this was damaging, but a quick call to a doctor friend of mine the very first week we met assured me that the rectum could take far more than most men had to give.

On an impulse I grabbed a medium sized pink dildo from under the pillow and slipped it in her while I was grinding from above. This was a new unexpected bonus for her and she shivered and came as I alternated between sliding in my dick and sliding in the dildo. I tried to match the rhythm to get a sort of see-saw effect. This I think I managed to do as she was babbling incoherently while coming repeatedly. She slid onto her stomach after the fourth orgasm, totally spent.I had held out from coming, in the hope of a blow job. I was not disappointed, but a little alarmed when she spread lube from the tube onto her fingers.

'It's your turn now,'she purred contentedly..'this won't hurt a bit. Trust me'

So i trusted her. She had me lay on my back and pull my knees towards my chest while she spread my ass cheeks and daubed my virgin asshole with the jelly. I began to panic as she rummaged around in her pink box, thinking that she was getting the black slayer, but I was relieved to see that she had the 'man' vibrator. She had me hang my ass over the mattress as she started to suck on my engorged dick. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. A blow job from Mariella was worth a thousand flayings, I thought, a stupid grin starting to develop itself on my face. A grin which turned to apprehension as I felt the soft but firm contact of the vibrator against my ass.

'Relax..',she assured me.'don't tighten up'

I did as she told me, and sure enough the artificial penis swept up my anus quickly and painlessly. It felt strange to have a hard object up there, but it was only uncomfortable, not painful at all. Of course it was small, otherwise I would have objected....Mariella returned once more to sucking my dick. Suddenly my world turned upside down as she cunningly switched the unit on. The head of the vibrator was massaging my prostate while she continued deep-throating me. I never imagined I could come that much. The feelings were absolutely intense. I came in mighty spurts, the come slipping out of her mouth, such was the amount. I lay back on the bed with my eyes shut tight as the orgasmic bliss spread over my entire body. I swear I could have felt the come creeping up from my toes!

'So...how'd you like it? Or not? Although I can just about tell that you enjoyed it.'

'Enjoyed doesn't exactly convey enough power to what I feel like describing. It was absolutely marvelous. I hope we can get to do this more often.'

'Yep...no problem.' she answered as she headed to the ensuite bathroom for a shower.

Chapter 8

We finally got down to the serious subject of having dinner. I was ravenous to start with when I arrived home, and the goofing around in the bed certainly sharpened my appetite. However I noticed thaat Mariella was a bit on edge. I could tell that she was bursting to tell me something.

'Go on...' I coaxed her...'whatever it is you have to tell me, don't be afraid..I can take it. As long as you are not leaving me that is'

She smiled anxiously, then as if a torrent had broken loose, she told me about her sister Jenny. It seemed that Jenny's marriage had also broken apart, and she was now living in a motel room. It also seemed that her money was running out, and she would no longer have anywhere to live. Could I help find her a decent place?

'I can do more than that if you want babe.', I answered 'Why doesn't she come and live with us until she gets back on her feet? We have more than ample space for her. She can have the large room at the back and turn it into the working bedroom she needs. Erm...as long as she doesn't mind our odd sessions of sex during the day.

'Oh, I'm sure she won't be of much hindrance to us...you see...she's a lesbian.'

I was shocked to hear this.'How can she have married when she's a dyke?'

'She tried to put some sense in her life. Her husband knew about her problem and tried to help. He's a really nice guy and I believe him when he says that he still loves her so much. She's the problem actually. I would really appreciate your having her stay with us. We will see what she can afford and ask her -'

'Mar, I don't want money....I have more than enough for all of us. Just tell her to help you out with the household chores and that's about it...believe me, I am only too happy to help. And anyway, remember that this is your home now too.'

That caused her to stand up and give me a most wonderful kiss that was almost starting to get heavier, but I refrained, telling her that it was the day she was supposed to go and see her mom.

The next day she called Jenny. After some time on the phone, in which Mariella alternated between laughing and crying, she passed me the handset. I was not prepared for the deep husky voice on the other side. I stammered my rejections to her profuse thanks and assured her that we would only be too happy to have her with us. While I was talking to Jenny, Mariella had slipped to her knees, taken out my penis from my pants and was giving me a blow-job. I shuddered with pleasure, and I think Jenny must have caught on, because the next thing she said shook me up.

'I know that sound! Is my naughty sister giving you a blow job then? I can tell by the sound of your strained voice that you are experiencing pleasure. She used to do that to her boyfriends when we were young. I also used to get quite a kick from watching her from inside her closet.' , she smoothly said...

'Er..yes...she is...uhhh....umm....' I stammered, trying to keep a straight voice as my vixen wife deep-throated me.

'Hmmm....isn't she wicked? I'll leave you two up to it then...see you tomorrow.' , and with that last remark she hung up. I clung to the staircase rail as I came mightily into her throat, gagging her slightly....a thought went through my head that she wouldn't need to swallow since my dick was practically aiming straight into her stomach. I sat down after I came, to catch my breath.

I smiled as I asked Mariella if she let her sister watch her having sex.'Yes, quite often...I never minded, we are the same after all. Haha...you better watch out, if you are shy. She always walked around at home in just a pair of panties or old shorts! Used to drive my old man up the wall when we had visitors.'

I blanched at this remark. Not having seen Jenny before, I didn't know what to expect. I was really looking forward to seeing her. Obviously I had no problem if Jenny wanted to walk around with just underwear on. The problem was if my dick could take it.


Chapter 9

The next day, Saturday, dawned bright and sunny. Being one of the people who thought that the start of the day pretty much determines the outcome of the next hours, I thought that it was rather splendid. I was out on the balcony watching the dawn in wonder when I heard Mariella move behind me. I turned to see my lovely wife, clad in black tight-fitting jeans, with a loud well-used Heavy Metal shirt tucked in. Obviously she was bra-less by the way her breasts jiggled. Good thing she likes rock music, I thought, as I appreciated her body...it makes us that much closer. Similarly I had dressed in my faded blue jeans and favourite Metallica t-shirt. We both laughed as we surveyed each other. We looked like two old teenagers. Music was not only my work, but also my life. Going down to the garage we decided to take the SUV, for we didn't know what Jenny would bring with her. The trip to the airport was short, but I still turned the air-conditioning on. Her sister was due to land in a couple of minutes. Since check-out would only take a further five minutes, I left the car running to keep the cabin cool.

We made our way into the terminal and settled in near the arrivals lounge, when suddenly an angel filled my vision. The most beautiful long-limbed blonde came into view from behind a partition. She looked familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. Being a manager to a host of rock bands meant that there was always a bevy of beautiful women wherever bands used to hang out, but this one was exceptional. This was a woman beyond my wildest dreams.

'Jenny!',Mariella cried, as she ran to embrace the girl.

'Jenny?', I thought...'this bombshell is Jenny? Good lord!'

The women were crying and laughing at the same time. Jenny came forward to where I stood, rooted in shock and amazement. I held out my hand in greeting. She ignored my outstretched arm and hugged me tightly, giving me a kiss on the lips. I was sort of embarassed at first as I looked at my wife, only to see her urging me on. I returned the kiss in style, as she sucked my soul right out of my mouth. Standing back again to talk to her sister, I was amazed to find myself still on my feet. I could hardly believe this vixen was going to stay with us.

I had always though that women possessed way too much baggage when they travel, but Jenny informed us both that the little valise she had in her hand and one suitcase was all that she brought. Shrugging happily, we made our way out to the parking lot where my car was still running. We got in and the women started chatting away, both of them on the back seat, catching up on lost years. We arrived duly home and I put the SUV in the garage.

'God it is so hot here!', Jenny exclaimed as I locked the garage behind me.'Is it always this bad? It's boiling'

'Oh...it's not always this bad!' I assured her with a laugh...'this is nothing. Just you wait until July comes around. You'll wish you were an Eskimo!'

Jenny rolled her eyes in panic. I told her not to worry since the house was totally air-conditioned. She let out a sigh of relief.

'Erm...Mar, have you told Chris about my....er....condition?' Jenny asked her older sister.

'Sure I have..you don't have to worry about a thing. I told him everything. Luckily he doesn't have any hang-ups with anything.' Mariella replied.

'Good! That means I can get comfortable can't I?' Jenny asked me.

I shrugged, while smiling. 'You can do whatever you want here...apart from breaking things up! Other than that, it is a free house. Just help your sister a bit with the house work. We have set-up a bedroom for you from where to work. Mariella told me you design web-sites for a living. So if you want, you can stay here and do site designs for the bands that I manage. So that way you will feel as if you are earning your stay. I will still pay you for your work though okay?'

That suited her perfectly.'Okay then, I agree in principle', she said gaily. 'Now first things first.'.

And with that she pulled the short floral print dress right over her head.right there in the kitchen. Like Mariella had warned me, she just wore a pair of slight white cotton thongs. Her breasts were bare, and just like Mariella they were smallish, but perfectly shaped, jutting out proudly on her chest. Jenny's body was one that could have jumped out straight from any number of fashion magazines. She looked at me and Mariella anxiously, dreading that we would object. Mariella looked at me as if she was concerned that I would say something. But I was happy. It's not often that a beautiful woman can be so candid about her body.

'Well, Jenny...if that is how you go about, I'm sure you won't object to us wearing the same do you? I mean usually at home I just go about wearing underwear or just boxers.Most of the time I don't even wear those!' I said.

'Hey Chris...this is your home...do whatever you want! If it's okay by you, it's okay by me.' And with that we were settled. I showed her her room , and she leapt on to the bed in delight, and lay there spread-eagled. Her thongs had crept up her fanny and I could see her cunt lips as she lay there on the bed. Mariella was laughing at me as we left the room.

'I wish you could see you your face as she jumped on the bed, love!'

I asked here whether this was okay with her. She assured me that it was and that I should follow her example.

'What do you mean? Follow her example...I would walk around with a hard-on most of the day with you two in here.'

'Well....I certainly am going to be like her.' she replied. And with a grin, took off her jeans and t-shirt, and hung them in the closet. ' Time to cook breakfast...' , as she left wearing just her black thongs.

My mouth was dry. I thought that if that was the way they wanted, that was what they were going to get. I stripped off my jeans and shirt, and was about to put on a pair of boxers when I heard a sound behind me. I turned quickly, thinking that Mariella was horny, only to find a near-nude Jenny staring.Immediately my dick started to get hard. I resisted the temptation to protect my assets with my hands.

'Euuuww....that's gross',said Jenny, pointing at my hard-on....'Hey sis,' she called to Mariella...'How the hell did you ever find a big one like that? It's disgusting, that is, although I think it has a nice cut to it don't you think?'

The women clung to each other, laughing their heads off. I noticed that Jenny had her hands on Mariella's breast. Something was telling me that they weren't strangers to each other. I laughed along with them as I looked for my shorts...

'Come on honey...don't bother with them...I like seeing it all the time...As a matter of fact I think I'll do the same...okay by you little sis?' And with that she whipped her thongs off as well.

'If you say so big sis.' replied the gorgeous blonde. And Jenny removed her panties also. Now we were all naked. I couldn't help noticing a butterfly tattooed right on her fanny. I remarked that it was difficult for her to keep showing that all the time, what with hair growing. She laughed and told me that she had done electro-depilation, and that the hair wouldn't ever grow back. She told us that it was far more smoother than normal, when the stubble would be ugly. She told us to touch her and see how smooth it was. I looked at Mariella who nodded at me. I was surprised by the smoothness of her fanny. Jenny seemed unmoved until Mariella took her turn. Jenny groaned as she touched her. I had forgotten she would be excited by women. She suirmed as I saw my wife poke her finger between Jenny's cunt lips, then bring it up to her mouth....Now this was like nothing I'd seen before. I pretended I had not seen them and made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I only hoped I wouldn't get frying fat on my dick from the cooking.

Chapter 10

The days sped by , and by now we had become accustomed to seeing each other in the nude. At first, with Jenny around, I would always be sporting a hard-on, which made the girls laugh. Sometimes, when Jenny would be up against the cupboards, I would pass behind her and with Mariella's encouragement , poke her between her legs with my dong. At first she resisted this, but then gave up and treated it just ilke any other game, even to the extent of pushing out her ass in mock desire, I could have sworn that once my dick head slid a bit past her fanny lips.. A most exciting time was when we would watch a movie, whereby Jenny would lay back on the floor, sitting on a cushion , with her back to the sofa, and play with her pussy, seemingly absorbed by the movie. Sometimes I would sniff the cushion and it would smell heavenly with the wetness of her cunt. But the most disconcerting moment finally came when we were having a session of heavy sex, only to hear the door open and Jenny walk in , saying that since we were all accustomed to each other, it only made sense to sleep in one bed to keep electricity bills down. Now like I said, Mariella was on her back and I was giving her a good fuck. At the sight of Jenny lying back on our bed and playing with a dildo herself, my dick got even harder as I ploughed my wife's cunt into oblivion.