A Chance Encounter At The Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It was a good thing my sister met you...', she croaked quietly...'I would have missed out on all this love and fun.'

I couldn't find the words to console or thank her. I would have gladly paid to have a go at her body, let alone her surrendering to me. After a couple of minutes in which we got our breath back, she moved down to the end of the bed, straddled me and impaled herself on my pole.

'Aaaahhh....' she moaned. She sat there, with my dick buried up to my balls in her smooth snatch, without moving. I could tell that she was savouring the initial moments of her pussy being stretched by a thick cock. The sensation was unbelievable. I could have spurted there and then, such was the eroticity of the moment, but I relaxed as I let her enjoy this moment of pure passion.

Suddenly I was alarmed to see big fat tears streaming down her lovely f\ce from her closed eyes. I panicked, thinking that I had hurt her somehow. I know I could be called egoistic, but we had such a good thing going, the three of us, that I wanted it to last forever. I called out to her and she slowly opened her tear-filled eyes....

'Jenny...are you okay? If you untie me I can help you.' I told her quietly.

'No, you silly man..everything is okay..it's just that I am so happy with you two. And you personally have made me into a woman again.'

I sighed with relief as I let my hand rest back on the pillow.'You don't know what a fright you gave me , you lovely bitch you.....as for being with us...you're not going anywhere. Me and Mariella have already agreed that we would like you to stay with us forever.'

She smiled in relief. It was an incongruous sight I can tell you. There we were, a man lying on his back, tied with black silk to the bed, and a gorgeous blonde, her pussy full with his meat....and talking nonchalantly.

A moment later she started rocking back and forwards as she tried to come by rubbing her clit on my pubic bone....I knew I couldn't hold on much more, and I told her so. 'Neither can I.',she informed me....pretty soon we were coming again together, me thrashing my head left and right, and Jenny biting her lip and calling my name. It was more than I could take. I came noisily, my seed spurting into her gaping pussy. She slumped on to my chest and we paused a moment to catch our breath. I couldn't take any more of this, I thought to myself...I got to get some rest.

But alas, it wasn't to be...for as soon as I opened my eyes again, there was my wife.....waiting for her turn...

"I couldn't bear the thought of you two having fun while I was at the market. I was getting so wet that I simply had to come back...."

To be continued......