All Comments on 'A Comforting Father'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed her hairiness. I let my pubes grow over the winter and sometimes my pitts too. I would love to hear more about their pee play too. 5*s

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

I did love this story but have one pet peeve to get off my chest. The daughter went from Michelle to Michele and back again. It may be trivial, but those are two different names, and a major bone of contention for someone named Michelle, like me. I’m a 2-L Michelle and do not like it when someone shorts me 1-L!

Imgoingallnatural2Imgoingallnatural2over 3 years ago
Great armpits!

Moist armpits and delicious, smelly sex. This story was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love hairy pussies,

As well as small tits. A B cup is great, but any size smaller than a C cup is loved by me.

Can't wait to read about the pee play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hairy pussy is fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also love hairy pussies. My wife has a hairy pussy and is very tight. Just imagine if your wife is very "snug" when your dick goes into her hairy pussy, how snug it must have been for her very well-hung dad when he was dipping it into her dripping sweetness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My FIL had a long cock and my wife told me all about it and his huge balls. I asked her of my balls were as big as his, and she just kind of looked at me with skepticism and pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE HAIRY ARMPITS!

I CAN SPEND HOURS... SMELLING, SNIFFING, LICKING, LAPPING, KISSING, BITING THE ARMPITS... PULLING AND PLAYING WITH THE ARMPIT HAIR IS SUCH AN ERRONEOUS EXPERIENCE...

MY WIFE IS A NATURAL HAIRY...

WHEN IN KITCHEN, I ADORE HER BUSHY ARMPITS... THE AROMA OF THE SWEATY ARMPITS... WITH THAT TYPICAL SALTY TASTE... JUST OUT OF THE WORLD EXPERIENCE... BETTER THAN A 12 YEAR OLD SCOTCH!

WHILE IN TV LOUNGE ON WEEKENDS... OUR FAVOURITE PLACE IS THE BLACK LEATHERITE COUCH... HER HEAD OM MY LAP... AND MY HANDS INTO HER AMAZON JUNGLE... SHE HAS DARK, DENSE, LONG, WAVY AND UN CUT PIT HAIR... MUCH BETTER THAN THE HAIRY PORN STARS...

WE SPEND HOURS IN THE LOUNGE... INTO OUR FOREPLAY... SHE GENERALLY GIVES ME A HAND / BLOW JOB... AND I GIVE HER HAND / MOUTH STIMULATION...

SHE KNEW MY WEAKNESS... MAINTAINS HER TREASURE LIKE A HEAVENLY GARDEN... CLEANING... SOAPING... SHAMPOOING... CONDITIONING... EVEN USING MILD DEOS...

BEFORE RETIRING TO BED SHE THOROUGHLY CLEANS HER HAIRY ARMPITS... FOR ME TO RELISH EVERY MOMENT OF IT...

SHE IS A HYGIENE FREAK TOO...

I SIMPLY LOVE HER... 💓💕💞💓

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous