All Comments on 'A Conference in Las Vegas'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
JuliewifeJuliewifeabout 14 years ago
Good Story

I liked how it built up and didn't get all crazy. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love

yes she proved she really loved her husband i would love to see what this author would write if she hated him, in all a very silly story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good

I think it was a good story, it could have had a disastrous effect on the marriage, but you did a good job of avoiding that. I did appreciate that, except for the reference to her night of sex with Lori as being the most prolific night of sex, there was not a humiliating reference on how much better the "others" were then her husband. Over all it was treated well. No wimp husbands, no ovevert humiliation of the husband. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Christ - boring, just another manipulative slut on the prowl.

Author - this is some pretty lame wimpy bullshit [been hanging around that fag MattM or something?]. Although, this garbage pretty much reads like a typical JPB pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And so the marridge ends

Another stupid way to end a marridge but hey she got "revenge" just likes to play the innocent

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
Very good story

It would have been better if the men she had sex with had been close to her age instead of much older. I rated it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hated it. I hate stories of intentional cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid

Never heard about STD's, unprotected sex with complete strangers, they are both idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The right thing to do.

She did the right thing and had a great time. She has nothing to feel guilty about and I bet their relationship got stronger. They both came back to each other after having sex with others. She accepted what he did and he should do the same. If he doesn't then he's not worthy of the love she has for him.

Anyone that doesn't agree with what they did shouldn't be reading these stories.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Just like a woman

She has already set a date with Lori for next year. And will meet up with her before that. And I bet she will find a way to keep her hubby from going with her.

I will also bet she starts making sure she controles everthing he does, and she will start taking on lovers but will make sure he does not get any new pussy and soon she will start cutting him off so she can control him even more.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
too much

her actions were more than "revenge sex" especially as she was already planning on repeat performances.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
i fucking hate

These assholes that comment and add things that are not in line with the personalities in the story. Accept the story as written and move on. You want a different ending? Write your own story.

shvg65shvg65almost 9 years ago
She plans to cheat

By keeping Lori's telephone number and planing to get together ether next year or early she is planing to cheat on her husband. After all her husband only had sex once. She has already had sex four times. If he finds out, he will be very mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not worth commenting other than

She's a cheating slut and he's a worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
obvious

He gave wife free pass to cheat on him which she immediately did

His is a lie full of her adventures untilhe wises up and divorces her i doubt she willmind

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) Good stuff

The WIFE is a KEEPER.

Both her husband and her past and future lovers are born under a lucky star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Fight the cuc patrol

Great story- a 5 to help offset the insecure anons who like to read all the stories and feel scandalized. Morons.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Beautiful

The style is crisp and straightforward without being clinical or dry. You're a good storyteller. The sex scene with Lori is tender and erotic and I liked both characters quite a lot. Sex between women is exciting for me but isn't usually right in my wheelhouse. You converted me- this was hot!

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Liked the story.

Made a comment but my phone ate it. Too hard to type on phone. Gave you 5* again.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Well written

Very good writing. Thanks for avoiding the "cockold" concept which drives me nuts.

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
Potential repercussions..............

Husband slept with one woman and gave wife a free pass for her Las Vegas visit to make up for it.

She sleeps with 2 men she knows nothing about, and one woman who clearly is promiscuous. Not a condom in site for the men... or the woman - despite vaginal and anal penetration swapping dildos.

Usually in these stories when the wife strays once and experiences some strange, she loves it and becomes a serial adultress.... in this one she DOESN'T like her first experience - so goes off to try someone else anyway.

The result of the free pass is three opportunities to catch an STD ...... and she doesn't mention it to her husband....... and she promises to do it again next year .....and meet up again with her lady friend before then!

Apart from those points that presage a doomed marriage it was a nice little story!?!?

Not sure whether to give it 5 or 1

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Bad Move

Hubby opened a door that he shouldn't have and he will regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What if this adventure made her realize that she has an itch Brent cannot scratch? And it’s an itch no man can scratch?

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
5*

Well written. Glad to see the comments opened. Pay no attention to the Southern Baptists.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Good writing.

Although, for a woman who never thought of cheating on her husband, it was a very short journey to slutsville. I realize it's only a story, and fiction, but has to be somewhat believable too. She didn't waste any time, nor seemed to have any guilt from basically jumping into bed with the first man she met who was interested. So much for loyalty. She paid him back over and over and then made plans to keep paying him back in the future. I'm pretty sure her actions were not what he expected.

Your writing flowed very easily and the dialog was smooth. It was the "keeping the secret" part that bothered me the most. If you were having a hard time telling him about your exploits, maybe you shouldn't have had them! A 4 for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! The story is both EROTIC & REALISTIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An Asshole Gives Her a Hall pass

More shitty people cheating. So now the dumb cunt has fucked two other guys and gotten it on with another woman. That will do a world of good for the tightness of her marriage!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
A different take on conference scenario

I liked it a lot. The reader felt her excitement. I liked that not once did she think of what she was doing as revenge. I would liked a-little more detail about her adventures. I think in the end she is really grateful for Brent’s encouragement.

A 4 star rating.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
A Sad Story

Neither spouse was committed to their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting and mostly realistic ... but

It seems that many writers of this genre have a poor knowledge of the facts of reproductive equipment:

“His load was so big and filled my mouth so fast I couldn't do anything with it. It was way too much for me to swallow.”

From Wikipedia: The volume of semen ejaculate varies but is generally about 1 teaspoonful or less. A review of 30 studies concluded that the average was around 3.4 milliliters (mL), with some studies finding amounts as high as 5.0 mL or as low as 2.3 mL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How did Brent do?

I'd guess he had a much better time.

STI clinic time I think for both, and an honest heart to heart discussion on where to now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A sex story and a love story, two in one!

★★★★★ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it, gave you a 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-).

This is a multifaceted story.

It is both EROTIC & TRUE TO LIFE.

This is a self-discovery story and even a coming-of-age story (many people, including yours truly, become fully mature only in their mid to late 30s.)

Brent loves his wife not only 'truly madly deeply' but also 'selflessly and unconditionally'. I like to think that Brent wants his wife to find her true self.

Lesbian love scenes are hot!

:)

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, 04/13/21

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚- (5-)

gp302gp302almost 3 years ago
Disappointing finish.

Need to explore relationship after this adventure.

270498270498over 2 years ago

OMG! such an amazing and true story. Not those cliche scenes of big cocks and tasty cum and better sex. Good plot of discovering pleasure with the same sex. I guess all women want to try this but don't get a chance suitable enough to explore. Great work! 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start - introduction & potential - but no seduction. She was just too easy to fool around. I would have preferred she was more reluctant and needed to be seduced, but still an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hubby cheats with one woman and wifely gets 2 men and a woman... What a slut...

One can only hope that she gives him a hall pass when he's got a week long conference in Vegas. Of course after this she's always comparing Brent to her lovers and he comes up short... Having tasted other men she continues to slut around -- since it's so exciting and gets her so wet.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

nothing out of the ordinary just a '3' from me. Do not tell Brent about your adventures, he may find them amusing in the first instant but over the next few months he may begin to imagine all sorts of scenarios, some which may not be to his liking; and then they fester.

RusticRoadhog1867RusticRoadhog1867about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Some folk seem to get way to bent out of shape about it. Condoms, cheats, yada yada. It's a story, not the bible. Chill people. Enjoy it for the erotic story it was. That's my take anyway. Thanks for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this story seemed inconsistent at best. The way the wife was initially described as not interested in another guy or cheating and then fucking everything in sight including a woman, seemed so implausible as to make the story unenjoyable for me. No thought of husband. No desire to cheat beforehand and no guilt on the flight home.

This one was not worth my time.

~Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read. I really don't enjoy the stories where people hurt their partners and there was none of that here. My only complaint, and it is a common one, is that the story needs much better proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ♡♡♡♡♡-)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5-(*****-)!

I can relate to all stories where the wife's job requires business travel with overnight stay at least 10 times a year.

My wife had such a job. When she was offered the position, we thoroughly discussed it berween us.

WE STAYED HAPPILY MARRIED.

Believe it or not my wife changed to the better. Her self esteem improved considerably. The same goes for her self confidence. She was much better in bed, she really enjoyed sex.

When I asked her if she ever strayed, her answer was "Yes, I strayed only once. I will tell you more about that some other time. You told me it would be OK with you."

"A number of guys were hitting on me but I politely told them thay were waisting their time."

I asked her what was special about him she said "hi was an Alpha specimen."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5- (*****-)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, from what i understand, Brent has a drunken hookup, but she has a week of fucking whoever? How is that fair?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Give ‘em an inch and they take a mile. Brent has a drunken one night stand and his cheating whore of a wife fucks multiple men and a woman every day she’s separated from him. 1 star. If she really loved her husband, she would have shown integrity and fidelity and kept her vow by not spreading her legs and allowing multiple men into her body, in spite of Brent giving her permission to step out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous