All Comments on 'A Contractor's Unpaid Invoice Ch. 02'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CucksubUKCucksubUKalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Amazing story can't wait to hear more and see if Jane has to pay to!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why was this not in the gay section? 99% of the story is about gay sex.

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

I love it do much I'm not going to pay my contractors and hope I get treated the same way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a bad story

I would love to read more of this poor boy's life being taken over and made to do many other things both outside and in different places!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit that is definitely the hottest way of payment for anything!!!I ho!!!pe you add to it soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did I got this straight?

She's requested last minute notice to be at a bar, monday at noon!

Get at bar on time, chat and drink with friends, starting to get arouse!

Go in a private room for privacy by the back ends of the bar, and then she strips, bj and licks!

She passes out for three hours, talk a little bit and has to leave the bar, which is now crowded!

The crowded bar makes her realize that it's friday afternoon, six o'clock!

I know that time passes fast when you are having fun, but up to that extend, the slut must really have had a blast!

TJStewartTJStewartover 1 year ago

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES