All Comments on 'A Creamy Fantasy Comes True'

by dirty_husband

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievable True Story

A newbie at this site and he starts as a cuckboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Supersexy - Keep on writing!

Just read your story and I was amazed, that it is your first here. Please keep on writing!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

If this was a real life experience, it didn't seem like it because it was poorly written. Someone with this kind of marriage won't stay married for long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fiancesnot true

not true

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This character is a very bad person.

His wife cheats, so he moves in with friends, seduces the wife and gets her to leave her husband and then whines when she is unfaithful to him? And that was the first paragraph! I just couldn't read any further. This is not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Its funny, you have a group of people who know that author's here write about their true stories and fantasies or what readers ask for and then bitch and condemn those same stories ! Grow up, you all know this is an adult website for these types of stories; if it bothers you then quit reading them.

This story was setup reasonably well, was arousing, about a couple who agreed to share his wife and then how they fulfilled their fantasy together. Please write another chapter about how much this boosted their feelings and if Erik will be back. Thanks !

amorous2amorous2over 11 years ago
well written

I enjoyed it and hope you continue to write. Been said many times by others on this site and I agree, I don't understand the stupid hate mail when its obvious what the story is about. Why did they continue to read it. And it doesn't lead to divorce, for many it enhances their sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IF you write another chapter

Post it in FETISH, this is not a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This 'true' non man is fucked up. His first wife fucks someone else so he leaves her..he then fucks another mans wife and she leaves her husband for him then to top it all he wants/needs to be a willing cuckold and is desperate to eat another mans shit. Then when the bitch says about pulling a train he agrees and looks forward to eating more shit. How fucked up can anyone possibly be even worse are the 'readers' that defend these bullshit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm a real man

Not like you, you closet homosexual cuck boy. If that was me I would have cut my first wife off without a cent and beat the crap out of the guy she fucked, because I'm a man, and I know what love is. It's unforgiving and narrow, and faithful under the threat of force. There is no room in human relations for any variation other than what I think. You are a loser. I read these stories and over-criticize them after I get get off, and call the authors names.

Hey! Look it me! I said something! I'm important! Pay attention to me and my empty life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super hot

Loved it. Wish it was me cleaning my wifes cunt after she is a woman with another guy. Oh and by the way i am a man even if id like to lick cleanup after a hung dude and my woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked the story and you spent some time writing it!

The story was realistic and not full of errors. I had a few married gf/s over the years and had some of their hubbys watch us fuck. I remember the first one that ate his wife after I fucked her. It turned me on big time!! She degraded and humiliated him while he suctioned on to her vulva to extract my semen. I loved the whole scene of her "making" him eat her and her instructions on what she wanted him to do. My obvious excitement only made her more aggressive with him. We had several more trysts later on and he ended up sucking my stiff, spurting dick while she laughed at him...LOL!! It WAS funny...for sure!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
Sexy post!

Thank you sharing this very sexy post. You did a nice job of capturing that wonderful combination of the lack of jealously coupled while observing and particpating with your favorite other as they enjoy another person sexually. That you detailed narrator's previous feelings of jealousy when betrayed highlighted the differences between emotional and physical fidelity.

Nice job overall. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstandingly perverted and cock-hardening piece of work!

What a nasty dirty perfectly wonderful fuck story! The author almost had to have had the experience he wrote about to be able to detail it as thoroughly as it was done. That should be made into a "short subject" for late nite TV!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tired of negative comments

Author, is there any way for you to delete all these nasty, negative comments from the Taliban members here?

The story was good, though a little over-the-top, but this is all fantasy so nothing wrong with that. Please keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Quickly written, poorly edited

In the first paragraph or two, it becomes clear that the story is clear for the author, so it MUST be for the readers...wrong! Couple Aa divorce and HubbyA moves in with couple Bb. A steals b away from B, but then b gets together with B for a quickie (but maybe it was a with B...but probably not!) The reason for the quickie is that b wants A to break up with her, but they don't - not much reason for any of this ... probably a pretty decent (as in 'really indecent') story hidden in first paragraphs...Pity!

The rest of the story details the difficulty of getting a creampie (a clean creampie, thank goodness!) into b, A's fiancée! (never figured it would be THAT difficult, who KNEW?)

If this writer had used a good editor, this tale might have been a keeper (yeah, the 'initiator cuck' crowd would have one-bombed the crap out of it, but 'it coulda bin uh contendah!') Just a few questions like 'exactly WHO did this, and was it before or after THIS?' would have cleared up a lot of ambiguities.

2.23 = 2*

WildinPAWildinPAover 11 years ago
Good job

I'm looking forward to reading more of your submissions.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
That was

disgusting! And so very, very exciting! Nicely written, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot

Great story. Can't wait to hear about her taking more guys in the next story.

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpover 11 years ago
Keep em coming.

Hot story. Our fantasy is for another guy to eat my wife's cream pie after I have filled it. We liked the way you used the guy then sent him home. We to remove any drama. Glad to see that you were also worried about hygiene and cleanliness.

kyron99kyron99over 11 years ago
LW, not Fetish

@anon - the owners of this site updated the description of the Loving Wives section, clarifying that it is indeed for sharing stories.

eat it and weep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such trash equals and deserves 1*

"I told her that my ultimate fantasy was to have someone fuck her, cream inside her tight pussy, and then for me to go down on her and clean up the mess and make love to her after."

I stopped reading after that because it was written by a sick person in need of therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How sad for you that you get off on being humiliated and disrespected by the one that claims to 'love' you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

Hot story. Got off to a shaky, somewhat confusing start but finished up great. I gave it a 4, some grammar and punctuation errors but overall pretty good. Got me hard and that's what counts.

Haters, if it ain't your thing, then don't read it and then shit on the subject matter. Get a life, it doesn't do anything but make you look piteously small and magnify your own shortcomings (pun intended).

dirty_husbanddirty_husbandover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! I understand this type of thing isn't for everyone, but I see that there are quite a few of you out there that get off on it like I do.

Since this happened, we were happily married, and for my birthday this year - she decided to make my fantasy come true again with a local, discrete and healthy man who has fucked her on a regular basis ever since.

Sharing my wife has been a great experience and it's enhanced our relationship tremendously and keeps things interesting.

I'll try and find the time to write another story about one of her recent encounters and upload it here.

Thanks again for the comments - it was my first story and submission ever and it's satisfying to know that some people enjoyed it almost as much as I did experiencing it first hand!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
creampie lover

Loved the story, especially the ending when she told him to clean up their combined cum. We are very happily married, both 3rd time for 10 years, have kids. Are solemates & both bi. We have had several lovers fill her with cum over the years & 5 also love eating her pussy after I creamed inside her. My favorite position is 69 with her on top, getting fucked while I suck her clit , then clean them both up. Very hot &tasty. Keep writing & I will be submitting some of our stories. Thanks again

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Took your life in your hands

What if she brought you home a nice social disease? Was it worth risking your life? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you very much for your time to share a fun story. I really appreciate it and please do nothing more than laugh at the people who have nothing better to do than go to a literotica website, find stuff they don't like and bash it to help them feel less insecure about their own sexuality. I really to appreciate it! and write more when you can :)

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story!

I enjoyed your story. Got me hot and horny.

I fantasize this is my wife, and me licking her hot cream filled pussy.

Thanks

Joe

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
Great time!

I hope that one day we get to read the newer stories!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

shang40shang40about 10 years ago

It is indeed a great pleasure to clean the cum filled pussy of wife, thanks to parag, my best friend and now lover or owner of my hindu brahmin wife. His 9"+ cocks gives her deepest pleasure with cupfull cum and to me bowl full creampie since her cum is added.

my dear cuck hubbies, give space to your wives to open their thighs for their Lovers to get most delicious dish on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Thought the writing was excellent read it right through but I thought you and her were a pair of shit bags for abusing the hospitality of your friend I'm sorry but cheating is the lowest form of life to me (my wife had done it and not told me so when I find out for sure she's history no matter how much I adore her)Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHATS SO HOT?

If you like to eat another guys cum, why don't you just suck his cock?

You could let the guy fuck your girl and pull out, then you could suck and swallow his load.

You might like your girl to suck your cock, while you suck his.

This way you both cum.

The next best thing could be your little princess could suck him off and when he cums in her mouth, she could snowball it to you. So you could swallow it.

At least your fiancée wouldn't feel like a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Anonymous wants the bad comments deleted. because it bothers him to be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How many people out there would think their wives would do this. Answer. All of them. Why do I say this. Well,look at the hos, the uniform lovers, marrying serial killers in jail,, bi, interracial. Who do they prefer as hairdressers. I want women out there to answer me. Which would you rather have? This man, or or another woman, if you was forced to choose. I would get tired of a bitch fucking around on me. I would want to make her feel degraded. I would find the closest men I know to fuck her. But they would have to keep it secret. Then I would tell her I paid them to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wished all the guys were gay like him, That way I would get all the women for myself. So you guys out there, dont complain, you can get the women, too. If you can find any left that hasnt been licked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He Anonymous, I'm going jerk off fantasizing that I'm filling you ass with my cum.

Hey Anonymous, Why are you even reading stories about topics you call "gay"? Seriously, you should stay in the child porn section of the web where you're more comfortable and skilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good one!

It took a while, but I talked my wife into letting my best buddy fuck her (if I could talk him into it!). Once she agreed, I talked with Mike, who I'd grown up with, and he was all for it! He'd always found my wife a hotty, although she was a year older than him in school.

Growing up, Mike had sucked my cock a few times. I enjoyed it, he enjoyed it, so who cares? This was a way of paying him back for watching him suck out and then swallow my sperm.

We set it up for a Saturday afternoon and my wife was hammered before he got there. Screwdrivers are her thing and she had four of them before Mike showed up. We sat around and talked a bit, then I got tired of waiting and told 'em, lets go fuck! I steered my drunken wife to our bedroom and Mike was right behind us. I made Juli do a strip tease, which she did awkwardly! Then I made her stand there naked while Mike inspected her skinny little body all he wanted. I let her know, he needed to see what it was he was about to sample!

They didn't waste any time. She laid down the instant he was undressed with his cock sticking straight up, it was about 5" long and fairly thin, but a big mushroom cap. He didn't mess around, but crawled between her legs and I heard her when he went in. I was all around, trying to look at it going in and out, but could hardly see anything. I stripped while I watched them and the next thing I know, Mike is pounding her and pulls my cock to his mouth! Juli watched while he sucked and stroked his own cock in and out.

He came before I did and didn't want to give up my cock. I pulled away and when he rolled off of her, I laid down and had Juli put her cunt hole right on my mouth. I was darn near choking with all the sperm running into my mouth, but spent the next half hour sucking Mike's cum back out. It was actually pretty exciting, more than I expected, because while Juli rode my face, Mike started sucking me! I was getting cum in one end and he sucked it out of the other. I came in his mouth twice before Juli was willing to dismount from my tongue.

Since then, we've done this at least twice per week. He fucks her, I get to watch and then clean her up. He gets to suck me and Juli has orgasm after orgasm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
creamy fun

I am glad that there are so many men that are manly enough to admit that they love sucking cum from their wives pussies and are even brave enough to let a guy stick his cock in their mouth and suck it till they get a load of cum. What cocksucking fun.O2ecf

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - not a LW story - they aren't married.

Second - the same problem that most of these have. Does he really have no pride or self respect? His girlfriend has shown herself to be a slut. She obviously doesn't love him and just as obviously doesn't care about her health or his health. What happens if she turns up pregnant? Is he still going to marry her and raise another man's child? How many diseases do you think she caught? If you're very lucky she can get rid of them with a shot. If you luck is average, she has something she'll never get rid of? You really want to suck that up? Basically the whole premise is just plan disgusting and stupid to boot. Even for a fictional fantasy story it's beyond nasty. No stars.

smcocksmcockabout 8 years ago
another mans cum

Nice story seems like alot of men have shared their wives and expierecnced a creampie from another man. I wish I could convience my wife to do another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Typo in story title was the first clue

Did you have anyone else read this before you submitted? I doubt it. I am assuming most are typos - or English is your second language. So many hard to enjoy the rest

The story title should be convince HER to

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Loved your story and how loving it was between you and your wife even as another man fucked her. I do think he should have been able to kiss her at least a couple times. To bad he didn't get her to orgasm as she was so close. But at least she did for you. nice. Hopefully it leads to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Queer

Perverts,we are so lucky that HIV has all of you in its crosshairs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking a used pussy

There is nothing more exciting than sliding your cock into a freshly fucked pussy, the feeling of his cum lubricating your cock is undoubtedly the most satisfying sex possible. I advise someone to try it before knocking it. It's a truely indescribable sensation.

rocky9993rocky9993over 5 years ago
That was HOT!

Always wanted my first wife to do this but she wouldn't.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What a cringey cuck and whore story. Cute as a Gila Monster's tonsils.

scottc543scottc543over 3 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story! You're a lucky man to have a woman willing to give you so much.

Why do people feel the need to insult others who happen to enjoy forms of sex and sharing different than their own? They must truly be miserable and want to inflict their misery on everyone else. Those ugly people need to get off of this website and stop bothering the rest of us.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER FUN HOT STORY

Wife sharing done correctly -- they discuss it together .. mutually agree on rules.. hubby is present and involved...both enjoy the pleasures together-- everything just as it should be done...why can't everyone story be like this..no fucking behind the back ..great story...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why leave

So being this was a fantasy with your fiancé that cheated with you while with her first, why did you leave your first wife because she cheated, I’m sure you were having fantasies like that when you were together. Instead of leaving why not just enjoy the creampies then. Also your fiancé isn’t so innocent, I mean she cheated on her first husband with you and I’m sure she had a lot of sex during her high school years. Don’t get me wrong I see nothing wrong with that but don’t claim she’s innocent, and since her first husband was also a friend you claim did you ever think he might have shared her with you himself. What I don’t get is why are there any rules when sharing your woman, I mean if you are going to let another man cum inside her and you are going to lick out the creampie, which I also enjoy then just let her enjoy all of the sex with another man

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 3 years ago

Soon Bad, yet soon good. Loved it and would love to live it

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Gave this one a rave, I'd like my wife to do that - makes me hard just thinking about it. I don't doubt I've had some hours later but never fresh and messy and she has never came out with what she does - or what might be in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another dumb Cuck! Would serve them right if she ended up knocked up with the other guy’s kid.🙄

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a dream come true. Nice story. I hope to one day share my bride like this. However video and pictures are a must. A+

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this story, but it barely gave name a hardon. I wanted to hear them, not just tell a story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

delightful, but they have opened Pandora's Box, and a new reality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous