All Comments on 'A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 06'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Poor flow to otherwise good writing, stupid soap opera games, wimp protag in clicked situation

We read them hoping there might be some kernel of interest, but it's another 98 pound weakling tale with Indian names.

I am seriously glad it works for you vyasya, but I doubt it will work for lots of others.

It just didn't give me anything to like or root for. Sorry I just didn't understand it.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Cuckold

Possibly your are 'The Best' in this Forum to write about cuckoldry , particularly in Indian scenario. Reader of Indian sub-continent are eagerly looking forward for your sexciting updates .

For them this is ultimate fulfillment of erotic enjoyment.

CONGRATS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

ignore the critics. I love the story and your writing. Please continue. Let the haters go elsewhere for there reading. Who needs them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

want more of it . please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot!!

very hot story.. keep writing .. also do finish the cuckolded by disgusting neighbour story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
real truth

pls pls continue the story, my penis was in peaks through whole of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4+)

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

This is a good story. Can you please continue and finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next part

Please write and upload the next partz

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Next chapter please

CrazyforlbCrazyforlbover 4 years ago
Next chapter please

Next episode please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this additional chapter. It was aptly subtitled “Welcome yet another beast!”

This chapter confirmed that Adwait is now an official ‘pussy eater’ and ‘semen guzzler”.

In only one night, he ate Ratan’s semen out of his future sister-in-law’s pussy. Plus, he ate Ratan’s semen out of his future bride, Nishma, twice. Wow, great story!

Now, everyone will expect him to fulfill that role which, is only natural for us cuckolds. My wife says that I’m a ‘tongue’ that walks on two legs and swallows other men’s semen like it was ice cream!

We especially enjoyed the following scene, “Nonchalantly she lifted my face and offered her lips to me. Her breath was intensely stale and reeking of semen, yet I found myself drawn to her. I kissed her fervently... I felt the effects of her stale breath; as the stench of semen permeated through my nostrils… Yet, I couldn't stop myself.”

OMG! That is hot. It is the “stench” of another man’s semen that really excites me. The worse my wife’s breath smells, the more I want to kiss her and lick the other man’s semen off her lips!

Also, we loved this scene from your story, "Honey," she softly whispered, "don't you want to taste it?" “She had been softly pushing on my shoulders right from the beginning but I learned about it now. "It is running down as we speak," she added and pushed me firmly.”

“I eagerly kneeled down and lifting her gown and nestled between her legs. She smothered me by pulling my head into her pelvis. Nishma moaned as soon as I slid my tongue into her disgusting, gaping hole. As she squeezed her vagina, loads of semen descended into my mouth.”

OMG! I remember the first time my wife’s first lover pushed down on my shoulders, and I dropped to my knees to ‘clean her up’. Her pussy was stretched out about the size of a beer can – it was awesome to see. She fed me at least 4 cups of his cum which, I swallowed. When I looked up both my wife and her lover were smirking at me!

This chapter set a new standard for Nishma (sex goddess) and Adwait (humiliated husband). Congratulations, cuckold!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES