A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are treating me like a slut," she whispered between her moans, "taking me in front of my husband."

"But he doesn't object," Ratan whispered back.

"He is nice and understands what the tradition demands but you shouldn't forget that you are just taking advantage of the situation. I am not betrothed to you."

"Yes I know," he said, "your mother-in-law hates me."

"Show some decency at least?" she teased.

"I have been waiting for this so long and so have you, so stop kidding yourself," he retorted.

"Are you sure, she approves?" asked Nishma tactfully.

"Do I care?"

Nishma had started to button up her blouse by that time and I saw him stuffing his stiff penis inside his trousers. When their eyes met again, there was a sense of longing for each other and Nishma pulled him for another kiss. She aggressively kissed him, sucking on his tongue and it just seemed that even Ratan was surprised to see her passion for him.

Soon I headed upstairs carrying the elder one. Reshma waited for me at the door of the bedroom and guided me towards his bed. As she tucked in him, she asked, "what took you so long?"

"I was looking for bedroom downstairs," I said, still fidgeting, over what may be happening downstairs. Nishma and Ratan had entered the house but didn't ascend the stairs, so they were in the downstairs bedroom. Reshma stepped closer to me and shushing me to keep quiet, she unzipped my trousers and fleshed out my rigid penis and grabbing in her hand, she lead me outside. Sensing that they were not in the living room downstairs, Reshma descended the stairs, with me in that awkward state tiptoeing behind her. We slowly headed to the back side of the house. There were three doors, one lead to the small yard outside and the other seemed like a bedroom and third one was perhaps another bedroom.

"Do you want to watch them?" she whispered. Her mildly stale breath hit me but she still was so alluringly attractive. She didn't even wait for me to answer as she opened the door to one of the bedrooms. I was a worried that she would lead me directly into the room where Ratan was taking her but she didn't. It was a dark room that looked like a store room. After cautioning me of the steps, she lead me inside that room and kissed me instantly.

"Promise me that you would always be her cuckold," she said.

"As long as we can continue our affair this way," I said, between the kisses. She immediately retreated and looked at me strangely. In the zero watt bulb light, I could clearly see that she wasn't amused by my words.

"It should as long as you observe your boundaries and don't let it inflate your ego," she retorted.

"If you don't let it get to your head, you could savor far more women than you had ever imagined."

"Now don't worry about me, focus on Nishma," she said and guided me to the spot from where I could peep inside the next room. Asking me to climb up the three steps, she urged me to remove the picture that was hanging on the wall. As expected, behind the picture there was a small peephole.

"Don't make any sound," whispered to me, "and please don't make a mess here."

She offered me a pair of earphones, so I could even hear the conversation inside. I peeped inside as soon as Reshma left the room.

Nishma was partly naked; her Saree was gone but her unbuttoned blouse was still on. Her breasts were crushed against his hairy chest as he aggressively kissed her. In the darkness, I massaged my penis as I witnessed the rawness of her mating with Ratan. Ratan's dark body contrasted beautifully against Nishma's. Even though Nishma was a big bodied woman and dwarfed me, she seemed insignificant before Ratan. If there was a perfect example of a breeding bull then it had to be him. Although he was only 8-9" taller than her, he was twice as heavy. Nishma and Ratan were mesmerized by each other; the lust they harbored for each other finally found a vent. They were practically mauling each other while kissing voraciously. Nishma's hand seemed to be caressing his penis but since their bodies were glued, I couldn't make it out.

After making out for what seemed like 5 minutes or so, Nishma turned her attention to him while he took a backseat. They were still standing for some reason, perhaps 4 feet from my location. Nishma kissed his neck and continued kissing downwards until she honed in on his chest. She latched onto his nipples just the way he seemed to have done it. Ratan enjoyed it as she nibbled and suckled on his teat. It resembled a breast more than a man's chest but it didn't matter to Nishma. Ratan moaned and groaned as she roughly played with his nipples. Nishma's other hand was inside his underwear, gently stroking his penis. Judging by the size of the tent it made, it had to be huge; perhaps even bigger than Uncle's. I didn't have to wait for too long as Nishma kneeled in front of him and pulled down his underwear.

It looked humongous and utterly black. It dwarfed even Nishma's large palm and fingers. Nishma was enthralled by it; she carefully inspected it for a few moments and then eagerly sucked on the knob. Only moments later, Nishma tried to swallow his penis by pushing down aggressively. Ratan's stiff penis was ready to explore the depths of her mouth. He held her face and pushed in as much as he could. Nishma panicked and for a brief moment she allowed him to hold on before slowly retreating; smiling nervously at her inability to take it all in. Ratan was not interested in much of it and guided her to the bed.

"Take it easy Bahuji," she whispered to him. Bahuji meant elder brother-in-law in our language.

Nishma nervously spread her legs and let Ratan nestle between them. Nishma's groan confirmed that he didn't take much time in penetrating her. Nishma gasped for air as he bottomed into her with no effort. Her reaction, nevertheless, gave away that she was a virgin. She was in pain as the breeding bull pinned under his full weight. He started stroking her slowly and in a few minutes, she seemed to be enjoying it. The actual intercourse was surprisingly short; just the way I witnessed my Uncle screw my sister-in-law. Nishma was eager to see it finish. She quickly inspected the bedsheet and finding it stained in her blood or semen spots, she rushed to the bathroom to clean up. I visualized a gaping hole instead of her regular tight lips but didn't have the chance to see it. The old sloth collapsed next to her and seemed to be dozing off instantly. Nishma hurriedly walked in with a wet rag and cleaned the spots. She then returned to clean his shrunk penis that was bathed in their juices. Even in that shrunken state, it looked ominous.

Nishma looked at her brother-in-law lovingly as he snored. Nishma visited the bathroom once again and after a few minutes, having freshened up, she returned. This time she slept next to him, laying her head on his chest. I anticipated much more chemistry between the two. They soon dozed off. Still, I was pleased with Nishma's choice. Physically speaking I preferred him over my Uncle but there was surreal feeling when my Uncle made out with her - nothing could satisfy my cuckold tendencies more. They both were similarly endowed; my Uncle's looked bigger on him due to his own stature. Age was on Ratan's side but I wasn't sure if 5-6 years made much of a difference. I headed out.

Reshma was still in the living room, reading a magazine. She smiled as I entered the room. She beckoned me towards her and asked me to switch off the light. Switching the light off, I silently sat next to her.

"Are you ok?" she asked. Her hand crept into my lap. My penis that had moderately shrunk back started re-inflating again. I turned to face her and pushed myself towards her. She leaned back and stopped me from kissing her by pushing back on my chest.

"Adwait," she said, looking into my eyes. Her lips only a few inches from mine. Faint light emanating from kitchen allowed us to see each other and yet give us sufficient cover in the darkness.

"You seem to have misunderstood your role."

"What?" I said, sitting back.

"Don't get me wrong," she said in her soft voice, laying her hand again in my lap and gently caressing my bulge.

"You have chosen a life of servitude," she said.

"You shouldn't romance young and beautiful women; especially the ones that are strongly tethered to alpha males," she added, giving my bulge a good squeeze.

My hormones were in an overdrive and whatever Reshma said felt as if it were god's gospel for me.

"Come let me teach you," she said as she tugged on me. Reluctantly I stood up whilst she just scooted forward. I felt for a moment that she would unzip me and take my penis in her mouth but I should have known better. She pulled me down until I kneeled before her.

"You understand it don't you?" she asked, gently caressing my cheek. I dived in and licked her as if it was a fresh delicacy only served for me. Reshma's allure hadn't still worn off. I relished her distended vulva very much. Reshma didn't need to orgasm; so, she just urged me to suckle on it. After several minutes, Reshma started talking; essentially coaching me on how to handle my life with Nishma.

"Listen Adwait," she started.

"Ratan's influence is not good. Nishma is besotted by him and will allow him to impregnate her."

"Such dark skinned kids will not be well received."

"I thought you were supportive of this?" I asked.

"Ratan is only trouble for your family."

"You must have already realized that she is a pampered child. Most of her needs and wants were met even before she ever uttered them.

"Sexually, she has been active since her teen years; not actual intercourse but there were several men who tried to molest her. And several she willing allowed to molest.

"You may not have seen as many pricks as many she would have tasted."

"Really?"

Reshma smiled and guided my head back to her pussy.

"Sexually she is promiscuous and easily drawn to dominating characters - as long as they are moderately equipped and have the desired traits, she will mate with them."

"But Reshma, I thought," I interrupted, "she was only honoring the tradition."

"So, they all say," she said.

"Essentially they are just sluts, who are willing to spread their legs for any alpha male."

"All they need is a considerate husband, who can overlook their transgressions and support their whims and fantasies."

"Ratan is bad choice though," she added.

"She may have feelings for him and it is better not to indulge him. Besides, your Uncle seems to be approved by your family."

"Nishma won't listen to you," she continued, "if you tell her directly."

She scooted forward and lifted her legs. I understood her subtle request and tongued her anus. For a moment, I wondered if she was clean but when all I smelled was a mild musky odor, I was relieved. I wondered how much of abuse her sphincter muscles had taken.

"Adwait you have chosen to have a wife, who will be constantly on the lookout for well-endowed males," she continued her monologue.

"The best option you have is to lead her to your Uncle as often as you can; perhaps even stay at their place."

"He should be able to satisfy her needs," she continued, "and once she becomes pregnant a few times, her libido should subside."

"Does she fancy him?"

"Not as much as she fancies Ratan but she will allow him to impregnate her," she said.

"He should also have ample time for her and I presume he may also relish cuckolding his favorite nephew," she added with a smile.

"She may need a little variety every now and then and for that you can take Ratan's or my father-in-law's help."

"Your father-in-law?"

"Yes, she has a thing for him," she said, squirming in pleasure. My licking had been leisurely but I had been gradually increasing the tempo. Reshma finally started inching towards her orgasm. Her words weren't coherent anymore and soon she hit a crescendo. Reshma was happy to experience my tongue once more. She thanked me cursorily before getting up to tidy herself up. Sauntering into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water and after gulping some of it offered it to me.

"Do think about what I said," she said as gulped down some water. I nodded.

"Don't exhaust yourself; take some rest," she urged as she ascended the steps to her bedroom. I waited for her to leave before, shamelessly, tiptoeing back to my original hiding spot. Back into my saddle, I peeped inside to find that second session had just begun. Ratan still seemed to be asleep but restless Nishma was reviving him by gently kissing his genitals. Ratan's semi-inflated penis conveyed that she was successful in re-igniting his interest. Nishma delicately lathered every part of his genitals with her saliva and after what seemed like a few minutes, she finally took the knob of his penis in her mouth. Gently swirling her tongue around and suckling on it, she brought his equipment back to life. After couple of minutes, Ratan whispered to her something. I had forgotten to put on my headphones; I seemed to have misplaced them in the living room. Nishma moved to him and started kissing him. Moments later she straddled his waist and aligned his penis against her opening. With moderate difficulty she was able to push it all the way in; once again I heard her gasp for air as she did it. I could hear them but the sound was faint.

After allowing a few immature attempts of hers to ride in a cowgirl position, he pulled her aside and urging to be on her fours, he took her from behind. Nishma let out a grunt as he bottomed into her with one push. Ratan then started his marathon fucking and Nishma's moans went through the roof. Without any headset, I could hear her moan and groan as he furiously fucked her. She had perhaps shuddered with her first orgasm within minutes after Ratan started it. When it became unbearable, she collapsed forward but he continued with his onslaught. Nishma's whimpering continued and eventually with his long and slow strokes she seemed to stabilize.

Ratan had covered her just as a stallion covered a mare. Surprisingly, she was able to manage his weight, despite the fact that she carried more than half his weight. Ratan was in ho hurry and continued his ploughing with utmost disregard to Nishma's comfort. If at all, his attention was riveted to Nishma's sounds. Nishma's grunts conveyed a mixture of both pleasure and pain but as time progressed she seemed to inch towards her second orgasm. Her guttural moans confirmed it. Ratan increased his tempo; Nishma pushed back with all her might to control his strokes after pushing on her hands, effectively pinning her down. Nishma whimpered with her second orgasm at the ten minute mark. This should have served as a punctuation for Ratan but after a brief respite he resumed his stroking again.

Nishma tried to dissuade him again but Ratan didn't pay any attention to her and continued and soon she was getting into it again. This time Nishma thoroughly enjoyed; she moaned incessantly during this phase and it just seemed it would never end. Around the twenty-minute mark, Nishma showed signs of orgasming again. This time, however, it wasn't as intense but she seemed to finally synchronize it with Ratan's climax.

Both Nishma and Ratan were finally busy catching their breaths but that sloth was still laying on top of her. Finally, after another minute or so, she pushed him off. A deep sigh from her eventually conveyed how much of weight was lifted off her. She laid in the same position, with her legs played and rump perfectly exposed. It was still dark but I could imagine her pussy lips spread open vulgarly. I felt the urge to relieve myself but somehow I didn't think it would have been the right thing to do.

Nishma lay there almost lifeless for a few minutes. I saw Ratan nudging her, trying to wake her up. Lazily, she turned around and faced the sloth, who once again had dozed off. She lay there for a few moments silently before getting up and looking at his spent penis. And then she leaned forward and picked up his shrunk sausage that still looked sizeable and inserted it into her mouth. She gradually cleaned up his penis and even sucked onto his sacs. I was wondering if she was preparing him for yet another session. After a couple of minutes, I realized that they were finally wrapping up their session. I was feeling sleepy, so thought of heading out.

Out in the living room, I turned towards the kitchen to get some water. Exhausted by the experiences for one evening, I thought of sleeping blissfully. Everything started falling in perspective; credit was due to Reshma. She helped me understand my inadequacies; it always helps when another person elaborates on it. My fascination for junoesque women and my small stature only meant a celestial mismatch. A normal woman's pussy is about 3 - 3 ½ inches deep and due to its inherent flexibility and the desire to feel fuller and richer orgasms, she can accommodate a penis twice as long and as wide as 3 inches. A large woman such as Nishma can easily accommodate a penis 8-10 inches long and perhaps as wide as 3 ½ to 4 inches. How could an average husband quench her hunger with a penis just shy of 5 inches? Keeping aside the mismatch in the dimensions, simply matching her libido itself would have been a challenge for me; may be I was pessimistic in my evaluation but the truth was certainly not very far from it.

Ever since our visit to my Uncle's place, I had envisioned Nishma taken by men who lusted for her and had the necessary character and physical strength to pleasure her. The more they openly flirted and courted her in my presence, the more I wanted her to be their slut. Nature would not have it any other way. Just the way that dog didn't care for my presence and tried to mount Nishma, I felt these men disregarded my presence altogether and pursued her. Don't they deserve to mate with her? Especially, when I never put forward any sort of resistance. Even the dog was better; he certainly asserted his right to mate with her. What could have been more humiliating than that? If Nishma chose the dog over me, her husband. The dog was certainly well-endowed and definitely had the necessarily virility to court her frequently. And if that's not enough, a dog's tongue is made for licking, so even in that department I was defeated.

As I gulped the glass of water, my mind was strategizing on the best way to orchestrate my life with Nishma. Reshma wanted me to steer Nishma away from Ratan. Nishma had bonded with Ratan to her dismay and if I was right, she had feelings for him. Still Nishma was nothing but a sex crazed woman, so I thought my Uncle could as well fit the bill. He was not in Ratan's leagues but equipment wise, he seemed to be a good match. This realization, however, had stunned and appeased me. Ratan was the size of an american football player while my Uncle was the size of an ordinary middle class, Indian man. Yet the specimen that my Uncle sported was extraordinary. He was couple of inches shorter than me, which essentially meant that Nishma would tower over him but there was no doubt that she would love to be impaled by his massive equipment. And then there was the chemistry between my Uncle and her that seemed to be simply absent between Nishma and Ratan. This had given me a new hope. Nishma wanted me to be her cuckold and even though I had constantly felt humiliated by her treatment, deep down I understood that perhaps it was something I desired; Nishma was only enacting it. On one end, I wanted him to take my place in our bedroom and on the other end, I wanted to thrash him for cuckolding me. More often than not, I found myself on the former side, surrendering my rights to him. This is what the tradition would have demanded. I wondered if conveying this to Nishma in a subtle manner would do the trick.