A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I turned to head upstairs, I found Nishma walking into the Kitchen. She was surprised by my presence, so late in the night. It was dark, except for the small light in the kitchen that faintly illuminated the place. She looked at me nervously, ashamed of her selfish action. Even in that darkness, I was looking for signs of content on her face. She looked tired; there seemed to be a sense of relief, if anything at all. Her face was red from all the exertion and there were several red marks on her chest. She was practically naked under her nightgown; her boobs drooped gracefully. As I stepped closer to her, she gave me a nervous smile but when I swiftly took her in my arms, she let out a sensuous moan. I nuzzled into her neck and she hugged me lovingly. The stench of semen hit me. It was much stronger and by now I had also learned to identify it. Nonchalantly she lifted my face and offered her lips to me. Her breath was intensely stale and reeking of semen, yet I found myself drawn to her. I kissed her fervently but Nishma preferred a rather slow, delicate kiss. As we settled into a rather languid kiss, I felt the effects of her stale breath; as the stench of semen permeated through my nostrils, I soon learned that it wasn't what I had imagined in my fantasies. Yet, I couldn't stop myself.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked between the kisses. She put her arms on my shoulder and stroked my hair.

"I was in heaven," she quipped.

"Funny," I retorted, "he should have been in heaven." She giggled.

"Why are you risking it with Ratan?"

"Didn't you want me to?"

"To realize the tradition," I replied, "shouldn't you be with my Uncle?"

"Honey," she softly whispered, "don't you want to taste it?"

She had been softly pushing on my shoulders right from the beginning but I learned about it now.

"It is running down as we speak," she added and pushed me firmly.

I eagerly kneeled down and lifting her gown and nestled between her legs. Her pantie was wet with their mixed juices but carried strong odor of semen. She smothered me by pulling my head into her pelvis. The sticky substance rubbed onto my nose, lips and face. Nishma moaned as soon as I slid my tongue into her disgusting, gaping hole. When I meant a hole, there was literally a hole. As she squeezed her vagina, loads of semen descended into my mouth. It had a strong bitter taste and was far from my wild imagination. Even though it tasted disgusting, I still continued to lap it with vigor. It took me about five minutes to clean her of all his seed. She didn't really need much satisfaction but seemed content with my effort.

We both headed upstairs after that episode to our room. Nishma dozed off in no time but I needed relief. I pestered Nishma a few times but she rudely pushed me away. I tossed in the bed aimlessly as debauched thoughts of my wife's nasty affairs floated through my mind. I woke up to Nishma's slobbering mouth on my lips The fresh stench of semen made it clear that Nishma had visited Ratan once again. As soon as I was awake she straddled my face and fed the freshest creampie yet. Despite having cum half-a-dozen times in a day, he still had once again hosed her with his semen. I wasn't into this session as much as I was physically tired.

Nishma took a bath soon after that. It was still very early around 5:00 or so. Nishma wanted to reach home before anyone woke up and hence was making haste. We soon left from their place. Nishma was emotional and wanted to chat. We parked our car a few mins away from her home and spoke.

"Adwait," she pleaded, "I am very sorry for making you go through this ordeal."

"You must have realized that I would be a slut no matter what," she continued.

"Do you really want to lead this kind of life?"

Nishma was suffering from guilt conscience; just as I doubted whether I seriously wanted to be cuckolded, she doubted herself but not as often. Nishma was satiated with sex and hence seemed to be thinking straight but for me my dick was still doing the calculations.

"Nishma," I said, "for better or worse god has brought us together."

"I am letting fate decide for us now!"

She looked at me lovingly but didn't say anything.

"You were saying something about Ratan last night?" she said after some thought.

"I just thought that you should bond with Uncle instead of him," I mumbled. Nishma was taken by my proposal. Her smug look and sense of anticipation returned.

"You think so?"

I nodded. Nishma was quiet. It still was dark but we could see that faint rays of sun had started illuminating the sky on the far end of horizon. After few pensive minutes of silence, she said, "Your Uncle isn't looking for a fuckmate; he is looking for a wife."

In truth, it would have been better to have Ratan as our alpha but then there was a danger of Nishma having feelings for him. I wasn't entirely sure at that time but felt that this was more dangerous than simply losing your wife in the bedroom to another male. My Uncle would have taken her as his mistress, so Nishma's realization didn't dent my resolve.

"He maybe looking for a mistress," I corrected her.

"You are right," she said, looking at me, "Ratan is bad omen for us. But I had to do this; at least once!"

"We can carefully handle Ratan but not his father. He will accost your wife with utter disregard to your presence."

"Do you fancy him?"

There was a faint smile on her face as she rolled her tongue inside her mouth from one cheek to another. She contemplated playfully on how to respond to me; her eyes moving from me to the scenery above.

"You like him, don't you?" he asked.

"Do you know Adwait," she said, "why I fancy your Uncle?"

"It's because he reminds me of him; perhaps a little younger version of him."

After some more thought, she once again tried to warn me by saying, "Adwait I love you but these men..."

"They will no let you enjoy my youth," she exhaled.

"That's why I think, we should not indulge these men but only my Uncle. Spend more time at their place; away from this world."

"And you think that would alter your fate?" she said, looking at me intently.

"No but it would be on my terms..."

"As they say, hope knows no reason," she murmured.

To be contd...