All Comments on 'A Cuckold Prescription'

by Newlycucked

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Roger...

Roger was a player...he would never want a cheater for himself...He will prefer that she stay married and he can fuck her with no strings attached...I think Roger was stupid (not his scene) to cum in her...I don't think he will want a child from a cheating woman...Is he prepared to have her and a child to live wiith him, seeing all his freedmon go away? I don't think so...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Closet Homo

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So...

Just a prelude to setting up a series of stories about a happy cuck.

With her looks and his inadequacies, a real man would have sat her down, told her he loved her but could never be the physical man she needed and suggested a friendly divorce. Sad...sure BUT, he couldn't take care of things and being a realist...well?

Anyway, I guess our author is either a blatant cuck or one in a closet...we'll see!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it and felt it showed the issues with this type of relationship!

gave it a 5 for pissing off dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only 28 years old...

...overweight, diabetic, and severe ED? Don't sweat having your wife fuck around, dude. You'll be dead before your 40th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hubby Should Go Get Himself a Boyfriend

That's where he's headed A bottom gay boy.No need to use useless equipment and the wife surely wants nothing to do with him. Totally disrespected and humiliated. Time to move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So funny, you guys, and gals, who like this shit.

Probably a nice break from your rape and animal fucking movies. But thanks for reminding us that there are still freaks out there who need to be watched out for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm he is still there, why? they are still alive, why?

stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic but granted others with the same illness will love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Liked the build-up but not the outcome. Still the authors name tells you what to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He should of taken a chair to Rogers head the first time he stepped out of line with his hands. The verbal shit should of been handled verbally but aggressive. As soon as that dick invited her over for cleaning he was planning to fuck her and that is when I would've put a stop to it. After this her fucking him and telling him this is the only way he gets hard is when he should've doubled teamed her with him and left her dirty pig ass there with him because the slut is a lost cause now

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 9 years ago
You're driving the Anonies crazy - keep writing!

I thought the situation was interesting and the characters believable. I do think the pacing was slow - once she cleaned Roger's house twice, I thought: enough, already with the cleaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
same ole same old

we hate to say it but they need to have a whimp section away from loving cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sure. right. uh-huh.

get help for your mental disorder

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Yeah, hubby was a wimp...but the outcome was predictable.

I knew he would wear Brittney down and dump his sperm in her married cunt. But hubby should have never let her gone to his house in the first place, if he was a man. However, as a sufferer of ED due to high BP medicines, I can sympathize with hubby.

Word usage and mistakes was terrible. I would have given it 5 *'s but only give it a 3 for all the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

for those of us who like this sort of thing.......amazes me how some people write bad comments about this style of life, think about it, they say they hate it so why did the morons read it in the first place. God some people are fucked up and its not the cuck!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Anyone who reads the title

and the screen name of the author

and is then surprised by the content

deserves what they get

I just wish other authors had the courtesy to give such warning

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 9 years ago
Great start !

Hope this is only the first chapter fro Roger and Brittney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that was great

I love the way way he massaged her and rubbed his dick on her clit. She must have felt great. I would love to see my wife naked in the pool getting hugs with a naked man, getting a massage on her clit and and enjoying a good hard fucking like that. I think my wife would like it too l.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
didn't have to read this

to know it's crap-just reading the crowing of the cuckolds tells the story-1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH: ADMITTEDLY, MFM SITUATIONS TURN ME ON

I shared my wife once for 3 weeks & it was fun. We lived at the time in Yukon near Alaska. I good, good buddy of mine was there on business for a months. My wife & him wrre getting along very well, too well. He was freshly divorsed. She asked me for permission to have sex with him. Yes she had noticed that her flirting with him turns me on.

She stayed with me.

Later on back in Toronto she had several flings and a 2-year affair with a VP of the company where she worked. Our marriage survived all of that.

The fact she was fucking her big boss was turning me on very, very much. She told me she was eeady to stop it if i want it. I told her, "I do not want to lose you & i still love you... just don't leave me... the rest is OK... you know me."

It's been years ago. We are still married. OMG my wife LOVED to FUCK. I got my fair share.

I know i am strange, to put it mildly, but it takes all kinds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there are some strange little men that read this shit.

But whatever floats your little boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anybody really that dumb?

You're going to divorce the slut. You have been taking video with your phone right? It will make getting rid of her cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that dumb

and college degree HUH I just cannot believe this sad 1 star

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

When I get married, I want an Alpha male to fuck and breed the woman I love. I want us to worship his glory-cock together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick little fuck.

I am sure she already has left you, what a fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
STUPID CUCK

Roger and Brittany conned Sid they had been at it all the chances they had, the screen in the bedroom was their ploy to see if he went with it.

STUPID BOY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Another well told story of the wife being taken by a better man.

You certainly have a knack of raising the stakes and temperature of these wife/stud relationships. These types of story keep many of lit's readers enthralled and just as many scribbling away their undignified comments. The whole theme of these relationships is that a wife can enjoy her sexual encounters with a stud far better than hubby, as the stud is better equipped to provide for her with sexual expertise and size needed to satisfy her. In every other social interaction, she is more than happy with her husband, so it makes sense for the "wife sharing" situation to occur.

Keep the stories coming, this is a good example of a realistic wife-sharing story told in a very believable way. And by adding massage to the storyline it is even more likely to be true as women adore men who can give a good sexual massage.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Stories

These cuck stories always being out the most precious comments. Do these people really think any sane person would believe their ramblings?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

God that was horrible. Another worthless wimp loving the thought of losing his wife to an Alpha male. ROFLMAO, you kids need more help than you realize you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say, this isn’t far off the mark, for me. I had my own health issues which affected the equipment, which were, hopefully, temporary. I am married to a younger, highly-sexed woman. I told her it would be okay to get it somewhere else, for a while. She tried to be discreet, but, hey, I’m her husband—I could tell when it happened, and it started getting the old motor going. When she realized what was happening, she made the connection and started teasing me while she fucked me, which of course made it worse: my brain now connected the best sex we had had in a long time with the details of her being fucked by another man. My wife has become a consummate cuckoldress, teasing, denying, fucking, and even (privately) humiliating me, which, curiously, seems to arouse me even more. I enjoy the competition with her lovers, even though I have never met any of them. We have a wonderful life, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I am more in love with her than ever, and she greatly appreciates her ability to roam. We’re a perfect match.

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

It's a 5-star for me but one hell of a slow seduction. I don't know about the wife being "taken" because it seems to me that women are the hunters, not the men!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking awesome! Lucky husband! loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous