A Cuckold Prescription

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was swimming and let out a scream.

"What happened." asked Roger

"I wrenched my back the other day doing a cleaning job." Brittney explained. "It's an old injury that flares up from time to time."

"You know I used to be a massage therapist." Roger smirked.

"Yeah sure, I believe that." Brittney retorted.

"I am serious. I went to school, got my license. I even have a table upstairs." Roger said. "Just ended up in real estate because the money is better."

"I remember seeing the table when I was cleaning up stairs but, I did not know what it was." Brittney countered.

"Come on, lets go upstairs." Roger stated. "I can get you feeling better in no time."

Brittney looked over at me. I nodded in agreement.

"Well, put your shorts on big boy first." Britney said.

Roger begrudgingly complied.

We all lumbered up the stairs. He had a room set up it seemed just for massages. Roger got out the table. It looked very professional and on the up and up. He heated up some oils on this thing on top of the dresser. He handed Brittney a towel.

"Go ahead and get out of the bikini." Roger ordered. "Lay down face first on the table and put the towel over you. I will be back in ten minutes."

Roger left the room and closed the door. Brittney undressed and got on the table. I covered her with the towel. It was a small towel, just enough to cover her ass. The lights were down low, soft music was playing. It was very relaxing I had to admit. Roger did not seem like such a bad guy at this moment. He was a little less of a jerk away from the office.

Roger returned and removed the bottles of oil from the heater machine.

He began to massage Brittney's neck and shoulders and down her back. Then he worked her legs down to her feet. She seemed to enjoy it.

"You are very talented at massage." She told him.

"it's nice to get a chance to apply my skills." He said.

He massaged her feet and calves. He lifted up her left leg, did the massage and put the leg down, but a little wider than it was before. He did the same with the right one. Her legs were new spread several inches farther apart. He worked his way up her calves and outer thighs. Then slowly up her inner thighs. Her breathing deepened. She was starting to get turned on. He went pretty far up but stopped before he got to her vagina. He started on her back again and she calmed down. He worked down to where the towel was.

"I need to massage your glutes to get a full effect from this treatment." He explained. "I can turn the lights down very low, so not much will be visible."

"I guess so if you turn the lights down." Brittney replied.

Roger turned the lights down to the point where it was almost dark in there. He began on her back again and worked down to a spot on her back just about her ass crack. This was probably the most erotic spot for her outside of her vagina. She began moaning out load and squirming around. Roger removed the towel and started to massage her ass. She was clearly getting excited from his touch. He would massage her ass with one hand and that spot above her ass with the other. She was trembling with delight.

"Time to turn over." He told her.

He held the towel over her and placed it over her privates. Her ample boobs were exposed. The alcohol and excitement from the massage seemed to make her not realize she was topless. Or perhaps at this point she just did not care. He began on her legs. Working the thighs, calves and feet. Then he worked her stomach working down past her belly button and to where the towel was. She began to breathe heavier once again. Her moved down the towel so it just barely covered her clit. She got more and more excited.

"Would you like your breasts massaged?" He asked.

"Ok." She quickly replied.

This time she did not ask me if it was ok. She wanted it.

I was sitting there rubbing my cock through my shorts the whole time. I felt like I would explode any minutes from this.

He poured oil all over her tits. She squirmed. He began to rub the oil into her breasts with extra attention to her nipples. He would pull on them. She was loving it. After a while he worked his way again down her stomach and towards her clit. He removed the towel and spread her legs. He began working all around her pussy. He was careful to go all around it be did not touch it. He had one hand down below and the other pinching her nipples.

"Brittney." He said softly as he continued the massage. "I am going to give you a toy. It something I use with married female clients who want to climax but do not want to feel like they are cheating on their spouse."

"What is it" Brittney said in a sexy voice, she could hardly speak.

"A vibrating sex toy." Roger said. "I think you will enjoy it."

Roger broke from the massage and went into a drawer. He took out this bag. He opened it and inside there was a rather large dildo. He opened the end and put in two batteries. He flipped it on and I heard a low buzz. Then shut it off.

He put on the massage table and went back to work. He rubbed all around my wife's most private spot. Occasionally brushing the top of her clit. His other hand went back to work on tugging on her nipples.

"Brittney?" Roger whispered. "Ready for the toy?"

"Yes." She moaned

"You are going to have to do this yourself. Roger explained. "I will help you guide it in, but you will have to do the work.."

Roger took my wife's hand and put in on the toy. He guided it towards her pussy. He slowly massaged the outside of her opening with it. She was getting real close to having an orgasm. Then he started pushing it inside her. In and out An inch at a time.

"It's so big." She moaned with delight.

"It's custom made." Roger explained. "This toy is a replica of my own cock. The exact size and width I had several of them made for me."

That was it for me, I came in my shorts. My wife was feeling exactly would it would feel like to be fucked by Roger. And she was loving it. She took over and was pumping in and out with his fake cock. She was moaning out of control. Then he hit the button, and the vibrator came on. Instantly my wife came violently. He turned it off.

"Don't stop." My wife screamed. "Fuck me with that thing Roger."

Roger began fucking her himself with his fake cock. Slowly increased the speed and depth of the strokes. I was hard once again. My head was swirling around. He was not really having sex with her, was he? The only thing touching her was his toy cock. It was so erotic, so crazy. He turned the vibrator back on. Her moans got deeper. Once again she had another powerful orgasm. She was spent.

"Oh, thank you Roger." She moaned.

He slowly extracted his toy cock from her pussy. She laid there on his massage table, her legs spread open. Her juices flowing out of her. Roger raised the lights a little. She was such a sexy sight.

That night we came home and fucked like animals. The next two nights too. Like before my sexual energy began to wane. Two weeks went by, Each week Brittney would go on Saturdays and clean Rogers house. She would come home and we would fuck. The sexual energy was diminishing like before. We needed another spark and Roger would provide it.

Brittney got a text

"Roger invited us over for a movie party." Brittney explained. "He just got this huge big screen."

"Roger texts you?" I wondered.

"Once in a while he does." She said. "He is such a flirt."

My member came to attention. This was something new, I could only imagine what he was saying to her.

"Can I see his texts?" I asked.

"I always delete them right away." She said. "He can be a little wild, especially when he is drinking. You would probably not like them."

With this I was hard as a rock. Brittney and I enjoyed some amazing sex. As I laid in bed I wondered. Would Brittney exaggerate things with her and Roger just to get me turned on? The line between fantasy and reality was getting blurry.

The evening of the movie party came and Brittney was getting ready. Brittney put on this new dress I had never seen her in before. It was low cut in the front and very short. She put on some heels and looked amazing.

"Roger bought me the dress." She said. "What do you think. He says with my body I should be showing it off more."

"I don't know about him buying you sexy clothes." I replied. "That just seems wrong."

My cock thought otherwise, and began to grow. Brittney finished getting ready and we headed to Rogers.

We got to Rogers house. He came to the door shirtless with these compression shorts on. You could see the outline of his cock in them.

"Hi Guys." Roger said.

He gave me wife a kiss, a little longer than I like. He had ordered in some Mexican food and was making margaritas. He clearly had a few before we got there. He handed us each one of his concoctions.

We drank, we ate, we drank some more. My wife was smashed. Laughing and giggling at everything.

"Let's go upstairs and watch some movies." Roger announced.

The new TV was in Rogers bedroom. We all got in his bed. I was a very lightweight drinker. If I drank too much I would just get tired and fall asleep. I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I was sitting back in the bed on the pillows. Roger and my wife were laying on their stomachs on the side of the bed. Laughing, chatting away. Watching the movie. Roger would touch Brittney's back and shoulders, and occasional her ass. I dozed off.

I woke up with Roger was saying something to my wife.

"How is your back doing after my massage?" Roger asked.

"Your massage was amazing." My wife replied. "It felt good for a week but it's starting to hurt me again. Maybe you can give me another one?"

"Only problem is the table broke." Roger replied. "I was putting it away the other day and one of the legs fell off. I have not had the chance to fix it."

Brittney looked disappointed.

"I can massage you here in the bed if you want." Roger said. "it's not the best way to do it, but I will try my best."

Brittney's eyes lit up.

"That sounds wonderful thank you Roger!" Brittney responded.

She reached over and give Roger a big hug.

My drunk wife is going to be massaged once again by Roger. This time in his bed. What is to keep them from actually fucking this time? At least the table allowed for a little distance to separate them.

"You get undressed." Roger ordered. "Take this towel on put it under you. I want to keep the oil off the covers. I will be back with the oils in a few minutes."

Roger hurried off. My wife began to undress. She stumbled a bit from all the alcohol but soon was nude. She laid down on the towel as Roger instructed.

"Aren't you at least going to cover your ass Brittney?" I scolded.

"Well if you can find a towel go ahead." My nude wife said.

I hurriedly searched around the room. I went into the bathroom. Roger was a bit of a slob. There were towels on the floor but nothing I wanted to put on Brittney's body. I came back in the room and looked again There were a couple of dressers but I was not about start snooping around. Just then Roger came back in the room with the oils.

"Can you at least cover her ass?" I said.

"I haven't had a chance to do the laundry." Roger replied. "Are you ok with being undraped, Brittney?"

"I am ok if you are ok." Brittney giggled.

She was really drunk. More than the first massage encounter. The whole thing kind of shocked me. But also turned me on. My johnson was slowing rising.

Roger began the massage. He was still wearing those tight shorts. He massaged her shoulders, back and legs. Then worked her ass. He was having trouble maneuvering on the bed and being able to massage her the right way.

"Brittney?" Roger asked. "It's hard for me to massage you from the side. I really need to straddle you. But I don't want to get the oil on my shorts. it's a special oil that is almost impossible to wash out."

"Whatever you need to do is ok." Brittney again giggled.

With that Roger pulled off his shorts. His cock was semi erect. He climbed on top of her and settled his cock down on her lower back. She pushed back against it. He massaged her shoulders, neck. I could see his hips very slowly moving back and forth. His cock was sliding up and down Brittney's lower back. It looked like they were fucking.

He got up off of her. His cock was rock hard, and it was huge. About 9 inches. I was only about half that size. He massaged that spot on Brittney's lower back that made her crazy. She was moaning loudly. He opened her legs and massaged her inner thighs. Her moans got louder. The room was full of mirrors, even the ceiling. I was able to see everything from lots of different angles. I pulled out my cock and began stroking it.

"I can do a special body to body massage if you want, Brittney." Roger asked. "It will help loosen up your back. It is very erotic, but I won't penetrate you."

"Do whatever you need to do Roger." Brittney responded.

I sat up higher on the bed. What was he going to do her? How close was he going to get to fucking her? Should I let this happen? She was drunk but seemed to understand what he was saying.. My hard cock gave the answer. Just sit, watch and stroke.

Roger lifted her up by her stomach and got her on all fours. He began to massage her ass and worked his way up her back. As he did his hard cock slipped between her legs. I could see from one of the mirror his cock was just below Brittney's cunt. He was rubbing in back and forth against her. His cock a massage with her pussy. Then he cupped her breasts and pulled her nipples. She began to rock with the rhythm of his movement. She was moaning loudly and then had the most amazing orgasm.

"Roger, do not stop." She said. "Keep going."

Roger kept going. His cock was still rock hard, rubbing just outside her opening. Suddenly Brittney lost her balance a bit and let out a scream.

Brittney's moved just enough to allow Rogers cock to enter her. I could see it from one of the mirrors. It was only his tip, less than an inch was actually inside her. He pulled out.

"Sorry Brittney." Roger said.

"Just be more careful." My wife replied.

That was too much, and I came all over myself. I guess I was loud because both Roger and Brittney turned around and looked at me.

"Well at least he is enjoying this." Roger stated.

"Enjoying it?" Brittney blurted out. "This is the only way he can get an erection."

I was mortified. I never wanted Roger to find this out. With this he can manipulate all of this to his advantage.

"Is this true?" Roger asked me.

I just sighed.

"Well this just got a lot more interesting." Roger proudly announced.

Roger got back behind Brittney and got back to work. I watched everything intently. His cock kept rubbing Brittney's; clit. She was enjoying it almost too much. He then slowed. He pulled back a little and aimed right at my wife's cunt.

"I am not going in, just a bit of the tip that's all." Roger said to my wife.

She did not say a word. The sexual tension filled the air. Roger cock tip touched my wife's opening, then pulled slightly away. He did it over and over. It was driving her mad. After some time she started pushing towards him when his cock tip got close to her. One time she pushed a little harder and his tip entered her. She let out a whimper. He held it in her for about a minute. She did not move. He pulled out. Then back in, less than an inch. He started a rhythmic movement, in and out. He would penetrate just about an inch. My wife came one more time. I just sat there and drank it all it. My pants at my ankles, my cock in my hand.

"I see you are still enjoying this buddy." Roger glanced over at me.

I did not say a word. Roger continued his pumping. My wife had two orgasms and was ready for more. My wife began pushing back more on Rogers thrusts. Now he was in two inches. He would pull back an inch and then go a little deeper.

Roger was fucking my wife, and I was totally fine with it. It was the only way I could keep her. Without these escapades I would never get an erection and she would leave me at some point. I would rather share her than lose her.

Roger sat back, turned my wife around and sat her right down on top of his cock. He was now fucking her deeply. Her moans kept getting louder.

Suddenly my wife had a moment of clarity.

"I am not on birth control." She warned. "You might get me pregnant."

"Well I don't have any rubbers here." Roger replied. "I can pull out, maybe go to the store?"

"No, don't stop." She said. "This is too good."

Roger fucked her harder and harder. They both were nearing an orgasm.

"I am just about to cum!" Roger shouted.

"Keep going I am going to cum too." My wife replied.

With that Roger shot his load deep inside my wife. They both collapsed on the bed together and fell asleep.

I stayed on the other side of the bed and pondered all that had happened. In the beginning she flirted with Roger for me, for us. For our sex life. But now it was different. She fucked Roger purely for her own enjoyment. What will happen now? Does she even need me? Will she even want me? It was late, I was so fully spent. I looked over and Roger and Brittney. They looked like fulfilled lovers holding each other. They nude bodies breathing as one. Roger and Brittney. It did have a nice ring to it.

12