All Comments on 'A Day of Errands'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Another Mommy Whore

At least this fucking Whore had her lovers use condoms. When she fucked the supposed bi hairdresser, she could have taken her husband home the gift that keeps on giving.

I'd hate to be married to some bitch like this. a guy couldn't even go out to eat or anywhere else without some fucker laughing at him with a "You dumb motherfucker, I'm fucking your slutwife."

Although, in real life, the poor fucking husband would be left to jack-off after getting a , "not tonight honey, I'm just not in the mood", response.

Gary

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Errands~

Great story, a tad bit long for the subject matter, may result in less votes or comments. But in general, this was a good story Art. The story line flowed well, one paragraph was a bit long winded but I do that too. hehehe, Erotic, with the right amount of alure to keep you into it. I could suggest a few things, but hey its your creative and literary Art...grin that you shared, thank you...Art

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
That's some to-do list

See my child off to school(might be Bob's, might not), drop off my dry-cleaning, violate my marriage vows with my hairdresser, get my hair done, have lunch while fantasizing about my waiter, casually betray my husband's love and trust with the dry-cleaning man, pick up my dry-cleaning, come home, eat and watch movie with family, have sex with my husband. What a busy day!

Oh, and this story is in the wrong section. Even if it has great sex in it, it still should be in the cheating "My husband is just another cock to plug my holes" wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I disagree

I thought it was a good story, I liked the character a lot. Just because she's a slut doesn't make her a whore, guys - whores do it for money, sluts do it for fun.

Quite well written, good use of language (ie the sex words were appropriate). Good character development of the wife but the bit about the son not liking school is unnecessary to the plot, I'd cut it. The wife should also maybe have a name?

I guess, to sum up my thoughts - while most men wouldn't want to be married to her, a lot of women would like to BE her - and I wouldn't mind either.

A good story, Art, thank you for sharing it! I'll be reading you again.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Hot and horny!!!!!!

Shit, I have to find me a male hairdresses LOL

That was really well written, and sooooo erotic. Lucky gal ;-)

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
OK

What a sweet loving wife story. Just think in a couple of years she won't have to go out running errands, she can just keep her son home from school and fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol - brilliant stuff!

I do hope that made some of the male idiots (is that redundant?) on this site uneasy! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous