A Day of Errands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That cock of Sam’s was a bit of a concern and it did temper her flirting with him – she wasn’t sure how large his cock was, and there was such a thing as too big. A guy that huge just had to be well endowed. Much bigger than Louis had the potential of being painful, not fun. For the moment she didn’t worry about that and flirted with Sam as she ate lunch. She thought about undoing another button, but that would be way too obvious. It was fun having a guy built like that think she was worth a second look. Just maybe some day she would find out just how big he was. Maybe he would be too big, but maybe just once with him would be worth it. After all, she would be so hot and wet that a real quickie with a huge one would be alright anyway. And, what would it feel like to have one that big, assuming he really was that big, coming inside her? She really wondered what that would feel like. By the time she left, her pussy was getting pretty wet.

This fantasy also casually overlooked the fact that she always wore jeans while she was out running her errands. If she were to actually do something with this hunk, she was going to have to dress for the day that day: maybe a short skirt and a blouse or top with no bra. Well, the skirt would have to be long enough to cover stocking tops as panty hose were really out for this, not that she was fond of them anyway. Yes, this little tryst would take a little planning – if she ever decided to actually do him.

With lunch out of the way, it was off to the cleaners and Alfred. She knew her clothes would be clean and ready for her; and so would Alfred; Alfred the ass man. He loved her ass and she loved what he did to her ass. She had discovered Alfred on her own. And, as far as she knew, she was his only little extra-marital “customer.” She had been using his cleaning shop for months, and had come in one day to pick up her dry cleaning. She was in a rather horny and playful mood. It was a hot summer day, and she had a very loose fitting dress on with no bra or panties. It was long enough and the material with opaque enough that in other circumstances, other than someone guessing at the missing bra, no one would have known what she had or didn’t have on under it. She was bending over writing a check for the cleaning bill, and it wasn’t until she was about done entering the check into the checkbook’s register that she realized that he was looking down her dress and was getting an eyeful and then some. He had made a rather tasteful pass at her. She had quipped back, “Sure, if you cancel this bill.” He had merely said, “Okay.” He had turned out to be rather talented and gave her just what she needed; that was the start of her thing with Alfred.

As she was about to pull out of the restaurant parking lot, she had to wait for a break in the traffic. While she was waiting, she noticed a red car coming up from the south going rather fast. The red car suddenly swerved over to the curb right in front of a white plumber’s van parked almost directly across the street from her. At first she thought they were high school kids on a lunch break the way they were driving. However, three men quickly exited the red car with canvas bags, much like bank money bags, and quickly covered the few yards back to the plumber’s truck.

Gloria forgot about pulling out into the traffic and watched the three men. Somehow, this whole scene struck her as rather odd. It got even more interesting when she noticed that one of the men getting into the driver’s side seemed to have a handgun with him. This whole thing now looked like the three were ditching the getaway car from a robbery, and maybe a bank robbery at that! In seconds, the driver had the truck started and since there was now little traffic on that side of the street, pulled quickly away from the curb, moving into the fast lane. Yes, there was something very odd about this.

Gloria glanced around, noticed that she could pull out safely now. She pulled out and got into the fast lane to follow the truck. She closed the distance until she was able to read the license plate – PLUMB 1. After reading the plate, she let the truck get well ahead of her. To be even more discrete, she moved into the slow lane. Her little silver Toyota Corolla was one of the more ubiquitous cars on the road, so there was a good chance that the robbers, if they were robbers, wouldn’t even notice her following them. Since there were no cars ahead of her, she could easily watch the truck and have even less of an appearance that she was following it. Her curiosity got the better of her; she just had to know. She kept her distance from the truck, reached into her purse on the passenger’s seat, found her cell phone, and dialed 911. When the operator came on the line, she asked if there had been a bank robbery in the area, and told the 911 operator where she was.

“Yes, there was,” the operator informed her. “Do you know anything about it?”

“I just might,” she said, keeping an eye on the truck. “Are you looking for a small red car that the robbers were driving?”

“That was the description. Two robbed the bank and another man was believed to have driven the getaway car. Have you seen it?”

“Yes, but they aren’t driving it now. Now they are in a white Ford van, a plumbing truck, with the license plate PLUMB 1. They abandoned that red car across the street from a restaurant called Dave’s on the Platt and jumped into this plumbing truck.” She also told the operator that she was following it – at a distance. Just then, the plumbing truck signaled and moved into the slow lane ahead of her, apparently oblivious to any notion that it was being followed.

“Don’t get too close,” the 911 operator warned her. “I have police cars converging on the area.”

“I have no intention of getting too close. I know they have guns!”

Just about then, the truck signaled again and made a right turn up a side street and headed east. That’s cute, she thought, a few minutes ago they were sticking up a bank and now they are going to be law-abiding drivers. She slowed some to widen the distance a little more and made the same turn. At first she couldn’t see the truck after she made the turn and thought she had just lost it. But, half way up the block, she found the truck in the driveway of a house with the robbers piling out still holding the money bags and their guns. These guys weren’t terribly bright. Gloria slowly drove by and noticed the house number. Since the 911 operator was still on the line with her, she gave her the address where the truck was now and told her that the robbers had gone into the house at that address.

Gloria drove on up the street and near the next intersection, simply pulled over to the curb and watched the van and house in the rear view mirror. The three men had apparently gone into the house, still completely unaware that anyone had seen them. As far as Gloria could tell, they had never made any attempt to see if they were being followed. It looked to Gloria that the three figured that if you change getaway cars and drive off without the cops following in hot pursuit, you’re home free. That was going to be a bad assumption today.

It wasn’t long before the first of a few police cars and a SWAT van showed up. Gloria told the 911 operator that the police had arrived and hung up. She smiled and drove off, heading for the cleaners. If there was going to be a shoot-out, she wasn’t going to be in the neighborhood. Well, this would probably make the six o’clock news, she thought. Some errand days were just more interesting than others.

When she walked into the cleaners, Alfred was there and happy to see her. She briefly told him about her little cops and robbers adventure. They didn’t dwell on that as they had other things to take care of and a limited amount of time. But, Alfred was rather impressed with her little adventure and that she had the nerve to get involved. He said he was going to watch the six o’clock news on the little TV in his office.

The little air-head that had taken her clothes in the morning was off to lunch, so it was just the two of them. Alfred closed the front door, locked it and flipped the open sign around so it read “Out to lunch, be back at one.” The little air-head could always use the unlocked back door if she came back early – something she had never done. Gloria suspected that Alfred gave the air head a long lunch on Fridays just to make sure no one disturbed them.

There were two things Gloria found interesting about Alfred. First, he was not circumcised, and had a long foreskin. When he was really hard, the foreskin still more than covered the whole of his cockhead. She had never been with a guy that wasn’t circumcised, and found the whole idea of playing with a cock that wasn’t clipped fascinating. It was fun to play with that extra skin when she played with his cock with her hand, but once he was inside her, there wasn’t a noticeable difference. The second thing was that he shaved. He had no pubic hair at all! From about his navel to his knees was hairless – completely shaved. He had said that he and his wife made a deal once, if he shaved she would. They had liked it and had kept themselves that way for years. It certainly was a different look, and a very sexy one at that. Since she didn’t shave her pussy, he found it rather sexy to be with a woman with a little well trimmed hair on her mound. Other than being a little uncomfortable with the idea of going completely hairless, Alfred was one reason that she never let Louis completely remove her pubic hair. She had to wonder; wasn’t Alfred getting a little sex from the air head? Did she shave like his wife? She had never asked him who else got cleaning discounts – or employment perks.

Not saying much, they walked straight back to Alfred’s office, and went inside. He closed and locked the door. Unlike Louis’s little special room, this was a business office, and well lit – mostly by those glaring overhead florescent lights. But, it was a different setting entirely: nothing romantic about this in the classical sense, but more like hot sex in the office.

Alfred had his own little kinky streak, if you wanted to call it that: he just loved to undress her, and did that every time they were together. Once the office door was securely closed and locked, he pulled her gently but firmly to him and kissed her. A small one at first and then they really got to it, exploring each others mouths with their tongues. She was getting hotter by the minute, and she could tell he was excited: she felt his hard cock in his pants pressing against her leg, begging to be released and played with. Gloria put her arms around his neck as they kissed, and she moved her leg and crotch against his hardening cock through their pants.

She raised her arms over her head as she felt him raising the bottom of her t-shirt. They broke their kiss and he slipped her t-shirt off and tossed it on a chair by the desk. She put her arms around his neck again and resumed their deep kiss. She felt his hands on her back, exploring her bra strap, looking for the hooks. It took him a few seconds to realize that she wore front closing ones. Finally the hands came between them, brushed across her breasts and hard nipples, and found the clasp. Now he got the bra open. She had to drop her arms to let him slide that out of the way. She found it amusing that he always got where her bra closed wrong. Was he that forgetful or did he just go through that many women?

He got the jeans right, but then they were just like his. His hands undid the button at the top and got the zipper down. A little bit of a shove and he had them sliding down her sexy legs. All the while they were very busy with their tongues exploring each other mouths. His hands roamed over her soft warm body as Gloria got her shoes off and stepped out of her jeans.

With her standing there in just her panties, they broke the kiss and Alfred started kissing his way down her. He kissed the side of her neck, kissed on down to her nipples, taking each in his mouth and flicking his tongue over them. He spent a little time on each one, nipping gently at it with his teeth, sucking on it, and flicking his tongue over it. When he was done, they were as erect as they could be. Then he moved on down her body to her navel. His hands were now on her shapely ass, and his tongue probed into her navel sending electric shock waves clear down to her waiting clit. His lips took hold of her belly ring and gave it a playful tug or two. She loved it when he did that!

He moved on down until his face was right in front of her mound. His hands moved to her waist and pulled the panties slowly down, revealing her freshly trimmed bush. As the panties slid slowly down her legs, his face moved in closer and he smelled her womanly hot scent of sex. Alfred moved his nose back and forth in her soft downy pubic hair. His tongue, surprisingly long, probed at her sex slit and was long enough to touch her waiting clit. She tilted her hips forward and gasped as she felt his tongue slide back and forth over her swollen clit.

“Okay, time for you to get undressed,” she said softly.

Alfred finally stopped what he was doing and very quickly got his clothes off. He never wore underwear so that made the undressing even faster. When he stood there naked, his sexy hard on was standing straight out with that interesting foreskin covering the head. And, not a pubic hair to be seen.

“Sit in your chair,” she commanded. “You have a little something I want to play with.”

Alfred sat in his desk chair with his ass near the edge. He leaned back and spread his legs wide. He just loved it when Gloria wanted to blow him a little. Few women did it as well as she did. He wasn’t sure what the difference was, but she was just very good at it – much better than any other woman he had ever been with.

Gloria knelt in front of his chair and put her hand around the shaft of his hard cock – a cock that she had made that hard. Her hand moved up and down the shaft, making the head of his cock move in and out of that soft velvety foreskin. It was fascinating. It wasn’t long before a drop of clear pre-cum appeared in the little slit in the tip of the cockhead. She leaned forward and licked the little sweet drop. Then she took the whole head into her mouth and moved her tongue around the swollen edge. Alfred groaned.

Using her other hand, she began to very carefully massage his hairless cum-swollen balls as she started to move his cockhead in and out of he mouth, gradually taking more of the shaft into her sucking hot mouth each time. There really was something about a man who shaved down here, she thought. The hand holding the cock shaft began to move up and down it too. She was giving him another blowjob to remember. She started out slowly and gradually picked up the speed. It wasn’t long before his legs started to shake and he was moaning loudly.

“Time to stop!” he finally said. “I don’t want to cum in your mouth; I have another place in mind.”

Gloria stopped, stood up and turned her back to him. She bent over the desk with her legs wide apart and her ass exposed to him. “Where did you have in mind putting your hot cum?” she asked him. Sometimes they did it with her back on the desk and legs in the air and sometimes she was tummy down – like today.

“Right there,” came a whispered answer.

“Right where?”

“Right in your ass.”

“You want to put your hard cock in my little asshole and cum in there?” she asked softly.

“Yea.”

“Just in it, or way up inside my little asshole?”

“As far up inside your little ass as I can put it baby,” he said as he knelt behind her and reached into the right top desk drawer. He fished around and pulled out a condom package. While he was fumbling around with it, he leaned in even closer and began licking her bottom.

“Do I taste good?”

“Oh yea! And you’re nice and wet for me too.” He started with her swollen clit and licked his way up her pussy to her tight little asshole and probed it with his tongue. “I wanna cum right in here,” he said giving her asshole another firm lick.

“I hope so,” she said quietly, “I need it real bad back there. No one does me back there like you do.”

With the lubricated condom finally on, Alfred stood up behind her and put his cock to Gloria’s now very wet pussy. With one slow firm shove, he sank it to the hilt. He had to be a little careful as he could hit her cervix and he knew she wasn’t crazy about that. He took hold of her hips and began to move in and out of her tight bottom. “This is great,” he groaned, “just really great. You’re so tight!”

Gloria took that as quite a compliment as her little pussy had been stretched and fucked to a beautiful come not more than an hour and a half earlier by what she considered to be a large cock. “Glad you like it baby,” she said softly. She lay there over the desk getting closer and closer to coming as Alfred slid his nice hard cock in and out of her.

“Ready baby?” he asked.

“Uh huh,” she whimpered. She knew what he wanted to do next.

Alfred slowly with drew his cock from her pussy and placed the head up to her waiting asshole. He pushed gently and let her do the rest. It was better that way. She had made his cock wet enough that no other lubrication was necessary. While he used lubricated condoms, he doubted if there was really any of that left on it.

Gloria relaxed her ass and pushed back against Alfred’s hard cock, taking it slowly up her tight little asshole. When the head was inside her, she paused for a minute, getting used to it, and then started to move back and forth, taking a little more if it on each stroke. When she was finally sure it wasn’t going to hurt, she said, “Okay, go and ahead and fuck me. Fuck my little ass Alfred.” Fortunately Alfred wasn’t as thick as Louis. She wasn’t sure she would really want Louis’s cock up her ass – that one might hurt. For this, Alfred was just the right size.

Now Alfred started to move his cock in and out of her ass. He slowly picked up and the speed and got it all the way into her, giving as much of it to her as he could, but being very careful.

Gloria reached into the upper left drawer of the desk and rummaged round until she found the slim vibrator they kept there. She now slipped it into her empty pussy and began to move it in and out.

“I can feel it,” he said softly.

By now Gloria was ready to cum. Alfred being in her ass was hot, but with the vibrator in her pussy as well, she just about went over the edge. She really wished the vibrator was another guy – having two guys at once just had to be fabulous – but she had to do with what she had. She moved the vibrator in and out slowly, not turning it on yet – not letting herself cum yet. She moved her other hand down to her pussy and began moving a couple of fingers back and forth over her hard clit. When she knew she was really close and wanted to cum, she finally rotated the base of the little machine and it began to hum.

“Oh God yes!” Alfred screamed, “I’m coming. I’m coming in your ass!”

“Oh yes,” she screamed, “fill my ass with your hot come! It’s gonna feel so good in there.” Gloria couldn’t really feel Alfred’s cock pumping its thick hot cum into her asshole as she started to come herself, with her cum practically starting in her toes and washing over her. The vibrator whirring away in her pussy and Alfred’s throbbing cock moving in and out of her ass was too much. Her knees were weak and it was only Alfred’s hands on her hips that kept her in place as they both climaxed.

At the height of his cum, Alfred pulled her body to him and pushed his cock as far into her as he could. He could hardly move. He felt like he was spewing gallons of cum into her – one thick huge spurt after another.

Now she could feel his cock throbbing in her ass as her come began to subside a little. Her hot body was giving him a good come, just as good as the one he was giving her – she loved it.