A Day of Errands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one got him off like she did, and especially her hot little asshole. That vibrator whirring away inside her with just those thin membranes separating it form his cock was just the last straw. Once she had turned that on, he was instantly over the edge. It was the most fantastic cum ever. It was always this way when he took Gloria up the ass.

When they were both finally finished, and it seem to last a long time, she turned the vibrator off and withdrew it.

Alfred kept his still mostly hard cock buried deep in her asshole for another minute, not moving, just enjoying the exotic feeling of being there – carefully pushing himself as deeply into her as he could. Finally, he slowly withdrew from her asshole.

“Oh baby,” was all he managed to say as he slumped back into his chair. He was breathing hard and his heart was racing.

“It was fabulous,” she whispered, still bent over the desk. “I love it when I cum really hard that way.”

It was a few more seconds before either moved. She finally reached over to the box of tissues he kept on the desk and grabbed a few to wipe off her asshole. It wasn’t as bad as when he shot his sperm into her without a condom on, but all her vaginal juices still made things pretty slick down there. Alfred had decided condoms were a good idea after he got a prostate infection from being up her ass once. That had cured him of “bare backing” up her ass. He also found that the condom didn’t change the feeling one bit. As for Gloria, she found she liked a condom on him as there wasn’t all that messy cum up inside her ass to deal with later. Cum in the pussy was one thing, cum up her ass was another matter.

Alfred slipped the condom off and admired the amount of cum he had unloaded into it. “Your ass really pulls that stuff out of me!” he said with some glee.

“Yea, you really put out a lot.” Not as much as old Louis shot into me earlier today, she thought, but pretty respectable nonetheless. She wondered how much sperm Sam the waiter would give her, if she ever did him. Did larger cocks mean more cum? Would he put a huge amount of come in her? Even more than Louis? Probably not, but with Sam she wanted to find out, at least once.

They quietly got dressed and left the office. Alfred unlocked the front door and turned the closed sign around. “Time to find your clothes,” he said returning to the front desk. It only took him a few seconds to find the clothes she had brought in that morning. “Ah, here you go,” he said handing the plastic bag covered hangers to her. “Thanks for coming in.”

“Thanks for the great service,” she said with a smile, not exactly referring to the clean clothes.

Just about then the little gum-chewing air head wandered in the front door. She gave Gloria a nice smile and held the door open for her. At least she was polite.

“Thanks again Alfred,” she called over her shoulder.

Gloria got home about ten minutes before Harry trudged in the door, letting it slam shut behind him. It was an early-out day, something to do with teacher planning or something. Normally he didn’t get home until about three. "How was school?" she asked.

"Okay," he said unconvincingly.

"Just okay?"

"Yea, it was okay."

Oh well, at least he didn't say it sucked as he often enough did. Still, it didn't sound like he had a great time today either.

She had a couple of hours before Bob, her husband, was due in the door. It was pizza and rented movie night, so she had little to do until Bob arrived. Since she didn't have dinner to get ready, she decided that a shower was in order to remove any traces of Alfred. Besides, that little encounter with Alfred had left her a little sweaty and less than really fresh. She just felt better if she made love to her husband with all traces of her other men washed off of her. She waited until Harry had changed clothes and wanted to go out and play with Ronny, and that didn't take long.

Soon after Harry went out to play, she slipped into the shower, her newly coifed hair very carefully tucked under a shower cap - couldn't ruin Louis's creation after all.

After she got out and dried off, she put on a few well placed dabs of Bob's favorite perfume; a little under her boobs, a little on her well-trimmed bush, and a little between her thighs. He would know she was thinking of him when she smelled her there. She had been laid twice that day so far, but she still really wanted her husband. Each lover had something different to offer.

A couple of hours later, Bob arrived with a DVD movie for the evening. Gloria told him about her little adventure with the bank robbers. Bob was even more excited about it than Alfred had been. He wanted to know every little detail and wasn’t going to miss the six o’clock new for anything!

Harry came in a little later and they tried to explain to him what his mommy had done, but said while it might be on the news that evening that there wouldn’t be a picture of her. He wasn’t quite as excited once he figured out that she wouldn’t be on TV, but was still interested.

Just before six, Bob ordered a pizza for delivery and then turned on the TV. It wasn’t the lead story, but it was on within the first five minutes. The cops attributed the quick capture of the criminals to a concerned citizen who had seen them switching cars and noted their license plate number. A quick cell phone call to 911 had been their undoing.

It wasn’t as thrilling as it could have been, but then maybe that was for the better. With the excitement over, Gloria finally asked what movie Bob had rented.

“Paint Your Wagon,” he said.

“That’s an old one. Not bad, but an old one. What inspired that?”

“Well, the two new releases were sold out and I happen to run across this one.”

“Well, the parts that aren’t G-rated Harry won’t get anyway. I guess it’s okay.”

“What won’t I get?” Harry asked.

“Never mind.”

The pizza showed up soon enough. They ate the pizza and then watched the movie. And, Harry understood a lot more than his parent thought he would. When it was over, Bob read Harry a bed-time chapter out of the book they read him each night before he went to sleep.

With that out of the way and Harry tucked in bed, Bob decided to take a quick shower before he came to bed.

Gloria, still a little horny and wanting her husband to satisfy her one last time for the day, simply slipped out of her clothes and into bed with nothing on at all. Bob always knew what that meant!

Unbeknownst to Gloria, Bob was thinking of the same thing. He came out of the bathroom naked and had the start of a nice hard on when he came to bed. He could see by her shoulders being bare that she was nude. “You were thinking the same thing I was thinking,” he said as he flipped back the covers, completely exposing her.

“Yup, pretty much.”

Bob turned off the lamp on his side of the bed, just leaving the one on Gloria’s side on, and got on the bed and lay next to her. He put his arm around her and drew her close. She turned toward and him and let him know that she was thinking the same thing he was thinking. He held her soft warm body tightly to his.

“Want to be eaten?” he asked after kissing and hugging her for a few minutes.

“Of course!”

Bob slowly kissed his way down her sexy body, stopping at her breasts to pay some attention to her aching and erect nipples, then at her navel to play with her belly-button ring before continuing on to that lightly furred area between her legs.

Fortunately Harry was sound asleep and slept like the dead, for there was nothing that got Gloria off like her husband’s tongue on her clit. While she loved a nice hard cock pumping away inside her, it still couldn’t do to her what his talented tongue did.

“Hmm, nice and wet,” he said after his tongue slid up her sex slit and over her erect clit.

Her hands went to his head and pulled him to her waiting sex. “Don’t talk,” she pleaded, “just do me. I want to get off on your tongue so bad!”

He went to work on her – build her up to a nice hard cum with his licking, teasing, and sucking. Her clit had been nice and firm the first time his tongue had passed over it. Now it was really sticking out of its little hood, just begging to be licked and gently sucked on, bringing her so close to an orgasm. He loved to get her to the point of almost coming and then hold her there by not touching her clit and spending time on her sexy swollen inner lips, sucking on them tugging on them, and pushing his tongue as far as he could into her hot wet pussy. He usually tried to hold her there until she was begging him to get her off, finish her, let her come on his tongue. Those were the times when she had the best comes – the longest and most intense ones.

“Oh baby,” she moaned, “make me come huh? I wanna come so bad tonight. Don’t tease me any more, just make me come okay? I really wanna come.” She had no idea why she was this horny tonight, but she was. Having been laid by two men already today, she really thought this would have been a nice slow fuck tonight and she would let him tease and play with her much longer. But, she was just too hot.

Bob was really horny tonight too. He really wanted to have his hard cock inside her. So, while he usually liked to make this event last even longer, even though she was begging to get off, he decided he was just too horny to keep this up. His tongue went to work on her clit now and didn’t let up. He slipped a couple of fingers into her tight little pussy.

“Oh God…YES!” she screamed as her orgasm started. She bucked and thrashed and held his head to her crotch, having a wonderful orgasm all over his face and tongue. Once again this was a wonderful come, and like most she had when Bob ate her, this one lasted and lasted. Just when it felt like it was about over, she felt another wave of ecstasy wash over her – a multiple orgasm! God his tongue was talented!

Finally she as satisfied. “Top or bottom,” he asked her as he got up from between her legs.

“Top.”

He was surprised how soon she was ready to go again, and she wanted to be on top. Usually she preferred being under him, unless she was pretty horny. “Feeling a little frisky tonight?”

“Yea, a little. I like to ride you now and then.”

Bob got on his side of the bed and slightly toward the center and lay on his back. Gloria moved over him and rubbed her wet pussy up and down his hard cock a few times before using one hand to hold Bob’s cock straight up. Now she slowly and seductively lowered herself down on it.

“Oh yea baby,” he groaned. “You are so wet and tight.” He reached up for her boobs.

She was pretty pleased with herself. This was the third cock that had been in her that day and he thought he was the first and thought she was pretty tight. She sat down on him and shoved him into her body as far as he would go.

“Oh baby that’s nice,” Bob groaned. He gently pinched her nipples and tugged on them.

“Harder,” she moaned. He pinched them harder.

She started moving up and down on him, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and abandon.

“You’re hot and horny tonight!” her husband said.

“Yea, I guess.” That was a bit of an understatement. She had been horny all day.

“Keep this up and I won’t last long.”

“That’s okay,” she panted, “I won’t last long either. Shoot your hot come into me baby, I love the feeling!” She knew she wasn’t far from coming, and if he got off inside her, that would be about all it would take to push her over the edge.

His hands abandoned her nipples and boobs and went to her hips. Now he was matching her thrust for thrust. With the speed and intensity of their mating, they were making a very sexy, wet, squishy sound as they raced to the desired end.

She was really close now and lay down on him. “Give me your hot come baby,” she whispered in his ear. “Fill my little pussy up, okay?”

“Oh….yea….here it comes,” he groaned. “I’m coming!”

She could feel him swell that last little bit, the way he did just before he got off. She knew she had him only a few seconds away from coming; her hot little body was getting him off! A deep thrust or two later and the first heavy thick squirt of his hot come shot deep into her pussy, splashing against her cervix.

That was all it took. Gloria’s orgasm washed over her and was more intense than any of the ones she had had today. And it lasted. It was one of those wonderful ones that lasts, and just as she thought it was about to end, another started. Thankfully, Bob stayed hard and kept on thrusting away at her as she came all over him. He kept pumping away at her until she was completely and finally satisfied.

They just lay there breathing hard and trying to catch their breath: her on top of him. Their crotches were soaking wet and as his cock slowly returned to its normal size, even more of the come started to leak out of her. He really had filled her up. Unlike her other sexual encounters today, this one left quite a mess inside her. Bob hadn’t worn a condom to contain his contribution, and she didn’t care. She liked feeling his come inside her and now leaking out. And, like Louis earlier today, when he got off, the really got off!

Gloria finally rolled off of Bob and lay there exhausted and well satisfied. There was something of a river of hot come running out of her now. She quickly reached over to her night stand and grabbed a few tissues to sop up the mess.

Later, as she was drifting off to sleep, Gloria wondered how much fun women must have had while the family was off to school and work before women started working as a norm. She had always thought of her grandmother as so prim and proper, but just maybe she had a lot more fun than anyone in the family had ever imagined. Maybe that old thing about the milkman and mailman wasn’t as far fetched as most thought it was. Just what sort of cream was that milkman delivering and where was he putting it? And that mailman; what sort of special delivery was he making? Just what was he delivering and where was he putting it?

Copyright © 2004 by Art, all rights reserved.