All Comments on 'A Deal's a Deal'

by tart_grapefruit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trick and Treat

Very good start Sweet_Grapefruit. Given Bobby's experience and age there must be a tale or two of his prior dalliances with beautiful, young married women. Perhaps this character also has some future adventures as well. Thanks for the early trick and treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid game

So she gets her threesome and then the game is she gets the next guy through the door. Was he ever going to get a FFM or the next woman through the door?

I guess now he gets whatever he wants since she is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very stupid

So the wife doesn’t want to do anything but tease the older man but sees his “bigger” cock and decides to go ahead. Then the man takes her to a motel and she was fine with it. So was her husband. Then she lets the man dominate and all her love for her husband her marriage and her life are gone because of the sex. Oh please this story was right out of the bs pornos. That make people believe women loose their minds for a big cock. Terrible terrible terrible

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Taking "big cock's" to the extreme, this story still has merit, and yes I am sure there are guys who get by on the size of their manhood. We all have different assets that our partners find attractive. Thankfully in this day and age, the asset used in this story is concealed by clothing! I can remember being in a nudist resort, where there was this guy proudly walking along with his flaccid cock hanging down to his knees! This truly was a Donkey Cock and one other men "shrunk" away from. He always had a wife and four small children in tow. Everyone's head turned when they passed by, it was truly amazing. Nudists always maintain genitals play no part in everyday life and it is the freedom of being naked that lifts the community feeling at the resort that counts. That is until you are confronted by the abnormal! My wife showed no interest and felt sorry for the guy's wife having to cope with such a huge cock, how could they ever get really close in those intimate moments? Stacey might have made a beeline towards him and nearly everyone had this guy in their conversation for the period of his stay. So this story was a good example of how different people are attracted by many things and there are Size Queens who absolutely love Donkey Sized Cocks.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What Was That?***

Weird confusing ending. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting.

It reminds me of my wife and our friend, we had a BBQ

at our house just a few friends.

It was a nice sunny evening and everything was going great.

We all had a good time and as the evening came to an end our friends were leaving thanking us for a good time.

All but one friend left, we had a few more drinks, but I caught him looking at mary, he had a few drinks but nit fully wasted.

Mary was about the same, good few drinks but holding her own.

I gave Kevin another drink but this time I gave him an extra large one.

I went to the kitchen where mary was and told her Kevin was checking her out, she said I know, I gave him a flash of my knickers earlier.

Wow, by the look on his face he wants to fuck you.

She said would you like him to fuck me, I took her hand and put it on my cock, what do you think I said.

What do you want me to do sah asked.

I put my hand up her skirt and tool off her knickers, and told her to go in there and flash him, if he makes a move let him fuck you please.

She gave him a few flashes,.

As mary was passing Kevin he put out his hand to stop her and said you have a lovely ass ,and put his hand up between her legs.

Mary opened her legs and beny down and kissed him.

I walk in and he stops straight away, I told him I would love for him to have sex with mary,

He looked at me then to mary and said are you joking.

I said no, I really would love for you to fuck my wife.

Mary said I want you to fuck me, I wanted it for a long time.

Mary got on her knees between his legs took out his cock, look him in the eyes and started sucking him. He looked at me, I said enjoy my friend, she is yours for the night do what you like to her.

I watched them for a while and then said to Kevin take your married slut to the bedroom so you will have more privacy.

I fell asleep in the spare bedroom listening to them fucking.

Next morning after breakfast I thanked Kevin and mary for last night, l asked Kevin if he would like to make it a regular thing. He pulled mary to him and said, mary you are now my slut wife, and I can have you whenever I want.

Mary said yes Kevin I am now yours and you can do and have me anytime you want.

He looked at me and said Mark do you agree to this.

I said yes I would be very grateful if you would.

That was 3 years ago, Kevin and mary is still fucking,

He did bring an older friend with him a few weeks ago, his friend was in his 70s, and told us he will be bring him again, and we should invite him to call to see mary whenever he wants.

Last week Kevin and his friend Tom came,

mary was giving Tom a blowjob, when she stopped and said Tom I would love for you to call to see me anytime you like. You can stay over if you want, we can sleep in my bed.

Tom has called 3 times so far and said he would like to stay next weekend, as Kevin is away for the weekend.

Myself and my wife is having a great time since Kevin started fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story - ending was a bit crass - was hoping husband was cucked and made to clean up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous