All Comments on 'A Demonstration'

by Hi_Literotica

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
Au Contraire!

Beg to differ with the previous two comments...Carpe` Diem inasmuch as both husband and wife remained equally reluctant to convert mutually expressed fantasy into reality until a myriad of sensual influences facilitated a "golden" opportunity! Once a term implicitly meaning mutually agreeable extramarital dalliances, "Lifestyles" has almost become a trite, overused cliche`. Hopefully fellow readers will focus on the excellent back story, flow and situational recognition and open-mindedness of all involved in this seemingly very positive initial extramarital experience rather than a myopic judgmental narrow-minded viewpoint.

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 13 years ago
great story

Loving wives *is* about adventurous sex while keeping the marriage intact. There seem to be quite a few anonymous readers who're confused about the categories... if you want to read about one on one sex, go to Erotic Encounters.

This is a well-written (except for a few spots that missed your editor/proofreader's notice) story of an obviously loving marriage of people that had both been wanting to spice it up. I think I'd have liked it better if Pete had come into the picture before Cassie made the offer to demonstrate for Marcus... but if she'd seen him the encounter wouldn't have happened; she'd probably have just jumped her husband. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is....

No accounting for one person's idea of love. To each his own. Can't say I hate people for trying different things...just kinda admire their incredible fortitude when it comes to "scary" things...wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it!

Would love to catch my wife enjoying herself wildly fucking a stranger, an old boyfriend who she's fucked before, or her father. All would be hot and make us both cum many times. What's the point of Literotica if not fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So far the people who have liked this story are Swingers themselves.

So of course they approve of such things. They are into such a lifestyle as Swinging. And yes swingers do stay married to their lover, that is all a swinging partner becomes a 'Husband' or 'Wife' means nothing to them. Why should it? They are just one more lover after the next lover has finished with them. They may still be married, in name only, but that's about all.

Swingers may even think they love their long term partner. But the only emotion they know is lust and where the next cum is coming from. Why not just be friends with benifits that must be easier than staying married?

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
another crap story

Didnt have to read after description , but seriously , you will get better ratings if you move this shit to fetish / erotic couplings category .I agree with one of the Anons , why bother to get married at all . It is NOT narrow minded , you fucks are not the norm . If swinging/swapping was such a fantastic lifestyle , it would be the world wide norm ........ needless to say it isn't or ever will be .Most men and women who get married dont get off on the idea of their spouses with other people . uno starro !

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
TAKING I HUGH BLACK COCK TO A CUMMING

brilliant story love it so much. reading this was awesome

like watch you taking this big black cock deep inside you very wet pussy filling you up with load gigantic load of cum. now for another part or parts of this very exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

It was well written, well paced & interesting. You described everything well enough to enjoy it for what it is - an erotic story. Keep up the good work, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good story

It started a bit slowly, but certainly picked up the pace when the wife decided to go for it. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed husband's reaction to finding his wife fucking another man.

On another note, how unfortunate is it that stories like this attract the sickos who can't resist reading them, then after jacking off absolve themselves of their guilt by polluting the readers' comments with hypocritical moralizing.

RyeandGingerAyle

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story! It was well written and well thought out. I would love to see more of your stories like this. And just forget all the moralizing morons who comment here. They don't know the difference between sex and love. My husband and I have a wonderful, strong, and loving marriage, and it isn't too much different from that of Pete and Cassie's. Just give thanks that your story was posted on a Sunday, because most of the morality morons that normally would trash this story must be in church.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree with Mongo837

This story was not badly written but it would have fit better into the Fetish, Group Sex, or Interracial category rather than Loving Wives. Swallowing another man's cum is a homosexual act, whether done directly or indirectly. Never mind that it was deposited first in a woman's pussy. If it were deposited first in a medicine cup, would it be called "treatment?"

Hubby (Pete) tasted Marcus' cum on his wife Cassie's lips, then ate it out of her pussy. How gay can you get? Now if that's your fantasy (fetish), and you are not hurting anyone, well, that's your choice. But let's call it what it is (and that's how Cassie viewed it, when she thought of how much Pete likes to go down on her after cumming in her twat).

I realize there is overlap between categories, and I've seen this act in other LW stories, so this alone does not ruin the categorization. But the fact is, the interracial aspect and the cream pie aspect seemed the dominant themes of the story, once it was completed, and that's why I would vote to put it in a different section.

By the way, I realize STD's don't usually occur in Lit stories, but engaging in bareback sex for one's first cheat (and that's clearly what it was, since the initial part of the story indicated they were not really supposed to be doing something without the other's up-front consent) with a guy who follows an open marriage seems pretty irresponsible to me. Of course, sex is more fun and spontaneous without condoms, but an STD is neither fun nor pretty. It's risky behavior for one's first swing experience, but maybe retired flight attendants have a reputation to uphold! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I personally don't think that it really matters that much as to what category this story is put into because it doesn't alter the fact it's a good story. I loved the inter-racial/slutwife/cum eating cuckold theme, it rang my bell! Look forward to reading some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
happywife85

terrible thing it is to go to church, i don't but will not say anything bad about someone who does, it might mean they have some morals, the story is what it is, people who would screw a dog thank god they are not that many and we really only hear tell of them when one of them kills the other when the fun isn't fun anymore and they have to grow up, some still carry on when they get older but if they didn't we wouldn't have any old sluts or pig fuckers and that would be terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happycuck and Happywhore.

Your stories are really messed up. I just went through your stories giving them 1 stars. In one story Happycucks whore wife fucks a black man and then wants the husband to pay for it. And all the husband does is sit there playing with his cock and telling himself he loves the wife so much that he will bring up a black mans bastard while she fucks the black man some more and gives the little white pircked husband NOTHING no sex at all. Strange people you swingers if you find stories like that 'erotic' and 'fun'. But the one thing that is the really sad thing is that Happycuck and Happywhore tell us they have kids? I wonder if Happycuck knows he isn't the father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Liked it...

Screw those other comments... They're all closet Literotica readers who beat off reading stories like yours, then condemn you for writing what excites, but offends them... They're all closet cum swallowers, and they know it !!! Ha Ha... Cum suckers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it

Very well told. I'm really into black men and my husband loves the stories I tell him about my encounters and even more if he gets to clean me out, so the theme was perfect for me

tommac24tommac24over 13 years ago
Wow!!

Don't pay any attention to the negative comments that is a great story, I believe it takes an open mind to enjoy your partner. Keep up the good work, I cannot believe the number of negative people on this site that bitch about everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm not gay but some would say I was.

Great story, well told. I too love to eat another mans or men cum (as well as mine) from my wifes pussy. She loves it too and has reached many extra orgasms while we do it. Keep the stories cumming.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Labels! WTF!

How many times does a man need to touch another man's cock before someone calls him GAY? Can a man be gay and like fucking women, too? Is the label GAY a slam or a compliment? In the story hubby wants wife to do someone besides him. She does. He watches and gets off on the action.

It was well written, unique and well crafted. I enjoyed it. I don't care about the labels. Might as well ask about the author's religion or political affiliation.

Thank you, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

My wife too loves blackmen and I too have been made to clean her after her FB cums in her pussy. Just recently had the pleasure of cleaning her asshole after it was fucked. I really want to suck a black cock but she want let me. Also after cleaning her I get to fuck her and it is always very sliky feeling. Am I gay naw, just love sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

liked the story would like to read more stories along this theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great....

Absolutely love this, especially the wife kneeling over hubby forcing the black guys cum in to his mouth.....made me cum a lot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the previous commenter

I guess they forgot to tell you that this is all fictional, pretend, make believe.

JuLeeJuLeealmost 11 years ago
Great story

Given the number of nonsense comments and misspellings therein from readers, I enjoyed the story. Keep it up, JuLee

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
watching and licking

Very good demonstration

it is always so hot to see the wife getting thick and long cock and the solid fuck. The best part is to suck the double cream.

My Vdla has given me hot pleasure many times.

thanks love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another whimp husband 👎 👎👎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous