All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Duty'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Twist

You have to remember that there are all kinds out there. Well produced.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Not a usual "Deployment Widow" arrangement.

More often, the implicit or explicit 'hauling of ashes' by military wives whose Hubbies are deployed for an extended period is for Sweetie to pick up guys (away from base if Hubby is a senior non-com or captain or above) and take care of business in a hotel or motel, using safe sex practices and as much anonymity as possible, with few or no repeats!

Not sure if this would work for any time in reality! Nice to think it might, however! Most military hubbies do NOT want to think about or hear about it. Many want to believe their Faithful Sweetie is just waiting behind their white-picket fence!

syd_v63syd_v63over 10 years ago
Perfect

Keep it up great story "Pimp Hand" at its finest

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Wow the Captain pimps out his wife. Is the wife's vagina made of gold? The Captain only send soldiers of his unit that he trusts and have the privilege to screw her because of her slave talents? That's funny...anybody that's been deployed will screw just about anyone after returning home. So I don't see how the wife is anything special. I'm prior military so I speak from experience.

Nothing bad against how the story was written. It was written well. I almost thought Roger was the husband and they were just role-playing.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Interesting Story, But

No captain is trusting a boot-assed 2nd lt. to hit his wife in his home.

Marines have seabags, not duffel bags.

He was wearing his service 'C' Charlie uniform? Dress shoes, not boots.

I get it that a civvie would never notice, but my suspension of disbelief was flat out blooown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no way

your should have started with, once a long time ago . trash tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't unnerstand the copyright stated

who would wanna copy this crappola

1*

peacelilly2sisterspeacelilly2sistersover 10 years ago
nice try

Nice try at a marine story... but to many errors. You would have bee better with a role play scenario- given the military's attitude regarding adultery and fraternization. I can appreciate your writing style, but your lack of knowledge about the military ruined the story. Oh, and this is not 1950, communication via emails phone calls and skype is avalilable....

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
OFY!!

Original and Legit

Thanks!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ignorant

Any real Marine would kick your ads for degrading their name with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous