All Comments on 'A Disappointing Night Turns Around'

by Ninegoodreasons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
he should have

gotten her off

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the description of the bj but I agree with the first comment, if she got you off you should reciprocate and go down on her.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
What?

Where's your sense of fair play? You should have returned the favor!! Maybe in the next chapter??

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 6 years ago
The Voice of Dissent

Says that they can continue to nurture him into the alpha male he envisions by allowing him to be a bit selfish at the outset of the relationship by only focusing on his satisfaction, perhaps take control of when she may orgasm, and grow the relationship to where he has a house key, Ann's friend becomes their special friend, and Vin stops by once in a while.

Regardless of your future direction, a good read. Thanks.

horney47horney47over 6 years ago
Well Done!

The story was well written. The story was yours to write - ignore the naysayers.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's still a disappointing night

Until he reciprocates

What is he willing to do for her?

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
Marvellous

Well written. Every boys dream. Would liked you to go on a satisfy Ann. Woman have there needs as well. You have plenty of leeway to continue the series.

As I said a marvellous story. Keep writing, maybe bring in a Grandmother.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hate alpha-males. Typical of them, they think a giving a bj is such an amazing privilege that there's no reason to satisfy her. She should get together with her friend, she'll have her first orgasm ever. And several more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNinegoodreasons@Ninegoodreasons
Wrote my first erotic story in 2015 in one sitting when I couldn't think how to proceed with something else I was working on at the time. I have been reading stories on here for years and years and I think this is the best site to post erotica on; so here I am. Currently I ha...