A Dish Best Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had somehow squeezed his hand between them, his other on her lower back keeping her steady as he pinched and teased her clit. Jake toggled and played with it, sending exploding sparks of ecstasy through her nerves. She started going slower, almost shuddering now with her movements as she dragged her lower lips around his cock, savoring every inch.

Then, she felt it. The waves began rolling in gently, but soon, Jessica was losing control of herself.

She was fucking Jake. She was fucking Katie's boyfriend. All the thoughts and tension from the past month suddenly swirled through her mind, and her mind's connection to her body was completely severed. Jake had stopped playing with her clit, but the pleasure still coursed through her. Her mind began to pleasure her as much as her body did.

Faster and faster, her moans turned into squeals with every time her pussy would sheath Jake's cock.

There weren't any words between them now. Jake was grunting, keeping her steady. They looked into each other's eyes and found nothing but lust, Jake's lips hungry for hers. She managed to stutter out his name before she let out a silent scream...and she completely unraveled, shoving Jake inside of her tightness one last time. Before her vision left her, Jessica his head again, gripping his hair like reins to a racehorse.

"Jake...!"

She came around him. Came harder than she ever had before. Her pink muscles squeezed Jake's cock, undulating and relinquishing as pleasure crashed through her like waves. Over and over the waves came, making Jessica hiccup with exclamations that were a cross between a moan and a squeal.

The breath from her lungs was violently wrenched from her as her orgasm continued, sapping the energy from her. She felt like she was just watching herself on Jake's hard cock outside of her body, weak, delirious, muscles completely deadened. Time slowed as she continued to shiver in pure ecstasy, panting out the waves of her heat...then, slowly coming down from her peak, Jessica melted into Jake's shoulder, his cock still filling her. She settled into him like a ragdoll...

...and like a ragdoll, Jake grabbed her by the waist, gripping tighter than he had ever held her, and began to smash her into his meat. Jessica's world shook as she felt movement in again, his prick digging, digging, digging. But she was helpless beneath Jake's muscle. She didn't dare lean back, all she could do was hold onto him as he used her, grabbed her and fucked her like a toy.

Against all odds, Jessica began to...enjoy it. Up and down Jake lifted and dropped her, her body completely malleable to his touch. She could hear his desperate grunts. His erection throbbed inside her, and he sweat as he pursued his own orgasm. Jessica's moans had a direct channel into Jake's ear. Soon the pleasure grew again, and before she could prepare herself Jessica came again, spurting out her stickiness onto Jake's open thighs. He kept fucking her, lifting her and dropping her again and again.

Her second climax wasn't as intense, but she wanted Jake to feel it too, the pleasure coursing through her veins, so her hips began to help him, ease the load.

He was close. She could feel it as she grinded her breasts into him. She leaned back a little, veiling their faces with her muddled hair, Chinese eyes half-lidded, skin wet.

"Yes, fuck me, Jake," she whispered. She knew her words would bring him over the edge with her, give him the release he'd wanted, break the tension Jessica had built in the past month. "Use me, Jake ugh...yes, use me like your fucking toy. Katie wouldn't let you do this. Katie wouldn't let you fuck her like this, let you use her as your personal cum dump."

At the mention of her name, Jake began to thrust too, meeting her body halfway. Jessica could swear she saw tears in his eyes, but it was hard to tell with how much her body shook. She tightened her inner muscles as he throbbed. His groans turned into small yelps. He throbbed and he throbbed. She shoved herself onto him again, grinding her erect nipples into his chest.

Jessica tried her best to control her voice as Jake came closer to his own end, cock throbbing desperately for release in her raw snatch.

"Cum inside...mmm...yes, cum inside this pussy, you fucking bastard. Cum inside my slutty pussy. Fill me up, Jake, fuck...Jesus Christ, Jake cum inside me give me your cum."

Jake almost yelled before he shuddered, shoving Jessica's body onto his cock. He held her there as he bit into her flesh like a zombie.

All at once, the boy came. Long, thick streams of his semen shot into her. Spurt after spurt of his seed filled Jessica's womb, a sensation she had never felt before. He hugged her, giving weak, upwards thrusts as pleasure coursed through the tip of his cock. His groans shuddered with his body, pathetic and desperate. His peak lasted for more than a few seconds, white of his sticky cream spurting out from Jessica's pussy.

Then...Jake's groans stopped...he panted into her skin, the small thrusts slowing before stopping completely. One last spurt of cum, and the climax settled, tapering off into an afterglow of contentment. Jessica couldn't see it, but she swore that she felt tears on her skin, hot and fresh from Jake's eyes...the tears were quickly forgotten as she realized how hot his cum was, thick as it settled in her unsullied womb.

She almost let out a squeal as Jake fell back onto the bed, bringing her with him. She lay on top of him, catching her breath with his, feeling his pulse pound into her breasts.

She was going to say something after it was all said and done, after their breaths began to regulate...but she noticed something that made her own heart skip a beat.

Jake's hands weren't limp as they stroked her back caressingly...he seemed tired but not exhausted...and strangest of all, his cock was still hard inside of her, throbbing.

She didn't need any words to confirm what this meant. But she softly grinned at the open door.

Jake was far from satisfied. And this sex was far from over.

Chapter 14

Jake breathlessly stared at the girl on top of her, his head propped up by his girlfriend's pillows. Jessica had suggested that they properly readjusted themselves. She had completely slipped off the jeans that were still pooled around his ankles, making sure he was completely naked before she slipped off his cock, crawling over him as he rigidly swung his legs onto the bed, crawling back until his scalp kissed the bed's headboard.

It all seemed like a naughty dream to him. Jessica's breasts dangled tantalizingly over him and she had on that grin that she always had. She was slightly sweaty, some parts of her skin twinkling like the studded earrings that winked behind her hair. She still hadn't bothered to take off her scrunched up panties, the lace still scrunched up around her thigh.

The vivid image of Jessica dismounting him still replayed in his mind. Time seemed to slow at the surrealness of it all. His cock had been inside her. When she got off of him, dollops of thick seed spurted from inside her tightness. Cum leaked alongside her inner thighs as she continued to crawl over him. His cum.

She kept looking at him, her golden necklace dangling below her neck. She had swept her tousled Asian hair to the right of her face, its thick strands trailing along Jake's thighs.

He had wanted her all month. He had always sort of admired her out of the corner of his eye. But ever since that invitation, ever since they actually started working out, she had teased him with her body. Katie had repressed him for weeks, and out of nowhere, this girl who was always in the background, mysterious and alluring, suddenly offers herself to him.

Jake had fought his urge. He loved Katie. Even now, he still did.

But Jessica had somehow won over. He was naked with her, cum inside of her womb. It wasn't until he had reached his climax that the reality of the situation really hit him. He was cheating on Katie with her best friend. He prayed to God that Jessica didn't see his tears, but when the uncontrollable throbs of pleasure burst inside her, Jake knew it was too late. He was cheating on Katie.

And now, as he let out small hisses of pleasure as Jessica's hand gripped his cock, stroking him from the bottom to the top, Jake would forget about her. His relationship with Katie could wait. For now, all he wanted was to let Jessica do whatever she wanted to him. He wanted his hands on the golden-yellow skin his eyes had drunk in all month. He wanted to cum inside her again and again, until she had sucked him dry.

She said something with her thin lips, with that smug smile. But he didn't hear her. She reared herself on top of him, and before Jake could find his bearings, a jolt of pleasure echoed from the contact of his cock and her tight stomach. She arched her back forward, sliding her skin against his erect cock.

"Do you want to be inside me again, Jake..?" she whispered teasingly, hair flowing over her right breast.

Jake didn't answer. He was too busy reveling in the feeling of her thighs again. Her skin was so different from Katie's...his fingers agreed as they began to squeeze it. Jessica continued straddling him, daring to wiggle upwards and scrape her slickness against his throbbing cock. Some semen from inside her folds leaked onto him again.

She reached down and mischievously began rubbing her thumb onto the slit of his head. Jake groaned, mouth agape, looking at her dumbfounded.

Jessica, as usual, let out a giggle.

She adjusted her hips accordingly, and began to run her sopping pussy against him. Cum from inside softly smeared his meat, and the dirty friction had him positively throbbing again. She intentionally pressed harder, the head of his erection pressing his stomach. Slowly she continued, sliding up and down. Jake didn't want anything less than to be inside her.

"I asked you a question, you naughty boy...do you...want to be inside me again?"

She slid her thumb over him again. A throb of precum spurted from his head.

"Y-Yes," Jake croaked immediately. He felt his hips involuntarily lift themselves off the sheets of the bed, lifting Jessica an inch off of him.

Jessica smiled. She said something he couldn't hear over his groan, and he shut his eyes, feeling her readjust herself. One of her hands stroked his cheek endearingly.

"Good boy," Jessica said, before he groaned again as her tight fingers gripped him again.

He heard another low mumble and he opened his eyes. Jessica wasn't looking at him, her gaze focused on his cock as she aimed it towards her needy folds. She grabbed the base of his meat, slowly lowering herself over him. His head pushed itself in between her curtains, and Jake let out a hiss. Jessica finally looked up at him and grinned. Then, she lowered herself, swallowing his meat into her slick tightness.

Every inch felt different from before. Leftover cum from his last release latched onto his cock. It felt positively filthy and primal. Her inner walls were still hot and tight, and before Jake knew it, she was sitting on him completely. He hopelessly panted beneath her. She had one of her hands on his chest to balance as she wiggled a bit. She gave him a breathless giggle. Jake could catch a hint of nervousness in her eyes. He was probably stretching her again, regardless of the sex a few minute prior.

Then, Jessica's hips began to move.

Up and down Jessica began, siphoning Jake into her again. His hands gripped her skin. His eyes eagerly drank in every detail of her body. She was so skinny, so tight. She was almost as tall as she was, as opposed to Katie's stocky height. Jake recalled the number of times Katie would complain about this, but he had always assured her that she was attractive as she was. He just didn't know how much better a body like Jessica's would be in sex.

Jake's hands found themselves on her thighs again, smoothing up and down her skin, trying not to cum. He could feel himself throbbing again.

Slowly and breathlessly the Oriental beauty on top of him sucked him into her. Her inner thighs are completely stained at this point with her own wetness and traces of his earlier release. Surprisingly her eyeliner still remained perfect in her state as she looked at him, cheeks flushed. Jake is surprised at just how horny she is, how much she wanted his cock.

It didn't take long before that cocky grin on her lips lost itself to her pleasure. Instead, her petit face lost itself in a dazed, concentrated look. Her head tried to remain steady as her body gyrated around Jake's solid meat, but he could tell the way he rubbed her in all the right ways was driving her crazy, her head lolling backward every time she let out a particularly loud moan. Her golden necklace glinted with every forward roll of her hips, the sound of it against her skin buried beneath her moans. Occasionally she would raise a hand, bunching up the mess of her Asian hair above her scalp, riding Jake with one hand behind her before he would hit another spot inside her, causing the hair to scatter around her again, frizzy and tangled.

Jake's hands gripped her hips as her pace found a steady, slow rhythm. He hissed, toes curling as he resisted cumming inside her.

It was evident from earlier that Jessica was still somewhat of a virgin. She hadn't had sex in a year, and even so, she had only had sex twice. She didn't have the experience he had, practicing on Katie, learning how to pleasure himself and his girlfriend. But now as he looked up at her, his hands at her hips, her own suddenly gripping his wrists, she looked like a natural. If he didn't know better he'd have guessed she had been fucking for years.

Jessica yelped as she dared to go a little faster. She brought both of her hands through her hair now. She managed to maintain her steady fucking, arms raised with her hair bunched up behind her. Her eyes still shut tight, Jessica moaned every time his testicles kissed her ass. Her entire body revealed itself to him in this position. Her chest pushed out, the soft lines of her thin arms, the smoothness of her armpits, the faint indents of her ribcage, the fit tightness of her flat stomach. Jake gripped her skin tighter before he moved them, up over her belly, thumbs almost meeting each other between her ribs, fingers smoothing across her back.

Her modest breasts found themselves in his hands. Jessica gave a surprised squeal at this. She let go of the tangled black mass of her hair, gripping his hands as they gripped her chest. Her downwards thrusts suddenly found a fast groove. Over and over she pounded into him. She didn't say as much this time, no more dirty talk. Just soft curses as she squeezed him with her tightness, breathless moans. Her hair covered half her face in a black wave, strands of it sticking to her sweaty neck.

Jake himself couldn't withhold his louder curses. He kneaded her breasts, feeling her pebbly nipples in his palms. He throbbed inside her, his eyes locked with her. He could feel her thin, Chinese frame begin shuddering now and again. He wondered if she had cum, or if she was on the precipice. He could always tell with Katie, but Jessica was harder to read. His eyes wandered to their point of connection, watching his cock sucked into her shaved folds.

He felt the imminent cliff of his climax again, and it took all his energy to squeeze it back. The taboo of fucking Jessica was driving him crazy, considering he had only fucked Katie all his life.

Her pace had reached a sort of plateau. She was bucking her hips atop him. She fell forward slightly, focusing her energy as she squeezed him tighter than ever. Her hands gripped his chest almost painfully. Her mouth was in a constant 'O', as she moaned loudly, her hair bouncing alongside her. It was obvious what was coming, but Jake still couldn't prepare himself as she tightened around him. She moaned his name, her eyes locked onto his. Her brow furrowed in a desperate, begging look. She drooled a little on his skin and Jake knew that she had never felt this good before.

She came for the third time, more than Katie ever had in one session. She shuddered on his cock, the waves of her orgasm, pushing her onto him. Her sweaty scent filled Jake's head. Her collapse on him forced his hands on her back. He stroked the smoothness of her skin as she shivered on top of him, their sweat mingling, the sensation of her soft skin on his sending pinpricks of electricity through him.

To his surprise and pleasure, she began to roll her hips into him again. He felt an earring kiss his cheek before it was replaced by her tongue. Jake shivered, but Jessica nestled herself into his neck. Jake returned the favor, kissing the shoulder at his mouth, the thin golden line of her necklace almost finding itself between his teeth. Then, his hands gripped her small ass, and he began to help her fuck him again.

He was surprised he lasted this long inside her. She was tighter than Katie had ever been. Her thin frame sensuously grinded into him, grinding her delicious breasts against his chest. He could tell that this felt good for her. She had stopped teasing his sweaty neck, deigning to whimper in pleasure. Her hands gripped his broad shoulders as she softly tried to bring him to climax. Her height made it more convenient for them in this position, but he knew that he would cum just yet. Instead, as Jessica's breathless moans grew more desperate, she came again. It was like the energy spilled from her body, but she kept thrusting, desperate to help Jake cum with her. There was no respite; Jessica kept working her hips into Jake, letting him dig into her deeper and harder.

The sound of their sex was softer this time, but the wet squelches of their skin still echoed in the small room.

She allowed them both to savor every inch that he scraped inside her. The texture of her pussy was still sticky with Jake's cum, and he began to shudder every single thrust. He smelled her sweaty skin, the tingle of lilacs and her natural aroma. He wanted to lick her breasts again, wanted to stop holding back his climax. His eyes longingly gazed at her armpits as they smothered against him, her wet body sliding against him.

"How does...it feel, Jake?" Jessica finally whispered, breaking the silence.

She rose above him, mustering the strength to support herself on her arms, nose just a few inches from his. He didn't need to answer her as his muscles went to work again. He gripped her by the rear and began to emulate the motion he did earlier, helping her body coax out his seed. She winced, mouth contorted in a strange shape as her eyelashes fluttered. She began to thrust faster into him. The desperate concentration returned to her countenance as she sunlight from outside began to obscure itself through the veil of Jessica's hair.

Jake was throbbing again at this point. It was different from the first time, where he was dazed and going along with Jessica for the ride. Now, after he had already finished off inside her once, Jake was actually enjoying it. He didn't give two shits about what Katie would think, and Jessica could see it in him too.

Jake let out curses now as he began to slowly build into his second climax. Jessica's skinny frame was squeezing him too tightly...but at the same time he needed more.

His body seemed to lose control for a moment as he pushed her off him. He sat up, hissing as he exited her with a slick pop. Jessica gave him a bewildered look but Jake merely grunted as his strong hands grabbed her by the thighs. He gripped them tightly, lifting her into the air. Jessica squealed at the sudden show of force, her hands automatically latching around his neck. Then, in a deft maneuver, Jake violently slammed Jessica into the wall. She squealed in pain, but Jake paid her no mind. With a firm grip on her ass, he looked down between them. His cock was almost purple, throbbing for release. Slowly, he aimed for her sticky, shaved cunt before thrusting himself inside her again.

1...345678