All Comments on 'A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for the story

Please forgive the inbred morons who fail to realize that Literotica is for everyone in the world, not just their own little corner of Appalachia. Please continue your story as there are actually many people enjoying it.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 6 years ago
The best of all three parts,,,,, i love the husband's innocent play......

The best of all three parts,,,,, i love the husband's innocent play......

arch3rarch3ralmost 6 years ago

Excellent !! Please continue this soon!

luckykrishluckykrishalmost 6 years ago
nice story

waiting for next update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice one

story is good ...ashok is good but in future want to see violent ashok ..every one enjoying what about ashok ...think about that

bustyindianbustyindianalmost 6 years ago
Love love your story!

Love love your story, Vyasa! But should it not be Sister-in-Law instead of Dutiful Daughter-in-law as the title? Kamini's trysts only seem to be with the husband's sibling's husband [brother-in-law I suppose] and not with her Father-in-law etc.

Cannot wait for the next update! Don't take too long dear!

arnabmondalarnabmondalalmost 6 years ago
Masterpiece

You are the master of story teller ,knit the erotic episodes in golden thread of carnal carving to climb the zenith of ever longing lust.

CONGRATS

Awaiting an early 'update'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantabulous

Please continue the story...... May be ashok licking sejal while jai Singh as his way..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Chapter and story

Fantastic chapter to a wonderful story... Looking forward to the subsequent chapters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Cuckold

"A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men." - Not strictly true. A cuckold is ANY man whose wife has sex with another man. He may not even know about it, let alone take any sort of pleasure from it.

Many cuckolds hate it enough that they BTB (Burn The Bitch).

Many of us here in LW use the term "cuck" for a cuckold who accepts and/or enjoys being a cuckold. Hence the comments that you will see from time to time, "fag, cuck, shit."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horny narration

Very good narration.

Please also narrate between ashok and sejal. While jai is away.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Good story.

Well written, thank you.

@Capt. Obvious,

thank you for your clever comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...